• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Horny Heather

Horny Heather

123456...14

Chapter 1

Heather Moore stood in front of the mirror admiring what the past summer had done to her 18 year-old body. Her breasts had really grown since the last school year and her hips were also quite prominently displayed within the bikini she was wearing. The deep tan really looked good on her and she liked how her 36C breasts were now straining against the confines of her tiny bikini top. While Heather still had several weeks before school started, she wanted to make sure that she was noticed.

As she continued to gaze at her reflection, her hands involuntarily started to glide over her golden body. Heather's fingers found the strap on her bikini top and she let it fall to the floor. Then staring at her perfect breasts, she started to pull at her nipples and lost in the moment, she muttered to herself, "Ummmm, that always tingles when I do that."

Still watching herself in the mirror, she amused herself by her own reflection as her hands played with her breasts. Marveling at the changes of her body, Heather's other hand slid inside her bikini bottoms as she began to probe her own sex. Speaking only to herself and with a little girl's giggle she cooed, "Ooooh, I'm so wet".

Heather started to push her finger in and out of her young, teenage snatch and soon, could feel her own body respond. While still standing, her knees bent up and down so that she could ride herself to an orgasm. As she continued to masturbate, her mind flashed by a number of boys in high school as well as a couple of teachers. She imagined their manhood and not her fingers gliding inside of her. Her mind drifted to Mr. Johnson, the shop teacher. She envisioned his stiff pecker invading her hole, and thought about his tongue sliding in and out of her mouth. Those dirty thoughts brought Heather to an immediate climax.

Heather was always boy crazy and she could rattle off the names of all the boys that she thought were cute. She had kissed several of them and had been felt up by a few of them but so far, she had not had sex. Some of her friends had and she envied them. The closest Heather came to sex was when she jerked off Jim Harris till he spewed all over himself and her hand. It was an amazing experience and he was so pleased with her.

Heather thought, Jim is so cute, what girl wouldn't want to have their hands on him? She just loved being caressed and kissed by boys that she was attracted to. Giggling to herself, she realized that she was practically attracted to all of them.

She already knew that boys as well as men were starting to check her out. Even her dad looked at her differently. There was a longing that she could see in his eyes. Harry Nelson, her next-door neighbor hardly missed an opportunity to come by the backyard when she sunned herself and he was already in his fifties! Her long chestnut colored hair and hazel eyes were quite captivating. Heather knew that she favored her mother in physical attributes and was thankful for the genes that had been passed down to her.

Heather retied her top and bounced down the stairs to spend a couple of hours sunning. Her mom and dad had both left for work and she went out the back door and situated herself on the chaise lounge for some early morning sun.

Nearly drifting asleep, Heather heard someone say, "Good morning". Looking up, she covered her eyes from the bright sun and noticed that her neighbor Mark was looking at her from over the hedge. Heather always had a crush on Mark. She always thought of him as such a hunk. He was 19 years old and quite handsome. She loved his black hair with a slight curl, dark eyes and physique. My how she loved looking at his tanned body and muscles he built while working with his father in his landscaping business.

"Hi Mark, thought you'd be back to college by now."

"Nope not for a couple of more weeks. Say I have a couple of friends over visiting, why not come on over and have a cold drink with us?"

Heather was elated. Mark had never shown any interest in her before and she thought he was the most good looking man she ever met. She jumped at the chance.

"Sure, sounds great but maybe I should put something on first".

"No, just come on over", and as his eyes danced over Heather's hot body, he continued, "Trust me, you don't need to change a thing!"

Heather bounded out of her lounge, passed through the gate and was greeted by a broadly smiling Mark.

"Gee Heather, you look great in that suit. Wow, you have really filled out this summer."

Heather blushed but loved the attention.

Mark walked Heather into his back yard where she was introduced to Vince and his girlfriend, Bonnie. Vince's eyes roamed all over Heather's tight, body which did not go unnoticed by Bonnie and the look on Bonnie's face made it quite clear that she was not too pleased with Vince's wandering eyes. Heather was unfazed with Bonnie's reaction and loved the attention of the older boys. Walking up to Vince, and still in nothing more than a revealing bikini, she made sure she pushed her chest out a little to keep his attention on her and not on Bonnie. "Vince, so nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Heather".

Bonnie said nothing.

Bonnie had been dating Vince for the past two years. Vince was attracted to Bonnie for two reasons, she was cute and she put out. Bonnie liked to fuck and Vince was cute and was nice to her. Mark was Vince's best friend and Bonnie really liked being around him as well. Recently, Bonnie and Mark's relationship had also changed into something more than just friends. Just like Heather, Bonnie thought Mark was a stud too and she loved fucking both her boyfriend Vince and his best buddy, Mark.

That had all started a few weeks back, as Mark, Vince and Bonnie were supposed to go to a party together but Vince was sick so Mark picked up Bonnie and promised his buddy that he would get her home as well. What changed is that when Mark dropped Bonnie off at the end of the evening, she left his car with a pussy full of his cum.

Since that party, Bonnie would spread her legs or lips for Mark any chance she could. They would fuck, suck, kiss or Mark would feel her up anytime they had a moment where Vince was not around or occupied.

However, what Bonnie didn't know is that not only did Vince know about their relationship but he also wasn't really sick a couple of weeks back. He had a date with a different girl and he told his best buddy Mark, "Go ahead and bone her if you have a chance." Since that time, the two buddies chatted openly about what was going on. It was a bit of a game between them

To Bonnie's chagrin, both young men were very talkative with Heather and she was being ignored while this little bitch was getting all of the attention. She really wanted to get a tumble with one of her young men but now, she just felt unappreciated by both of her suitors.

Mark was a little unsure of what he was going to be able to get away with in regard to his intentions with Heather. He thought, "She may only be in high school, but damn she is hot!" Mark wanted to fuck her and was going to make every effort to do so.


Mark thought, "Heather's body has certainly changed from when they moved into the neighborhood 5 years ago". In fact, until only recently, Mark hardly ever noticed Heather at all. Instead, he always focused on her mom. Ever since the Moore's moved in next door, Mark had always fancied Heather's mom. Mark would hide out in the backyard and spy on Mrs. Moore any time she went into the backyard to sun or to work in the garden. He often went next door to help her with her gardening, using his experience as a landscaper as an excuse for being there. Mrs. Moore always worked in the garden in either a bikini top or halter and Mark got as many peeks at her cleavage as he could. Mark would spend countless times jacking his cock off while thinking about Mrs. Moore's hot body. Now with Heather standing just a few feet away he couldn't get over how much Heather looked like a younger version of her mom. "She is young but maybe she is willing", he thought.

In order to improve his odds, Mark said, "Hey, everybody, want to do a couple of bong hits?"

Vince said, "cool".

Bonnie said nothing.

Heather, who had never done any kind of drug looked a little worried.

"Ok Heather?", Mark asked reassuringly.

Wanting so badly to be accepted by Mark, she replied, "Sure".

Mark knew that if he got her stoned, he might be able to peek inside of that bathing suit, so he pulled out a small ceramic pipe and loaded it with some of his stash. Then he fired up his lighter and took a deep draw from the pipe. He then handed it to Vince, then it was handed to Bonnie and finally to Heather. Heather had never done this before but she wanted to appear mature and worldly. So as to not be outdone, she took a huge draw on the pipe and roared with a coughing fit. Her breasts heaved up and down while she desperately attempted to regain her breath. This activity was not lost on Mark or Vince as they clearly enjoyed watching Heather's tits nearly pop out of her suit.

Wanting to appear concerned, Mark walked up to Heather and put his arm around her to comfort her and feel her soft warm skin around her midriff. Heather loved the feel of Mark's hands on her and not wanting to appear to be a light weight and disappoint Mark, Heather said, "Let me try that again", and this time when she drew in the smoke from the pipe, she held it.

Mark gave Heather a hug, which made Heather feel great and reassured her that she, "belonged". However not one to miss an opportunity, Mark's hands slid down to cup Heather's perky little butt but Heather hardly noticed as the pot was already dimming her senses. Vince noticing that his best buddy copped a little feel on her ass had a huge smile on his face and Bonnie of course, was ambivalent.

Having never smoked pot before, and with just two tokes, Heather was stoned. Mark said, "Let's go into the house and get something to drink." Heather thought that was a great idea. In fact, she thought anything Mark said was a good idea. She loved being here with him and really enjoyed the way he, and Vince were looking at her. Heather could tell that they liked what they saw and that Bonnie was jealous. Heather thought, "Gee, I am only in High School and I'm making a college girl like Bonnie green with envy."

With a world of confidence and a smile on her face, she bounded into Mark's house with Vince behind her checking out her ass.

As they walked into the kitchen, Mark handed everyone a beer. Heather didn't want to appear a child so she took it, and started to drink it. In moments, she started to realize that she felt good. In fact, she couldn't remember ever feeling better. Between the pot and the first sips of the beer, Heather was enjoying her buzz and loving the attention of these older kids.

As Mark handed Heather her second beer, he said, "Heather, let me show you the rest of the house." As Mark finished his offer, Heather looked at Vince who just smiled and gave her a wink and then to Bonnie who just rolled her eyes as she was obviously annoyed with her for being there.

Placing his arm around her, Mark said, "C'mon, I'll show you the upstairs first." As Heather snuggled up to Mark's arm she heard Bonnie dejectedly say, "Yeah right".

Mark walked Heather threw the living room and to the stairs. As they climbed to the top, he walked her into his room first. Heather was for a moment a little apprehensive but Mark being so handsome and being so nice to her, the moment faded quickly and she stepped in without even noticing that Mark had closed the door behind her.

Mark said, "Heather you really look beautiful in that suit" and then he kissed her. Heather knew how to French kiss and responded with great interest to Mark's probing tongue and to his busy hands as they grabbed at her butt. Heather loved the attention and ground her hips into Mark where she could feel the bulge of his penis pushing against her bare belly. In one swift move, Mark had Heather on the bed and he was on top of her. Heather spread her legs to let him get closer and Mark took that as a very good sign indeed.

Figuring that Heather had never been fucked, Mark took the initiative and breaking the kiss said, "Heather, I am gonna make you feel so good". Heather, stoned and drunk just grinned as she pulled Mark's hungry mouth back to hers. Mark couldn't get over how hot this girl was nor could he ignore that his cock needed some serious relief.

Mark placed his kisses down Heather's neck and licked at her cleavage. Turning onto his side and her turning with him allowed him to get his fingers onto the strings of her bikini top. With little effort the tie came loose and Heather's breasts were free from the suit and covered by Mark's sucking mouth. "Oh, Mark that feels so good.... I love the way your mouth sucks at my nipple."

While Mark continued to work her nipples, his hand found it's way to Heather's crotch. Sliding his hand up and down her sex with only the thinnest of material separating his hands and fingers from their true destination, Heather became lost in her emotions and just laid back and let Mark have his way with her.

Mark continued to kiss Heather down her abdomen and then as his face neared the V of her legs, he yanked Heather's suit bottoms off. Her pussy lips were swollen with desire and she smelled of a woman, not of a girl. Mark licked his tongue up and down her labia. Heather had never experienced this before but was gonna make sure that she experienced it again. Mark's tongue on her vagina was the most wonderful feeling she ever had. Then she felt his fingers invading her while his tongue continued to manipulate her sex as well.

Heather felt her insides starting to boil and she could feel her hips thrusting up towards Mark's probing fingers and tongue. In no time, it felt as if she was gonna explode and then, she did, into an incredible orgasm. "Oh, Oh, Oh....!!!!!"

Mark knew what he was doing to the girl and didn't care. He wanted to fuck her. Mark had unbuckled his pants and had them down to his knees. His cock was freed from the confines of his underwear, and it was hard and ready for action. He placed himself between Heather's legs and took his spear into his hand and ran it into Heather's virgin hole. Although in an altered state, Heather knew what Mark had in mind and couldn't wait. If this would feel as good as his tongue, she wanted all of it.

Mark slowly eased himself into Heather's canal. At first, it hurt her but Mark took his time and allowed Heather's cunt muscles to expand around his girth. As he pushed forward, he felt her maidenhood stopping his further ingress. "Heather," he said, "this will hurt only for a second and the rest will feel wonderful." Without waiting for her to question him, Mark pushed forward and ruptured her obstruction. Heather gritted her teeth and with the drugs in her system, easily overcame any initial discomfort.

Mark was now completely inside of her and started to move his cock in and out of her cunt. "Oh baby, you are so tight. I love your pussy and I'm gonna fuck you good."

"Oh yes Mark, fuck me. You feel so good inside me. Harder. Fuck me harder."

Mark could not believe his good fortune and started to really buck into her. Forcing his cock deep inside of her. Heather frantically fucked him back. She loved this, she loved Mark, but most of all, she loved cock.

"Fuck me, fuck me."

"I'm gonna cum. Here it goes." Heather could feel Mark's penis spasm as it dumped load after load into her womb. "Mark, that felt wonderful. Can we do it again?"

With a grin, Mark replied, "Gee you are a horny one aren't you Heather?" Heather responded, "Well if you mean, do I like to be fucked, you bet!"

Mark excused himself to go the bathroom and then went to get some more beer.

Heather just lay there waiting for her lover Mark to return and speaking to only herself said, "All I ever want to do is fuck".

Mark went to the kitchen to get a couple of beers. Vince was there but Bonnie wasn't.

"Where's Bonnie?"

"She blew out of here when you took Heather upstairs. I tried to get some myself but Bonnie was jealous of how much we were enjoying Heather in her little bathing suit so now I've got a bad case of blue balls."

"Not to worry my friend. Heather is a special kind of girl. She really likes to fuck. I'll bet she would take care of you as well."

"You think?'

"She is in my bed, freshly fucked and I am sure looking for some more."

"Wow."

Vince walked upstairs to Mark's room. Sure enough the door was open and Heather was naked and spread eagle on the bed. Vince couldn't believe his eyes as Heather had her fingers in her cunt and was humping herself.

Vince thought, this is gonna be a breeze and he unbuckled his belt, let his pants and underwear fall to the floor and crawled up between Heather's legs.

Heather looked down to the foot of the bed and watched as Vince, naked and with his hard cock dangling in beneath him crawled up to be with her.

Wearing nothing but a grin, Vince said, "Hi Heather, looks like you have an itch."

Heather could see that Vince had his penis in his hand and was already preparing to feed it to her freshly fucked cunt. She couldn't help but feel excited. She certainly thought that Vince was cute and his dick was certainly hard. With a drunken grin, she asked, "Will Mark be mad at us?"

"No, Mark is cool. The way I see it is that you're horny and so am I. Why don't we take care of this situation?"

Without waiting for a reaction, Vince, pushed his member into Heather's freshly fucked hole. Heather, relishing the feeling of her second cock said, "Ummm, yeah, fuck me Vince."

And he did.

After Vince came, he and Mark double-teamed her and Heather learned how to suck a cock while she was being fucked.

Yep, it was quite a day for 18-year-old Heather.

Chapter 2

Heather woke up the next morning a little groggy and a little sore. She loved what she had done with Mark and Vince and couldn't wait to do it again.

She took a shower, ate a little breakfast and got dressed. Today, she was gonna wear a knit top that showed off her tan tummy and the curves of her breasts and a pair of hot pink shorts. She knew that Mark had to work and wouldn't be home for hours. Heather was craving a cock and she went off in search to find one.

She saw Mr. Nelson outside working in his garden. She thought, "Well, he's kinda old and has a bit of a gut," but she figured, "he's also kinda cute." Then giggling to herself she completed her thought, "and he certainly has a cock", and that is what she wanted more than anything.

"Hi Mr. Nelson!"

Harry Nelson felt a twitch in his pants as he looked up and saw Heather skipping across his lawn to greet him. She was a hot little teenager and he loved the way she looked as she moved towards him. Harry Nelson had watched Heather from his bedroom window all summer and took numerous digital pictures of her sunning herself. In fact, he also had a shoebox full of pictures of Heather's mother, Karen over the years. He especially liked the pictures he had where either Karen or Heather where spreading sun tan lotion on themselves or each other while they sunned. He was quite taken by the two of them and often wished he would have a chance to fuck them but he knew that was a long shot.

Harry and his wife, Martha had three children and at one time, had a hot sex life but that was then.... Harry still loved Martha and even though she still looked good, his equipment just didn't work as good as it used to.

"Hi Heather, what are you up to?"

"Oh nothing, I'm kinda bored. Mind if I visit a minute?"

"Sure."

She looked better than anything he ever saw on the internet. When he was alone, he would fist his own cock thinking about this little vixen. The way he figured it, she could visit all day if she wanted!

123456...14
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Horny Heather

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds