• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Everyone's A Winner Ch. 03

Everyone's A Winner Ch. 03

WHO WANTS TO BE A SLUTTY WHORE?

Kelly was standing at her podium. She was in the middle with Crystal to her right and Precious her left. In front of her was a 200 strong audience full of young men. They were sitting their awaiting the presenter as some strange techno music was playing in the background. Kelly took a swig from the water bottle on her podium as she tried to calm herself down and just not think about anything, especially the throbbing between her legs, a throbbing which could be eased by any one of the 200 cocks which were attached to the strong, butch, attractive audience members. Kelly shook her head furiously; she had to stop thinking like this. Had to stop think about the audience members, oh the audience's members, how they would take away her need, just one any one, she felt the urge to act upon this impulse grow within her and again had to gather her senses. "Get a hold of yourself girl" she muttered to herself. Then the music stopped. A tannoy began to speak:

"Hello everyone and welcome to today's edition of Who Wants To Be A Slutty Whore? And here's your host..... Greg Steeeeeeeel!!!"

The audience erupted it hoots and cheering as a very well presented young man in his twenties ran onto stage. He was dressed in a suit. In fact anyone would have thought he was a real quiz show host. He turned to face the audience.

"Hello and welcome to Who Wants To Be A Slutty Whore, I am your host Greg Steel and I'm here to host the new show everyone is talking about where we try to find out just how slutty a girl can be. As well as what she is willing to do. With the general knowledge of a mentally challenged football player and assets Bill Gates would envy lets meet the contestants. So, contestant number one tell us a little about yourself"

(Christ it's almost like being on Jeopardy or something Kelly thought, (well maybe not))

"Hi, I'm Crystal, I'm 23 from LA and I like to do anything you want me to do Greg" she chirped a devilish smile on her lips.

"Thank you Crystal" replied the host. "I'm sure we'll find out whether you're as good as your word won't we folks." (This brought about raptures or screaming and whistling from the crowd) "OK contestant number two, what's your name and where do you come from?"

"I'm Precious" chirped the second airhead. "and I'll cum from anywhere you want me to Greg" (with this she winked and blew the host the most suggestive kiss that Kelly had ever seen and again the crowd went wild with cheering and hooting).

"We've sure got some lively ones here tonight folks, let's hope our third contestant doesn't disappoint so Miss, tell us about yourself"

Kelly's mind just went blank. She knew she had to answer like the other two girls did but she couldn't think of any suggestive reply. The combined distractions of the audience starring at her and the increasing tingling in her pussy which was now starting to spread to her thighs and breasts as well prevented her from thinking on her feet. A mixed mumbling of words started to escape her lips.

"Um.... My name's Kelly, I'm a Law student from New York, I like reading and..." Suddenly she was cut off my rounds of boos from all over the studio. There were calls of "get off the stage" and "Forfeit, Forfeit" echoing in her ears. Even Precious and Crystal were joining in. Kelly couldn't stand it. Her head felt like somebody had set a chainsaw loose inside it. Then the host came to her rescue.

"OK people, please calm down. Kelly here is a new contestant so she isn't used to how this game works. Please let's all just give her a chance and I'm sure she will entertain us much more once she gets into her stride." At this the audience died down and it was ready to start the game.

ROUND ONE

"OK folks our first round is the general knowledge round. It's all very simple I shall ask a question and the first person to buzz in with the answer on my card gets 10 points. However don't buzz to quickly as you will lose five points if you do not give the answer we are looking for. Now girls we just need to test your buzzers are working so Contestants please..."

Crystal pushed her buzzer and a regular 'BUZZ' sound was emitted.

Precious pushed hers and a slightly sharper 'DING' sound rang through the studio.

Finally Kelly pushed her buzzer to the sound of a softer 'RING' sound.

"Thank you girls, so now fingers on the buzzers please." Greg picked up his question cards and began...

"Question One: What is the Capital of Latvia?"

'RING' "Riga" called out Kelly.

"I'm sorry Kelly that's the wrong answer" said Greg "You lose five points"

"What do you mean wrong answer!!" fumed Kelly, "It's Riga, how can you host a quiz show if you don't know the answers to simple questions" With this the audience started booing again and the immense discomfort returned inside Kelly's head. This forced her to back down and took a sip of water to help clear her head. The host then regained composure and started again.

"I'm sorry Kelly but if you don't give the answer on the card you lose five points, so Crystal and Precious it's between you two now. Question One: What is the capital of Latvia?"

'BUZZ' "I don't know," answered Crystal, "I'm just a silly girl (giggle)"

"Is the rrrrright answer!!" called Greg "congratulations you get 10 points"

"What!!" screamed Kelly her head still spinning from her previous discomfort, How is that the right answer?

(The audience rose up in a wave of boos once more and the pain returned to Kelly. Mr. Steel who was by now himself getting quite agitated once again quietened down the crowd and turned to Kelly)

"I never said you had to give the right answer to score ten points you need to give the answer written on the card and Miss Crystal here did just that. Now you have one more chance any more answering back and you shall be disqualified"

Kelly knew she couldn't afford to lose so she didn't answer back and tried to get her head back on track. She took another swig of water knowing she had to focus but with her head aching and her pussy throbbing it was going to be hard for her.

"Question two: Who won World War Two?"

'RING' "The Allies"

"I'm sorry that's not the answer we're looking for, anyone else?"

'DING' "I don't know, that's a boring question for thinking people, It is not a girl's job to think"

"Correct for ten points, Well done Precious"

(Kelly almost choked, how can this be fair? They aren't answering the questions. She wanted to protest but knew she couldn't.)

The questions continued Kelly had almost given up by now; she had stopped answering questions as every wrong answer she gave was roundly booed by the audience and her head felt like it couldn't take much more. Even the tingling elsewhere seemed subdued compared to the throbbing in her brain.

With 16 of the 20 questions gone she was in desperate trouble. Crystal had 110 points, Precious 50 and she was just falling further and further behind with -45. She decided she had to put her pride aside and try answering questions like these to airheads were. "So" she said to herself taking another swig from the water bottle in front of her, "Here goes nothing".

"Question 17: How many inches are there in a foot?"

'RING' (there was a small groan of apprehension from the crowd) Kelly grimaced. I can't believed I'm about to say this she thought to herself. "Err... I don't know? (she closed her eyes in hope...) inches are only important on men not silly girls like me"

"Is the right answer" replied Greg.

Suddenly the whole studio erupted with cheers and whistling. Kelly was overwhelmed with relief that she had finally worked out how to score points, and it felt great. In fact it seemed have the complete opposite effect of the booing as not only did the pain in the head disappear but it was replaced by what could only be described as an onslaught of sunshine and rainbows. Kelly felt like she was in the ultimate happy place and didn't want to leave. After a while the crowd died down and with it to Kelly's disappointment did the rainbows in Kelly's head. With the discomfort gone she now realized that her pussy was almost aching with anticipation, she had to fight against herself to try and sneakily 'relieve some tension'. However even this was not a worry to her now. Those rainbows in her head were like a drug and she needed more. She had to get more points now. She had to please the crowd.

"Question 18: Who was the first man on the moon?"

'RING' "I don't know? I'm just a silly little girl, Boys should know about spacemen, not silly girls like me"

"Is the correct answer again, 10 points"

Again the audience went wild and this time the explosions inside Kelly head were even more intense, they even verged on the pleasurable. A gentle sigh escaped her lips and Kelly knew she needed these rainbows in the head.

"Question 19: What is the proper scientific name for the female breast?"

'RING' "Mam... no wait (she thought to herself 'I thought it was mammories but that just doesn't sound right so what is it... Oh yes of course It's...) Titties" replied Kelly, relieved that she had managed to avoid giving the wrong answer. These questions just seem to be getting easier now. She had found her rhythm.

"Correct!" replied the host, "Kelly's really putting on a comeback here"

Once more the audience was rife with screaming and cheering and Kelly was almost bowled over by the sensations, it was like being drunk on the finest Champagne. Her head just felt all empty and bubbly. It was wonderful, much better than all the horrible boring thoughts which used to weigh her down. Just then she did something she'd never done before; she giggled. It was wonderful it was like a sound which showed just how she felt inside. This was the moment when Kelly realized that she loved to giggle. A moment later the noise died down and Kelly was waiting. She was going to win this, she knew it, She took another drink of water.

"Question 20: What is 2+2?"

'RING' "Greggy" Kelly cooed, "These questions are far too hard and boring, can't we do something a bit more sexy and fun? (giggle)" She didn't know why but somehow Kelly knew that this was the right thing to say.

"And the last ten points of the round goes to ... Kelly!! congratulations and I'm gonna give you 10 bonus points for calling me Greggy I liked that"

The crowd erupted at this once more and Kelly just melted away, wave after wave of bubbles and rainbows and sparkles just rushed through her. It felt like everything inside her head was just being washed away and it felt great. All she cared about were the bubbles in her head and it made her body tingle. She felt her pussy begin to moisten under the pleasure which was bombarding her and she was just about to again give in to the temptation to sooth her aching needs when the crowd again died down and Greg Steel was ready to carry on.

"Well that's the end of a fantastic first round and our scores are:

In third place with five points is Kelly,

In Second place with 50 points is Precious,

And in first place with a sensational 100 points is ... Crystal."

The crowd cheered for Crystal and she played to the crowd, showing of her curves and blowing kisses to the audience. Kelly was not convinced though. She could see that Crystal's actions were fake. She didn't deserve to win she didn't want to win as much as Kelly did. Kelly knew she had to win this, she couldn't quite remember why but she was determined nonetheless to do all she could to come out on top (maybe in more ways than one). The crowd died down again and it was back to Greg.

"I'd just like to say that everything's still all to play for in the second half and any one of our three lovely contestants could still come walk away with the grand prize. So we're just gonna take a break now join us again in 15mintues as we play the second half of ... Who Wants To Be A Slutty Whore?, We'll be right back."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Everyone's A Winner Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds