• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anthother Useless Fantasy Ch. 02

Anthother Useless Fantasy Ch. 02

"But I can't go to work like this!"

Mora clucked at Marlar impatiently. "Oh, now, no one will ever know!"

"But I will!"

Mora sighed heavily and tucked the ball gag into Marlar's mouth, strapping it behind her head. "Are we going to have another problem like we did yesterday? Am I going to have to put you on the spreaders and embarrass you again or are you going to be a good little girl and do just as Mistress Mora says?"

Mora clipped the handcuffs firmly in place behind Marlar's back and lifted her chin to look in the mirror. She smoothed Marlar's skirt across her legs and checked to make sure the hem of her shirt was tucked firmly into the waistband. Marlar wriggled uncomfortably and shook her head, mumbling around the ball gag in her mouth. Mora shushed her. "I am telling you right now, slut; no one can tell that you're not wearing a bra and panties. No one will have any idea. This blouse is thick enough that even if you do get hard nipples, no one will notice. Besides, with as thin as your bra is, everyone in the office could see when your headlights were on anyway! Now be a good little girl and head downstairs for breakfast." Mora swatted her behind with a sharp crack. Marlar startled and scooted out the door.

"And now for you." Jerry was sprawled out across the bed. "You should get your ass up and get to work. Money doesn't make itself, you know." Jerry propped himself up on one arm and stared at her.

"I'd planned on it. How do you get her to do that?"

"I don't give her any other choice," Mora stated matter-of-factly. "I have found that when you give a person no other alternative than to follow your commands that they do, even if it is just for a short amount of time. Plus, the meeker the person, the more willing they are to follow your command. It's just a matter of experience, really."

'Oh? And how do you figure that?"

"I've been a Domme for about three years now, altogether. I spent a lot of time studying the first year, then doing some play here and there for a year before opening myself to accepting subs. I continue to learn daily, but it is the experience that makes the difference." Mora fastened the snaps down the neck of her shirt. "Now go downstairs for breakfast and work. I have to get some sleep before the Slut comes home from work. Make sure you take the handcuffs off and the ball gag out before she leaves and don't let her put underwear on. Check her before she walks out the door. Tell her before she leaves that she is to wake me when she returns home from work."

With that, Mora wrapped herself in the blankets on the bed and buried her head in the pillow to sleep.

Mora was roused from her sleep with the feeling of a presence beside her bed. She sleepily opened one eye to see Marlar kneeling beside the bed, ball gag in her mouth, completely naked except for a pair of black high heeled pumps and the spreader bar strapped to her shoulders. Mora sat up and took notice.

"Now I know you didn't put yourself in that spreader bar. Did Jerry help you into it?"

Marlar nodded silently.

"So you did this of your own free will?"

Again, she nodded, dropping her head obediently.

Mora smiled and climbed out of bed. "Did anyone say anything about you not wearing a bra and panties today?" She looked back over her shoulder where Marlar sat shaking her head.

"You see! I TOLD you no one would notice. I do it all the time. The only person who ever noticed was my chiropractor. Now. Have you gotten dinner?"

Marlar shook her head again.

"Then we had best head downstairs and get that started, hadn't we?

After dinner, Mora reclined on the couch watching Marlar go about the dusting as she had been instructed. She was still in the pumps and spreader bar, making her task more difficult, but she never complained. Mora even guessed she might be beginning to like it. Mora had drawn all the drapes in the house to protect their privacy and Marlar wasn't as self-conscious as she had been before. Mora called her over to the sofa. Marlar sat on the floor so her bar was even with the edge of the couch and her legs were folded underneath of her. Mora patted her head affectionately. "You've done very well for us today, Slut. You made dinner and did housework all by yourself. We will have to reward you, now won't we?"

Marlar said nothing, only looked up at Mora as her spreader bar was unfastened from the wrist restraints. Mora nudged Jerry. "This one is all you. You might want to slouch a bit."

"Slut, you will service your husband. Remove his pants."

Marlar slid to the floor and unbuckled Jerry's pants. His cock sprang to life as soon as it was freed. She looked to Mora for further instructions. Mora sighed and waved her hand in their direction in an irritated fashion. "You can't very well service him if you don't put his dick in your mouth, now can you?"

Her eyes wide, Marlar wrapped her lips around Jerry's cock and suckled at it gently. Mora quirked and watched her. "It's not going to bite you. SUCK the thing! And keep your eyes open so you can see what you're doing. First you take his entire dick into your mouth. When it hits the back of your throat, gulp. It pops the suction and then reapplies it. They like that. Then you pull out so just the head is still in your mouth. Repeat until they cum. See, it's simple!"

Marlar nodded, looking rather ridiculous with Jerry's cock sticking out of her mouth like a fat cigar. Mora waved her hand at them again and flipped on the television. Marlar looked up at Jerry from her knees and followed Mora's instructions. All the way in, gulp, out to the head. Repeat. Jerry's hand slipped into her hair and cradled her head. He moaned rather loudly and thrust into her mouth. She looked nervously to Mora for support or instruction, but her attention was fixed rather squarely on the television set. It didn't even appear she was paying attention. Jerry came with a deep, guttural moan, pressing his dick to the back of Marlar's throat. She nearly choked but swallowed quickly.

Mora cleared her throat. When they turned to face her, she quirked one eyebrow and drummed her fingers on her hip. "Was it an inconvenience to service your husband?"

"No, ma'am."

"Then next time try to act like you are enjoying it. And don't call me "ma'am". It makes me feel old." Mora stood from the sofa and wandered to the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anthother Useless Fantasy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds