• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • The Tantalizing Twins Ch. 04

The Tantalizing Twins Ch. 04



Traci continued to masturbate her twin sister. Jamming a finger deep up inside her twin sister's cunt as hard as she could burying it to the knuckle. She kept it jammed in there hard and turned it around in a full circle as far as she could first in one direction and then in the other. She brought it out and licked it clean moaning and touching her own pussy with the other hand. Then she let not one but two fingers dive in as deep as they could and jammed them in and out and in and out while her wet hot lips and tongue found their way to her sister's dripping cunt hole and stiff swollen clit.

Traci forced her tongue up under the hood of her sister's cunt and made her twin squeal out and beg for more as she let her tongue join the two fingers that soon became three fingers that she was now fucking in and out of her sister's body.

Terri was moaning and pushing her pussy up into her sister's face grinding herself against her twin's chin and mouth screaming:

"Yeah you dirty little bitch fuck me...fuck my pussy hard and suck it dry!"

"Give me that pussy of yours bitch I wanta make you squeal some more!" she continued.

Her twin sister Traci gladly obliged. Turning around with out ever letting her fingers leave the warm fleshy-hot deeps of her own sister's cunt she straddled her sister's head and lowered herself onto her face.

There before his very eyes were twin sisters in an unbelievable sixty-nine. Steve watched passively with his cock in his hand rubbing his length. The girls needed him again now, wanted him to try their most favorite position.

Traci turned around, making herself belly to belly with her twin. As they kissed and tasted the sweet nectar of each other's pussies they invited Steve to come and play.

With four fantastic holes staring out at him Steve was a man in complete heaven. As the two sisters kissed and fondled each other's breasts Steve entered first into Traci's succulent pussy stroking in and out and in and out. Then as she was just about to come he pulled himself from deep with in her chasm and pushed himself and all her juices deep inside her twin sister. As he fucked one sister's pussy the other could feel his body make contact with theirs. Feel the waxing and waning movements of the two bodies with which hers was entwined.

Steve entered both of the sisters over and over again making each of them come multiple times. Then he decided he wanted to see how Terri was at giving head. So as he pulled himself from Traci's pussy for the last time he moved the girls around and quickly urged Terri to swallow his cock. This time he stood on the side of the bed, his hand behind her head and he stroked his cock in and out of her mouth. She had no objection to licking her sister's cream from his cock. And he thought she was every bit as good with it as her twin sister had been. Terri had another idea though, and she asked Steve:

"Will you lay on the bed for me? I think there's something else you'll enjoy that only two can do..."

Steve agreed to lay down and both the twin sisters, Terri and Traci crawled back up onto the bed. One on either side of his thighs with there feet heading towards him—allowing his hands and fingers easy access to all their holes.

Terri continued the wonderful sucking she had started but this time the whole thing was heightened by the pleasure of a second set of lips, and second tongue. Each of the girls ran their mouth down a side of Steve's shaft and back up again. Then as Terri started at the head of his cock gently teasing her tongue in and out of his hole and around and around the crease of his head, Traci started at the bottom of his balls.

She licked in circles and the warm wet sensation of her tongue on Steve was insane. He had always wondered what it would feel like to get a double blow job...and now he knew there was no estimating how wonderful it would feel, no way he could have guessed it would be so sublime.

Steve had encountered so many new and wonderful things with the twins that night, he was sorry they were on their way to California. But the twin sisters and he made a pack, that every time they drove home they'd be sure to spend a night back in his bar, and in his bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • The Tantalizing Twins Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds