• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Your Legs or Your Wife

Your Legs or Your Wife

It happened so damn fast that I didn't even have time to do a thing. One minute I was watching TV and the next I was pushed against the wall and had five guys threatening to break both my legs.

I was watching Monday Night Football when the doorbell rang. I hollered for Maggie to get it, but she must not have heard me. It rang twice more and then I got up to answer it, and then - boom - I was against the wall. I was surprised, sure, but I knew what it was all about as soon as I saw Mike walk in. Attracted by all the commotion Maggie came into the room and I damn near died of embarrassment; no makeup, her hair in curlers, wearing a ragged flannel nightgown and fuzzy pink slippers. To top things off you could tell she was at least four months pregnant.

"What's going on here?' she asked.

Before I could say anything Mike said, "I'm here to collect a debt" and then he turned to me and said, "And if I don't get what I came here for I'm going to break both of your legs."

"Hey Mike," I said, "I told you I'd pay you as soon as I get that 289 rebuilt and sell it."

He snorted, "You been telling me that story for over six months now and I'm not going to wait any longer. You got the money?"

I shook my head no.

He said, "That's too bad. Louie, go get the baseball bat!"

As Louie left the room Maggie asked in a frightened voice, "What are you going to do?"

Mike told her that he was going to break both of my legs and, "make an example of this limp dick you married. When everyone sees him hobbling around on crutches with a cast on each leg I don't figure anyone else will welch on their bets."

Maggie asked how much I owed and Mike told her. "You got the money to bail him out?' and when Maggie said no Mike said, "Too bad. I don't like doing what I got to do, its just business, you know?"

Louie came in carrying an aluminum baseball bat and Maggie freaked, "You can't do that. If you break his legs he won't be able to work and we got another kid on the way. We need his paycheck. Please don't hurt him."

I saw an evil look come over Mike's face and he said, "You want to pay his debt?"

Maggie said, "I already told you I don't have any money."

Mike leered at her and said, "Who said anything about money? You give me one of those great blowjobs you used to give me and I'll call things even." Maggie turned red and I shouted "No!" and tried to break loose from the guys holding me against the wall. Mike said, "Gag him and tie him to one of those dining room chairs. While the guys were tying me down Mike was saying, "Come on Maggie. What's a little sex among friends? I remember when you use to beg to fuck you. And you did it for nothing. This time you'll be getting something for it."

I need to give a little background here. Maggie used to be the town punchboard before I married her. I don't think there was a male in town between the ages of fifteen and fifty that hadn't dipped their wick in Maggie's puddle. Why had I married her? Because she got pregnant and told her folks it was mine. Her folks went to my folks and the next thing I knew I was the guest of honor at a shotgun wedding. Surprisingly enough, the marriage was a good one, not that the first six months weren't rough on Maggie. But that was my fault, not hers. She worked hard at being a good wife and making me a home, but I was bitter at having to marry and support the slut that everyone in town had been fucking. Supporting some other asshole's bastard was not what I had planned to do with my life. With as many cocks as she'd had I'll never know how Maggie knew that I was the father, but when little Roy popped out with a full head of red hair like mine and the same big honker of a nose that me, my dad and granddad sported in the middle of our faces, there was no doubt about who the father was. And Maggie was a changed person. Oh, the guys still came sniffing around and tried to hustle her, but she remained true to me and the two of us eventually came together and ended up falling in love.

And now here was Mike trying to drag her back down to what she used to be. "It ain't being unfaithful, not when he knows. He can even watch. How about it? You going to save your old man some pain?"

Maggie had her head hung down and she whispered, "I can't. I'm not that way anymore."

"Pity" said Mike, "Louie, hand me that bat." He walked over toward me, got a good grip on the bat and just as he started his back swing Maggie shouted, "Stop! Don't do it. I'll do what you want, just don't hurt him."

Mike tossed the bat aside and said, "Good girl. The man doesn't appreciate what he's got in you."

They lifted me up and carried me into the living room so I'd be forced to watch. Mike peeled Maggie's nightgown off her and stepped back to look. "I swear, nothing looks sexier than a pregnant lady. Even with those curlers in your hair you are one sexy broad, but them pink slippers have to go. One of you guys find their bedroom and see if you can find me some sexy high heels, something that will counter balance them curlers."

Louie took off and was back a minute later with a pair of black patent leather high heels; the kind they call "fuck me" heels. Mike had Maggie kick off the slippers and put on the high heels, "Much better," he said, "Now come on over here and lets see if you remember how to do it." He took off his pants and sat down in the chair and gave his cock a couple of strokes. Maggie glanced at me and turned to Mike and went to her knees. "Not fast girl," Mike said, "Make it last, go slow."

For five minutes I was forced to watch as my wife gave Mike a slow, leisurely blowjob. Finally Mike said, "Enough. Time to give you what we both want" and he picked her up and carried her over to the couch. Spreading her legs he moved between them and slid his cock into her. Maggie's position was such that she was looking right into my eyes when Mike sank into her and when she saw me watching she turned her head away and closed her eyes. At first I thought Maggie would just lay there and let Mike get his rocks off, but only minutes into the session Maggie started moaning and her hands came up and grabbed Mike's ass cheeks and she pulled him to her. Her legs came up and locked behind him and then she was fucking him back and her low moans became pleas for him to fuck her harder and the guys went wild. They shouted raunchy encouragement as both Mike and Maggie fought for their climaxes and near as I could tell they both came at the same time. Mike withdrew from Maggie saying, "That was better than anything you gave me before girl. Your old man can owe me money any time he wants to as long as you pay the bill." As he got up from the couch he saw Louie dropping his pants, "What's this then?" Mike asked.

Louie said, "You promised us ten percent for helping you and since you didn't get any money I want my ten percent out of her."

The other guys all joined in and said they wanted some of Maggie too. Mike looked over at me, straining at the ropes and trying to bite through my gag and he said, "All right, but we take her into the bedroom. I won't feel right about making him watch his wife being gangbanged." He took Maggie by the hand and led her from the room.

For the next two hours I listened to the sounds coming from the bedroom; the ribald and raunchy comments from the guys and Maggie begging them to fuck her, cum in her, and fuck her harder. Finally it was over and the five of them filed out without looking in my direction. They were gone a good five minutes before Maggie came out of the bedroom. She had definitely been worked over. There were hickeys all over her body and traces of cum all over her face and tits. Her bush was thickly matted with cum and cum was running out of her pussy and trickling down the inside of her thighs. For several minutes she leaned on the doorframe and looked at me and then she finally came over and knelt in front of me and laid her head in my lap. "I'm sorry. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of responding, but I lost it. I don't know what came over me - I just lost it." And then she noticed that her cheek was resting on something hard and she looked up at me in disbelief, "It turned you on? My being a slutty whore turned you on?" She opened my pants and pulled my erection out and looked at it, "You got turned on watching Mike fuck me? Well, I hate to admit it, but I got turned on by all those cocks, and who knows, now that I know what it does to you I may have to do it again." She smiled at me, "I think I'll take care of this before I untie you" and she bent over and took my cock in her hot mouth.

As Maggie worked her magic on my cock I thought about how the night had gone, almost perfectly I'd have to say. Last week we did it to Mike's wife and next week we were going to do it to Louie's. I was wondering how long we should wait before coming back to Maggie. They way she was talking, a couple of weeks might be too long to wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Your Legs or Your Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds