• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dickie Gets Even Ch. 02

Dickie Gets Even Ch. 02

Authors note: This story is not stand alone. To understand where it is coming from you need to read Dickie Gets Even. There is some sex, but it is not really a stroke story, but a tale of revenge.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sat in a chair across the room and watched the man tied to the chair shake his head to clear out the cobwebs. I just sat there while he tried to move and found out that he was immobile. He looked around the room and then he saw me. He had to squint his eyes at first and then recognition came.

"Well hello there Slick. How you doin?"

"Not bad Dickie and about to get better."

"I prefer Rich. I grew out of 'Dickie' a long time ago."

"Yeah? Well you will always be Dickie to me."

"So what's up Slick?"

"Payback Dickie."

"What you gonna do Slick, beat me with a baseball bat while I'm tied to a chair?"

"No Dickie, what I have in mind is a two part program. I'm going to ruin your life and then I'm going to cripple you so you will spend the rest of your life in a wheel chair. We start with a little story that goes back to the very first time you punched me" and then I told him the story of how my father had reacted and why we had fought at school the next day.

"And that has been the credo that I have come to live by Dickie. I don't let anybody get away with anything. They fuck with me they have to pay a price. Like my dad always said, "It don't matter none if it takes years, we always get even." Well, it has taken me almost three years to get you where you are now. It has taken a considerable amount of money and I had to make a pact with the devil, but today I'' going to even the score and then make sure that I never have to worry about you again."

"Oh come on now Slick, it wasn't that bad. You saw the tape; she liked it."

"Yeah Dickie, she liked it so much she finally put a gun in her mouth and killed herself."

His face paled at that and I think for the first time since he opened his eyes and found he was tied to a chair he was afraid.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It had taken three years for everything to line up the way I needed it to. After what he did to Tammy at the reunion I vowed to use every dime I had to find him, find out what he treasured most and then take it from him and grind it into dust. I had hired a firm of private investigators as soon as I returned home and had turned them loose. I told them I didn't care what it cost, but I wanted Dickie found and put under a microscope. I wanted to know everything about him right down to how many squares of toilet paper he used to wipe his ass. It took over a year and put a huge dent in my bank balance, but I got what I wanted.

During that year Tammy had to be institutionalized twice; she had a nervous breakdown every time she saw a black man and finally she couldn't take it anymore and she had put a gun in her mouth. After that I lived for the day when I could follow the Dixon creed and get even. I used the money from Tammy's life insurance to pay the detective agency to keep tabs on Dickie and they discovered that he was bringing his family to Denver to spend a week skiing at Aspen. I used that three weeks to get ready for our little reunion.

To do what I wanted I needed help and I knew just where to get it. It would cost me dear, but as my dad had said, it didn't matter how much it cost or how long it took a Dixon always got even. A union that was suspected of having ties to organized crime had been trying to organize my company for almost a year. I had fought them off and so when I contacted the organizer and asked for a meeting he was surprised. He was even more surprised when I told him where I wanted to have the meeting.

I met him at my health club and we stripped and went into the sauna.

"There's a reason for this Mike," I said, "It is important to me that you and I see that the other isn't wearing a wire."

He looked at me for a minute and then said, "Go ahead, you called this meeting."

"You are pushing hard to get a foothold in the industry and haven't been doing all that well. I'm prepared to give you what you want, but at a price. If what I hear about your union is true we can deal. If it isn't we go back to the status quo."

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

I told him the full story and that my chance was at hand, but I lacked the expertise to get certain things done. "You help me Mike and I let your union in the door and I give you a favorable contract."

He stared at me for almost a full minutes and then he said, "I'll get back to you" and he got up and left.

He called me the next day and asked me to meet him at a different health club and again we climbed naked into the sauna. As soon as we sat down he said, "We have a deal. What do you want?"

And I told him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dickie, his wife Kim and their daughter Elspeth got off the plane and when they got to the baggage claim area they saw a uniformed chauffeur holding up a sign that said, "Mr. Richard Moore and Family." Dickie approached the man and told him that he was Richard Moore, but they were not expecting to be met.

"I don't know about that sir. I was told to meet this flight and pick up a Mr. Richard Moore and his wife Kim and their daughter and drive them up to Aspen. There may be some information for you in the limousine sir. There is an envelope with your name on it in the back with the complementary champagne."

Dickie shrugged, gathered his family and his bags and they got into the limo and drove off. Dickie opened the envelope and found a card from his boos telling him to look upon the limo ride as a well deserved bonus. That surprised the hell out of Dickie because he didn't think that old man Boggs even knew he was alive. Boggs probably didn't, but my investigators had been very thorough and I knew who Boggs was.

"Well," Dickie said, since Boggs is paying we might as well enjoy ourselves" and he opened the champagne and the Moore family drank up.

The knock out drops took about twenty minutes to take effect and when the Moore family slumped in their seats the driver left I-70 and drove them to a rented house in the Five Points area of Denver.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Remember the last time we were together Dickie? Remember telling me about the 'cocktail' you gave Tammy? I believe you said it was twenty- percent ketamine hydrochloride and eighty percent Ecstasy. I thought it only fitting that I should use the same thing. I understand that Elspeth is the apple of your eye and that you dote on her."

Anger turned his face red, "You touch her Slick and I'll kill you."

"I'm not going to worry about a blind man in a wheel chair Dickie. I had you checked out thoroughly; you live from paycheck to paycheck and there isn't any way that a blind man in a wheel chair can hurt me himself and you don't have the money to hire some one to do it for you. No Dickie, what you get to do is what you forced me to do. Just like I had to watch what you did to Tammy, you get to watch what happens to Elspeth and Kim. Same deal Dickie. Half the blacks in Five Points are going to spend the next three days with your wife and daughter. When they are done both women will be smuggled out of the country and sold to a whorehouse in Sierra Leone where they will spend the rest of their lives as sex slaves.

"The nice part, at least from my perspective, is that you won't be drugged like I was. You won't fade in and out like I did. You will be fully awake and aware of every last little thing. In fact, things have probably already started. Let's look at some closed circuit television, shall we?"

I turned on the TV set in front of him and heard him moan, "Oh God, oh God no" as he saw Elspeth on a bed next to her mother. Both women had black cocks in their pussies and in their mouths.

"I'll do this much for you Dickie, I'll turn the sound down so you don't have to listen to them begging for more cock. I'll leave you alone to watch Dickie, I have other things to do, but I will be back later. Want me to bring you some popcorn and sodas? Watching your women will be like watching a movie and movies should always be watched with popcorn."

I closed the door and left him alone in the room and I stood outside the door and listened to him scream with rage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I waited about two hours and then I went back. "How you holding up Dickie? Kim and Elspeth are holding up damned good. They really seem to be into it now. Is that the way it was with Tammy?"

Tears were rolling down his cheeks as he screamed at me, "I'll get you for this you bastard!"

"Sure you will Dickie, sure you will" and I patted him on the knee.

On the screen both women were being three holed and I said, "That sure is an exciting way for a mother and daughter to bond, isn't it? I think I fucked up. I should have tried them both before their cunts got to be tunnels. Too late for that now. Damn! Look at that little slut suck that black cock. I don't think little Elspeth came here a virgin Dickie. She had to have practiced to be that good at swallowing a joint. Kim isn't doing to bad either. But then Kim always did suck a good cock. You did know that she used to do me in the drive-in when we dated right?"

I sat there for an hour and watched him strain at the ropes tying him to the chair as he cried and screamed and then I turned off the television set and said, "We need to give your eyes a rest Dickie. You have three days of that to look at and I don't want you getting eyestrain. Take a little nap and I'll be back later."

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"So go," I said as I left the room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I took a four-hour nap and then went back up to the room. The room stank from Dickie shitting and pissing his pants. I turned the TV on and exclaimed:

"Oh whoa! Now that is what I call mother and daughter bonding."

On the screen Elspeth was eating Kim's pussy while momma sucked on a black cock. Elspeth had a black cock of her own and it looked like she was taking it in her butt.

"Looks like your little girl likes it up the old Hershey Highway Dickie. She is going to be one popular girl when they get her to the Sierra Leone whorehouse. I know I said I was going to blind you when I put you in your wheelchair, but I might just hold off on that for a bit. I think I can arrange to get some video of their first week there. I'd like you to see it before I put your lights out."

His eyes bulged out and his face and neck turned red as he fought against the ropes holding him to the chair.

"Don't fight so hard Dickie, you might hurt yourself and I don't want that. Any hurt you get I want you to get it from me. Know much about whorehouses in Africa Dickie? The ones in Sierra Leone are the worst I hear. They are a lot like Mexican whorehouses. Know what the big draw is in a Mexican whorehouse Dickie? A woman taking a donkey dick. They like that in Sierra Leone too. The blacks over there like to see white women degraded. I'll bet that for a few bucks I can set to it that Elspeth becomes a donkey girl. Would you like to see that Dickie? Well no, you probably wouldn't, but I'd like you to see it so I think I'll make it happen."

On the screen the women had cocks in all three holes again and I shook my head, "Damn it, I should have gone first. I wasn't thinking. Seeing me pound your baby in all three of her holes would have wound you up even more than you are now. Oh well, just another opportunity lost. Can't cry over spilt milk, right?"

I sat there and watched the screen with him and kept commenting on what was happening and about an hour later I got up and turned off the TV set.

"Need to rest your eyes again Dickie, we still have a long way to go and you still have a lot to watch."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I left and went out to get a bite to eat and then I read for a while before lying down and going to sleep. Nine hours later I returned to the room and found Dickie slumped against the ropes tying him to the chair. I woke him up and turned on the TV. Elspeth and Kim were sitting on the edge of the bed eating Egg McMuffins and Dickie croaked:

"What about me, do I get something to eat too?"

"No" I said as I held a water bottle for him to drink out of, "If I feed you you will just shit your pants again and the smell in here is already bad enough. Look on it as a three-day fast. It will help you lose weight. Anyway, the reason I woke you up is so that you can see how your two whores - you do know that they are whores now, right? - handle the next batch of customers. You never told me what you charged for Tammy, but I'm only asking fifty for Kim and Elspeth. I'm keeping the price low to make sure I get quantity for you. I've got almost sixty guys waiting for their turn."

On the screen the door opened and five black men came in. The two women got up to meet them and Elspeth went to her knees in front of one of them and pulled down his zipper.

"Damn! See that Dickie? The little slut likes black cock. This is turning out even better than I had hoped."

I turned to look at him and saw the tears running down his face as he watched his little girl be an absolute slut for a man she had never seen before. I turned back to the TV set.

"Looks like Kim is jealous of her little girl. Look at that. She's going after two them. Not waiting for them to come to her."

On the screen Kim was sucking one man while stroking the other. I looked back at Dickie:

"So how does it feel Dickie? How does it feel to have to sit there and feel what I felt like when you did what you did to Tammy? Tell me Dickie, is what you are watching worth eleven hundred dollars of dental work? Four missing teeth from a fight that you started? I didn't set out to do you damage Dickie. You had too much pride to let yourself go down and stay down. You kept getting up and coming back. I did what I did to put you down to stay Dickie. You did it to yourself. Every fight we ever had Dickie, you started. Not once did I ever start one of your fights.

"You have no one to blame for what is happening right now but yourself. You didn't even have the guts to come after me; you had to go after my wife. Well, now you pay the price for fucking with me Dickie. Look at the screen. Look at your wife with a cock in her mouth and a cock in her ass. Look at your daughter on her knees sucking a black cock. Was it worth it Dickie?"

I took a cloth bag out of my pocket and held it in front of him. "You know what is in here Dickie and I'm giving it back to you. Every time you see it you can think of your wife and daughter enjoying the black cocks that have been shoved into their holes and that will keep being shoved in their holes as they live their new lives as prostitutes in a Sierra Leone whorehouse. And if I can swing it Dickie Elspeth will get to try a donkey. Think about it Dickie, was it worth it?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By the end of the third day Dickie was slumped in the chair and staring at the TV screen with a mind that wasn't registering what his eyes were seeing. I cut him loose and he fell to the floor and I left him there. A call to the police ensured that he was found and taken to the hospital. His mind was gone. He didn't know who he was, he had no ID on him and he had never been in the military or been arrested so fingerprints didn't help identify him. After a week he was moved to a ward for mental patients and six weeks later he was pushed out in a budget move. I see him every now and then standing on a street corner panhandling for change.

Kim and Elspeth woke up in a hotel room in Aspen and found a note from Dickie on the dresser. It told them that he had been called back home to handle a crisis at work and that they should enjoy themselves until he got back.

"And don't drink too much" the note said, "The ride in the limo showed that you can't handle champagne."

The two women had a great time for four days and them Kim got worried when she couldn't reach Dickie and the two of them caught a flight home. I have no idea what they are doing as far as trying to find Dickie.

The two prostitutes who had been made up by experts to look like Kim and Elspeth were paid off and the four six hour videotapes that they had made and that I had played for Dickie have been destroyed.

Everybody lost on the deal. Dickie lost his mind. Kim and Elspeth lost a husband and a father. Tammy lost her life. Me? I lost the business that I had spent most of my adult life building. I gave Mike and his union the sweetheart deal that I had promised him in exchange for his help in setting up the limo, getting me the drugs I had used and lining me up with the others I had used to pull off my revenge. I couldn't deal with him after that. I just couldn't let myself be beholden to organized crime so I sold the business.

It was a steep price to pay, but I was a Dixon and I had gotten even.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dickie Gets Even Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds