• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Hard Week's Night

A Hard Week's Night

12

When Michael first learnt that his wife Laurie's new project was at Robinson MacDonald, he thought that she might have a tough time. The last time Laurie had managed a project for them she had learnt how demanding they could be and had definitely not enjoyed the experience. Laurie had been on this project the last two weeks and had been working very long hours. As the senior consultant she was responsible for making Robinson MacDonald happy and the company was a very difficult client, which put a tremendous strain on her personally.

Even by the middle of the week, Laurie's high stress level was apparent in her short temper and brusque demeanor. Thursday had been the scheduled end of the project but some of the last minute changes the client team had requested prolonged the end to the next day. Laurie's group had had to work late into Thursday night. She had rushed home at midnight for a quick shut eye but had showered and left again early morning. By now, Laurie's stress was approaching the danger level. Laurie really needed to unwind and relax as soon as possible. Michael of course was very concerned about Laurie having only seen her for a few minutes all of this week. He felt that it was his job to help her relax. He wanted to do his best to help her forget the work related problems right away. Michael's mind quickly came up with just what would get Laurie distracted. Laurie had always wanted him to go down on her in public and tonight would be a perfect time to help her live this fantasy.

Just after noon on Friday Laurie called to tell him that the project was finally done. The client team had just signed off on the project so that all Laurie's group had remaining was to prepare and hand over the final report. Laurie was sure that they would be all done by 5pm. With the ninety minute drive from Robinson MacDonald's suburban location, Laurie would be home by 6:30pm. Now Michael had six hours to get everything ready for Laurie's evening program - a relaxing bath, a sensual massage and mind-blowing exhibitionistic sex followed by her favorite dinner.

Michael had a slim boyish figure, around five and a half feet tall and weighing about140 lbs. But his large cock was an exception to his size and his slight frame. Erect it was a good seven to eight inches long with an impressive girth. In the past to make up for his size and build, Michael had sported a straggly mustache and goatee and had long dirty brown hair. But with the help of Laurie's friend Diane, his appearance and his demeanor had been changed to suit his inner self (author's note: please read "Michael, My Sweet Whore!" to learn about this part of Michael and Laurie's life). He was now clean shaven and kept his body smooth and hairless. His hair was now an attractive auburn shade and styled in smooth waves dropping around his shoulders. He loved his new role and made sure that his clothes and appearance pleased Laurie. Again with Diane's help, their marriage and sex life had both evolved so that they were very comfortable with their roles and desires.

Laurie too was slim and willowy and a couple of inches taller than him but about 20 lbs lighter. She worked out regularly and had a great figure, pert breasts with sensitive dark nipples, rounded and firm behind and silky soft skin. Her hair was now styled in a short and sleek dark brown bob to suit her busy business lifestyle.

Laurie loved Michael's shyness and her natural assertiveness and dominance came through in their relationship, and recently also in their sex life. She usually made all of the important decisions and many of the unimportant ones as well. Michael was very happy to go along with whatever she wanted to do and was more concerned with making sure that she was happy. Laurie's job as an information technology consultant was very lucrative and she had moved on to a management role in her company, making even more money. Michael used to work at the local bank as a teller but with Laurie's encouragement he now spent his time doing the house work and in developing is career as an artist. He enjoyed the new phase of his life and loved pleasing Laurie in every way.

After Laurie's call, Michael rushed out to get some items for the evening. At the liquor store, he selected a great bottle of champagne and a couple of bottles of an expensive chardonnay. Michael then picked up scented candles, aromatic bath salts, herbal skin lotion and some of bottles of massage oil at the BodyShop. As Michael hurried home his mind was already imagining the upcoming public performance making him flush with sexual excitement.

It was now nearly 4pm and Michael had to hurry and get the apartment ready. In the living room he moved the couch away from the window to the side of the room. He then arranged the large black leather armchair and ottoman to face the floor-to-ceiling picture windows. Their apartment looked out to a spectacular view of the city on the left side but faced a tall residential building on the right side. From here, you could see right into many of the apartments there, just as the people in the other building could see right into this living room. He opened the drapes to permit an unobstructed view from the other building. He had set up the armchair and the ottoman with a tilt to the right so that whatever took place here would be a show for the onlookers from the other building.

He made sure there were freshly laundered towels ready in the master bathroom. The bath salt, the skin lotion and one of the candles then went on the sill next to the tub and the massage oil on the side table. A new loofah was already next to the tub alongside a set of fresh wash cloths. Michael took a brand new blade from the bath cabinet and fixed it to the Venus razor on the bath sill.

He moved over to the master bedroom where he redid the bed with the new black satin bed sheets and cleaned the black leather stuffed headboard. He drew the bedroom curtains wide open to provide a clear view to the next building. The bedroom directly faced the apartments next door and with the open curtains, anyone there could see anything that Laurie and Michael did on the bed.

The apartment was now ready and it was now almost half past five in the evening. Laurie should be driving back home now. He picked up the phone and ordered her favorite dishes from the local Thai restaurant and asked them to deliver it to their apartment at 7:30pm. Now he had about three quarters of an hour to pamper himself.

He went into the guest bathroom so as to not disturb the master bathroom set-up. He used this bath occasionally so his things were still there. He brushed his teeth and used a mouthwash several times. His hair still looked great from the morning so he put on a shower cap and removed all his clothes. He then grabbed the depilatory crème and rubbed it all over his crotch and ass areas. He used some on his face, his legs and arms and under his armpits. While waiting for the crème to act, he made sure that his skimpy outfit for the evening was ready. He had carefully picked out the clothes from the closet that he and Laurie now shared. He then stepped in the shower and using just cold water sluiced away all of the crème along with any remaining body hair. He then used the sweet smelling liquid soap to clean himself all over. He paid special attention to his penis and his behind, making sure the soap cleaned everywhere. The cold water rinse removed all of the soap. Stopping the water he dried himself vigorously all over with the towel.

Stepping out of the shower, he applied the new skin lotion all over his body. A pale lipstick and some mascara around his eyes completed the look. He had been to the salon only earlier that week and his nails still looked good in their French manicure. He removed the shower cap and brushed out his hair well. A light conditioning spray helped liven up the style and shine. He then sprayed on Laurie's favorite musky perfume and made sure he smelt good all over. He was now ready for the outfit. With all of the care he was taking in getting ready, his cock had softened and he was able to slide it into the silky black thong he had picked out. The top he wore was a black silk chemise with stringy straps that was short and ended well above his slim waist. His pale smooth flesh contrasted nicely with the black lingerie. He then put on a black silk kimono that came up to just below his crotch tying the belt loosely around himself. He stepped out of the guest bath and put on a pair of Laurie's black strappy sandals that also fit him well. He was now ready and had just enough time to get the final touches done.

Filling up the tub up with very hot water, he dropped in the bath salts and bath oil and lit the candle on the sill. The heavenly smell and the heat made the bathroom very cozy. Michael made sure that the bedroom lights were on and turned up to full brightness. In the living room, Michael lit the second aromatic candle and placed the ice bucket holding the champagne bottle and the glass on the table. By dimming the living room lights Michael could see the right through the open curtains to the other building. He however turned up the lights so that instead of being able to see outside, the people in the other building would get a great view of their living room. To set the mood, he picked Laurie's favorite Jazz play list on the iPod and played it through their Bose sound system adjusting the volume so that the sound was soft and ambient.

The stage was now set. The two rooms where he expected to please Laurie, the living room and the bedroom, were well lit and optimally arranged to offer a panoramic view to potential voyeurs. Looking at himself in the hallway mirror, Michael knew that his appearance would excite Laurie. He then knelt down and closed his eyes, waiting.

A few moments later, Michael heard the sound of the key and the door handle jiggle. The door swung open and Laurie stepped in still extremely irritated. The commute had taken extra long and she had worked through the day without a meal, just munching on candy bars. Her dark business suit was crumpled from the long day and the long drive. She felt sweaty and in need of a shower. Then she saw Michael waiting for her and all the thoughts about her discomfort disappeared. Michael looked sensational! He jumped up and hugged her wrapping his arms around her neck. She dropped her briefcase and grabbed him by the waist. They kissed and she tasted Michael's sweet lips. Michael smelt wonderful and his lithe body felt sensuous in the silky black kimono. She grew wet with need and using one hand grabbed the back of Michael's head to press him to her lips. Her tongue invaded Michael's mouth as she caressed him, reaching under his short kimono to feel his smooth thong-clad bottom. Michael's member stiffened with excitement at her obvious appreciation. Feeling her physical desire he knew he was on his way to making the evening a memorable one for her.

He gently disengaged himself from her arms and drew her into the brightly lit living room. He removed her jacket guiding her to the armchair. Michael took off his kimono and kneeling in front of her removed her heels. The arrangement of the chair facing the open curtains with the bright lighting ensured that the two of them would be putting on a sensational show for any bystanders in the next building. Laurie immediately understood Michael's plan and she shivered with excitement at realizing her fantasy.

Her favorite music and the aroma from the candle soothed Laurie. She closed her eyes enjoying the sensations and anticipating what was to come. Michael began by first kissing her legs and rubbing them gently with his hands. The stocking covered legs felt tense to his fingers. Using his mouth Michael explored her thighs, kissing her bare skin above the stocking band and began pushing his head under her skirt. Laurie was now enjoying his attentions and wantonly spread her thighs open, unhooking and loosening her skirt to provide him with easier access to her core.

Getting under her loosened skirt, Michael smelt Laurie's strong arousal as he licked her salty skin. The day long anticipation of this act made his need to please her even more acute. His erect cock was dripping and making his thong and stomach wet. He kissed Laurie's panties and tongued her all over on the outside. The panties were soaked and tasted musky. He used his fingers to move it to one side and then pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy. Laurie moaned with raw need. He laved her nether lips with long slow licks and felt her silky wet hair tickle his nose. Laurie's vagina opened up to his attention and swelled with fresh moisture. He now paid attention to her inner lips licking up her effervescence. After a few moments he rolled up the tongue to stiffen it like a small cock and plunged it back and forth deep into her. Laurie had slowly sunk down on the armchair and now she raised her bottom to Michael's face while draping her legs on either side of Michael's head onto his back. She used her hands to guide the back of Michael's head onto her crotch. Michael moved back to long licks of her vagina, starting at the bottom and ending up at her clitoris. As he slowly built up speed flicking her clit over and over, she felt herself stiffen and climax. She loved how Michael used his mouth to pleasure her. The electric feelings from Michael's attentions combined seamlessly with the sound and smell sensations to help Laurie drift further into a pleasurable coma-like state. After what seemed like eternity, Michael stopped his oral ministrations and gently placed her weak legs on the ottoman. She knew that she had come quite a few times and felt the wetness on her thighs from her secretions. By now Michael's erection was rock hard and pushing out against his stomach from the top of his skimpy black thong. His precome had made the thong very wet. He wobbled up from his stiff knees and looked out the window but the lighting in the room prevented him from seeing if their show had had an appreciative audience from the other building.

Michael wiped his face dry of Laurie's juices and then popped open the champagne bottle to pour out a glass for Laurie. Laurie drank all of it in a deep draught and asked for a refill. He filled up her glass again and brought it over. In the meantime, she stripped off her blouse, bra and panties and used her skirt to wipe her wet thighs dry. She sat down naked and upright on the edge of the armchair beckoning him to come back between her legs. Handing her the champagne glass, Michael knelt down between her thighs and moved down to resume licking her pussy. Wanting something else, she pulled his face up and towards her breasts. Michael applied his lips to licking her dark and sensitive nipples that were stiff with desire. His mouth clasped her sensitive left breast to suck the tip. With his hand holding the breast and squeezing it slightly, his mouth pursued sucking and licking on both the areola and the nipple. He then gently bit and pulled at the stiff nipple extending it outwards while cupping and squeezing the breast firmly with his hand. This stopped Laurie from drinking the champagne and she moaned enjoying his attentions as well as the show that they were now putting on for the people who may be watching.

She loved the way he could create ripples of pleasure in her body with his mouth. She pushed his head to the right breast and he resumed his activities on the companion mound. Michael's fingers started to penetrate her pussy as she continued drinking her second glass. The alcohol in her empty stomach was providing her with a great high. She felt buzzed and happy with this special performance. She felt excited by herself and Michael's slutiness in putting on a display for the other apartment building – what a whore he was for her! She poured a bit of champagne down her breasts and onto her crotch so that Michael could lap it up and give something more for the voyeurs.

Finally she pushed Michael again down between her thighs guiding his head with her hands. Resting her feet on the floor, she raised herself and pushed Michael's head back towards the ottoman. Michael leaned backwards until the back of his head rested on the ottoman facing upwards. Laurie moved up to stand straddling Michael's head, with her legs on both sides of the ottoman. She could now press down on his mouth and move herself back and forth enjoying his licking on her most sensitive spots at her own pace. She was fucking his face cowboy style. With her sensations building, her need took over and she used her hand to press down on her nubbin, continuing to rub herself furiously back on forth on Michael's face. The thought of the voyeurs watching her fuck Michael's face wandered into her mind and she screamed with an intense orgasm, drenching the ottoman and Michael's face. As if to punctuate her climax the apartment bell rang.

She wobbled up from Michael face dazed at the intrusion. Michael also got up but he knew that the bell was for the dinner delivery. He grabbed a towel and wiped his fluid covered face dry. His black chemise was wet so he put on the silk kimono. As he ran towards the door, he asked Laurie to go over to the bath while he took care of the take out delivery.

The teenage delivery boy came into the apartment to the sights and smells of love making –woman's clothes flung around the sofa and the tang of recent sex. The back of a beautiful naked girl hurrying into another room and Michael's dishabille appearance added to the sexual heat in the room. As the Thai food was being placed on the table, Michael could see that the boy had grown a generous bulge in his jeans. Not wanting to add to the boy's discomfort, Michael quickly paid him in cash and hurried him out of the apartment. However, he made a mental note for future reference about the delivery boy's potential. To keep the food hot, Michael placed it in the warming tray and then went back to the bathroom taking another filled glass of champagne for Laurie.

Entering the master bath, Michael took off the kimono and his wet chemise and went up to the tub. Laurie was already immersed in the hot water soaking up the sensations of the luxurious bath. Michael handed her the champagne glass. She sipped the fresh drink while he used the loofah and the liquid soap to bathe her. Gently he scrubbed her arms, back and chest paying special attention to her sensitive spots. He lifted her legs up to his shoulders, one by one, and cleaned them gently all over from the foot to the crotch. He then took the wet wash cloth with the liquid soap to clean her crotch. He was very careful doing this as he knew that her vulva would be ultra sensitive after the recent sex. His probing with the cloth was gentle and soothing and his other hand continued rubbing her back softly with the loofah. The hot water, the aromatic salts and the caressing sensations, helped by the drink put her into a pleasant near slumber-like state. Michael then shampooed her hair massaging her scalp with his fingers and rinsed her off using the hand shower. Michael continued his tactile efforts with the loofah and wash cloth until the water turned balmy. He helped her rise up and out of the tub, wrapping her in warm towels and dry up. He gently wiped away all of the water from her body. After she was dry, he opened up the lotion and proceeded to rub it all over from her toes to her neck. He toweled her hair dry and using her styling gel combed it back smoothly in a severe style.

He then helped her place her left leg on the closed toilet and spread her thighs open. He brought the new razor, shaving cream and a hot towel and kneeling in front off her carefully shaved her clean removing all of the baby hair that had grown around her pussy lips. When he was sure that no stray hairs remained, he used the warm towel to pat her dry and clean off any remaining soap. He gently applied the lotion all over the freshly shaven skin and made sure that her silky insides received their share. Her mound was smooth and inviting and he badly wanted to lick her right away.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Hard Week's Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds