• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gambler Ch. 04

The Gambler Ch. 04

Susan was soaking in the tub when the call from Andy came, "You going to be home for a while?"

Susan said she would be and Andy said he would be right over. As Susan put down the cordless phone she wondered if she should bother getting dressed. Probably not. Lately, she thought, every guy who walks through the front door fucks me. After she had dried off and put on her makeup she went to the closet and selected her frumpiest looking robe; no sense putting on something sexy and asking for it, she thought, and then went into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. The doorbell rang (the sound of doom she was beginning to think) and Susan answered it to find Andy and another black man standing on the porch. She stepped aside to let them in and then had them follow her into the kitchen where she offered them both coffee which they accepted.

"Honey," Andy said, "This is Jerome and Jerome is the man who put together the stag party and he wanted to meet you before he agreed to give you the gig. But before we go any farther I want to be sure that you know what you are getting yourself into. The party is a bachelor's party for Jerome's brother and there are seven invited guests plus Jerome and his brother. Yours will be the only white face in the crowd. And," he went on, "There is also the possibility that the word might go out that there is a good looking white broad taking on all comers and there could be some party crashers. Jerome and I will try and control things, but I can't promise you anything except we won't let you be physically abused. Knowing this, do you still want to do it?"

Susan was silent for several moments and then she said, "I really don't have any choice. I have to pay my bookie off by Friday or I'm in deep trouble."

Jerome spoke for the first time, "Andy has already told me that you're a great piece of ass, and I can see for myself that you are gorgeous, but I want to find out how good you are myself."

Susan looked him right in the eye and then she stood up and slowly let her robe slip from her shoulders to the floor. Jerome looked at her and said, "Not bad, not bad at all, but that's not what I want to check out. He unzipped his pants and took out his rapidly hardening cock. Susan's eyes never left his as she sank to her knees in front of him and licked the head of his cock. She licked it twice more like she would lick a lollipop and then she lowered her head and took him in her mouth. For two minutes she sucked on the hard shaft while massaging Jerome's balls and then she stood up and headed for the bedroom. Half way there she stopped and turned around, "Well, are you coming or not?" Andy and Jerome both got up and followed her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Susan was surprised. She had expected Brian to throw a fit when she told him that she was going to a Mary Kay party given by one of her girl friends and that he shouldn't wait up for her. Brian did not usually like to be left alone with little Andy, but he had simply said, "Fine. Have a nice time and don't worry about us guys, we'll be all right, won't we Champ?" as he took little Andy from her. A feeling of love and tenderness came over Susan at those words and she hated herself for deceiving Brian. She wished she could tell him about her gambling debts, but she knew he wouldn't understand and it would only create more problems. She bent and kissed him and then she left.

It was just as Andy said it would be; the room was a sea of black faces and she felt an unaccountable tingle as she realized that she was really looking forward to the night's experience. She had planned to do a slow strip tease to warm things up, but she soon found out that as far as the men were concerned things were already hot enough. Two guys came up to her and walked her to the couch and proceeded to undress her. They sat her down on the couch and then one sat down on either side of her and they began to play with her tits. A third man pushed her legs apart and then knelt between them; she felt fingers being pushed into her pussy and as the man began to finger-fuck her she looked around the room and saw all the men shedding their clothes. A fourth man appeared in front of her, his stiff cock swaying back and forth in front of her face and the man's hands went to the back of her head and he pulled her mouth onto him.

Susan was being turned on quicker than she thought possible. She started hunching her pussy at the hand that was finger fucking her and the guys working on her tits stopped what they were doing and pulled her down on the floor. She was put on her hands and knees and the man who had been fingering her pussy moved behind her and she felt his cock probing for her opening. The large knob finally found what it was looking for and she felt it being pushed into her. The man whose cock had been in her mouth had followed her to the floor and her head was now bobbing up and down on him. She felt hands playing with her tits and someone grabbed her right hand and put it on his cock and she began to awkwardly stroke it. The man whose cock she was sucking suddenly grabbed the back of her head and held it still and she felt the first spurt of his cum hit the back of her throat. She struggled to swallow his outpouring without choking and finally he released her head and pulled his dick out of her mouth. He rolled away from her and another man took his place, and as her mouth closed around him the man fucking her started to pound hard into her; he grabbed her hips and pushed into her as deep as he could go and Susan felt the wet heat that told her she had just taken his load. He pulled out of her and some one else immediately took his place and rammed his cock into her.

Susan lost track of time as cock after cock emptied itself in her mouth and pussy. She had orgasm after orgasm until she was weak from exhaustion, and then, suddenly, it was over. Everyone was gone except for Andy and Jerome. They helped her to her feet and Susan saw a look of awe on Jerome's face.

"Jesus," he said, "You were awesome. I've never seen anything like it. I just wish I'd had a video camera so I could have taped it. If I can set it up will you do it again?"

Susan smiled and said, "As long as the price is right just give me a call."

Andy helped her into the bathroom and helped her clean up. He had taken charge of her clothes as she had been stripped and so they were still clean and presentable. Looking at herself in the mirror as she applied her makeup she thought, "At least you don't look like you've just been gangbanged," but she knew that she didn't dare let Brian fuck her tonight. She was so loose and sloppy down there that he wouldn't even be able to touch the sides. Andy walked her to her car and just before she got in the car he handed her an envelope, "Here's your fee baby. I'll stop by in a day or two and collect my commission."

She looked at him and said, "You never did tell me what your commission was."

Andy smiled at her and said, "I'm going to take it in trade."

Susan dropped the envelope in her purse and turned to him. She leaned forward and kissed him, "Any time lover. Just call and I'm yours."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gambler Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds