• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Ch. 03

Home Ch. 03

"Daddy! You're home!" Linda said shuffling towards her father in her high-heel slippers as he came in the door.

John's eyes bulged as his naked daughter bounced towards him. He caught her as she through her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Where's your mother," he whispered.

"O' don't mind her, she's in the kitchen making dinner," Linda said before kissing him again and pushing her tongue into his mouth. She lowered his hands to her bare bottom and held them there aiding them into squeezing her buns.

"Hi dear," Glenda said coming up to them unnoticed and giving her husband a kiss on the cheek as he broke the kiss with their daughter. "We're having a home coming dinner tonight." She turned and went quickly back into the kitchen.

John was stunned by the sudden appearance of his wife and by the sudden exit as he still held his daughter's naked ass in his hands. He looked to Linda for answers.

"Jeff is finally getting the rocks out of his head, and is leaving Sarah," she said loosening his tie and removing his jacket. It was something that her mother normally did, but she intended to take over such minor details.

"Is he ok?" John asked.

"O'yeah. Jeff's find. He said that it wasn't working out anyway," Linda said leading him into the living room and sitting him down in his favorite chair. "How was your day?" She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then knelt to remove his shoes.

John figured that his wife must be to pre-occupied with Jeff coming home to notice that he was making out with their daughter. "O' work was fine," he said.

"I'll get you a beer," Linda said moving her hips as she walked with the intent of getting her father's attention. She looked back over her shoulder to make sure that he was watching her ass, and he was.

Glenda winked her eye at her daughter as she came in to get John a beer. Glenda make sure that her daughter knew of all the little things her father wanted when he would come home from work that she might not have been aware of. Glenda also knew with Linda being naked that he would want to get his hands on her, so she intended to stay in the kitchen to give them privacy.

Linda returned to the living room with a beer for her father and turned on the news as she sat in his lap. "Mom is really busy in there," Linda said putting his hand on her thigh and kissing him again. She could feel his hard-on rise in his pants under her.

"Don't you want to at least do this in your bedroom?" John asked his daughter as he slid his fingers to her crotch.

"Only if you want to," she replied getting off his lap and taking his hand.

John glanced into the kitchen and his daughter led him down the hall to her bedroom.

Glenda looked up and smiled when she saw them pass to go down the hall. She felt that she had never been so excited about anything in her life. She knew that Linda would soon be having sex with John and the only thing she could do was to wait for her son to arrive.

****

"Daddy, I've been thinking about you all day," Linda said unbuttoning her father's shirt as he closed the door to her bedroom.

"You have?" John said looking down at his daughter's ripe up turned tits.

"I love you," she said kissing him as she unzipped his pants letting them fall to the floor.

"I love you too," he said taking her ample tits in her hand.

Linda stroked her father's hard cock as she knelt in front of him. She licked the pre-cum from the head of his prick as she looked up into his eyes. "I want this everyday," she said and took the cock into her mouth. Linda sucked on the head of her father's dick as she stroked its shaft.

"O'baby, humm," John grunted as he thrust his cock into his daughter's mouth. He hated admitting it to himself, but he knew he wanted his daughter more than his wife. The possibility of being with his daughter more with his son coming back home to keep his wife busy excited him more. He pulled his daughter up from his cock. "I don't want to cum like this, I want to cum inside you before dinner is ready," he said.

Linda backed onto her bed and spread her legs wide for her father.

****

Glenda waited impatiently for Jeff to arrive. She really hoped that nothing happened with Sarah that would prevent him from coming. She changed clothes about four times trying to find the prefect outfit to greet him in. Linda had suggested earlier that she just wear a ribbon around her naked body, but Glenda wasn't about to do that although the thought was appealing. She did feel daring enough not to wear anything under dress that crossed her boobs keeping them from sagging.

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard a car pull up in the driveway. She ran to the front window. To her surprise Sarah pulled in behind him in her car. She looked back over her shoulder hearing Linda's loud moans. She rushed out the door to catch Jeff and Sarah before they could reach the house.

"Hi Ms Scott," Sarah said with a cheerful smile giving her soon to be ex-mother-in-law a hug.

"How are you, dear?" Glenda said trying to gage the young woman's feelings.

"O' I'm fine," Sarah said as Jeff came and stood beside her. "Jeff and I talked it out and realized that this was the best for both of us." She looked at Jeff and smiled.

Glenda looked at her smiling son.

"We're fine mom," Jeff confirmed.

"I have some of Jeff's things in my car," Sarah said.

"Let me give you a hand with those," Glenda said following the girl to her car.

Glenda took the boxes from Sarah and sat them next to Jeff's car as Jeff began taking his things into the garage.

"I could help you take them inside," Sarah said as Glenda took the last box from her arms.

Glenda sat the box down and gave the young woman another hug. "That's ok, sweetheart. Jeff and I can handle it from here. I'm so sorry that things didn't work out between you to," Glenda said. "But, I'm sure its for the best if the both of you think so."

"O' yes mam," Sarah said. "We both agreed that this was for the best."

Glenda put her arm around Sarah's shoulder and guided the young woman back to her car. "If you need anything or just want to talk, you just give me a call, ok sweetheart?" Glenda said hugging Sarah and then opened the car door for her.

"I will Ms. Scott," Sarah said as she got into her car.

Glenda stood in the driveway wave until Sarah was out of the driveway and heading up the street.

"Boy, you sure got her out of here in a hurry," Jeff chuckled picking up one of the last two boxes.

Glenda picked up the other relieved that she was able to prevent Sarah from entering the house. "I'm making dinner for the four of us and I didn't want to be rude, because there's not enough room at the table," Glenda said sitting the last box down in the garage. "It's great to have you home, sweetheart." Glenda turned and kissed Jeff on the lips.

Jeff pulled her tight against him parting her lips with his tongue. He could hear the sounds his sister was making and knew what had to be going on, and figured out why his mother didn't want Sarah to come in the house.

Jeff had been in contact with his sister and she told him that their mother knew that she and their father were having sex, but their father was still unaware about him and their mother.

Jeff lowered his hands to his mother's butt-cheeks and squeezed them as his excitement built.

****

"Yes daddy! Yes!" Linda cried rocking back and forth on her hands and knees on the bed as her John pounded her cunt from behind.

John was approaching his climax as he thrust his cock harder and faster into his daughter's hot pussy. John grunted loudly as he flooded Linda's cunt with his thick cream. He strained to hold his dick all the way inside of her as the last streams of his cum shot into her.

"Hmmm, daddy. We have to do this again after dinner," Linda said turning as her father leaned over her to kiss her lips.

"What about your mother?" John asked.

"O' don't worry about her," Linda said. "She'd be so happy that Jeff is coming home that I doubt if she'd notice if we were screwing on the dinner table." She laughed.

"You're probably right," John said rising off the bed.

"Dinner is ready," Glenda call through Linda's bedroom door as she knocked.

John quickly slipped into his pants while Linda took her time getting a t-shirt from her dresser and walking seductively to the bathroom. John quickly rushed to his bedroom to clean up for dinner.

"Hey, sis," Jeff said joyfully as Linda came around the table to give her brother a hug. He patted her naked buns under the t-shirt before releasing her.

"Aren't you glad to be home?" Linda said sitting on the other side of the table.

"I sure am," Jeff said reaching over and taking his mother's hand.

"Well, I see you finally came to your senses," John said coming to the table and reaching to shake his son's hand. "Glenda, this smells delicious."

"Ya, I'm starved," Linda said.

Everyone laughed knowing how much food the sexy girl could put away. Linda lift her leg under the table finding John's crotch while her mother and brother talked in almost a whisper never taking their eyes off each other. John's eyes were rolling back in his head as Linda teased his growing hard-on with her foot.

After dinner, Jeff helped his mother with the dishes while John and Linda went into the living room.

Jeff knelt in front of his mother as she turned around at the sink, lifting her dress and capturing her wet cunt with his mouth.

"O' baby," Glenda moaned lifting one of her legs to give him better access to her aching pussy while raking her fingers through his hair.

Linda wasted no time getting her father's cock out and in her mouth as they sat of the couch. John pumped his fingers in and out of her hot box as his toes curled from the pleasure she was giving him. Linda pulled down John's pants, straddled his lap taking him all the way inside of her as she feed him her tits. John sucked on one nipple and then the other while massaging her butt-cheeks and thrusting his hard cock into her.

Glenda bit down on her lips to keep from screaming as her son's expert tongue made her cum. "Let's not rush," Glenda said pulling her son up to his feet. "We have plenty of time. Grab a couple of beers and follow me."

Glenda led her son in the living room where her husband was fully engulfed in driving his cock into their daughter. Glenda opened the bottle of beer getting his attention while Linda continued bouncing up and down on his cock. "Here you go dear," Glenda said handing her husband the beer and opened another one for Linda. "We're going to take Jeff's stuff to his bedroom." Glenda saw the shocked expression on her husband's face, but showed no reaction to it as she turned away.

Jeff smiled, winked his eye, and nodded at his father and turned to follow his mother.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 879 milliseconds