• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Beautiful Fuck

A Beautiful Fuck

There is one sexual experience I will never forget, and will always be one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I was young and horny; it was when I lost my virginity.

It was a warm Monday afternoon in late May, and everybody was anxious for the coming summer. As I stepped onto the school bus, I saw her. Her name was Lindsay and we had been friends for the past few years. We had always flirted, but nothing had ever happened. She was about five and half feet tall with dark brown hair and an amazing figure. Lindsay wasn't drop-dead gorgeous with her whiter than normal skin, but her spicy, promiscuous attitude and sense of style was enough to drive a lot of boys crazy, me included.

She gave me a smile as I sat down next to her.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"Not too bad," I replied. "The same old bullshit I always go through. I can't wait to get out of this dump."

Lindsay laughed. "I know what you mean, I hate all my teachers and the class work is gay. I'm also getting sick of all the immature guys."

"Trouble with Jon again?" I inquired. Jon was the latest guy to win over Lindsay's heart, but he always made her mad with his confusing behavior. He would flirt and tease and say he loved her but would never commit to any type relationship.

She sighed, "We got in a fight again today. I wish I could just find a mature guy."

"Here I am!" I said jokingly, but the look in her eye told me she was considering it.

"Why didn't we ever go out?" Lindsay though out loud. "You've always been there for me, and I know we'd make a great couple. I know it would work out." She eyed me with a smile. "Want to try it?"

I was uncertain. "I don't know. I'm not too good with relationships. Besides, I'm full of hormones instead of love."

"That's true, most teenagers want sex more than a true relationship. But...," Lindsay turned to me with a twinkle in her eye. "I guess all I really want is a cock in mouth."

I laughed. Lindsay was always this honest with me, and I edged her on more. "You know, I happen to be pretty well-hung. What you crave is right here," gesturing to my crotch. She eyed my growing cock and licked her lips.

"You're such a stud! God damn I want to suck you off," she whispered. With each passing moment I grew more nervous. Maybe this time she was being serious. "When I get home, I'll be all alone. No parents or annoying little sister to bother us," she stated.


"Us?" I asked.

"Of course 'us'," she answered, "Whose prick would I lick?" She looked out the window and noticed her stop was next. "Come with me, I'll show you a good time." The look in her eyes told me she was telling the truth, and I was tempted. After all, no one would know I was gone as long as I got back before my parents got home.

The bus slowed to a stop and Lindsay stood up. She turned towards me and said, "Come on, let's go!" I grabbed her hand and raced off the bus after her. Before I knew it we were at her house going through the front door.

"Nice crib," I complimented. "Now where's your room?"

Lindsay laughed, and guided me upstairs. We sat down next to each other on her bed, and I realized I had no idea what to do. "So...."

She gave me a nervous glance. "I guess I never thought of what to do once we get here." We both laughed nervously. I decided to make the first move by putting my arm around her waist and pulling her close to me. Our lust for each other took over at that point and we started to make out. As we embraced, I could feel her nipples grow hard against my chest. I reached behind her back and undid her bra clasp through her tight shirt, and she gasped in surprise.

"Wow, what a move!" she exclaimed. "I guess I know what's on your mind." She slowly pulled her bra out from underneath her shirt and looked at me. "Why don't you take off my shirt?" I couldn't believe my luck, and I hastily ripped off her top.

Lindsay had always been self-conscious about her chest size, and through 8th grade she was as flat as could be. By now I had thought she was a small B-cup, but when her shirt came off I saw she was really a C.

"Damn Lindsay..." was all I managed to say. My hands found her perky breasts and we both moaned in ecstasy as I massaged her amazing tits. I started to kiss and lightly bite her nipples as I licked my way around her chest. By this time she had laid onto her back and I had taken off my shirt. I kissed my way down to her waistline and looked into her face. A look of apprehension crossed her face, but it quickly changed to excitement.

"Ian, you're the only man I've ever gone this far with. To stop you from satisfying me beyond my wildest dreams would be insane," she replied. I didn't hesitate to pull off her tight jeans, but I decided to tease her as I removed her panties. The excitement had gotten to her as her pink thing was already wet. I pulled the top down a few inches and kissed her bare pubic area. She moaned softly with anticipation as I inched her thong down her thighs. It didn't take long for her to be completely nude before me, and it was the most incredible sight I had ever seen. The Grand Canyon, the Eiffel Tower, the Washington Monument – none of them even compared to the beautiful girl that lay in front of me.

Her incredible breasts rose with every breath she took, her glistening pussy trembling at the thought of what was to come. It didn't take long for me to rest my head between her legs and place my tongue on her bare labia. A soft sound escaped from her lips as I stimulated her with only my tongue. I looked deep into her eyes as I slowly flicked my tongue across the opening. Her clit beckoned me, and I kissed and caressed until she was breathing faster. Faster and faster I worked until she was yelling with pure ecstasy, and only then did I put my tongue inside of her. She was screaming as loud as she could as I excited her to the point of ultimate sexual pleasure.

Lindsay came in my mouth and I had never tasted love juice before. I moaned with joy at having satisfied the most magnificent woman. As she slowed down from the excitement, she looked at me.

"That was..... Amazing," she gasped. "Now let me return the favor." She stood up and forced me onto my back on the bed. I was still half-dressed, so she unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off and quickly tore my boxer briefs away. My penis was at full attention was standing straight up in anticipation. I blushed in embarrassment as no one but I had ever seen me like that. Lindsay stood in front of me completely nude and gazed down at my throbbing member.

"It's so..." she said, "Huge!" Her eyes ran up and down my 8" cock and she slowly climbed towards me. My penis was enwrapped with two shaking hands that couldn't feel fast enough.

"Oh Ian.... You weren't lying!" Lindsay mumbled as she slipped my cock into her mouth. "Oh fuck yea..."

I was overtaken with feelings of pleasure as I felt myself inside of her mouth. The sensation of warmth and moisture was intense, and her head bobbed up and down my penis. Lindsay was swallowing my entire cock while fondling my balls. It didn't take long for me to blow my load right down the back of her throat. We were both exhausted and rested a few minutes with our naked bodies nested together.

After a few minutes she turned to me and gave me a kiss. "That was incredible, Ian. Anytime you want to do that again you're more than welcome to come to my house."

I smiled, "There's one more thing that I'm sure will please you, and I promise we'll do it as soon as I get my hands on a condom." She knew instantly what I was talking about and got of the bed. I wasn't sure if she was mad or surprised, and I laid there with a look of confusion.

Lindsay turned towards me, winked, and ran off into the hallway. By now I was completely clueless as to what was going on. She came back a few minutes late with her hands behind her back. I still couldn't believe how beautiful she was in the nude.

"Pick one," she said as she held her hands out.

"Hmmm.... Right hand," I said. She opened her right hand to reveal a blue ribbed condom in her palm. I was amazed.

"Where did you get that?" I inquired.

Lindsay smiled. "My parents. They fuck like crazy!" We both laughed.

"So what was in the other hand?" I asked. She tossed me a yellow condom. On it was printed the phrase "Banana Flavored". This girl was so kinky that I couldn't wait to do many things with her. I grabbed the ribbed condom and opened it up, quickly placing it on my now pulsating penis.

Lindsay climbed back onto the bed and sat on my cock facing me. I guess missionary was too ordinary for this girl. As soon as I entered her pussy I gasped. The sensation was unlike any I had felt before, and she was just as satisfied. Lindsay quickly began to move up and down and we both moaned.

"Oh my god! Fuck me, Ian, fuck me! Fuck yeah!" she screamed. I moved my hips to thrust even deeper inside of her as she bounced up and down on top of me. She placed her hands on the headboard and began to move even faster. Her breasts were jiggling a few inches from my head, her nipples occasionally brushing my face. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt.

I placed my hands on her hips as I helped her thrust down onto my cock. It didn't take long before we both screamed in pleasure. My ejaculation was so strong I thought I was going to break the condom. Her face was in absolute shock as she experience sexual joy. We finally collapsed together on her bed, with my face pressed against her bare chest, my penis still throbbing in her pussy. Heavy breathing led to intense kissing as we rolled around. Our naked bodies pressed together, each of us running on pure emotions. I glanced at the clock on her dresser and realized it was time for me to go. We dressed each other, teasing and touching along the way.

"I had fun today," Lindsay said at the front door. "Maybe we can do it again sometime." She looked deep into my eyes with anticipation of our next visit.

"Lindsay," I replied, "How can I say no to a body as amazing as yours?" We kissed, and the emotions came back to us. Before I knew it, Lindsay was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Being in a formal place and in full site of anyone at the door gave us even more excitement. I couldn't believe how amazing this girl was, and I came right then and there. When we kissed goodbye, I could still taste the sexual joys we had experienced so shortly before.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Beautiful Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds