• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Justice

Justice

12

"I can't believe you would even consider such a thing!" Her voice was angry and disgusted. Andy hadn't seen her look at him that way in all the eleven years of their marriage and he felt a cold chill run through him. Angie went on, cleaning up after their hurried dinner. They had to get ready for the game.

Things were certainly not good. Both knew they were growing apart. Marital counseling hadn't helped, but this preoccupation of Andy's wasn't helping either. They hardly made love anymore, and when they did it was more a familiar routine than an experience. It was Andy who first suggested his desire to have a third person with them. In the heat of passion Angie relented so far as to say "That would be nice," and in the moment even verbalized a few fantasies about it. But it was only as she was close to orgasm and she forgot all about it afterward.

He was bringing it up over and over again. In the car on the way home from the game, they were in good spirits and Angie was sitting close. They would make love that night, he was certain. His mind began to create a scenario: Angie, himself and 'one other' whom he could not visualize clearly, but it was a man and Angie was engulfed by them both. His voice was low and he choked a little as he spoke. "Let's go to Larry's barn." He put his arm around her shoulders, driving with one hand.

"Keep your hands on the wheel," she said, moving a little away from him. Her voice was quiet. "I'm tired hearing about this....and you might as well stop because I'm not going; not now, not tomorrow, and not ever." There was a moment of pause. "You go if you want it so bad!"

"They only allow couples," he said quietly. It was silent in the car the rest of the way home. They did not make love that night.

Angie and Andy met in graduate school. She was in training as a microbiologist and he in the MBA program at the same university. He was her first lover and their relationship was passionate into the third year of marriage. With both in influential jobs, it was the same old story: too much time at work and no time for one another. Their 'together' time consisted of weekly grocery shopping and one or two trips to buy furniture. No vacations, very few nights out and little contact with mutual friends. They had tried to have children but it didn't work. They were left with just themselves and no visible resources to grow closer together.

Both thought of divorce from time to time, but it was too scary an option. Neither of them had divorced parents and, quite frankly, Angie, at least, considered it a sign of poor character, poor upbringing, and a gross embarrassment. It was not something she would ever do.

The subject of Larry's barn confounded her. Larry was a business associate of Andy and a 'nice man,' so Angie thought. They were occasional dinner companions on a rare night out and Angie always found Larry and his wife 'good people' and entertaining. When Andy first told his wife about the barn, she was shocked and dismayed.

"Whoever told you that was making it up. Laura would never do such a thing!"

"Well......she does; they both do, and they love it!" Andy said.

"She never said anything to me!" Angie said. "She's had plenty of opportunity."

"They know you're a little conservative," Andy said. "They have invited us a couple of times, and I have to keep telling them you wouldn't do it."

"I think you're lying! You're making this up and I am going to check this out with Laura," Angie said. Andy went to his study on the second floor and shut the door - a little too forcefully. Angie picked up the phone and made a lunch appointment with Laura for the next day.

They met at a downtown cafe‚ that had small round tables for two, nicely set out. Laura was there when Angie arrived and she stood up and waved to greet Angie with a warm handshake and a smile. The two had lunched before several times and each enjoyed the another's company, in this casual way. They exchanged pleasantries and ordered their salads.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Laura said. "I was so glad to hear from you!"

"It's been a while," Angie said. She lowered her voice. "But I'm afraid I have an agenda," Angie said. Laura looked a little concerned.

"Is there something wrong?" she said. "You look wonderful, you know!"

"I want to know about the 'barn.' Andy keeps telling me he wants to go to the 'barn.' He tells me such wild stories. I hoped you, of all people, wouldn't know what he was talking about."

Laura dropped her head for a moment then looked up and directly at Angie. "I do know," she said, "but I'm not sure this is the place to talk about it."

"Well I want to know what's going on!" Angie said. She whispered. "I'm sick and tired of hearing Andy mention it over and over, and I can't believe you're involved with this, if what I've heard is true."

Larry built the 'barn,' as they called it, four years ago. It was a separate building, with a barn exterior, constructed in back of their large Victorian house. The held one large space furnished with several long couches and a number of upholstered chairs of various sizes. The floor was covered with luxurious deep pile carpeting. Indirect lighting surrounded the room.In the back were two bathrooms and a kitchenette. One would notice at once that all the windows were clerestory windows, placed high on the walls. In daytime, though well lit, there was a comfortable feeling of seclusion and privacy. At night, it was like entering a cloistered, safe place. The furnishings and decor were elegant and soft spoken.

"I don't know what Andy told you," Laura said. "We don't speak about it. It is a place we maintain for our special friends to gather together and enjoy one another."

"You mean sexually!" Angie said.

"That as well," Laura said.

"I can't believe you do that!" Angie said. "How can you do that!"

"I can't say I took to the idea easily," Laura said. "Larry and I both got into it slowly, but it did so much for us it was easy to go on from there. I have to say it's become a very important part of our life."

"It sounds unsanitary!" Angie said. "I can't begin to imagine it."

"I can understand that," Laura said. "We never pressure anyone. We have to know people pretty well before we suggest joining us. You and Andy have been good friends over the years and we wanted to include you if you were willing." She paused. "We're both fond of you and Andy." She paused again. "It will be all right if you don't want a part of this and I know you will keep it to yourself."

Angie felt a little sick. She had a hard time looking at Laura and no appetite for the rest of her lunch. She stood up, gathered her things and nodded goodbye to Laura. She put a twenty dollar bill on the table and left without a further word. The walk back to work was difficult. She felt betrayed and very much alone.

At home, Andy and Angie had dinner together. Both sat there in silence. Angie looked up after a while and said, "I had lunch with Laura today."

"What for," Andy said. He did not look up.

Angie said nothing for a moment or two. "I asked her about the barn."

Andy sat up in his chair. "So......?" he said, trying to be casual.

"It's disgusting!" Angie said, and began to clear the table.

They spent the night in separate rooms. They spent the next three days avoiding one another as best they could. On Thursday morning, they met in the upstairs hall way, Angie in her bathrobe, Andy fully dressed for work. They were only a foot apart. He could smell her bath oil, and a few strands of her hair brushed his arm. Andy leaned a little closer and caught Angie's eye and she began to sob as she moved quickly away from him.

Both were in a semi-trance the rest of the day, upset, in turmoil, filled with dread for what may lie ahead for them, afraid of going home at the end of the day. It seemed there was no future.

Andy got home first. He was in his second floor study and began reading through a 'sex book.' Angie came into his room a half hour later and simply said "I'll go." She saw Andy's flushed cheeks and the book he was reading and she left the room as quietly as she had entered. They didn't speak the remainder of the evening or the next morning.

When Andy arrived home Friday night, Angie was sitting in the living room watching the evening news on television. She was dressed to go out: a black dress with a high collar that zipped up the back, shoes to match and looked ready to attend a funeral. She wore no makeup. The only incongruous thing was that her light brown hair, usually worn in a bun, was loose and hanging to her waste. She just glanced at him. He was nervous, she thought. "We're going to be late," she said quietly.

Andy went upstairs and returned later after having taken a shower and put on slacks and a summer shirt. They were ready. The car ride was heavy with silence once again. Angie looked out the side window the entire way.

Lights were on at the barn and six cars were parked in the driveway. As they walked to the door, Andy took Angie's arm but she shrugged him away and kept walking. They were greeted at the door by Laura, dressed in a modest evening gown. "I'm really glad you're here," she said, and took Angie's light wrap to hang up inside the door.

As Angie looked around she counted fourteen people in all; nice looking people, she thought. They were all chatting comfortably with one another, drinks in hand, and moving about the room to greet this friend and that, smiling at Angie and at Andy with warmth and welcome. Angie felt a momentary relief and kissed Larry lightly on the cheek as he asked what he could get her to drink.

Laura took the couple around the room to make introductions. It was all very typical except one man who commented on Angie's hair. Her anxiety rose once again and she remembered what was supposed to happen here.

Andy, a bit awkwardly, stayed by her side for the most part, moving a short distance away from time to time to speak with one of the men, never with one of the women. Angie kept her eyes on the women and never looked directly at any of the men, some of whom seemed overly interested in her. She found a seat in one of the upholstered chairs and focused on her drink. She was ready to go home.

She heard Laura's voice. "Angie, come over here and sit with Carlos and me. You two have something in common." Angie went over and sat on the couch beside Laura. "Carlos is a statistician with a research group at the university," Laura said. "I'm surprised you two haven't already met." Carlos shook Angie's hand gently across Laura's lap.

"I'm glad to meet you, Angie."

It was a warm hand and a tender hand. Angie raised her eyes to look at him briefly, and let herself smile at him for a second. Laura led the conversation, telling each what she knew about the other. After ten minutes or so, she excused herself. "I have to play hostess for a while," she said. "Please continue without me."

Angie and Carlos talked. They did have common interests, it seemed, and as the conversation became more involved Angie quite forgot where she was. She was not aware that the lights were slowly growing dimmer. She did not think about Andy. She was interested in the experiment Carlos was describing. They talked in animated fashion for about half an hour. And then there was a pause.

As she looked up, it hit her like a sledge hammer! A woman was sitting in the chair Angie had vacated. She was naked to the waste. A man was standing behind the chair, kissing her neck and kneading her breasts with his hands. The woman's eyes were closed and she was moaning softly.

But all around the room, as Angie looked in fright, there were other such scenes. On a couch another woman was riding up and down on a man, both completely naked, making small moans. It seemed that she and Carlos were the only ones not so engaged. But where was Andy?

She saw him standing at the far end of the room, a woman at his cock. His eyes were closed and his fists were clenched. Angie panicked and felt faint and sank back into the couch and closed her eyes.

Carlos didn't move, but watched the couples directly in front of him. His face showed interest but it was relaxed. The room lights were now rather dim, but his eyes had adjusted. The room began to smell of sex and the talking had stopped. Angie opened her eyes and allowed herself to watch the couple on the chair. They were now undressed and the man was on the floor between the woman's legs.

It was getting to her. Angie felt wet. It was a nice feeling, even through her fright, and each time she looked her gaze lingered longer and longer. Carlos moved closer so that their shoulders touched. Angie did not budge. She felt her heart pounding. Carlos took his hand and pushed her slightly forward on the couch and released her hair from the back, gently moving it along her shoulder and down her arm next to him. Be began stroking it very lightly and very slowly. Angie's eyes were fixed straight ahead.

He then let his finger roam over her shoulder and, so slowly, over her throat and the outside of her breast, then back up again. Angie was now aware of him and let it happen. She was aroused and what he was doing was all right.

She wasn't prepared for the kiss. He pressed his lips to hers briefly, then parted, then pressed again, each time lingering longer until Angie pushed her lips into his and tasted him, her head now firmly back against the couch. He moved his hand to her left breast and cupped it. Angie felt her fever rise and she put her arm around his shoulder and pulled him close. It seemed to her it couldn't be easier. It was warm, close and tender. It was exciting. Right now there was only Carlos.

He moved her forward once again and pulled down the zipper at the back of her dress. He undid the coupling of her bra then pulled them both down from her shoulders, taking care to position himself in front of her, as though to hide her from the room. As Angie let out a muffled sigh, he played with both nipples. He pulled them straight out gently, then he twirled them between his fingers, and he kissed her mouth again and again. They explored each other's mouth and tongues. Carlos pulled down his zipper to release his cock, then took Angie's hand and placed it there and she was lost. She squeezed it and kneaded it and ran her finger up and down, exploring what she couldn't see. It was new and hard and soft in her fingers and she was on fire.

Carlos sat back, loosened his belt and pushed his trousers and briefs to the floor. He reached across Angie and took her right arm and pulled her on top of him. He kissed her breasts all over and sucked on her nipples, pulling them with his lips. His hand moved under her dress, pulling it up to her waste. His hand pulled aside her panties and he positioned her over his cock. She sank down on it slowly until it was fully inside her. They rested just like that without moving for an eternity.

Then she took him. She pushed to the left and the right, up and down until she found the right rhythm. Carlos held her tits high, massaging and kissing them alternately, then moved his ass to meet her motion and they were alone together and at one with each other.

As Angie felt herself getting close, she slowed down. She was breathing hard, watching Carlos' eyes, kissing him occasionally and then she came hard and suddenly, without warning and sunk into his lap to tremble in the warmth of his arms.

She felt Carlos begin to push up against her and was aware that it was his time. She began her motion again, pulling almost all the way out then dropping quickly to take him all in. Over and over again, still faster and faster until the sweat showed on his brow and his hands tightened around her tits. She watched his breathing and waited for the sign she knew so well. At just the right moment she slowed her movements to a near halt and ushered him into orgasm, thrashing her body about with his. He tried to withdraw but she held him in as he came inside her. She felt him fill her full, threw her arms around his neck and locked her mouth to his ..... for a long time.

As she drew back her head, she saw Andy standing behind the couch with his cock in his hand, rubbing furiously to orgasm. He has seen most of it, she thought. As he came, Andy cupped his hands over his cock to catch the cum, and slowly backed away until he disappeared from her vision. Carlos lowered her to the couch on her back and moved away to the far side of the couch.

Angie felt suddenly cold. She gathered her hair and tossed it back over the arm of the couch and crossed her hands over her chest. Then her legs were parted and someone was on top of her with his cock between her legs. It was warmth again. She opened her eyes to see a man looking at her with desire. His aspect was so compelling she opened her legs to invite him in. He pinned her arms over her head, licked her nipples a few times and entered her. It was a large cock and it pushed against the walls of her vagina as he entered deeper and deeper. She let him set the pace and just relaxed to enjoy the feeling. It was slow and methodical. She pulled her arms free and played with her tits. She pulled her nipples and slapped them gently. She moved her hips in time to the thrusting and it brought her close to a peak again. He seemed to sense her state and slowed his pace to hold her on the brink.

Angie felt the pull on her hair as another man used it to bury and stroke his cock. It was all right, she thought. It was certainly all right, and she let out a loud moan as she climaxed again, saying "Yes...., yes...., yes, my god, yes!" so all could hear.

When he withdrew, someone placed a light blanket over her to keep her warm. She shut her eyes and listened to the moans around the room. She pulled her knees up, turned her face to the back of the couch and fell sound asleep.

On the way home in the car, Andy didn't have much to say. He spoke briefly about plans for Saturday. Angie looked out the window again, replying with an occasional "Uh, huh." She had her legs up on the seat in a near fetal position, her arms wrapped around them. She was feeling peaceful.

When they were in bed, Andy moved over her and put his hard cock into her. No foreplay, no teasing, no words. Angie wrapped her legs around him and pulled him tight. When it was over, she turned on her side, away from him and whispered "Thank you."

As the new week went on, Andy pondered the meaning of 'Thank you.' Was it for fucking her at home or for taking her to the barn? They kissed a lot that week. They made love three nights and Angie was into it! She teased him with her body; she sucked his cock; she leaned over him and bathed him with her long hair, drawing it up and down his body. She took his cock, covered it with her hair and with rubbed the length of him furiously between her hair covered hands until he screamed. She stopped him in the hall Wednesday morning and sucked him until he came in her mouth. She was cheery and accommodating. She dressed only after Andy left in the morning and she put on her robe as soon as he returned. She was perpetually available.

Andy enjoyed the attention and fucked in earnest but he was scared. The meaning of 'Thank you' was clarified somewhat when he came home Friday night and found Angie again in the living room waiting, but this time in a sweater and shorts. The sweater gave clear notice that there was no bra behind it. "Ready?" she said.

"For what?" he said.

"The barn."

"Not tonight," he said. "I've had a bad day."

"Then you won't mind if I go," she said.

Andy felt his legs weaken. "What's this!" he said. "Last week you were angry about it and now you want to go?"

"I got the message," she said. "I want to go again."

"Not without me!" he said.

"Then get ready. We're late! I have plans."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Justice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds