• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Boss Ch. 03

The Boss Ch. 03

"Ooh that's more like it," Alli said as she slid back into Barb's deep blue pool. Everything about her oozed sex, the way she looked satisfied by the cool water, the way she rolled her smooth black shoulders as she climbed into the pool, the way her eyes focused in on me like she could have ten of my babies.

I sat there watching her, floating in the water, my body naked and clean from the hot sauna we had just taken, not to mention the wet, shockingly beautiful blow job Alli had just given me. I had never had sex with a black girl before, but I had an inkling in my nerves that tonight everything in my life was going to change - a lot.

And I had Anne, my boss, to thank for it. She had suggested that I take Alli under my wing at the ad agency we both worked at, she had arranged for us to use the sauna at my boss Barbara's house, the way she had even hinted that Alli give me oral sex. Everything had happened just because of my run in with Anne. But now here I was. She had told me I should receive oral sex from Alli as part of some sex game she was playing, but I wanted more, and I closed into her space in the pool, coming up from behind her.

"What are you doing?" Alli asked in jest.

"Just...touching you," I said. I felt my semi-erect cock float up against her backside under the cool water of the pool , refilling with warm blood that made me erect and rubbing against her Trinidadian booty.

"Oh, I like that.." she cooed. "Kiss me here," she said pointing to her ears. I pulled my neck up over those golden and beautiful shoulders, and sucking on her naked and wet ear lobes. I could tell she liked it. "Now kiss me here" she said, pointing at her lower neck. I slid down slowly, kissing my way to the crux of her neck and shoulder, then slowly licking and enjoying her sweet salty taste. She inhaled deeply, spreading her legs farther apart and letting one hand snake down to her voluptuous dark vagina, inserting a finger inside a hearth that was no doubt wet and hot.

"Keep going" she moaned. I cupped my hands around her huge brown breasts and began to lightly squeeze them as I kissed her. My dick grew harder and I rubbed it harder against her backside..."You know, Peter," she gasped, "I don't usually...go...OH...all the way on the first date," she said. "But..I..could make an exception in your case." My body nearly collapsed at the thought and I kept kissing her, propelled by some animal instinct. I was no longer in control. "Plus," she continued amongst heavy sighs and throbs, "I don't think I'm going to be able to get home with out...fucking you." There was something about the way she said "fucking" it was so innocent, like it was a foreign word she was just wrapping her lips around for the first time.

"Come here" she said, and swam away to the shallow end of the pool. I followed her to the shallow end, and she walked up on the steps, lying on her back with her legs dipping into the pool. I instantly climbed up on top of her and she let a hand slide down and positioned my cock at the mouth to her pussy. "Come inside me, Peter," she said, pulling my warm body closer. I felt her pussy lips part, and I began slowly thrusting inwards, feeling the warm walls of her cunt separate to taste and lick my hot erect dick. She seemed to shake as I slowly filled her up, until the stump of my penis hit her mound. I breathed a sigh. "Alli..." I said looking at her. "Shut up," she laughed. "Just keep going."

I began to pump her deeply. I wanted long smooth strokes so she could feel how big I was. With each stroke she let out an enjoyable moan. She was really liking it and sat back, passive, as I pumped her wet pussy. "You have a beautiful pussy," I said to her. "Can I taste it?" I asked, moaning in pleasure.

Her eyes fixated me with lust and anticipation of pleasure. I pulled out of her womb, and she took my head in her palms, guiding me down to her black cunt, until the pungent smell enveloped my senses and nerves. I closed my eyes and began to lick at her opening. I was relieved to find that Alli's vagina tasted ok. Salty, and a bit sweet, and that strange musky odor all vaginas give off, but not so strong as to make me feel queasy. Instead it drew me in, and I stretched my tongue in as deep as I could until it strained my jaw to be inside her pussy.

"Mmmm," Alli moaned, pulling my head deeper into her wet opening. "Suck me!" she cried. "Taste me." I kept licking, taking moments to sniff and probe her clit, which she really liked. Then I saw that every time I neared her anus, she got more excited and jittery. I could feel the tension in her hips. I pulled my hand up and lay a finger against the opening, then began to insert my small finger inside, while I probed and licked her hot labia. She could almost not stand this and she bucked her hips against my face. "Come up here," she said. "Come up here and fuck me," she cried. I kept my pressure, slowly letting another finger into her ass as I licked and suck her moist and now extremely wet snatch. "Please,' she begged. "Just give it to me." I felt my knees weaken as well and stood up, pressing my lips, covered in her spunk, against hers, so she could taste herself, my dick easily finding her cunt and pushing inside to fill her up.

Feeling myself barely able to hold out I pushed in harder a few quick times as she pulled her legs around my waist, obviously coming. As her vagina tightened and contracted with her orgasm I let my load go, filling up her snatch with my liquid and pumping until my cock retreated a bit, getting slightly softer and my body felt mellow, falling on her out of breath dark gorgeousness.

We lay there both exchanging fluids, sweat, and heavy breaths. "Peter," she sighed. And then she said nothing.

****************

It was early morning when I felt the cold leather nudge my shoulder. At first I thought it was just a dream, but when Barb's voice started filling my ears, I opened up one of my eyes and looked up. And there she was looking right down at me. Me naked. Next to a naked Alli. Next to her swimming pool. I couldn't believe we had fallen asleep. And now we were in very deep shit.

"Um," Barb said as she sort of stepped back from the two naked bodies lying near her pool. You could tell she was a little confused about how to handle this. And I knew that there was no way I could explain it.

"Peter, do you mind if I have a word with you?" I got up and lifted Alli's arm from my chest, but not waking her. I followed Barb up a set of stairs and inside her house. When I got in she looked at me up and down and did something I totally didn't expect. She didn't grab the police. Instead she reached out with her well-manicured business hands and politely grabbed my soft dick.

"I..," I started to speak but she quickly silenced me.

"I just got off the phone with Anne," Barb said. "Relax, you are not in trouble. But I know everything."

"Oh," I said, almost unconscious with anxiety. "Well," Barb continued. "In order to 'pay rent' for last night it will cost you and it will cost your little beauty out there something," she said.

"Go and wake her up," she commanded. "My husband and I have plans for you two."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Boss Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds