• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Living Arrangements Ch. 02

Living Arrangements Ch. 02

At an arm's reach Kitty now stood seemingly will-less before me. With her head slightly bowed she was transfixed on the semi-erect phallus that had just ass-raped her mother. I could only assume she had never seen such a thing. Even with her soft strawberry-blonde bangs falling across her face it was easy to see what an attractive young woman she was.

Kitty was obviously built from her mother's exquisite genes with a very similar shape, only slightly taller and naturally thinner. Just looking at her it was evident she had everything necessary to make for a real prize. All she lacked in reaching her full potential was the time to ripen and for someone to take an interest in over-seeing her development.

As I pondered Kitty's future, both the immediate and long term I heard Barbara emit a faint sigh. Apparently she had regaining enough of her senses to grasp what was likely to happen within mere moments. The trepidation on her face was obvious as she watched her daughter's approach to a point of no turning back.

"Kathy...Kathy," Barbara repeated trying to draw her daughter's attention away from me, but she was unsuccessful. "Please don't," she added now hoping to dissuade me from my apparent intentions.

"What?" I asked wanting to hear exactly what she had on her mind as I placed my hand under Kitty's chin, lifting her face to read her emotions.

Within Kitty's telling eyes I could see the depth of her mischievous curiosity. Responsively my blood coursed, steadily refueling my sexual desire. Within an instant I sensed the weight and rigidity of a re-born erection.

In Barbara's prolonged silence and with my focus now being on my new interest I had almost forgotten she was present. Evidently Pet had regressed from her earlier outspoken behavior as she just couldn't bring herself to explicitly verbalize what was on her mind. I suppose that with the subject being what it was and with her daughter being present it was just too much for her to handle.

"Mr. Saston," Barbara ultimately forced her self to say, causing me to glance aside to see her moving in my direction. My pet still looked very naughty, partially – lewdly naked and completely fucked out with a strange expression on her face.

Almost brazenly and yet timidly she stepped into my side melting her fragrant fleshy self into me. "Please," she whispered into my ear while aggressively wrapping her hand around my hardening cock-shaft and squeezing as if trying to lay claim to my meat. "Can I please have more?"

Quite frankly I was surprised by her style and pleased with her resourcefulness. She had coped the best way she knew how. As a reward of sorts I decided to play along thus postponing Kitty's initiation. At the present she just couldn't compete with an older woman's years of experience.

"What do you have in mind?"

Silently Barbara took the lead and without so much as a second's hesitation stepped towards the house never relaxing her grip effectively pulling me in tow.

As we neared the house I paused against her pull. "Another fucking...please," she again whispered hoping to keep her daughter from hearing just how low she had sunk.

"Very well, but first I'll shower," I answered resuming to allow her to tow me inside. I felt like a predator being lured from the nest by a seemingly crippled mother bird.

Once inside Barbara wasted little time in escorting me to her bathroom. I knew she wanted my attentions as far removed from her daughter as possible and would likely do anything to hold my interest.

Barbara hurriedly gathered what I would need to clean up and then made an effort to excuse herself, but I wouldn't allow it. I made it clear that she was to shower with me so that she could bathe me.

"Strip," I commanded and as obediently as I would've expected my pet began to peel away her feminine attire. I took great pleasure in watching her disrobe; the unplanned, unrehearsed, sensual way she moved just came naturally to her. Even though I had already seen, to a large degree, what an attractive female specimen she was. As she stripped her self naked I couldn't have been more pleased with the detail of what I saw except of course for her overly hairy pussy.

"You're going to do very nicely," I complimented. "And with some discipline you'll make a very suitable slave – won't you?"

For more than a few seconds Barbara neglected to answer and for her silence I smacked her pearly-pink bottom hard enough to elicit a surprised squeaky, "Ouch!"

"Yes Sir...I'm sorry," she finally said flashing her eyes up at me before quickly looking back down.

"Quite," I replied, explaining that when I asked a question I expected an immediate answer. "Now, shave that mangy bush," I ordered telling her that today she would shave her self bare, but that in the future it would be permissible to keep her self neatly trimmed to within a quarter inch. Through time and experience I'd found that a little pubic bristle constantly catching in a woman's silk panties had the effect of always keeping a sexual thought fore front in her mind.

Although my pet was blushed with reluctance she dutifully went about following my instructions. After seating her self on the toilet seat cover, although she had no choice but to spread her sumptuous thighs, as modestly as possible she began to carefully snip away her naturally long, dark auburn pubes.

While she did so, I began instructing her on the new house rules and the codes of conduct she was to follow. Primary to all that I told her was that she was to share my instructions with her daughter, so that as I trained one I would be training two.

"You will also share all of your womanly knowledge and experiences with Kitty plus the detail of our intimacies. What I demand of you now – I'll expect from her in the future," I said being pleased at the sight of Barbara's clippings settling on the floor between her sexy feet.

Once Barbara realized that Kitty was to be included in my plans of domination she froze momentarily pondering what it all meant. I could only suppose what she thought in those moments, but in the end she didn't comment or question me, only laid down her scissors.

Dampening a wash cloth she then bathed her vastly improved looking crotch before smearing herself with shaving cream. Next using a lady's razor, beginning at her lower abdomen then proceeding downwards between her smooth thighs, she delicately began shaving away the last remnants of her pubic mat.

"You will maintain your figure and weight. You will always keep yourself made-up around me, looking your best as you were today when I first saw you." Beyond that I informed Barbara that while in my company, no matter when or where she was never to wear a bra or panties.

"Like wise after 7 p.m. you are only permitted to wear either a negligee or robe of my liking and always with nylons and heels. You will always sleep in the nude except for the nylons – they remain on."

Although I'm sure Barbara was imagining how drastically my rules would change her life she never looked up, choosing instead to make sure she removed every strand of hair without doing her self any harm.

"Together we'll go through your wardrobe to make sure you have everything necessary and nothing I disapprove of." To elaborate further I made it clear that when she left the house, for what ever reason, she would always dress to please the men that would see her.

"You will be flattered by their stares and compliments, aroused by their desires to have you." Adding that she was to never have sex with anyone except me unless I ordered it and that included her own masturbations.

"If you have a man friend – dump him immediately. I'll be taking care of all your needs now."

"I don't," Barbara said faintly, now razoring away the little bristles protecting her labia. After wiping away the last remnants of the streaked white cream making sure she was baby smooth and properly presentable, Pet looked to me for my approval.

Beckoning her forward, Barbara arose and stepped before me so that I could check her smoothness. Reaching down I cupped her hairless, seemingly pre-pubescent center in my palm. She was smooth without a hint of hair or stubble, warm and quite noticeably damp too, but not exclusively from the shaving, I suspected. Perhaps some of what I'd been telling her had played a part in her excitement.

"Why are you so wet?"

"I...I...don't know," she lied quietly amidst a breathy moan as my middle finger greased by her vaginal secretions dipped within the folds of her cuntal lips.

"Why?" I persisted, diddling the sensitive nerves of her clit.

For longer than tolerable my new slave held her tongue, which immediately brought me to remove my adept cunt strumming finger from teasing her. Maneuvering quickly I positioned my left leg between hers and pulled her close effectively forcing her to hug me for support while I held her still and firm for my own balance.

As we melded together I lifted my left foot to rest it on the toilet seat lid forcing her onto her tip toes so that she could settle and ride her bare twat on my knee. As if on cue Barbara began to hump herself greedily upon my leg. Now with the horny bitch properly positioned and selfishly distracted I reached around her to vigorously spank her ass, not to brutalize her, but to discipline her.

"Because...I'm...a...whore," Barbara managed, speaking a word each between my swats, suddenly realizing she still owed me an answer.

I could feel her claws digging into my back and nearly the entirety of her seated weight upon my leg as she tried to bury my knee cap between her thighs.

"Owww...," she winced and squirmed as her spanking continued. "Please stop...please," she begged, although I wouldn't relent.

Amidst the swats I realized my slave was doubly excited from both the ass stinging she was getting and the pleasurable friction generated by grinding her self off on my knee.

"Why you horny bitch...you're trying to cum – aren't you?" I asked increasing the tempo of my swats.

"I...need...to...cum," she moaned in a heated tone, freeing one hand from my back to take hold of my cock.

"Why?" I repeated.

My pet was now trying to jerk me off, pulling at my flesh pipe with all the strength she could muster, but her attempt was futile. For twenty years I had trained myself and in twenty seconds she wasn't about to nullify my self control.

"Ohhh...God," she grunted. "Owww...please...?" she whined almost out of breath.

"Please what?...Why?," I asked for a third time while still slapping her fleshy back-side.

"Let me cum...make me cum! Fuck!"

The heat in my palm was rising from the number of swats I'd administered. Smack, smack, smack..., the sounds resonating within the smallish sized bathroom. I knew without looking that Barbara's once creamy-white rump was now probably a blistered crimson.

"I'm...a slut. Please...Master! Owww...A horny slut...," Barbara roared, louder and louder realizing the spanking wouldn't end nor would I consent to her cumming until she said what I wanted to hear.

"Momma...?" Kitty's voice suddenly called from beyond the bathroom door. "Are you okay?" she asked testing the locked door after having obviously her mother's pleading cries.

"Yes Baby," Barbara somehow managed to reply. "Momma's...fine," she moaned with a noticeable growl in her tone, never ceasing her efforts to fuck my knee.

"Shall I let her in?" I asked. "Maybe young Kitty would like to her slutty mom cum from a spanking."

"No Master,...please. I'm your whore...your slave," she conceded trying to change the subject.

Barbara was no longer jacking my cock, but still fiercely squeezing it as if to relieve her torment much like someone biting a bullet for pain.

"Oh God!...Please...take me...rape me," she jabbered thrashing about as if electrified.

"Ohhh...," Barbara sirened, nearing a point of going berserk. "Please let me cum...let me cum...so I can tell Kathy," she blurted, knowing full well that her daughter could probably hear every indecent word.

With those words the spanking ended. Now with both my hands cupping her firm butt, one cheek noticeably hotter than the other, I rhythmically rocked her back and forth hard against my knee.

Barbara was hushed except for the mounting groans of her imminent orgasm. Frantically she bucked on my knee still clenching my cock for all she was worth as she broke over the edge shuddering in a climactic spasm.

Once again Barbara's tones were loud enough to draw her daughter's attention. "Momma...I'm scared," Kitty said, rattling the door against its frame.

"It's..okay...Honey," Barbara answered in bated breath. "I'll be out in a bit."

"Good girl," I soothed Pet, kneading her tender behind while she gradually calmed. "Now was that so hard?" I asked lowered my leg, allowing her to slide from the saddle of my knee.

"No Sir," she sighed as tears began to stream down her face.

Whimpering, my pet realized what she'd just acknowledged and declared. She would tell Kathy everything, she would teach her, she would even help turn her baby into a whore – a sex slave if only to please her master.

Barbara knew there was no point resisting, she couldn't, she was too weak. She was already at the mercy of her Master's will, too dependant on the ecstasy he wielded. In fact unthinkably enough surfacing from some deep dark place within her, Barbara actually liked the idea of seeing Kathy experiencing the same euphoria that she had.

Once Barbara had adequately gathered herself she joined me in the shower and without further instruction began to bathe me. As she did so I detailed how our living arrangement would work. Explaining that for as long as she and her daughter served me well neither of them would ever want for anything.

"No, not with that," I scolded as Barbara began to cleanse my genitals with a wash cloth. "Not with your hands either," I corrected her.

At the correction Barbara folded down onto her knees and properly began to nuzzle her face against my groin. As she experimented in how to clean my equipment without using her hands I turned the subject to her daughter.

"How old is Kitty?'

"She'll turn nineteen in two weeks," Barbara answered.

"Is she sexually active?"

"I don't think so," Pet replied now using her hair like a scrub brush to reach my dangling nut-sack.

"If she is – see that she stops immediately," I instructed stepping wider to give Barbara better access.

As my questions of Kitty probed to a greater degree of personal I noticed Pet beginning to use her mouth on me more and more. Initially she licked tentatively about my rigid shaft, but as my questioning continued she started to mix in a few little kisses.

Sensing Barbara's interest in the subject of Kitty's private life I began to speak more of my plans in how I would dominate her. Now Barbara's kisses became open-mouthed and escalated to where she was sucking on me a little.

"In a couple of weeks Kitty might even be taking her turn bathing me as you are now," I said wondering what Barbara's reaction would be to a picture of her daughter taking her place with her young mouth slurping on my penis.

Almost before I'd finished the sentence Barbara had my crown passing between her moist lips. I doubted the need to say more to propel Barbara to blow me, but I did any way since she seemed to be so inspired by my words.

"I may even fuck her before you get yours," I said causing Barbara to moan outright as she inhaled my cock as if for sustenance. "You'll get to watch though," I added knowing now that Barbara was really getting off on hearing what all I was going to do to Kitty.

I could feel my girth clogged at the back of Pet's mouth, so much so, I doubted she could actually swallow me.

"Awwggg...," Pet gargled around the fat cock-head poised at the threshold of curving down her lovely narrow throat. Seemingly defeated, Barbara regurgitated my mouth full then looked up at me with her sorrowful, tear-choked eyes.

"Finish it," I ordered to which Pet filled her hands with my ass cheeks. Once again I was throbbing beyond her tongue. "I may even have Kitty bare a son for you to raise," I suggested placing my hands on Barbara's head.

"Awww...grrrr..," she sounded pulling my pelvis forward as I drew her head to me.

At last my fully engorged knob burst beyond the restriction as together we managed to feed all 8 inches into her face.

Feverishly now Barbara was throat fucking me as if she had a clit for tonsils. I could feel my balls tightening and knew it would be only seconds before I lost my load, but how did I want to finish, I wondered.

Naturally not on her terms I decided so I suddenly pulled myself from her siphoning mouth creating a vacuum-like "pop."

The slippery fractioned withdrawal was just too intense and at the instant of exiting her mouth I ejaculated a jet of spunk, splattering across Barbara's face.

"Ohhhh...," she groaned, seemingly in disappointment or disgust – at the time I wasn't sure which. Then as the shower spray began to wash away my gooey deposit, in answer to my uncertainty, not to be cheated, and without even thinking, Barbara used her tongue and fingers to gather up and devour my thick rich seed.

"You are one hell of a fine cock sucker," I praised her exiting the shower, leaving her crumpled on all fours with her head hanging and the water still beating down over her. As I dried myself I told Barbara to prepare herself to dine out being sure to adhere to my rules of dress and that she should be ready in an hour.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Living Arrangements Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds