• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Biography

My Biography

My name is Annie; my nickname is Spankin Annie, we will be described this nickname as my story continues. I am an attractive buxom, quite curvaceous single woman in my early 30's. I have big long red curly hair, dark skin, plump cheeks and deep sexy blue eyes. I'm a white, 5'7" tall woman with a DD breast size, my measurements are 46-34-38 and I weigh roughly 180 pounds. I have been described as a classic voluptuous southern beauty in every sense, very cute, proper, polite, passionate, hilarious, hypnotizing, very kinky and I love to explore new ideas especially sexually, my motto "the wilder side brings out the best of us".

I am a well-educated woman with a bachelor's degree from the university of South Carolina in Beaufort. Growing up in South Carolina, I went to catholic boarding school from 6th grade through high school until the 12th grade where I graduated with honors. My early teenage years at the school were rough; I remember the nun spanking my friend Colleen and myself, as we were caught smoking when we were 13. Another time Janice threw a book in class and blamed it on me, the nun paraded me in front of the class from the washroom, with a bar of soap in my mouth, after she was sure I was lying as I yelled at her, saying that I did not throw the book across the room. There were many nights that my arse was red from spankings, as I was known to fight with the girls in the dormitory when I did not get my way. I believe my restricted teenage life, in a catholic boarding school, has something to do with my wild side as a grown woman, and ill be the first to admit, I have quite a wild side.

Currently, I live in the Chicago, sharing an apartment on the north side of the city with 2 other kinky city chicks. Having grown up in the religious southeast as a catholic, I moved up north after college and took a job a few years back in downtown Chicago. My day job is fun, during the working hours I make presentations and this leads me to a lot of travel. I'm in a interesting place these days, my job requires me to travel often, I go between large cities doing seminars for my job, these last as long as a week at a time. With this, I explore new towns in the evenings, visiting clubs and restaurants. I travel between the Canada and Brazil. I really like visiting new places especially in the USA and Canada, because I speak English as a primary language. My travels allow my personal interests to flourish, thus adding to my sexual passions, I'm into many interesting sexual things, as long as they are safe, well in the way of no rape, animals or children, almost anything else goes. I have met so many interesting people; both men and women some of whom I have slept with, or do I say had kinky sexual relations with. I will be writing stories about many of these partnerships.

My sexual preferences are clearly Bisexual, I am not monogamous because I enjoy the excitement of a new partner, especially one that is unexpected, I do not like to be tied down, well to a relationship I mean. I first had sexual relations with a girl in the boarding school, we were 16 and got pretty drunk and it led to some feeling and kissing and more, lots more. I enjoy playing out fantasies of power and powerlessness, play-acting based on situations of dominance and submission. I am a dominating woman, I'm often the one who plays the dominant role in a sadomasochistic sexual relationship. I am deeply interested in erotic stints of "Bondage / Discipline, and Sadism / Masochism." I have found sexual practices, especially involving restraint while not inflicting pain, a major turn on. These also include, but are not limited to, spanking, watersports, fetishism, cross-dressing, mouth soaping, gagging, blindfolds, handcuffs, sex toys, like Dildos and butt plugs and many other aspects of a kinky/BDSM sexual lifestyle. I am not interested in bestiality or youthful sexual activities, I have seen, that young men are just interested in getting off, boys under 19 are not fun in an erotic sense, young women either, they are too worried about doing what the other partner wants. I like a partner or partners, who takes charge and like to be loose, allowing us to get kinky, the partner likes to control me or be dominated, by our friends or me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Biography

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds