• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Rude Cab Driver

The Rude Cab Driver

I had always heard that New York cab drivers were the rudest people in the world. A recent trip to New York proved, at least to me, that some of them were.

My company sent me to New York on a business trip. The trip was going to keep me there over the weekend and so I asked my wife if she would like to go with me and since she never had been to New York she said yes. She made arrangements to take a few days off from her job and on Wednesday we caught a flight to Newark. Bobbie was the original rubbernecked tourist on the ride into Manhattan and she kept going on and on about what she wanted to see while we were there. I laughed at her and reminded her that we were only going to be there four days, not four months. We checked into our motel, unpacked and then went down to the hotel dining room for dinner, after which we went out and walked around looking at the sights.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning as I got ready to leave for the first meeting of the day I told Bobbie to enjoy herself and that I should be back by four o'clock and she should be ready for that evenings cocktail party. She said she was going to spend the day - and my money - shopping. I arrived back at the motel to find that I very much approved of the way she had spent my money. She was dressed in a black cocktail that came down to mid-thigh and that showcased her ample breasts. The outfit was completed by beige nylons and black high-heeled pumps, and if I knew my Bobbie there was a garter belt holding up those nylons since she knew I detested pantyhose. Not for the first time I thought of how lucky I had been to talk her into being mine.

We arrived at the party by cab and even though I gave the man a five-dollar tip on top of a twelve-dollar fare he scowled at me when I handed him the money. We went inside to mingle and I made the rounds and introduced Bobbie and was pleased by the attentive stares she got from the males present and perversely pleased by the looks she got from some of the other women there. The evening passed pleasantly enough and Bobbie was having a very good time flirting with the men. I hovered around Bobbie, not because of jealousy, but because when Bobbie drinks she becomes very uninhibited and when this happens some times men get the wrong impression and try to take advantage of the situation. More than once I've had to move in on a situation where some guys was trying to move her to a more secluded place to take advantage of her.

When it was time to go Bobbie was feeling no pain. We hailed a cab and as soon as we were inside and the doors were closed Bobbie started to rub my cock through my trousers. I tried to push her hand away, but she kept moving it back and it wasn't long before my hormones took over and we were necking like teenagers at a drive-in movie. I'm not quite sure at what point her tits came out of her dress and I'm not sure whether I did it or she did, but there they were. Out of the corner of my eye I happened to catch the cabby watching us in the mirror. I smiled at the thought that he must have seen stuff like this a hundred times. I had Bobbie's dress up and I was finger fucking her when I remembered that I didn't have any booze at the hotel. I did not want to have to pay room service prices so I told the driver to stop at a liquor store and when he did I ran inside to get some brandy. Brandy makes Bobbie real horny, not that she seemed to need it just then, but I was planning on a rather long evening between her legs and the brandy would help keep the buzz going.

They had a rather large selection and it took me a couple of minutes to decide on what I wanted and then I found that all I had were hundred dollar bills and I had to wait another few minutes while the clerk went into the back to get what he needed to make change. When I got back to the cab the driver wasn't in his seat. I opened the back door and started to climb in and there was the cab driver between my wife's legs fucking her pussy. I stood there dumbfounded as he pounded into her. Her legs were kicking and I noticed that one high heel had worked loose from her foot and was dangling from her toes. She was making grunting noises that seemed to be in time with his downward thrusts. He stiffened, made several quick strokes as he shot his load into Bobbie and then he pulled away from her and started tucking himself in. Backing out the door on the other side he smiled nervously at me and said, "Thank you sir, thank you, thank you" and he got back behind the wheel.

I looked down at Bobbie. She lay on the seat with her legs splayed apart and she looked up at me with a "What in the hell just happened" look on her face. I didn't have a clue as how to respond to the situation so I got back into the cab and we continued on to the hotel. I got Bobbie out of the cab and then I paid the driver the exact amount on the meter.

"What the fuck Jack, no tip?"

I pointed at Bobbie and told him he'd already had it. He said, "Fuck you" and gave me the finger as he drove away. Like I said, New York cab drivers are the rudest people in the world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Rude Cab Driver

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds