• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The BBW & The Biker Ch. 07

The BBW & The Biker Ch. 07

12345

All Characters in this Story are over 18 years old.

The only thing worse than transferring to a new school senior year is transferring to a new school senior year when you're a fat chick. Sarah could handle it when it came to making friends, she did so easily, it was guys that were a problem. See, usually the guys she was attracted to weren't attracted to her, or t least they weren't when their friends where around. Oh, they tried to get her to sleep with them, but taking her out, that was an entirely different thing.

Sarah was smart, and used that gift to make extra money through tutoring. Tutoring brought her into contact with mostly jocks, since she treated them the same way she treated everyone, and didn't have the typical hero worship going on it usually lead to friendship. Making friends with jocks caused a little friction with their girlfriends, until they saw her that is. The 'it' was the "everyone's best friend" syndrome.

That meant the girls trusted her with their men, too bad they didn't know what really went on in their tutoring sessions. Every one of them had tried to sleep with her, unsuccessfully, but they tried none the less. So when Sarah felt like it she would fool around with one or two of them, at the moment she was seeing three of them. They'd kiss and fool around and make out for hours, but no one had taken her cherry yet. Sarah knew the game and the rules, she kept her mouth shut and got more playful attention then their girlfriends in public. They hugged and kissed her and even held her in their arms, right in front of everyone, and no one minded. None of the guys talked to each other about her so they all assumed she was fool around with them exclusively. And the rest of the time the treated her like one of the "in crowd".

About three weeks in to the school year, Sarah noticed a guy. Well he wasn't just a guy he was "THE" guy. He transferred into her math class and one morning she looked up and he was standing there. Man, he was hot, all the girls, including some of the teachers, wanted him. All the guys wanted to be like him, but it was more than that, he was an amazing guy, who made everyone he talked to feel like they were special. He also treated everyone with respect, something you don't find a lot in high school.

"Hey," Matt said, gesturing to the seat behind her, "Is this seat taken?"

At first Sarah didn't realise that he was speaking to her, but when he ran his finger along her check, she jump and stammered huh?

"I asked if this seat was taken." he replied, pointing to the seat behind her.

"Oh no," she stammered, "Please go ahead."

He smiled, "I'm Matt by the way." he whispered in her ear.

"Sarah." she said flatly and went back to her class work.

By the time class had finished, Sarah wished Matt hadn't taken the seat behind her. All the girls in class kept turning around to look at him and Sarah wished she had been able to do that too. At the end of class Sarah gathered up her books in a hurry hoping to get out in the hall before Matt so she could check out his ass. But as fate would have it, it wasn't meant to be. Just as Sarah stood up the girl across the aisle stood up at the same time, knocking Sarah, who fell right into Matt's lap.

"God I'm sorry," Sarah gushed. "I'm such a klutz sometimes, are you alright?"

"I'm fine," Matt said, "And I don't mind at all, but could you stop wiggling or it could get a little embarrassing."

Not sure what he meant by that, Sarah sat perfectly still.

"Oh my God, Sarah," the girl that had knocked her down in the first place screeched. "Get up before you crush the poor guy."

Sarah had a horrified look on her face and tried once again to get up but Matt had his hands securely on her hips.

"I don't know about you crushing me," Matt said in her defence. "But I kind of like having you in my lap."

The girl walked off in a huff, leaving a still embarrassed Sarah sitting on Matt's lap.

"This is nice," Matt said and smiled at Sarah.

"Ummmmm, it is." Sarah agreed, "But we really should get to our next class."

"Right," Matt said releasing her hips so she could stand. "Maybe we could do it again some time?"

Matt grabbed her books and headed out the door with them.

"Hey," Sarah said, "I'm going to need those."

"I promise not to steal them I just thought I would walk you to your next class."

"Oh," Sarah was very surprised. "Sure I wanted to speak to you anyway, I just wanted to thank you for not making a big deal about what happened earlier, but just a little advice, should it ever happen again, you might want to let the girl up a little quicker, people might get the idea that you enjoyed having her there. And around here gossip travels fast."

"So," Matt started, "What if I wanted her there?"

Sarah laughed, "Well in that case," she said. "Let's hope the next girl who lands in your lap is your type."

By this time they were standing outside of Sarah's next class, so when she reached for her books she said, "Listen, I know most of the girls our age around here so if you'd like to be set up just tell me which one and I'll do what I can."

"Great," Matt said, "What about Friday night? I know it's short noticed but maybe we could hook up."

"Don't think that would be a problem, which girl?" Sarah asked figuring if it had been her he wanted to take out she'd move heaven and earth to cancel anything to go out with him.

"Well, I meant you." Matt said.

"That's funny," Sarah commented turning to go into class, "Just let me know by the end of the day ok."

Instead of going, Matt stepped into class behind her and as she sat down said, " By the way, babe, the first girl who fell into my lap was my type, that's why I wouldn't let her up. See you at lunch." and with a wink he was gone and all eyes were on her.

"What," she said. "He's in my math class, he probably needs a tutor."

Most of the girl giggled but a couple of the guys she tutored didn't look happy, but things settled down and class continued as usual.

Sarah rarely at lunch in the cafeteria preferring the library or the bleachers behind the football field, she liked her privacy and unless she had an emergency tutoring session, lunch was when she took it.

To say that Sarah was surprised to see Matt stroll into the library was an understatement, but when he grabbed a chair turned it backwards and sat down in front of her Sarah was expectantly stunned.

"Hey," he said. "How come you stood me up for lunch? Or did you just want us to have some private time?"

"I beg your pardon?" Sarah asked.

"I asked you to lunch and if I hadn't seen you come in here from your locker, I would still be waiting for you in the cafeteria."

"No offence Matt," Sarah said. "But exactly what drugs are you on?"

Matt laughed, "None actually. Why?"

Sarah shook her head, "Ok, so what is it? What do you want from me?"

"I told you," Matt said, "I want you to go out with me Friday night."

"Thanks, but no thanks," Sarah said. "I don't need mercy dates and even if I did want one with you, I tutor Friday nights. So you can tell whomever sent you, that their little joke isn't going to work." Then she stormed off to the ladies room.

"God," Sarah thought to herself, what a jerk he turned out to be, and I thought he was nice I'm such an idiot sometimes.

Once she had finished and splashed some water on her face, she figured since she had a spare she'd grab a jacket and head out to the bleaches for some fresh air. However just as she neared her locker, she noticed Matt bearing down on her. Great what was she going to do now? But just as the thought left her head a girl grabbed Matt and occupied his attention giving Sarah a chance to slip out.

The bleachers were quiet this time of day which is why she liked them, but she heard a familiar voice call her name, so she turned to look and saw Ben MsCalister, one of the guy she tutored.

"Hey babe, wait up," he said. But quickly caught up with her.

"Hi," Sarah said when he caught up to her.

"Where are you off too in such a hurry?" Ben asked as he took her books.

"Bleachers," she said, "I'm trying to avoid a jerk."

Ben looked stricken. "Not you silly. I'm trying to avoid the Matt guy."

"You mean Matt Tyler? The guy who walked you to English this morning?"

"Yep," she reiterated, "The big jerk."

"Hey babe are you sure you got the right guy? I've known Matt since we were little kids and he isn't like that. He likes everyone."

"Then he decided to change just for me," Sarah huffed.

"What did he do, that pissed you off so bad?"

"He asked me out."

"And?" Ben asked.

"That's it. Like I couldn't tell a mercy date from a real date, when I see one. The best part though, is he asked me out for Friday night. Everyone knows I tutor Friday night."

"Hey," Ben said, "Come here." and he pulled Sarah into his arms. "Don't sweat it Sarah, I can get a couple of guys and the three of us will kick his ass, friend or no friend."

Sarah rested her head on Ben's chest sighing, "Thanks for the offer Ben, she said, "But have you seen the size of him? Besides don't you think Suzy would wonder why your defending me like that?"

"Frankly Scarlet," Ben said, doing his best Clark Gable, he lifted her chin, "To protect you, I wouldn't give a damn." Then he brought his lips down on hers. The kiss was warm and sensual and lasted more than a couple of seconds. Sarah knew Ben liked her, she tutored him in English, which wasn't her best subject and his grade point average was higher that hers. So they spent the session making out. He was a great kisser and he always made sure that she came before he let himself cum. He was the closet Sarah had ever come to giving her virginity to. The only problem with Ben was, he wasn't brave. He couldn't deal with his friends and what they said and thought. So in public he dated Suzy Patterson, beautiful cheerleader and one of the "in crowd" also one of the girls who chased after Matt.

Ben said they were dating, but all they'd ever done was kiss. Sarah let Ben think she was jealous, but the truth was Sarah wanted her own guy, one who wanted to be with her, in public and private no matter what anyone thought. She wanted a guy who would be proud of her and of being seen with her. So until she found one, she'd fool around with other guys, it was fun and she liked the attention she got but none of them would have her gift, she knew the right guy was out there somewhere but until she found him, she would settle for fun.

Matt finally managed to extract himself from the latest in a line of female airheads who managed to find something to waylay him. Man some of these girls just didn't get the hint. He had seen Sarah leave the building and hoped she was headed to the bleachers. He knew that was where she went when she wanted some quiet time. He knew a lot of things about her; he made it his business to know things. Plus he was mad; she had no right to make a judgement like that, when she didn't even know him. Well to tell the truth the longer he had to wait to talk to her, the cleaner her reasoning became. She was probably speaking from experience and guys his age could really be jerks. He also knew he wasn't like that and he really wanted to take her out and get to know her.

When Matt rounded the field and looked up at the bleachers he couldn't see anyone then he noticed that someone was stretched out on the grass beside the bleachers. Once he got a little closer, he realised that it was two someone's and they were making out hot and heavy.

Though he was a little embarrassed and figured Sarah must have seen too and taken a powder, that's when he realised that it was his friend Ben, he was making out with his girlfriend Suzy. That did surprise him though, he had never seen the two of them get hot and heavy anywhere before they rarely even kissed in public. Matt felt his stomach drop when he realised that it wasn't Suzy, Ben was making out it, they had just changed positions and she was now straddling him. It definitely wasn't Suzy, and not only were they making out Ben had his hand up her shirt. Suddenly it hit him, that was Sarah's shirt Ben hand his hand up. No wonder she had reacted so harshly, she probably figured he should know that she was dating Ben. God, they had been friends since grade school. Matt turned and tried to exit discretely to give them their privacy, he wondered when Ben and Suzy split and when Sarah and Ben had gotten together and why hadn't he heard anything?

Chapter Two

Sarah finished her last class in a much better frame of mind. Even though Matt had ticked her off, Ben had gotten her off twice before finishing himself, and he only complained a little that his boxers were now wet. With a quick kiss Sarah said

"Sorry babe, but you know the rules dry humping only," she said with a slight smile.

"I wonder" Ben stated, "Do you think you'll ever sleep with me? All the way I mean."

Sarah ran her hand across Ben's cheek, "I honestly don't know Ben, but I don't think so."

Ben looked disappointed as she walked away, but he couldn't say she wasn't always honest with him plus he knew any guy she finally did sleep with would have to be very special, and he thought she'd fooled around with other guys, and he bet they all wished they could have been the one.

Once school had finished for the day Sarah was standing at her locker, when Suzy and a couple of her friends came up to her.

"Hey Sarah," Suzy said, "I hear you gave Ben some help this afternoon during his spare, and I just wanted to thank you."

"Thank me?" Sarah asked.

"Yes he's been so stressed out with that English exam coming up he's been irritable and cranky, driving everyone crazy. But one session with you and suddenly no more stress thank you so much."

Sarah smiled a little, "Your welcome it's always my pleasure to help Ben out."

Sarah closed her locker and was about to leave when Ben came over. He hugged her and then kissed Suzy, a peak but none the less still a kiss.

"Ready?" he asked.

"No," Suzy said, "I was just about to ask Sarah if she wanted to come with us."

"Yeah Sarah," Ben said, "We're meeting a bunch of people at the diner to hang out. Come and I'll buy you a coffee for helping me out this afternoon."

"Please come," Suzy pleaded, "I need someone to keep the leaches off when I have to leave the table."

"Well," said Sarah, "Since you put it that way sure why not."

Ben took Sarah's arm and then grabbed Suzy's hand and led them both to his car.

Once they got to the diner Suzy met up with some of her girlfriends and they decided to hit the shoe store, Suzy said they'd be in, in a few minutes and asked Sarah to keep an eye on Ben.

"Hands and fingers ok?" Sarah joked.

"You can use your lips if needed Sarah, just don't let any girls near him."

Ben reached out his arms and started moving towards Sarah, "Come little girly, kiss the big bad sex maniac to keep him under control."

Once Sarah was in his arms they moved towards the diner door.

"Don't worry Suzy," Sarah said as she turned around in Ben's arms, "I'll take good care of him."

They all shared a laugh and then Suzy went off with her friends while Ben pulled Sarah tighter against him. She could feel his cock pressing against her ass; he had a hair trigger when it came to her making him hard.

"God," Ben whispered in her ear. "I love the feel of your ass."

"I noticed," Sarah, responded, "You better not let anyone else notice."

Ben moved in close to Sarah and that's how they entered the diner. Matt saw them come in, and for some reason he was jealous. Ben looked so happy that it gave Matt a double-edged sword. He wanted his friend to be happy, but he wanted to be with his friends' girl. Either way he knew he had to apologise to Sarah and hoped he could make her understand that he wasn't a jerk and he didn't know that she and Ben were dating or he never would have hit on her.

When they arrived at the table one of the girls said, "Babysitting again Sarah?"

Both Ben and she laughed, "yes," Sarah said, "So you know the rules hands off."

Everyone laughed except Matt he was just confused, he became even more confused when Ben sat down and rather than taking the seat next to him she went and sat between two other football players.

Matt figured he would just sit back and watch for a while, maybe things would be come clear, then again Matt was already a little more than confused. When Suzy and the girls finally came in Matt just didn't know what to make of it when Suzy leaned down and kissed Ben then took the empty seat next to him. He looked to see what Sarah was going to do put she was practically nose-to-nose with Jeff Sampson.

Jeff was Assistant Captain of the football team and not currently dating anyone, that Matt knew of anyhow. Jeff had a love em and leave em, reputation, which was well earned. Matt wouldn't have let Sarah within five feet of him if she was his girl, and frankly what was going on between Sarah and Ben was a little bit disheartening for him. He noticed that Ben kept looking at Sarah and Jeff but he didn't say or do anything. Matt could see the looks Ben was giving Jeff but then he'd turn and plant a phoney smile on his face and listen to Suzy talk about girl stuff.

Matt thought something very strange was going on and he intended to find out just what it was and soon. When Sarah got up to go to the bathroom, Matt saw Jeff take his hand out of her lap and run it slyly across her ass before she moved away, then she walked past Ben and Suzy in deep conversation and neither did nor said anything, it was as though she found it perfectly normal.

Just after Sarah disappeared down the stairs Jeff got up and headed down there himself, Matt had to find out what was going on so he headed down to talk privately with Jeff, maybe he knew what was going on with Ben and Sarah. But when Matt got to the men's room Jeff was no where to be seen, and since Matt hadn't passed him in the tiny hall the only place Jeff could be was in the supply room and the end of the hall. Once Matt was finished he detoured just a little and he heard feminine sounds along with Jeff's voice coming from the closet. The female voice told Jeff to stop because he was going to get her all messy. Matt smiled when he heard Jeff groan in frustration, good that he was getting a little of his own back and this girl was smart for shooting him down.

Then Matt realised that Sarah could come out of the bathroom at any time and he didn't want to get caught listening so he quickly made his way up the stairs. It took him a minute to realise that Ben and Suzy had left, so that when Sarah came back to the table Matt noticed that her buttons didn't seem to be done up right, which fuelled his curiosity even more. He was also curious to see how she would react to the news that Ben had taken Suzy home.

Sarah had just sat down when Paul Sampson, Jeff's twin brother and another of the guys Sarah tutored told her that Ben and Suzy had left but he and his girlfriend Lindsey would give her a ride home. Sarah insisted that it was unnecessary for them to go so far out of their way and she would be fine finding her own way home. As Jeff returned to his seat, Matt was so shocked that Sarah seemed unconcerned that her boyfriend had taken his ex-girlfriend home that he didn't have a chance to see what girl he had been in the closet with.

"What's up?" Jeff asked, feeling like he'd missed part of the conversation.

"Sarah needs a ride home cause Ben and Suzy split."

"No problem," Jeff said, "I'll take her I needed to stop by and get that study guide you made up for me anyway."

"Cool," Paul said, "Now I won't have tremendous guilt over not taking you home."

Sarah laughed but then Matt interjected, "Yo bonehead you seem to have forgotten that you came with me, your car got towed."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The BBW & The Biker Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds