• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Judging Breast

Judging Breast

I am a white male in my 40's, 6 ft tall about 230 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. I love ebony women, in fact I am married to an African-American woman. She is also 6 foot tall and thick in all the right places, 38DDD breasts and a nice big ole booty. We have a daughter that takes after her mother. Desire is 19, light-skinned with freckles 5ft 10 about 145 lbs with 36DD breasts with an onion booty.

Desire is attending a local college and living in an apartment near the campus. She has three roommates that all are fine looking young ebony women. Gina is 19, dark-skinned 5ft 9 about 150 lbs with 38DD breasts with a big round ass. Felicia is 20, a redbone, 5ft 11 about 135 lbs with 36DD breasts with a cute small bubble butt. April is 18, a high-yellow, 5ft 6 about 155lbs with 40DD breasts with a big ole ass. Every time I visit my daughter I get hard looking at all these young girls running around scantily dressed. They all don't mind me being around and we have become good friends. They all talk to me about their problems as I am their own father. I consider them all my daughters.

Desire borrowed my digital camera because she wanted to take some pictures of a college function. After she returned the camera I took a look at the pictures that were still on the memory stick of the camera. The first few were of some sort of college function and some college guys. Then came some pictures of the girls. They were looking HOT!!! As the pictures went on I noticed that the girls seemed to be showing off their cleavage to the camera. I got hard just looking at the cleavage of these beautiful young ebony women.

A couple of days later I stopped by Desire's apartment just to say hi and see how everything was going. All the girls were there and we started talking about the college function they went too. I mentioned that I would like to see the pictures that Desire took. Desire took me to her computer and brought up the photo viewer and started to show me the pics from the college function. All the girls explained to me what was going on. When they came to the pics of the guys they started laughing.

I asked them why they were laughing and April told me that they had teased the guys. Getting them all excited and they walked away. April went on to explain that all the girls started showing off their cleavage and the guys went crazy. She said that later they took some pics of the cleavage to see what all the fuss was about. Then they got into an argument on who had the best set of tits.

Felicia asked if I wanted to see the pics and maybe I could be the judge on who had the best set of tits among them. I agreed to look at the pics and be the judge. Desire showed me the pics I had already seen and I made comments about their cleavage, but never saying if anyone had a better set of tits then someone else. After showing me all the pics, the girls asked me who had the best set of tits. I told them that they all looked very nice but I really couldn't tell from those pics. I called it a draw and that all four of them had the best set of tits I know of, other than my wife's of course.

Gina made a statement about that maybe they should show me the other pics. I asked Gina what she meant about that. Gina explained that after they got back to the apartment that they decided to take some more pics showing off their cleavage in private to determine who had the best set of tits. They had used her camera to take these pics. Gina asked if I wanted to see these pics to see if that may help me make a better decision.

I said I would look at the other pics as long as the other girls did not object. Desire, April and Felicia all agreed to let me look at the pics in hope of crowning a single best tit champion.

We all went to Gina's computer to look at the pics. The first set was of Gina, she was wearing a white bikini that contrasted with her dark skin. The bikini was very revealing, only small white triangles covering her nipples and a tight bikini bottom showing off those big bouncing ass cheeks. There were about 10 pics from almost every angle showing off Gina's body. The last few pictures showed that her nipples had gotten hard and were poking out straining the frabic.

The next set was of Felicia, she was wearing a light brown bikini that nearly matched the color of her skin, making it appear that she was nude. Again the bikini was very revealing in the same manner as Gina's. Her nice small handful ass checks looked so edible.

April's set was next and was wearing a red bikini that seemed even smaller than Gina's and Felicia's. Her big ole tits were spilling out of the small top and her big ole ass had a hard time being contained.

Finally there was Desire set. Desire was wearing a purple bikini that so small it bearing covered her. The top just covered her nipples and the aureoles peeked out of the edges. The bottom was floss type and barely covered her private and that string ran up the crack of her ass showing off her ass. I imagined that she had to shave her pussy because I saw no hair sticking out from her bottoms.

My now my cock was rock hard and I was very uncomfortable sitting down trying to hide it from the girls. The girls started asking me who I thought had the best tits now. I told them that these pics did help, but could not decide. I did not want any of them to be mad at me. All the girls told not to worry; they considered me as their father and would take my word. I still refused to pick a winner.

Then Desire asked what if they all came out and modeled the bikinis in person, would I then make a definite decision. I told the girls that if they wanted to model the bikinis in person for me, I would try to make a definite decision. They all screamed in joy and ran off to their rooms to change.

I got up and went and sat down at the kitchen table to be more comfortable and give my hard cock some room. The girls came out and they were looking hot. I kept bent over the kitchen table watching them as the walked around showing off their hot bodies in those skimpy bikinis, which did not help my raging hard on.

Desire told me to turn the chair away from the table so I could see them better. I told her I was fine. All the girls came over and forced me to turn the chair toward the living room and away from the table. I place my hands in my groin area to try to hid my raging hard on.

Felicia turned on some music and the girls started to dance showing off their hot bodies. Desire came over to me and stood in front of me and started shaking her tits in front of my face. The next thing I know April is behind me rubbing her big ole tits against the back of my head, while Felicia and Gina are standing on both sides of me sticking their tits into my ears. Desire reaches down and moves my hands and sits on my lap and pulls my head into her tits. Desire starts to rub her ass back and forth against my pants covered hard cock.

I look up from between Desire's tits and see that April, Felicia and Gina are kissing each other playing with each others tits. Desire starts to kiss me and unbutton my shirt and kiss down my chest. She starts to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants, and my hard cock jumps straight out at attention. Desire wraps her big ole tits around my cock and starts to massage it, while she licks the end of my hard cock.

I start to rub the inner thighs of Gina and Felicia, as the other three girls continue to kiss and play with each other tits. I begin to rub Gina's and Felicia's bikini covered pussy and they push back against my hand. By now April has pulled off my shirt and playing with my nipples and Desire has pulled off my pants and swallowing my hard white cock. I got a finger in Gina's and Felicia's pussy.

Desire stops her blow job and says ok he is ready, who is going to fuck him first? I am stunned and ask what is going on? Desire explains that they have had this planned for awhile, that all four of the girls thought I was so sexy and hot that they wanted to fuck me. Desire also told me that her mother, my wife helped them plan this and knew all about it.

April came around to the front of me and said that she won the draw and she would fuck me first as she got up on my lap and placed the head of my cock into her wet pussy. She grabbed my head and forced it between her big breasts and started to ride my cock. As April rode my cock I could feel her big ass slapping against my thighs. I looked around and saw the other three girls playing with each other. I reached up and grabbed April's tits and started to lick and suck on them as she continued to force my cock deep into her pussy. She started to shake and yelled out that she was cumming. I could feel her pussy juices flowing down my hard cock.

April got off my hard cock and Felicia said that she was next. She bent over the kitchen table and spread her pussy lips and said come on and fuck me with that hard with cock. I got behind Felicia and placed my hard cock at the entrance to Felicia's pussy. I grabbed her waist and slammed my hard cock into her pussy. Felicia was moaning with pleasure as I slammed my cock in and out of Felicia's pussy. Felicia started to shake and cum all over my hard cock.

I pulled my hard cock out of Felicia's pussy and smiled at Gina and said I guess you are next. I lay down on the floor with my hard cock sticking straight up. Gina mounted my hard cock and started to ride it. I motioned to Desire to come over and sit on my face. Desire came over and sat on my face and faced Gina. While Gina was riding my hard cock, Desire was sucking and licking her tits. My tongue was deep in Desire's pussy. I could see that Felicia and April were in a 69 eating each others pussy.

Gina continued to ride my cock and began to cum, covering my cock with her pussy juices. Gina got up off my hard cock, and I had Desire lay on the floor with her legs spread wide and her pussy wide open. I placed my hard cock at the entrance to Desire's pussy and began to slide it in. After going in a little, my cock encountered some resistance. Desire smiled at me and said that she was still a virgin and she saved herself for me. I told Desire that I loved her and forced my cock through her hymen and deep into her pussy. Desire moaned with pleasure and pain. I put her legs over my shoulders and drove my hard cock deep into her virgin pussy. I continued to slam my cock in and out of her pussy. Desire started to shake as she began to cum. I continued to fuck Desire and began to cum. I filled her virgin pussy with my cum. I removed my cock and the other three girls got between Desire's thighs and clean up her pussy and eat my cum.

I sat back and watched the girls clean each other up. After a few minutes the girls looked at me and asked so? I was puzzled and asked what did they mean? The girls still wanted to know who had the best set of tits. After thinking awhile I gave out the following awards.

Biggest set of tits – April
Best nipples – Gina
Fullest set of Tits – Felicia
Perkiest set of Tits – Desire

They all were satisfied with my decision and they all began to smother my body with kisses and rubbing their beautiful tits all over me. They all said that they considered me as their father and couldn't wait for some more incest, neither could I.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Judging Breast

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds