• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Thug Fucked

Thug Fucked

12

(1)

Jessica and Robin have been married for seven years now. Like most couples they have fallen the daily rut of just getting through the day. They love one another as much as the day they married. Robin still look at Jessica as his ebony princess and Robin is still her white knight.

Robin is a marketing executive for a Fortune 500 company. And Jessica manages a small art museum. Both spend long hours making a name for themselves in their fields. But they always made time for time each other. They spend at least one night a week of quite time to catch up with each other’s lives.

The couple has always considered themselves lucky for having found each other. So many of their friends have already ended their marriages in divorce. Things went on without event until the night the couple attended a black tie wine and cheese gathering for a large client for Robin’s marketing firm.

Robin rushed in that night late as usual, jumped in the shower and called out to Jessica. “Sorry I’m late babe. I had a late meeting. Did you get my tux out of the cleaners? Can you make me a sandwich? I’m sure this thing will be dry nuts and drinks.” It wasn’t unusual that Jessica didn’t answer he knew when he got out of the shower he would find a sandwich and a soda waiting for him.

And as he predicted there it was. Robin has always counted himself lucky to have a woman that could stand shoulder to shoulder with any man in the business world and come out on top. Woman that really could at any day or time takes care of herself and not once looks back for a man’s help. But she is soft and caring. It was like she lived in two time periods. She was the 1950’s Donna Reed type that makes dinners from scratch and she does her own housework. But at the same time she wheeled and deals with international traders. She could be seen through her office window speaking three languages waving her arms and getting exactly what she wants. At the same time never forgetting to do sweet things for her office staff.

Robin loves his wife deeply and there is nothing he wouldn’t do for her. He slid into his tux thinking just what a handsome couple he and his brown sugar makes. He hears her heels coming up the stairs and knows that he had better get a move on. When he opened the bathroom door there she stood. Even he was at awe with her beauty.

There she stood in a red gown. Halter-top and form fitting. The back was cut deep all the way down to the crack of her beautiful round ass. Red stiletto heel and red thigh hi’s. As always, Robin took her hands and turned her around admiring her beauty. “Mmmmmmmm looking good babe.” And with that they continued to the gathering.

As they arrived the valet helped Jessica out of the car and with no shame he admired her dress. “Nice dress ma-am!” Robin tossed the young man his keys and placed his arm around Jessica and escorted her to the ballroom. As Jessica walked in both men and women’s heads turned. Almost unaware of her stunning appearance she makes her round greeting all the right people.

Robin made a quick round and headed to the bar for what he thought would be a quite drink before he made another sweep around the room.

(2)

Behind the bar stood an older gentleman. Robin took a seat at the bar and ordered a whiskey and coke. The bar tender didn’t acknowledge Robin’s order. “Is that you woman over there boy?” nodding his head in Jessica’s direction. “Ah yes, a whiskey and coke please.” “Boy how long you been with that girl.” “Seven years, and the name is Robin.” “Boy, I don’t give a hoot in hell what your name is. I’ve been married to the same woman for 38 years and I know when I see a woman that’s needing a little some-some. Boy, look at that girl. Now look at the rest of the cattle in this room. Do you know what you got there?” “Yes I know just how lucky I am.” But how about that drink?” “Boy look around this room. Do you see how the dudes in this room are looking at your woman? Look at the black men they see exactly what I see! Look at that fool right there, he has been summing up your woman for the past ten minutes. Watch out now! Watch him, he is about to make his move.” Boy what did I tell you? They can smell it. You are lucky she knows that is a fool but what about some of these slick, smooth operators. Like that guy. Look at him boy he knows. Got to watch him, he is on your woman’s level. He will talk to her on her level. Go in through the back door.”

“Man what the hell are you talking about. They are just talking. My wife is a beautiful woman I expect men to look at her. My wife would never stray we have a great marriage.”

“Boy you better listen to an old man. I had to learn the hard way. I married a lady just as prim and proper she is. Soft and gentle. I treated her like she would break if I handled her to rough. Married with three kids. Sexing my woman two or three times a week. Thinking she was happy with our sex life. Boy I see the signs.”

“Well thanks for the advise old man but I know my wife.” Placing the drink in front of Robin the bartender walked away shaking his head and muttering. “You better listen to an old man… I learned the hard way.”

A little put off by the bizarre conversation Robin walked over to Jessica. She was talking to the smooth operator. Robin could see in this guy’s eye that his conversation and his thoughts were totally different. Jessica was totally taken with this guy…Robin had not seen her blush so in a long time. She tossed her hair and her hands rubbed across her body. She didn’t even realized that Robin was standing by her side.

He placed his hands around her waist and giving this guy a hard stare. “Hey babe, you OK?” “Oh hey doll. John this is my husband Robin. Robin, John works for the McWayne firm. And he is an art collector. He is going to throw some business my way.” Extending his hand John looks Robin up and down giving a disapproving “Hey man. Jess give me a call Monday. Nice to meet you man.”

(3)

“Jess!” What was that about? When have you ever allowed anyone to address you as Jess?” “Oh honey, how cute you are jealous.” Giving Robin a kiss she takes his hand and heads over to a small group of men and women. As always Jessica fit in perfectly but Robin couldn’t get the bartenders words out of his head. Robin now looked around the group each of the black men in the group had almost the same expression on their faces. Each seems to be watching Jessica every move. Robin started feeling insecure. What did they know… did she have something about her that they could smell? What did he need to know?

Robin’s eye met the bartender’s eyes across the room. Again he was shaking his head and looking at Jessica. Robin made his way back over to the bar. He had only taken a few steps when he looked over his shoulder and saw Jessica surrounded by handsome black business men each with his business card in hand.

“OK what is it that I need to know?” Robin asked as he took a seat again at the bar. “Boy what do you see when you look at your woman?” “I see a beautiful intelligent woman that I love and respect.” “Well that is all well and good boy, but, every other man in this room sees a woman that has not been properly fucked in seven years.” “Man that’s my wife you are talking about not some street whore, you need to watch you damn mouth.”

“Look son I don’t mean any disrespect but, you need to listen to me.” “Your woman’s body is in need of a hard fuck. I know your type. Foreplay and love making. Twice a week and you think you are doing right by your woman. What do you think these men are looking at? Look at you woman. Watch how she rubs her hand across her ass when she talks to that slick guy. Watch him he is going to lean in just close enough to make her nervous. Now watch her hand… look boy rubbing across her pussy. That girl needs to be fucked man! Look boy I married my wife when white men didn’t marry what we called Nigra girls. But she was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid my eyes on. I almost lost her to a fool just like that. Only thing I didn’t have anybody to warn me.”

“My woman walked out on after ten years of marriage and I almost lost her for good. But a very wise man took me aside and told me my woman left cause she needed a good thug fuck. Oh yeah I got all mad… defensive didn’t want no man telling me I didn’t know how to please my woman.”

“Let me tell you something boy… black women are strong… they are raised to take care of themselves… they don’t need a man to take care of them. But that does not mean they don’t need their man to take charge for things. I bet she waits on you hand and foot… I bet you kiss her and tell her how pretty she is. Boy, do ever just give her a break. Have you ever just grabbed that ass and fucked the shit out of her. HELL NO, I know you haven’t. Boy you better listen to me. It was the only way I could bet my woman back. Never spent a night apart since that fool walked in and did my job for me. What do you think she is going to be thinking about when she lays down tonight?

(4)

That fool has her pussy standing open right now… you are going to have to fuck any memory of him and the thought of any other man out of her tonight. Now come over here and do exactly what I tell you.” Robin was quite on the drive home. Although Jessica was talking about how she enjoyed the party Robin could barely drum out the sound of the bartender’s advice. He really didn’t know how to take his advice. It wasn’t until Robin realized that Jessica was going on and on about how impressed she was with John. Robin noticed Jessica’s hand caressing her thighs. She was look out of the passenger side window, as if she was replaying his every word.

“You were impressed with that guy, huh?” “Who? John, yeah I guess. He is a pretty savvy business- man. I could learn a lot from him. Do you mind if I do business with him? Because I wont if it bothers you.” There was a hint of disappointment in Jessica’s voice at the thought of not seeing this man again. Robin now realized what the bartender was saying. This guy took charge. Not once in the in all the time he had known Jessica had he heard her say she could learn anything from anyone.

Robin replayed the bartender’s story of nearly loosing his wife to a savvy black businessman. He thought about the how his wife needed a good thug fuck. But what choice did he have. He knew there was a possibility that John have had decades of pleasing black women. Hell he was going to do whatever he could to keep his woman.

Robin felt uncomfortable with what he had to do but according to the bartender he would get over the shyness pretty quick if he does the job right.

Out of the distance Robin could hear Jessica voice. “Honey? Are you OK?” “Yeah, I’m good… Just thinking how fine you look in that dress. I was watching your ass all night. Damn fine girl.”

Jessica smiled and gave Robin a sweet kiss on the cheek…and continued gazing out of the window. Robin knew exactly what he had to do. As he pulled into the driveway of their home. Robin looked over at his beautiful ebony wife. She seemed to be lost in thought. He knew she was thinking of John, how he made her feel, how exciting it was to have a man come on to her like that. They both set in the car quietly for a few minutes.

Robin took a deep breath and put into action his game plan. “MMMMMMM damn girl you look so hot tonight.” Taking her hand he placed it over his cock. She didn’t seem very interested which throw him off just a little. She gave him a kiss and let herself out of the car.

Robin was really discouraged by this. As he sat in the car alone, he tried to think of what he was doing wrong. He thought back to his conversation with the bartender. He remembered him saying when a thug wants some pussy from his woman he is very aggressive about getting it. Very little for conversation about is allowed. Robin realized his first attempt was a little lame.

(5)

He sat in the car stroking he cock. Squeezing it and stroking it till it was hard a rock. He was quite ample with his eight and a half-inch cock. He adjusted his cock so it could be quite visible through his slacks. He took a deep breath and headed for his front door.

Jessica was standing just inside the doorway. Robin walked up behind he and grabbed her around the waist. His hard cock pressed in the small of her back. Robin slid his right hand between the red silk cloth of her halter and cupped her firm tits.

“What are you doing Robin. I’m tired. Stop fooling around! I’m going up to get a shower?” Without a word Robin pulled Jessica even closer being a little more aggressive pulling her nipples harder… kissing her gently around her neck. Grinding his cock up the crack of her beautiful round ass. Sliding his left hand down the side of her body around to the front of her dress he pull her dress up to reveal the top of her thigh-HI’s. He ran his finger around the top of the lace to the inside of her thighs. Grinding his cock ever harder against her ass.

Jessica being a little confused and a bit annoyed tried to brake his grip. “Robin! What the hell do you think you are doing? What has gotten into you? Let me go damn it” She struggled a little and Robin almost released his hold but he noticed she was grinding her ass into his cock.

With out a word he placed his knee between her legs separating them just enough to get his hand between her thighs. Her red lace thong was soaked with pussy juices. He didn’t know if it was from him or John but at this point it really didn’t matter.

He pulled the top of that thong until it separated her pussy lips. He could feel her grinding even harder. He took his finger and rubbed across her clit. The damn thing was harder than he has ever seen. He could feel it pounding against his finger. The harder he tugged on her thong the more juice her pussy pumped. His entire palm was covered.

He cupped his large hand around her pussy and the heel of his palm massaging her clit. He felt her hand on top of his guiding him around her clit. Almost lost in the moment Robin realized he was loosing control. He closed his hand around her pussy and yanked her to her tiptoes.

Jessica had to wrap her hands around his neck to keep from loosing her balance. Robin took his right hand off of her now hard nipples and placed if between her shoulder blades. In on motion he bent her over.

“Daddy want to tag that ass. Got a problem with that?” Although he felt a little silly he did it anyway. “Let me go Robin!” I don’t like this little game.” Robin kicked her legs open a little wider and stuck his long hard cock between her pussy lips. Jessica let out a soft moan. “You want me to stop?” Grinding his dick head into the entrance of her pussy hole. “You want me to stop? Huh? Tell me to stop.” With each word he pumped his dick deeper into her pussy. Until her pussy has swallowed every inch of his hard throbbing dick.

(6)

“Tell daddy you want him to fuck that hot pussy.” Slamming harder and harder. “Tell daddy you like that cock hammering that pussy. Tell me!” In a quite voice Jessica replied. “Fuck me daddy.” Robin is now filled with confidence that he can pull this off. All of his college day fantasies came back to his memory.

He always wanted to be a bad boy in bed but he never thought he could pull it off. The room is not filled with the sent of hot sex. Robin was harder than he has ever been. He knew if he didn’t slow down he would shoot his wod before he could really fuck Jessica properly.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and turned her to face him. He could see the hunger in her eyes. Her nipple were so hard he couldn’t help but sucking them through the silk fabric. “Take this damn dress off.” Robin went over to the couch and motioned for Jessica to follow suite. And to his surprise she did. He kicked the coffee table out of the way and pointed to that spot for Jessica to stand. She slowly untied the halter and it fell to her waist. Then she unzipped it from behind and her dress fell to the floor.

She stood in front of her man wearing nothing but her red garter and thigh-HI’s, red thong and her red stilettos. “Now take off those panties.” Jessica slid her fingers inside of her panties and started massaging her clit. Robin watched the movement of her hand inside her panties. Jessica threw her head back and slid her finger deep inside her pussy. When her fingernails were filled with thick pussy cream she took her finger out and slid her panties off.

Looking deep into Robin’s eyes she walked over to him and rubbed the cream from her finger on Robin’s lips. Then placed her panties up to his face. The scent of her pussy mixed with her perfume brought Robin to total ecstasy.

Robin set back on the sofa. “Bring that pussy to me.” Jessica stepped on to the sofa and straddled Robin’s face. Robin could smell her pussy. Her lips were covered with cream. Robin licked her pussy lips. Instantly her pussy lips stood open. He licked her pussy clean. He could feel Jessica hand behind his head, forcing him deeper into her pussy. Jessica was pumping her ass so hard he pussy cover Robin’s face was covered. Robin stuck his tongue deep inside her pussy scooping out even more cream. Then he closed his lips around her clit sucking hard. So hard he could feel her pussy explode with cream. “Oh God daddy! You are going to make me cum!” Robin felt Jessica’s entire body tremble. He sucked her clit harder. Jessica screamed. “Yes baby Yes!” Robin had not gotten a response like that for a while but his job was far from over. Jessica’s body was covered with perspiration. As she collapsed next to Robin.

Robin stood and unzipped his slacks. His hard cock sprang out as his slacks feel to the floor. Without a word he pull Jessica to the floor. She kneeled on the floor before Robin. His cock was rock hard with a banana curve like he hadn’t seen in ages.

(7)

Jessica took hold of his shaft with her right hand and beganed to stroke it with long hard strokes. Her left hand went to work on his balls. Jessica was not much into oral sex so this was a treat for Robin.

Jessica leaned in to Robin’s cock. Still stroking his shaft Jessica began licking the head of his cock. Sliding her tongue deep into his pee slit. Like and erotic kiss she worked his dick head sucking and running her tongue around the rim.

Jessica slid her hand to the top of Robin’s shaft and tightened her grip, while sliding his cock deep into her mouth. Robin could barley keep his eyes open, but it was a rare sight to see Jessica’s full lips wrapped around his cock. Watching his cock disappear into Jessica throat made Robin pump Jessica face harder. Seeing traces of red lipstick on his white cock and Jessica’s tongue massaging every vein on his cock caused Robin’s cock release loads of pre-cum.

The taste of the pre-cum drove Jessica crazy. Squeezing and licking his cock like there was no tomorrow. Robin put his had behind Jessica’s head and begin pumping his cock deep in her throat. He thought she would stop him for being this rough but she swallowed every inch and came back for more.

“Aaah fuck baby you are going to make me cum. Damn that’s so good!” Robin could hardly keep from shooting he load right then. Suddenly Jessica released her hold on his cock and stood up. Confused Robin watched as she headed up the stairs to the bedroom. He stood for a minute or two stroking his cock thinking he may have been just a little to rough with her. Feeling a little discouraged. His cock still pounding his dick head purple just about ready to shoot his wad all over the sofa, he decided to go to Jessica.

He found her lying naked on the bed stroking her hard clit. Robin slid between her legs and his cock sank deep into her warm pussy. He could feel her body raise to meet his cock. Looking deep into her eye Robin began to pump her pussy grinding her clit with ever stroke. With ever stoke Robin slammed her pussy harder. And Jessica bucked back even harder. The smell of sex and the soft moans filled the room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Thug Fucked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds