• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Birthday Present For Becky

A Birthday Present For Becky

Becky and I work for the same company, but in different departments. Both of us had worked our way up the ladder from seasonal employees to full time management. Becky stood about 5'-3" and was a raven haired BBW. She had a nice big ass, and her tits were big, but not huge. Becky wore her hair shoulder length and sometimes would get it cut in one of those "Dorothy Hamil" style haircuts that I liked. Her skin was olive tone, and she would really get dark in the summer. Even though she was ten years my senior, I thought she looked sexy in the summer with her dark skin and raven hair. I jerked off more than once in the shower to my fantasy of pleasuring her body.

One Thursday night, a group of us from work decided to celebrate several birthdays occurring that month at our favorite hangout. Since it was summer, Becky was dressed in a sleeveless summer blouse and a khaki skirt. Becky was one of the birthday people and she was drinking mixed drinks instead of her usual beer. A couple of hours and several drinks later, Becky was a little dizzy as she walked off the dance floor, and she immediately headed for the ladies room.

When she came back, she laid her head on the table and fell asleep. We let her rest there until the placed closed. Becky still seemed to be "out of it" and I offered to drive her home. She said no, she just needed to rest a little longer, and wanted to drive home later on her own. I took her keys and a couple of us helped her to her car. Becky insisted on sitting in the driver's seat and since I had her keys I didn't argue. Becky reclined her seat and soon fell asleep in the car, and since I had the closing shift the next day, I volunteered to stay with her until she could drive home.

I got in on the passenger's side and reclined the seat back. I was thinking about how good it would be to have her legs wrapped around my waist as I was slowly teasing her pussy with my dick. I must have dozed off for a while because I awoke to a strange sensation on my crouch. I realized that Becky was rubbing my dick through my shorts. I looked over to see Becky gazing over at me. Her hands moved to the top of my shorts. She unbuttoned them, and then pulled down the zipper. Her hand snaked into my shorts and she got a nice, firm grip on my cock. "I hope you don't mind. I've wanted to do this for awhile and it is my birthday." she said.

As Becky started to stroke my dick, my mind was in shock. I couldn't believe she was jerking me off! I pulled her close and started kissing her lips, working my lips to her neck as my right hand grabbed her ass. We both shifted our bodies as the heavy petting continued. Becky let go of my cock and removed her blouse, revealing a lacey black bra. I took a look at her covered beauties and gave them a slow squeeze. The bra unfastened in the front, so I reached over and let those babies loose. Her tits were bigger than I thought and just begged to be sucked. My mouth clamped on her right boob, and I started licking and sucking her nipple as my hand rolled her left nipple between my fingers. As I lightly bit her nipple, I lifted up her skirt and stroked her thighs. Becky parted her legs and I slowly rubbed up her thigh, making my way to her panties. As I slide my hand through the leg hole of her panties, I found myself in the hairiest pussy I had ever stroked in my life!

Becky's pussy hair was as thick as a forest! I couldn't believe the amount of hair I was running my fingers through. I gave her pussy a little squeeze and pulled my hand out of her panties. Becky moaned and I could feel her breath on my neck. I used my right hand to work her panties down her legs and worked my fingers through her pussy hair to find her slit.

I parted her pussy lips with my fingers as I found her clitoris. I lightly stroked on either side of her clit and this made her moan even more. I slipped a finger inside her and slowly pumped it in and out of her moist pussy. I slipped a second finger in and she moaned with pleasure. Her pussy was wet with her juices and I knew she wanted more.

I continued pumping her pussy with my fingers and I whispered "Let's move to the back seat."

She replied with a breathy why and I told her I needed to give her a birthday present. This caused her to stop stroking my dick. We quickly climbed over the front seats and slide them forward for more room. Becky asked me again about the present. I told her to lie back and enjoy what was coming next.

Becky laid back against the seat as I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down her legs. Once the skirt was off, I parted her legs and slowly started to kiss the inside of her left knee. I continued to slowly kiss and nibble up her left thigh and made my way to her pussy. I teased her clit with a quick flick of my tongue, and continued kissing the inside of her right thigh down to her knee. I reversed directions and started up her right thigh and again gave her clit a quick flick of with my tongue and continued down the left thigh.

I started the process again, knowing from the moans coming from Becky, she would not let me get by her pussy a third time with just a quick peck. As I came closer and closer to her pussy. Becky placed her hands on the back of my head, moving it to her pussy. I gave her clit a quick flick like before when she said "Oh no you don't! You need stay put for awhile!"

I was happy to oblige her. I parted her pussy with my hands and attacked her clit with my tongue. I lapped, licked and sucked her clit like it was my last meal. Becky started to push my head deeper and deeper into her pussy as I continued to nibble and lick her clit. Her pussy juice was really flowing, so I started to probe her pussy with two fingers as I sucked on her clit.

Becky's moans became louder as I slipped a third finger in her pussy. Her hips were gyrating into my face and I knew if I kept this up, she would explode.

I sped up the pace and swirled my tongue around her clit, first to the right, then to the left. Becky's moan's became quick little "oh, oh" and "That's it! Suck my clit, baby! Make me cum!" I clamped down on her clit and sucked on the tip while quickly pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy. Her body tensed for a brief moment, and then my face and fingers were sprayed with her love juice as she shuddered from a powerful orgasm.

I licked her clit a few more times and pulled my fingers from her twat licking them clean. Becky had this wicked grin on her face and she said, "Lay back, baby. It's my turn." Becky grabbed my shorts and yanked them and my underwear down to my ankles. As I used my feet to get out of my shorts, she quickly grabbed my meat and began stroking it while she sucked my balls. I removed my shirt as Becky blew lightly on my balls while she stroked my cock. The sensation was driving me wild and she knew it. Becky changed positions and began to deep throat me while she cupped my balls. Man, could she suck cock! Her mouth was warm and wet as she sucked the head of my dick.

Becky had gotten into a smooth rhythm as she stroked the bottom half of my dick and was sucking and licking the top half. I could feel that familiar tingle in the back of my balls and I knew I was going to cum soon. "Bec, if you keep that up I'll exploded in you mouth." She looked up and said, "I was hoping you would give me another present." With that, she continued to suck and stroke me as she increased her speed. It didn't take long before I came in her mouth and she sucked down all my spunk.

Becky continued to suck my dick until it was limp, and then slowly kissed her way up my body till we were face to face. "I've loved the presents you given me so far, but do you think you might have one more for me?" she said.

"What might that be?" I asked.

"Something hard and fast." She said as she started stroking my cock back to life.

I pushed her back on seats and began to play with her pussy. We both started kissing and stroking each other. The thought of me getting to part her sweet, hairy pussy with my dick got me hard in no time. Her moans increased as she could feel my member stand up to its former glory. Becky moved her body into more of a lying position and parted her legs to invite me inside her.

I positioned myself between her legs and continued to stroke and kiss her tits. Placing the head of my dick on her wet slit, I began to rub it up and down her hairy pussy. This drove her wild! "Baby, don't tease me! I need that dick! Put it in me now!" How could I refuse?

In one quick motion I plunged my rod into her warm honey hole. She let out a deep moan and moved her hips to meet my thrusts. We began to move in rhythm as I picked up the pace. "Yes! That's it baby! Deeper, baby deeper! Give mama that hard cock!"

Becky's words spurred me to thrust my rod even faster in and out of her wet pussy. The muscles in her pussy started to contract and I could tell she was going to cum soon.

I tried to slow down the pace but Becky grabbed the back of my ass with both hands to keep the rhythm going. Her moans became loader and she was really talking up a storm.

"Come on baby, give it to me! Give me that cock! That's it baby, faster! Faster! It's been soon long! Mama needs that cock! Oh sweet baby, I'm cumming! Cum with me, baby! Cum with me!"

I could feel her pussy start to contract and her body tensed as she began to cum. The tingling in my balls signaled that I was going to shoot my load for the second time tonight. Becky's pussy walls clamped down on my rod and she locked her legs around my back to hold me inside her as my cum-filled balls emptied in her.

A few moments later, her pussy released the love hold it had on my dick and she unlocked her legs from my back as I slowly pulled out of her.

We both laid there sweating with the biggest grins on our faces.

"I hope you liked your birthday presents." I said as I began to stroke her body.

"I never thought I would get everything I asked for." she said as she started to stroke my limp rod. "You know, I think I need to play with one of my presents again before I go home." Becky started to kiss my chest and slowly make her way down to my cock for another round of pleasure. I leaned back and figured she could play with this present all she wanted. And the best part is I didn't have to gift wrap it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Birthday Present For Becky

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1021 milliseconds