• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cumming Home

Cumming Home

Brad liked to show off his "cool" mom. He would frequently bring his classmates home on weekends for some home cooking.

Brad is in his freshman year at Western University, about an hour's drive from home. During the week he lives on campus but usually makes it home on weekends unless there is a big game or something going on.

He is very popular and it seemed every time he comes home for the weekend he brings a different friend with him. We have taught our son not to discriminate and many of his friends were of other nationalities, Asian, East Indian and Afro-Americans.

Brad's high school sweetheart had enrolled in another university so they do not get to see each other too often. I knew there are lots of girls at Western to keep him from pining for Susan.

Brad's father is a manager for an automotive repair chain and travels coast to coast overseeing the operation. Consequently he is away a lot and I spend most of my time alone or with my friends. Brad's weekend visits are a high spot in my routine.

I had never entertained anything of a sexual nature with Brad. I realized he was a good-looking boy but at forty-two I thought I was past young hormones bothering me. That weekend I was to learn different.

It was October and everyone had pretty well settled into the fall routine. Brad had come home with a young Pakki friend in tow. Mohinder is a very polite young man and a first generation Canadian.

As usual the boys were delegated to Brad's room and given the keys to my car to use during their visit. It was Friday night and they were off to check out the young peoples' scene leaving mom at home.

I wasn't waiting up for them, as they were young adults. I had got stuck into a John Grisham book and didn't realize it was so late.

I was sitting in the living room wearing just my robe when I heard them come in. I had nothing on beneath the robe thinking I would be in bed by the time they got in.

"Hi Mom!" Brad greeted me as the crashed into the living room.

It was obvious they had had quite a bit to drink, maybe a little too much.

I started to get up to toddle off to bed.

"Don't go to bed, stay up a while." Brad asked as he put some CD's on the stereo.

I was still wide-awake and flattered these young guys wanted my company after hanging out with girls their own age all night.

It is well known how much I love dancing. I had performed in several little theater musicals in days gone by. The music blaring from the stereo made up my mind for me.

The robe I was wearing was not really appropriate for dancing. It was quite short and the silk tie tended to loosen when I moved. I did not realize right away how much the guys could see as I twirled about dancing.

"See, I told you she was hot!" Brad said to his friend as I danced for them.

I am not the glamorous mistress type, just an average suburban wife. I try to keep fit and have maintained a relatively good figure for my age and my 40DD breasts are real attention getters. Being a natural redhead I have a certain attraction to guys who love a firebush. I didn't realize my red bush was visible to the boys as I danced.

"Take off the robe Mom!"

I couldn't believe what my son was saying. It was obvious I was naked beneath the flimsy robe.

Unexplainably my hand went to the silk belt. The belt slid open easily allowing the front of my robe to open wide displaying my naked breasts and exposed crotch.

"Take it off!" the boys chanted.

The robe fell to the floor leaving me standing naked before the two lads.

Strangely I was not embarrassed being naked in front of my son and his young friend. They wanted to see my nakedness, to imagine indulging in their lust with my body. Who was I to refuse them their desires to use me?

Mohinder stared at my bare breasts; I believe they were the biggest he had ever seen, and the marvel of my ginger bush.

Brad's eyes were fixed on the portal though which he had entered the world some nineteen years ago.

It might have ended right there.

My son took me in his arms and a shiver passed through my body. I melted in his arms as he tenderly embraced his naked mother. It seemed the most natural place for me to be.

I felt the electrifying touch of what was unmistakably the head of my son's erection on my bare stomach. Mohinder moved in behind me making me the filling in their sex sandwich.

I draped my arms around my son's neck as he finds my entrance. Smoothly he slides into my sanctuary. As I secreted my love juices onto Brad's cock Mohinder's cock is prying its way into anus.

My ass instinctively moves back to facilitate the Pakki's journey into my back door. Mohinder is thick and determined to possess me. A final thrust and he is fully in me.

With the pressure on my backside my cunt is held firmly surrounding Brad's cock. I feel my son's meat throbbing in my fuck hole. With two cocks inside of me I am in heaven.

Time stood still as the young cocks piston in and out of my hungry holes.

"Oh yes, you feel so good!" I moaned to my young lovers.

I felt the warmth of Brad's cum first as he released himself into me. My son's sperm saturated my vagina with millions of spermatozoa seeking my eggs. As my husband had a vasectomy after Brad was born and I had not yet reached menopause I was venerable to my son's potent seed.

Mohinder replied with a volley of his cum deep in my ass.

My orgasm was intense and complete. It had been a long time since I had been fucked to the point of cumming and juices flowed from every crevice inside of me.

Brad was mauling my breasts as he fertilized me. Mohinder was filling my ass with his cream like a chocolate éclair. I was cumming like I hadn't cum since I was a randy teenager.

Time stopped as I turned my attention to orally cleaning the two young cocks that had just ejaculated into me. Still dripping cum I took them one after the other into my mouth to lick them clean.

Brad must have thought his mother a slut as I busily slurped the jism off his and his pal's messy cocks.

"Gosh, your Mom's a great cocksucker!" Mohinder complimented Brad.

"Just wait till you get in her pussy!" Brad answered.

So my son wanted me to share my womb with his friend.

We adjourned to my bedroom where the boys finished disrobing to service me. Two young studs to share my bed with for the night.

Mohinder took his turn mounting me whilst Brad's cock rolled around in my mouth. The olive-skin lad was a bit on the plump side and his thick cock stretched me the way my pussy loves to be stretched. I realized I was offering this dark-skin young man an opportunity to father a child with me.

"Fuck her! Cum in her!" Brad encouraged his mate.

As my son filled my mouth with his thick cream I felt Mohinder's seed surge into my cervix. My world was turned upside down again with another earth-shattering orgasm.

For over two hours the boys drained their sperm into me until out bodies yielded to fatigue. Drenched with their powerful sperm we fell asleep, our bodies intertwined.

Brad still brings his friends home to meet his pregnant mother. The young lads get great pleasure nursing on my swollen breasts as they contribute their rich young cream to my well-used pussy.

Brad has promised to invite half a dozen boys to come home for his birthday party!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cumming Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1243 milliseconds