• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Silver Anniversary: Epilogue

Silver Anniversary: Epilogue

My apologies for the error in the lead figures name. It was from another story that I was working on at the same time. If you save the story, please replace with this one. Thanks for your understanding.

While I was pleased that most readers accepted my rather novel way of shocking them out of their complacency, many were disturbed by John's failure to learn a lesson and to use that lesson compassionately when meeting another man's wife. How could he do to another what had been done so painfully to him? Read on dear reader.

Silver Anniversary – Epilog

Well, I see Bitsy turning my way. She removes her bulky robe and places it on the chair as she comes toward my lanai. Under the robe, she has on only that wonderful little bikini that she wore when we went diving. I was looking forward to peeling what little there was off. Today was the day, I was sure of it.

You will remember no doubt, that I was waiting for Bitsy to come over once her husband Phil had gone off to play his daily 18 holes. I had designs on Bitsy and once Phil was out of the way, I intended to put those designs in play. It would be salve to my hurting ego and it would be a wake up call to dear old Phil. It was criminal to treat a beautiful creature like Bitsy the way he did. He deserved to be taught a lesson and I was willing to be the teacher. It was a lesson I had learned all too well.

"Hi, big guy. Are you ready for little ol' Bitsy to make you feel better?" With hips swaying and boobs bouncing, Bitsy came around the low wall between our lanais and approached me. I watched in rapt attention as she moved toward me. I wasn't really sure how she did what she did with her body, but she did it very well. I was almost hypnotized by the swing in her hips and the bounce of her tits and the smile on her face. This was a vision that most men would die for.

"I was born ready. Would you like to come in for a drink or something?" I stood up, trying to hide my erection by tying a towel around my waist, even though I hadn't been swimming. She laughed and walked past me, in through the sliding glass doors to my condo.

I followed her inside as she looked around my place. It was no doubt a duplicate of her place but she looked as if it were all new. I just watched her from behind, admiring an ass that was perfect in every detail. She was perfect in every detail: I don't know if I mentioned that before. She moved toward the bedroom and I hastened to follow her. I wasn't going to be left behind. She turned to be sure I was following and moved over to the bed. She bent over and pushed on the mattress, expecting I don't know what. It bounced, just like I expected it would. She seemed satisfied and turned to me.

"Are you ready to be happy, John? Are you ready to begin your single life with me?"

I was taken aback by her comments. What did she mean, begin my single life? I was beginning to worry. What I thought was just a quick roll in the hay may not be what she had in mind. I was going to do to old Phil just what was done to me by my best friend Bill. Bitsy had to know what my plans were since I had told her my story, leaving nothing out. She knew I was cuckolded and she knew I divorced my wife because of it. She also knew that I intended to do the same thing to her husband but it didn't seem to bother her one bit. It was her own statement of making me feel better tomorrow that had me here in my bedroom with a hard on waiting for this beautiful creature to take off her bikini so I could take off on her. I was surprised that I could feel this way. I felt no guilt; no doubt that this was wrong. Even though the pain of my wife's betrayal was still strong in my mind, I felt no hesitation to do it to another man. The only thing I kept telling myself over and over was that while I hadn't deserved what happened to me, Phil certainly did.

"What do you mean by that? You know that I want to make love to you right here and now. You offered to make me feel better about living and I thought you meant this."

With that I waved my arm around the room, stopping at the bed. I looked at her standing there and I saw a smile on her face that made me uncomfortable. It was a devious smile and not a seductive smile, hiding something.

"Come here John. Let Bitsy make you more comfortable. You don't need to worry about anything. I said I wanted to make you feel better and that's exactly what I am going to do. I know the thought of my husband worries you but don't let it. I'm not. He doesn't care what I do and he wouldn't get mad about it even if he knew. You aren't doing anything behind his back. You can trust me on that."

Her words seemed to remove all of my doubts. Maybe I was just looking for something to hold onto. She moved toward me, took my hand and pulled me to the bed. She sat down, facing me with my now bulgeless crotch in front of her. She looked at it for a minute and then slid her hand under the bottom of the leg of my shorts and moved up to find me wearing no underwear. She smiled hugely at that and took my limp cock in her hand. At her touch, it twitched and began to resume its anticipatory size. She continued to minister to it until she was satisfied that it was worth seeing.

She undid my shorts and pulled them down to the floor. She looked at my manhood in appreciation and began to minister to it again. I never mentioned that I am about average in size and girth and I have never considered myself a stud, but I had confidence after 25 years of marriage that I could deliver pleasure. I knew I could hold my own. She seemed to like what she saw and she leaned forward. I held my breath as she did what I hoped she was going to do: she took me in her mouth. I was in heaven.

In spite of what I just said, I behaved like a teenaged boy and came almost immediately. I yelled to warn her and she moved back just in time. I was surprised that she simply held her hand over the head and allowed the semen to collect in her tiny hand. I expected it to fly everywhere but she caught all of it. She looked at it and stood, moving over to the bathroom where she got a washcloth and cleaned herself of my shame.

I was humiliated and sat on the bed with my face red and my cock limp. What a way to impress this woman. I was afraid to look at her as she came back out of the bathroom. She sat down next to me and put her hand under my chin. She lifted my face and turned me toward her. I looked into her smiling face and saw only kindness and understanding, not contempt.

"John don't feel bad. I am flattered that I could do that to you. Don't you know that a woman feels that way when a man can't help feeling the way you did? She is happy that she can still make a man react sexually the way you did. I was worried that I could please you and it appears that I certainly did." She laughed, but kindly. She moved her hand back to my limp cock and began to move along its length. "I don't think that will happen again, do you?"

"I can't promise anything with someone like you. You are one of the sexiest women I have ever met. You could do that to most men, I bet." I turned toward her, giving her more room to stroke me. I began to kiss her and I put my hand on her breast. She gave a little gasp when I did and that encouraged me to do more.

As she stroked my cock, I slid the straps of her tiny bikini top off her shoulders and pushed her top down, freeing those marvelous 36 DDs. I moved back to look at her and the sight was enough to make my limp dick spring proudly erect again. She grinned in pleasure as she saw my face and again reached for my cock. I pulled her to me to feel those globes pressing against my bare chest. This was what I had been waiting for. I pushed her back on the bed and lay down beside her as I slid my hand down under the tiny piece of fabric that covered her sex. I found her to be already wet and I slid two fingers between the folds of her labia and began to move them farther into her depth. She began to pant as I fingered her and her eyes closed in pleasure. This was what I had anticipated, not that embarrassing premature ejaculation. This was more like me.

I fingered her, slipping another finger in and watched the pleasure show on her face. She seemed to be happy with my actions so I intensified my motions, sliding into and out of her faster and faster. When I saw that she was beginning to lose control, I bent down and put my mouth over her swollen clit and sucked, using my tongue to manipulate the little nub. This was more than she could stand and she grabbed my head in her hands and pressed me tightly to her, sounds coming out in gasps. I continued, although I was afraid I would suffocate but she finally released me and began to buck and twist under me as she came with a crashing orgasm. I heard her cry my name and then her body just sagged. She fell limply back to the bed.

I watched her beautiful face relax as she came back down to earth. Her eyes fluttered open and she focused on me, watching her. She smiled that wonderful smile and reached for me. I bent to kiss her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"That was very nice, John. I truly enjoyed that and you were very attentive to my needs. See? I told you that it was OK. We both needed that and we both came very quickly. Thank you."

"I loved watching you. You are the most exotic creature I have ever known and I could stare at you forever." I meant it. She was really beautiful, even close up.

"I don't want you to stare at me. I want you inside me and I want your body on top of me. Right now, Tomas! I want you inside me right now."

She spread her legs apart and pulled me over on top of her. She reached down between us to find my cock and put it at the entrance to her pussy. It was warm and wet from her orgasm and I slid in easily. I pushed all the way in and she took me without a problem. I stopped when I was fully in and waited until I had control. I began to move slowly in and out and she sighed contentedly. I reached down to her thighs and lifted her legs to place them inside mine. I then spread my own legs apart, opening her up even more. She got the idea and lifted her legs above my waist. The feeling was incredible and I was able to penetrate her even more. I began to rock her with the force of my strokes and she was pulling me deeper into her on each stroke. I was prone on top of her, she bearing all of my weight, and I could hear her whispering in my ear.

"Fuck me John. Fill me up with your beautiful cock. Come for me baby. Come for Bitsy. That's it. Fuck me hard and fast. Make me your slut, your bitch. Fuck me John."

After having cum once, I was able to keep going for some time and it was after about 10 minutes of vigorous fucking that I was ready to pump my sperm into her. I finally decided 'what the hell' and let it go. I pumped her as hard and fast as I could and the sperm spilled out into her waiting warmth. I was surprised to feel the walls of her pussy squeezing my cock as she came with a climax at the same time. She gripped my body with her legs as she experienced the pleasure that we shared. That made it all the better. We remained together like that for the longest time and I didn't want to let her go. But she relaxed her legs and I had to release her.

"God, that was great. I have never cum like that before. Twice in less than an hour and all because of you. You are incredible do you know that?" I felt absolutely drained. I wondered if I could find some viagra on this island. With Bitsy, I was going to need it.

"You were incredible yourself. I can't remember when I have felt like that. You have marvelous fingers and a tongue that I could grow to love. Your cock isn't half bad either." She was glowing and I was the reason. I was proud of myself.

She got up and went into the bathroom. I could hear water running and the sound lulled me to into a doze. As I drifted, I began to think of what I had just done. I had fucked another man's wife and now that it was done, I felt a growing sick feeling in my stomach. I couldn't help but remember the feeling I had when I discovered Bill and Serena's affair. I was deep into remembering my pain when she came out. She walked over to the bed and looked down at me.

"It's time for me to go John. I have to get ready and pack. We are leaving tonight for South America. Phil will be back any time now." She watched me as she delivered this shock.

I sat up in dismay. I didn't want to hear what I thought I had heard.

"What do you mean you're leaving? You can't leave now. I just found you." I was panicked. I really wanted to get to know this woman more. I was devastated.

"John, I want to tell you something: something that you need to hear and understand. You assumed that Phil was my husband and I never stopped you, but he's not. He's my brother. My divorce was final just a month ago and I had my last name changed back to my maiden name: the same as my brother's. When I told you that my husband wouldn't mind what we did, it was true. There is no husband. I wear my rings for protection and to ward off the more adventurous suitors. Phil brought me along on this trip to help me get over my divorce. We have been traveling for several weeks, he on business and me as a tag along."

She watched me as I digested this. As what she said sank in, I began to smile. Suddenly I felt a whole lot better about what happened. I hadn't caused her any problem and I hadn't hurt another man or a marriage. I was amazed that this was so important. I honestly thought I could do to someone else what they had done to me. I did, but I had begun to feel the pain of betrayal and I was not looking forward to seeing Phil. Now, it was over and I felt wonderful.

"I have to thank you for so much. I wish you were staying so I could properly thank you. You understood me better than I understood myself. You knew what I was going through didn't you? You knew I was going to be hurting for betraying your marriage?"

"I knew since I had gone through pretty much the same thing. I knew you were a decent man and I was sure you would need some assurance. I gave you that assurance and then we both had some pleasure. Now you have nothing to feel guilty about, and neither do I."

She laughed, pulled me in for a wet kiss, and then she was gone. When she left, she took my sadness, my quilt and my anger with her. I felt light and happy and ready for a new beginning, just as she said.

I pulled out my PDA. There was a phone number I wanted in there. I was sure I did.

The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Silver Anniversary: Epilogue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds