• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watching Porn Together

Watching Porn Together

I came home that evening around seven so find a car parked outside our house. I entered the house and heard giggling from the lounge and heavy panting. I opened the door to see my sister and her friends Lucinda and Katie watching porn on the T.V. All three are 20. Katie is best described as all boobs and arse with a big mouth to match. Lucinda got the big arse but missed out on the big tits and mouth and is less attractive than Katie. My little sister Nicole is the pick of the bunch, she had perfectly formed smaller arse and tits but they look and feel extra firm.

Nicole: Hey bro, good day?

Me: The usual, what you watching?

Nicole: Katie brought some porn round...

Katie: You wana watch too? There's a seat here.

She patted the space on the sofa between herself and my sister. I wasn't too keen to watch but from the look on Katie's face she would have took it as a personal insult if I had declined. I sat down and started watching the hot blonde getting fucked hard doggy style on the television. I saw movement out the corner of my eye and adjusted my gaze. What I saw shocked me. Katie had lifted the front of her skirt up and was rubbing herself over her black silky knickers. I quickly looked away and turned to my sister. Had she noticed her friends' behaviour? To my even greater surprise my sister was rubbing herself over her purple lacy panties in the same manner as Katie. I looked at Lucinda who was sitting normally like me, but then she did have trousers on. My erection soon filled by trousers. I was shocked my Katie's and Nicole's behavior but was now contemplating whether I found the porn or them masturbating next to me more exciting.

Katie: Would you mind if Lucinda took her trousers off Gary? She's desperate to rub herself too but she doesn't have the easy access skirt.

I paused for a second and looked up at Lucinda who was looking back at me.

Gary: Sure, I don't mind.

I watched Lucinda remove her trousers and looked at her pink silky knickers as she relaxed and started rubbing herself too.

Katie: You might as well join in Gary we can all see the bulge in your trousers.

Gary: Not sure that's a good idea Katie. If I get too excited I'll make a mess.

Katie puzzled over this for a few seconds.

Katie: Nicole, take you knickers off and give them to Gary.

Nicole: What for?

Nicole replied quickly.

Katie: Well he needs something to cum into if he gets too excited. I'd let him use my knickers but I wouldn't have any clean ones to wear home.

Nicole looked at Katie to see if she was joking or not. Katie was not joking. My sister stood up, moved her hands up her skirt to find the top of her knickers and pulled them down. She carefully stepped out of them and handed them to me.

Gary: Thanks

Nicole: No probs.

The girls were all watching me as my dick was still safely inside my trousers. I unbuttoned them and lowered the zip and pulled my hard cock out and held it ready to wank. I looked at the girls. Katie was staring at my cock. Lucinda was staring at my cock. My sister was staring at my cock. From their faces I decided they approved. Our attentions soon returned to the film and we busily wanked.

Then the porno finished. I thought that would be the end of things but it was only the beginning.

Katie: Put the next one Nicole

Nicole: Why do I have to do it?

Katie: It's your video player, what if we break it?

Lucinda: Yeah you know what your Dad's like, he'll go mad.

Nicole signed and got up to change the video. As she did Katie leaned over and moved my arm so Nicole's panties were at her nose and took a deep sniff, as she looked me straight in the eye. She gave me a look that meant they smelt good then moved my arm so the panties approached my face. I was faced with a huge dilemma. I had sniffed my sister's dirty panties before but never while she was in the room and might catch me and certainly never when her friends were present and encouraging me to do so. I moved towards the crotch area and gently sniffed. They smelt very strongly of her pussy, god knows how long she had been wanking in them before I got home.

Nicole: Which one should I put on?

Lucinda: Anyone, we'll watch them all anyway.

Lucinda and Katie were both smiling at me as I continued sniffing and enjoying the smell of my sister's panties. Katie looked away from me and spotted something. She returned to me and lowered the panties slightly and gestured at Nicole. I looked and saw my knickerless sister's arse in the air as she fiddled with the videos and her glistening wet pussy staring back at me. At this point Katie grabbed my cock from me and started wanking me. I looked away from Nicole to see if Lucinda had noticed (she had) and Katie stopped wanking me. I looked back at my sister to see that she was none the wiser and Katie returned to wanking me. She stopped when I looked at her and I worked out her game. I would only get pleasured by her if I perved on my sister's pussy. Katie didn't have a problem with that so I decided I didn't and feasted on my sister's pussy whilst I received my wank.

Nicole: There we go, hope this is a good 'un

Nicole got up and as soon as her pussy was out of my sight Katie stopped her wanking and held my throbbing cock in her still hand. Nicole had sat down next to me before she realized the situation.

Nicole: Oi, let go of my brother's cock

Katie: Why? He doesn't mind. Do you Gary?

Nicole: I mind!

Nicole knocked Katie's arm so she released my cock but Katie returned her hand quickly. Nicole glared at Katie and knocked her again this time grapping my cock in her hand to stop Katie snatching it back. The two glared at each other for about 10 seconds.

Katie: You win then.

Both girls returned their gaze to the T.V., my cock still in my sister's hand. My erection remained hard as ever. I glanced at Katie, she was smirking, and it was as if her plan was to get my cock in my sister's hand. I glanced at Nicole; she was watching the movie and looked annoyed with Katie. I looked down at my cock in Nicole's hand for a few minutes before looking up and seeing that all three girls were rubbing their clits again. I coughed and Nicole looked at me and then down at my cock and her hand.

Nicole: Oooppp, sorry Bro, my hand's stopping you having any fun.

With that she let go. I returned to wanking but this time my thoughts were firmly directed at my sister and the feel of her on my cock. God it felt good. But what a weird situation!

It wasn't long until these thoughts had me ready to shoot my load so I moved Nicole's knickers into a position to catch it and came hard with the three girls looking at me excitedly.

I relaxed for a couple of minutes watching the girls wanking and checking out the porno and was surprised how soon I became hard again. Katie was the first to notice.

Katie: Fucking hell Gary that was quick. I suppose I should offer you my knickers this time so you can have some more fun. I'll just have to go home commando with some spunky knickers in my handbag.

With that she stood up and removed her black silky knickers and handed them to me. Unlike my sister though, Katie didn't watch the movie once I had her knickers. Instead she watched me and spoke dirtily to me, encouraging me to soak them through. I soon obliged and Katie looked thrilled. She leaned over and kissed me deep, I kissed her back, feeling very pleased with myself. At that point Katie backed off and looked at me.

Katie: I don't think Nicole likes me kissing you Gary.

Nicole: I don't care what you do Katie.

At this point for some unknown reason I kissed my sister full on the lips and tongued her. To my surprise she didn't pull away and her tongue even pushed against mine. I pulled away and there was silence as I sat looking at Nicole.

Katie: Look Nicole we've made him hard again.

It didn't strike me as strange at the time that Katie said 'we've' but thinking about it she had nothing to do with it! My sister had made me hard. Katie pulled my head around and began kissing me again and moved her hand on to my cock so she could wank it slowly. After about twenty strokes Katie stopped kissing me and turned my head back to my sister who moved quickly to my face and replaced Katie's tongue with her own. My sister was voluntarily kissing me! Katie continued to wank me, I was to busy kissing Nicole to count how many strokes she did on my cock before the next change in proceedings she orientated. I felt her hand release my cock from her hand and quickly felt another hand wrap around my cock. I heard my sister whimper and but two and two together, Katie had put Nicole's hand around my cock and was now moving her hand up and down my cock. I kissed Nicole harder, I didn't want her to break free and object.

This went on for some minutes before I felt the grip on my cock relax (as Katie let go of Nicole's hand) and quickly tighten again as my sister took to wanking me without Katie's assistance. Fuck, Katie couldn't have planned that better, if she had just asked Nicole to wank me off there was no chance of her doing it but by orchestrating her actions in steps she had got sister to wank brother. This was proving too much for me. I broke free from my sister's lips,

Gary: I'm close to coming.

Katie: Lucinda's ready Gary, go for it.

I looked forward and saw Lucinda kneeling before me.

Lucinda: Cum on my face Gary

Katie: Stand up; it will be easier to aim.

I stood up, all the time my sister wanked at my cock. Once I was standing she aimed my cock at her friend's face and increased her efforts. My orgasm was huge and I coated Lucinda's face, as it ended my sister squeezed the last drops of cum on to her friend's face.

Lucinda looked divine as I looked down at her my cock still in my sister's hand. She couldn't see as my cum had forced her eyes shut.

Gary: That was fun

Katie: It's not over yet

Katie knelt in front of Lucinda and started licking my cum off her face. Once she had it all she stood and faced me and opened her mouth to show my cum pooled in the bottom of it. My cock grew hard instantly in my sister's hand. I felt Nicole adjust her grip to my new erection- still not letting go. Katie stepped towards Nicole and pulled her mouth towards hers and kissed her deep. My mouth dropped open as I watched my sister kiss her back. It looked like tongues to me, which could only mean that my sister tasted my cum. Katie, parted from my sister and turned and opened her empty mouth to me.

Katie: Ooops, where's it gone.

I instantly looked at Nicole who opened her mouth to show me my cum, my sister sloshed it around her mouth a few times then swallowed hard. I waited in amazement until she confirmed my cum was in her throat on the way to her belly by opening her empty mouth. Nicole smiled at me and slowly started wanking my cock again. Katie touched my balls.

Katie: My turn. Hope these babies still have some juice left for me.

Gary: I'll see what I can do.

Katie knelt in front of me and stripped off and started playing with her tits. I wasn't really interested though she did her best to turn me on. I was more interested in my sister tugging on my cock! She certainly was an expert and seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was. She seemed to sense that I was again close and increased her efforts.

Katie: Cum for me Gary.

Lucinda: Go on Nicole milk his cock.

Nicole: Come on bro, make me proud!

That was it. I erupted over Katie's face and she coo-ed in delight. Lucinda followed Katie's lead and licked my cum off her face and again my sister swallowed my cum after a spunky kiss from a friend. I was spent and no new erection followed. All three girls turned their attention to my limp cock still in Nicole's hand. She gave it a few strokes.

Nicole: Looks like the show's over.

Lucinda: Bugger, it was just getting interesting

Gary: Hey, I've already cum like 4 times.

Katie: I bet you can get him hard again Nicole.

Nicole: How? He looks spent to me.

Katie whispered in Nicole's ear and both girls giggled.

Nicole: You're on!

With that Nicole dropped on to her hands and knees and stuck her arse and pussy in the air. Katie knelt down and held Nicole's arse cheeks apart so I could see her tight arse hole and shiny pussy as clear as the porn star's on the TV. Nicole turned round to look at me.

Nicole: 30 seconds to get hard bro before I stand up.

Katie: 30 seconds Gary or you miss this opportunity if you know what I mean.

Lucinda knelt down too and spread by sister's legs wider and opened her pussy lips too.

My cock sprang to life. The girls looked very excited.

Nicole: 20 seconds until I move Bro.

Katie: Be a shame for that cock to go to waste.

Lucinda: Nicole's really wet Gary, really wet.

I looked Nicole in the eye and she held her head round facing me. I understood. I quickly knelt behind her and aimed my cock at her pussy. Lucinda and Katie adjusted themselves to make room. I thrusted forward and entered my little sister's pussy for the first time. Katie and Lucinda actually cheered. Nicole moaned loudly.

I held Nicole's hips and started fucking her hard. Katie and Lucinda backed off and Nicole started trusting back at me. Lucinda and Katie started chanting Ricki Lake style

Girls: Go Gary, Go Nicole, fuck harder, fuck faster.

We both increased our efforts. After about 20 cycles of the chant I wanted to change position to be able to look at my sister whilst I fucked her. I pulled out and lay her on her back. I pushed her legs back to her chest so her feet were in the air and she held them still like a good girl. I then re-entered her and continued to fuck her hard and deep. My face was right in front of Nicole's and I could see she was enjoying this as much as me. Her face was on fire and her eyes glazed over in pleasure. I kissed her hard and she responded with her tongue deep down my throat. I felt my orgasm rising and was pleased to feel Nicole's pussy contract around my cock first as she started to cum. That triggered me off and we came together as I filled her little pussy with my cum. I broke off from kissing her and slowly pumped the last of my cum into her pussy whilst she beamed at me. Katie and Lucinda were clapping and cheering.

Katie: That was amazing. Better than the porn movies. Wow. To think I've just watched real incest!" Katie looked over the moon.

Nicole: It's a shame you too only have sisters. Cock's a lot better when you're related to it.

Lucinda: It certainly looked good.

Katie: I knew I should have brought the camcorder. How cool would that been to get that on film?

Lucinda: Very cool! No doubt about it.

Nicole: Well I'm game for doing it again on film. What about you bro? Do you think you could perform like that again?

I was very shocked right then. I'd just fucked my little sister in front of her cheering friends and now she wanted to film us fucking.

Gary: Ok. I guess it gives me an excuse to fuck you again.

Nicole: Ow you don't need an excuse to fuck me again. I'm yours anytime, anywhere, any hole. People say once you go black you never go back. Well I say once you've gone incest you know what's best. I only want your cock from now on. I don't mind sharing you with other pussy. I'm sure my friends want to fuck you to but I can't go with that cock of yours anymore.

My mouth fell open.

Katie: Yes! I knew it. We watched an incest porno earlier Gary and we talked about Nicole fucking you but she wasn't keen and thought it disgusting and thought you'd be disgusted too. I knew that any man would want to fuck Nicole so I decided to try and bring you too together. I think you too owe me big time.

I sat silent for a while and the others watched me silently. Nicole with a worried look on her face. She feared she had scared me off.

I stood up and stepped to Nicole and kissed her.

Gary: That's fine by me. I will hold you to that. Anytime, anywhere, any hole Ok?

Nicole: That's right. That's a promise.

Nicole looked ecstatic

I walked over to Katie.

Gary: You're right Katie we do owe you so as you don't have a brother to seduce Nicole and Lucinda are going to have to help you with your dad. I'm sure he'd love to slide his cock between your tits. Katie smiled big and wide.

Katie: Oh yeah, I just know he'd like that!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watching Porn Together

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1269 milliseconds