• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 11

Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 11

12

The alarm went off, shattering the morning quiet. Ashleigh jumped to turn off its shrill ring. When she rolled back into the bed, Diane leaned over and kissed her lightly.

"Good morning, Ashleigh."

"Good morning, Diane, I hope the alarm didn't shake you too much. It really has an irritating ring."

"It's ok, I have one like it myself. I hate getting up in the morning especially after I've had such a good time the night before. You promised we'd shower together remember? I'm ready if you are."

"OK, let's go. A hot shower should get us moving, all right."

They jumped from the bed and scampered into the bathroom. Diane started the shower running while Ashleigh pulled fresh towels from the linen closet. Diane stepped into the water and was instantly mesmerized by the feeling of the jets of water against her skin. She had never realized how wonderful water could feel when her skin was so alive.

Ashleigh soon joined her and started applying a soapy lather to her back. As her hands caressed Diane's back, Diane began to get hot.

Ashleigh's hands moved lower and caressed the smooth ass cheeks, allowing her fingers to slip between them and barely touch Diane's asshole. Diane shuddered and closed her eyes at Ashleigh's touch.

"Oh, yes, that's so nice." She murmured.

Ashleigh moved to Diane's chest and began massaging her breasts with the soapy washcloth. The coarseness of the cloth rubbing across her nipples was absolute heaven to Diane. She opened her eyes and looked for the bar of soap. In a moment, she was massaging Ashleigh's breasts with her soapy hands and watching as Ashleigh closed her eyes and her hands almost stopped moving.

"Oh, Ashleigh, don't stop. It feels so good. Please, don't stop."

At Diane's urging, Ashleigh returned to her massaging of Diane's breasts, then began moving the washcloth downwards, ending with her hand between Diane's legs. Diane moaned and moved her legs slightly apart giving Ashleigh complete access to her cunt and clit.

Ashleigh took full advantage of Diane's parted legs and began massaging her cunt lips and clit while kissing her face at the same time. Diane returned the favor using her hand to slip quickly between Ashleigh's legs and slide a finger into her cunt.

"Oh, Diane, you sneak, I love it. I'll get you for that."

Ashleigh dropped the washcloth and inserted her finger into Diane's dripping cunt with the heel of her hand pressing against Diane's clit. As she slid her fingers in and out of Diane's cunt, she felt Diane's hand sliding in and out of her own cunt. In moments the two women were matching each others cries of ecstasy and they came almost together, squeezing their legs together to trap the other's hand inside themselves.

Diane and Ashleigh had grabbed each other with their free hands and were pressed together from the waist up. They began kissing each other as they both came down from the euphoria of their independent orgasms. Clinging to each other for some minutes, the two women expressed their gratitude to each other with kisses all over their respective faces. Finally, Diane removed her had from Ashleigh's cunt and Ashleigh did the same.

"Wow, I never had a shower like that." Diane declared. "That was terrific. I sure hope we can do it again someday."

"Of course we can. This is just the beginning of a great friendship. You and I and Sharon are going to get along just great and we can include the boys in our fun as well. It sounds like a delicious future, don't you think?"

"Mmmm, yes, it sure does. But this water is starting to cool. Maybe we should get dressed and have some breakfast."

Diane turned to turn off the water and Ashleigh reached out to grab the huge towels she had laid nearby. They dried themselves, then began dressing for work. Each woman eyed the other as she stood naked and new sexy thoughts began forming.

"Stop that, Diane, I have to get dressed for work and so do you."

"I'm not doing anything, Ashleigh, just looking at that gorgeous body of yours."

"And licking your lips. I've got eyes, you know. Besides, your body is pretty great as well and it's sending hot messages. But you're right, we have to get dressed. Besides, I'm starving."

They ate breakfast almost in silence, both of them wolfing down their food like starving animals. Collecting their things, they left together, promising to talk to each other often during the day. Ashleigh remembered to bring the paperwork that Sharon had left her, planning to find some time during the day to complete it. They drove to the plant in separate cars, each of them grinning widely and most pleased with the events of the last twenty-four hours.

Almost as soon as she arrived at her desk, the phone rang. It was Sharon.

"Good morning, Ashleigh, how are you this morning?"

"Just great, Sharon, and how are you?"

"Couldn't be better. That session with you and Diane was just what I needed last night. When I got home, Ted was horny and provided just the nightcap I needed. Have you thought about my job offer at all? I'm not pushing you, but I need to know if you're really interested so I can get the ball rolling from this side."

"Yes, I have, Sharon. Actually, I've got the papers you gave right here. I was planning to complete them today so I could give them to you tomorrow. Is that ok?"

"Do you think you could get them done this morning and meet me for lunch? I've got a few things I want to talk to you about concerning this weekend and I can get those papers at the same time. How about the roadside cafe about one o'clock?"

"That would be great. I can arrange to have a long break to fill in the forms. The roadside cafe would be fine."

"Ashleigh, could you bring Diane with you? As far as this weekend goes, I think she deserves to be included in the group, don't you? After all, we have shared some pretty intimate times already."

"That's great, Sharon, I'm so glad you feel that way. Diane and I had a great time after you left and I'm sure she and Dave will fit right in with the rest of us. I'll tell her right away and we'll see you later. Bye."

When Ashleigh and Diane arrived at the roadside cafe, Sharon was just stepping out of her car. The three women exchanged hugs and light kisses, all three of them realizing the significance of the kisses. They ordered, then took their food outside under the tree where Tom first kissed Ashleigh and settled in the grass. After a little polite small talk, Sharon took over the conversation.

"I've been thinking about Friday night. It's seems to me that we are expecting the evening to be sexual and I want that but I also want to insure that none of us feel cheated in any way."

"How do you mean cheated, Sharon, I've been having a blast and I think Diane has too. I haven't heard any complaints from the boys either."

"Same here. I'm ever so grateful to the two of you for including me and David into your circle and I'm sure he would agree with me. Where are you coming from?"

"I just think that this relationship between the six of us can take us all a long way but we have to be careful to make sure it is balanced and I think Friday night is the first balancing point. For instance, Diane has been to bed with Dave and Ted but not Tom."

"I have been to bed with Tom and Ted but not Dave. Ashleigh is the only one who has had all three guys. I'm not suggesting that any one of them is any better than any other one but I think we should even things up before we go forward. Do you agree?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Said Diane, "I hadn't thought about it in that way until now but I have no objection. Ashleigh?"

"I don't have any problem with the idea either, Sharon, but how do you intend to insure that things balance out especially without the boys thinking they've been manipulated?"

"That part will be easy. If the three of us agree, I think I have the answer. Do we all agree, then?"

When both Diane and Ashleigh answered yes, Sharon continued.

"I think the nature of the relationship between the six of us can serve to make us all extremely wealthy if we go about it the right way."

"Hold on there, Sharon, are you suggesting prostitution?"

"No way. These three guys are our private property. I am thinking that there are a lot of people out there who wish they had a chance to get involved in sex play without any danger or inhibitions. Not necessarily partner swapping, although that could be a part of it, but more like fantasy sex. Everybody has fantasies but usually no way to make them happen. I personally know a couple who tried to videotape their sex play and were really disappointed with the tape."

"I see. But what does our relationship have to do with fantasy sex?" asked Diane.

"I believe that we are fulfilling our fantasies because we had the place and the time as well as the right people. There are lots of folks out there who have the people but not the place or the safety they would like."

"What if we could make the circumstances available and let them do what they want. Do you think they would be willing to pay for the opportunity? If we could provide the place and the setting and the video equipment to capture the moment for all time with complete privacy and security, would they be willing to pay a handsome price for the privilege of acting out their fantasies? I'll bet they would."

"The key to putting this thing together is that we six have to completely trust each other and that's where my concern is about achieving sexual equality now, before we tell the boys about this idea. If any of them feel the least bit left out it could cause us serious trouble down the road."

"That means we have to engineer an "equal sex opportunity" night on Friday to make sure everybody has had everybody else at least once. What do you think now?"

"I agree." said Ashleigh. "I always suspected you had a devious mind, Sharon, and now I'm sure of it. Count me in."

"I'm in too." Echoed Diane. "These last two weeks have been the best time of my life and I owe it all to the two of you. You can count on me, Sharon."

"Good. There isn't much time left on your lunch hours so I'll be brief. What I had in mind was a game that we girls could win or lose. That way, no matter who wins, the results will be the same. Diane will choose Tom. I will choose Dave. Ashleigh will choose Ted. Are we agreed?"

Both women answered with a resounding yes!

Sharon extracted some papers from her handbag and passed them out. After giving them a minute to read the notes, she started.

"That's the basic game plan. You can read it later and call me if you have any changes or comments. I have to get back for a meeting. Ashleigh, do you have those papers for me?"

"Right here, Sharon, completely filled out and a resume attached for good measure."

"Great. OK, girls, let's get this show on the road. I'll see you both tomorrow night about 6:30. I'll be home tonight if you want to talk about anything. Bye."

Sharon rose and pecked each of them on the cheek then started for her car. Ashleigh and Diane cleaned up after their lunch and walked slowly to Ashleigh's car, reading the notes from Sharon as they walked.

"This sounds like fun, Ashleigh, three cocks in my pussy trying to make me come. Oh, God, that's as close to a fantasy as I can come."

"It does sound like fun. We get to have multiple cocks and keep them coming as long as we keep from coming, then we get to really get laid as a bonus. Sounds like my kind of game."

They laughed and hugged each other as the finished the short walk to the car. On the way back to the plant, they were both lost in thought, fantasizing about the following night.

About three in the afternoon, the telephone rang and it was Tom.

"Hi, sweetheart, how are you?"

"Oh, Tommy, I'm fine but I miss you. Where are you?"

"I'm at the airport in town. We just landed. I'll be home in about an hour or so after I drop my notes off at the plant. Care to have dinner with me tonight?"

"Absolutely! I'll be at your house about six, is that ok?"

"Super. We can have a quick bite and catch up on the week. I missed you very much. I love you."

"Oh, Tom, I love you too. See you at six, darling, I promise."

After the call, Ashleigh was grinning from ear to ear. She was going to get laid by Tom this very evening and she couldn't wait. Her panties were already soaked and it wasn't even 4 pm.

When she pulled into Tom's driveway at 6:05, she was a nervous wreck. As she stepped from the car, Tom opened the front door and stood waiting for her. She rushed into his waiting arms and kissed him - a wet, sloppy kiss that would last the whole night. Tom returned her kiss in kind and ran his hands all over her body. He pulled her inside and continued his caressing, being careful to include her ass and her tits along the way.

They immediately began to undress each other without losing the contact of their lips on each other. As the clothes fell off, their hands caressed each other's skin and the touches on bare flesh inflamed their desires even more. When she was down to her panties and her bra, with Tom in his shorts, he lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed, he releases her breasts from the prison of the bra and leaned down to kiss each of them. Taking a nipple into his mouth, he began sucking and licking on it lightly because he knew her nipples were very sensitive.

"Oh, Tommy, I love it. Yes, baby, suck my tits. Oh yes, lick them, bite them, their yours, baby, oh yes, yes, yes."

Ashleigh was squirming on the bed, arching her back to feed her breasts to his hungry mouth, moving her lower body to be in more contact with him and running her nails across his back as his teeth scratched her tender nipples. Tom released her nipples and moved down to lower her panties. As he did so, the back of her panties caught on something. The butt plug!

He lifted the panty and pulled it off her body, then laid on top of her with his cock between her legs. He kissed her hard, his tongue driving into her mouth and his body moving on top of hers but without his weight.

"Ashleigh, why are you wearing the butt plug?" he asked.

"I want to be ready for your cock. I want your cock in all of my holes tonight, darling, please. Fuck my cunt, fuck my mouth, and fuck my ass."

"You don't mind if I start with your hot, wet cunt, do you? It's been a long week."

"Oh, God, no, fuck me, you bastard, stop talking about it and put that thing in me now."

Ashleigh spread her legs and wrapped them around Tom's waist. Tom raised his hips and positioned his rock hard cock at the entrance to her pussy, then pushed his hips forward, filling her in one push.

"Arrrrggggghhhh Tommy, you're splitting me. It's so big. Oh Tommy, it hurts, you bastard, you're hurting me."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare stop. It hurts so good, just keep fucking me with that big cock of yours. I love it. Yes, like that, keep fucking me, Oh Tommy, I love you, I love you, Oh fuck me hard."

Tom continued in earnest, plunging in and out of her wet, hot pussy. Time and again he buried himself to the hilt inside of her only to pull out to nearly the tip of his cock before slamming himself back into her.

Ashleigh was grunting almost silently now and she concentrated on her building orgasm. Suddenly, her breath burst forth in a huge gasp as she groaned in satisfaction, digging her nails into his back in an effort to pull him more deeply inside of her.

Tom continued his fucking action all through her first climax and began pushing her to a second, more powerful orgasm. Ashleigh became more vocal as she neared her peak for the second time and felt that Tom was ready to explode.

"That's it, Tommy, come on, give me your hot cum. I want to feel your hot cum deep in my pussy. You're almost there, Tommy, I can feel it. Oh give it to me now, you bastard, cum in me, Tommy, now, I want it now!"

At her urging, Tom unloaded a powerful stream of his cum into the deep recesses of her pussy, causing her to explode in an orgasm of her own spurred on by the heat and wetness of his juices. They clutched at each other, eyes closed, as the universe spun and they came together like the tributaries of a river, once joined never to be separated.

A few slow, long minutes later, they began to breathe again and kissed each other lightly all over their faces. Tom kissed her cheeks, her neck, her nose, her forehead, a thousand kisses rained down upon her and Ashleigh was in heaven. She returned his kisses when he began to slow his attack, concentrating on his mouth and his wonderful tongue.

She bit his lower lip, caught his tongue in her mouth and sucked hard, refusing to let it go for several long seconds. Several minutes later, they were finally calm enough to speak to each other.

"Oh Tommy, I really didn't realize how much I missed you until I felt your cock inside me. Oh God it feels great. I love you, Tommy, and I want you to have all of me. Will you fuck my ass tonight, please? It would make me so happy if you would."

"Ashleigh, I love you more than I can say. If you want me to fuck your ass of course I'll do it. I want nothing more than to make you happy and to keep you here in my bed. I'll need a few minutes of rest before we start again but your wish is my command. How does my cock feel inside you with the butt plug still in your ass? Do you like it? Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yes, darling, it feels fantastic. It's like have two cocks in me at the same time. That one isn't as nice as yours, but it does fill me up. Can't you feel it?"

"Sure I can. I was surprised at first but as soon as I got used to it, it was a really nice addition to fucking. We'll have to try it more often, but on special occasions only, I think. I wouldn't want you to get too used to having two cocks, you know."

"Don't worry, your cock is plenty for me. It touches me everywhere I want to be touched and it is a live part of you. Nothing in this world is better than that, I can tell you."

"The butt plug is only a plug. I just forgot about this time, that's all. Oh Tommy, you're growing again, I can feel it. It's wonderful, you're growing inside me. Oh Tommy, uhhhh."

Ashleigh began to wiggle her ass to move the feeling of his cock inside her pussy. As it grew, it touched different points inside of her and applied pressure on the butt plug, which hadn't yet been pulled out. Tom kept the pressure of his hips on her to enhance her pleasure and soon she was moaning and beginning to beg for him to fuck her again.

Tom removed his cock from her cunt and she cried out in despair.

"What are you doing? Put that thing back in me this minute."

"Roll over, you're going to get it from behind this time. Come on, onto your hands and knees so I can kneel behind you."

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm coming, Oh yes, Tommy, put your cock into me from behind. Oh, It will feel just grand."

Once in position, Tom gently removed the butt plug from her ass. She whined as it was taken from her but settled down as she felt his cock enter her pussy from behind. Tom moved in and out of her pussy a few times, getting his cock good and wet on her juices, then moved up to the entrance to her asshole.

As he pushed forward, her asshole expanded to allow the head of his cock to penetrate her. She hollered at him to stop for a moment and he did, allowing her to adjust to the size of this new intruder. Then she said go, and he pushed more of his cock into her. Once again she said stop, and he waited for a few seconds before pushing the rest of his hard rod into her waiting asshole.

Finally, she could feel his thighs against hers and she knew he was completely inside here. She took a few deep breaths to help her adjust to the fullness in her ass, then asked him to begin fucking her. Tom pulled out slowly then reinserted his cock once more into her asshole. Ashleigh moaned loudly but pleaded with Tom to continue regardless of what she said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 349 milliseconds