• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Battle Ch. 02

Family Battle Ch. 02

Ch. 02: Rematch

After defeating mom in a crazy wrestling match in the morning I wasn't sure what would happen when I got home so I stayed out until late that evening. I mean, it was like nothing I thought would ever happen. Yes you argue with family all the time...but being 38 and ending up wrestling my 55 year old mom in naked fight that saw us use sex as a weapon to try to defeat each other?? The fact we started in bathrobes with no clothes on underneath, you could come to a reasonable conclusion that two people would end up naked as they thrashed about. The eroticism of the nude bodies struggling and sweating and rubbing against each other could also explain how we were both excited and aroused physically...and yes, it was completely unintentional when my dick entered her pussy as I pinned her to the floor in a full body pin/bearhug hold. If you would have asked me ahead of time, I would have said that would have never happened and if it did I would have said we would have stopped immediately.

But it did happen and we didn't stop. We escalated it and began to fuck each other as part of the fight to try to render the other helpless by bringing them to orgasm where we could claim complete victory. Even after making her cum I pounded home my victory by face fucking her until I came all over her face and rubbed it in with the heel of my foot. As I thought about it during the day I didn't know what got into me...or her...and what would come of this. That's why I stayed out as late as possible, being embarrassed at having to face her. I spent the day at my house helping with construction and the night at the local Italian restaurant, eating at the bar and knocking back a nice bottle of Chianti while watching the basketball game before heading back to mom's place. Thankfully she was sleeping and I was able to just go to bed myself...not having to deal with it until the morning. As I got undressed and got in bed, that was all I was thinking about though and I found myself getting a hard-on. I must be going nuts I thought to myself as thoughts of our fight earlier dashed through my head until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I as just as hard but managed to take my morning piss and put on my robe to go downstairs. I was wondering if only wearing a bathrobe again was a good idea but I quickly said to myself nothing like what happened yesterday would ever happen again. Mom was already in the kitchen as I walked into it. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down to read the paper across from her. It was awkward to say the least. We sat there silently for about 5 minutes when I broke the silence. Mom, I said, I want to apologize for what happened yesterday. Oh really, she said, what did happen yesterday? Well, I responded, I don't know. I mean, I – I didn't expect that and I don't know what came over me or you. What do you mean what came over me, she barked back at me. You're the one who was out of control. I was not, I said, you're the one who started the whole thing to begin with mom. I didn't want to fight and I certainly didn't want to...well...whatever happened. Look, I was just trying to apologize mom...and she cut me off by getting up and walking over to me...you should apologize to me she said as she pointed her finger at me...and you should consider yourself lucky is all, she continued as she jabbed her finger into my shoulder a couple of times. What are you talking about lucky, I asked her. Completely forgetting the conciliatory tone I started out with I continued, I wasn't lucky, I just finished what you started and I meant what I said that if you wanted another ass-beating I'd gladly be the one to dish it out to you I said to her as I stood up right in front of her now and poked my own finger into her shoulder a few times. Well, that's all it took as we ended up grabbing each other right there in the kitchen. We jostled on our feet before leaning onto the kitchen table. We had each other slightly bent over in a mutual headlock hold with our robes quickly becoming undone already.

The plastic milk container got knocked onto the floor and spilled all over it, making it quite slippery and sending us crashing to the floor as well. By now our robes were completely undone and open in front, again revealing that neither one of us had anything on underneath them. I got to my knees first and managed to get her on her stomach, pulling her arms back by the robe as I sat on her ass. I was able to hold onto her robe with one hand, trapping her arms and with my free hand I yanked her head back with a handful of hair. I told you that you would just be in for more of the same, didn't I mom? Give up now I told her but she wouldn't give up. She even cursed at me. I stood up and ripped her robe right off her leaving her naked on the floor and I quickly took mine off as it was more of a bother than anything else, plus it wasn't covering anything anyway. As I slid my robe off though she rolled over and kicked my legs out from under men and I slipped and fell onto the kitchen floor on my ass which hurt pretty bad.

Mom took the opportunity to push me to the floor onto my back, climbing on top of me and smothering me with her tits. She had her hands in my hair and pulled my face into her chest, cutting off my air. I was still in shock at landing on my pelvic bone which allowed her to slide up and sit on my face. Mom was getting a little payback by not only suffocating me but grinding her wet pussy on my mouth and face, face-fucking me like I did to her a day earlier. I was thrashing underneath her and finally had to reach up and grab one of her tits. I started squeezing and twisting it making her yelp out in pain. Finally she got up off me and my hand fell off her tit, but as she got to her feet she stomped me in the stomach, balling me up as I gasped for air yet again. The she kicked me in the ass before sitting on my chest facing my feet. As she kneeled over to straighten my legs out, she landed a punch right on my erect dick as it lay flat against my stomach. My dick was so hard from our fight that I was seeing stars. I didn't know what was happening next but soon realized mom had bent over and taken my dick in her mouth and was giving me a blowjob, trying to make me cum.

Lord only knows what she had in store for me if that happened. I was trying to recover from the pain I was in and had to move fast because she was definitely bringing me closer to orgasm. I managed to sit up some and yank her head back by her hair again so she toppled off to the side. Then I rolled over onto her back and pinned her face first to the kitchen floor in a full nelson hold. Seeing this was truly an anything goes fight we had going here, I maneuvered myself into entering her pussy from this position and began to pump her. She was pumping right back even though she fought it at first. That was when I realized I wasn't going to last long in this position since she had gotten a head start on me earlier.

I rolled her over, still in the full nelson, and managed to get her in a choke from behind. I needed to weaken her more and I managed to cut off her air for a while as she tried to escape but couldn't. I pushed her off me and sat on her chest and started to finger her as he lay on the floor, gasping to get air back into her lungs. She was gasping but also grinding with my fingers as my thrusts were having their desired effect. I could feel her getting wetter, pre-cum dripping from her mound, until my head was yanked back by the hair much like I did to her earlier. Now we were both on our back on the kitchen floor and were soaked with the milk that spilled earlier when we came together face to face and rolled back and forth a little in that full body embrace/bearhug hold again and it was clear where this was going. We were going to settle this the same way again and as I managed to gain control and lay on top of her my dick found its way into her pussy again. We both started to fuck each other as we had each other's head in a headlock-choke like hold with our bodies pressed together from head to feet. Our faces pressed together cheek to cheek, her tits mashed against my chest, stomachs rubbing and our legs tangled together with feet braced against feet, we were banging each other hard as we held each other tight. We were locked together and would be like this until there was only one conclusion...which was coming close for me. And then just as I thought I couldn't hang on any longer I felt her body tense up too. One hand from each of us went to the other's hair as we kept the our arms wrapped around each others head...my dick fucking her pussy just as hard as her pussy was fucking my dick until...

...until I could feel her pussy explode in orgasm just as I shot my load inside of her. We both came at the same time, violent orgasms as violent as the fight between us leaving cum dripping from both of us as I fell off her onto the floor next to her. Both of us were breathing heavily, dripping wet from the sweat and milk, and we realized this didn't settle anything between us since we made each other cum at the same time. With the wife traveling home later that day we didn't know when our next fight would be, but agreed there would be a next fight since this one ended without a clear winner...or did it?!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Battle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds