• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Stepdad's Revenge

A Stepdad's Revenge

12

About 9 months ago, I married my wife. She is a beautiful woman who loves me very much. Our life could have been ideal. But she had an 18-year-old daughter. When we first met, the daughter, Carrie, was a very beautiful, mannered young lady. But all that changed when she began to see me as a threat to the relationship she and her mom shared. By the time we were married, the relationship between Carrie and I had grown into almost open warfare. Carrie became the most disrespectful, arrogant, insolent and difficult child. A few times, my wife and I actually talked about going our separate ways. But all that changed the night I caught her watching an X-rated show on TV.

I had been watching TV and looking at the clock, I noticed it was 1 am. Knowing that Carrie often fell asleep in the den, while also watching TV, I got up to go turn it off. Karla, my wife, lay snoring on her side of the bed. The den has one of those bootlegged cable boxes in it. Carrie loves to watch the cable movies. Our rug is nice and full, so Carrie didn't hear me as I walked into the den. The sight that caught my eyes stopped me in my tracks. The sound on the TV was muted. But I could see what she had been watching. I knew that the box could get the X-rated channels. But Carrie accused me of cussing at her if I said damn, so I never imagined she would watch those shows. But watch them she did. I had an idea she did when each time she heard me she would change channels quickly before I could see what she was watching. She always kept the sound low.

Carrie often changed into her pajamas and threw a blanket over her when she watched TV in the den late at night. Being a weekend, she knew she could stay up as late as she wanted to. The show on the TV was a real hot one. It showed a black guy and two black girls fucking. One girl was lying on her back with the guy standing between her thighs, holding them in the air. He was fucking her pussy nice and slow and the camera showed his dick slowly working in and out her hairy cunt. He had a nice sized dick and her pussy pushed in and pulled out as he stroked her. Her juicy cunt showed her inner pink skin each time he pulled back. She must have been tighter than shit. The other girl in the scene was lying next to her slowly working a dildo in and out of her pussy. My eyes locked onto the scene. Both girls looked much younger than the man did. But it was Carrie who held me spellbound.

The cover had been thrown back. The bottom of her pj's had been pushed down and dangled off one foot. Carry's eyes were squeezed tight. Her mouth was open, her head thrown back and she slowly twisted it back and forth. Now, even though Carrie is only 18, she has the developed body of a grown woman. She wears a 38c bra, stands at least 5feet 7inches and must weight at least 180. Carrie also has one of the most beautiful faces you ever want to see. But it was what she was doing that made my dick hard. One leg was bent at the knee. Her thighs were parted and I could clearly see her crotch. I had never seen Carrie totally naked. Oh sure, she ran around the house in her short bathrobe sometimes. This showed off her strong, thick, long legs. And she even scurried from the bathroom to her room in her panty and bra. But I had never seen her naked and up until this moment, had never even thought of her as a sexual person. She was my stepdaughter, who to me, was more a pain in the ass than anything else was was.

But the picture before me didn't make me think of a young girl who had been my personal thorn in the side. Carrie was slowly biting down on her lower lip. I let my eyes travel down her body. Her nipples poked thru the thin material of her pajama top. The bottom buttons of her top were undone and stopped at her belly button. Like I said, her bottoms had been pushed almost completely off. I could see her hairy crotch. Carrie had a thick patch of hair between her thighs. The movement of her hand caught my eyes. In her hand, she held my dildo. I say my dildo, cause it was the one I had bought to use on her mom. But Karla didn't like it, so I just pushed it to the back of my shirt drawer and forgot about it. Evidently, Carrie had found it and was putting it to good use. The dildo was about 8 inches and as I watched, Carrie was working about 5 inches in and out of her pussy. She was sitting on a towel and from the amount of juice that oozed from her slit, I knew why.

I stood transfixed. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so into fucking her sweet pussy, she didn't notice me standing there watching her. Her cream colored skin looked so soft. Carrie's skin was the color of soft bronze. And watching that black colored dildo work in and out of her cunt made her look so much like a hot little slut. I felt my dick begin to throb. I knew I had to stop her before I got caught. "I think you should go to bed." I tried to make my voice hard. Carrie's eyes flew open. She looked at me and quickly grabbed the covers. "Carl! What are you doing in here?"

"I came in here to turn off the TV. I thought you had fallen asleep, with it on. I see you were too busy to turn it off yourself. I wonder what your mom would have said if she had caught you?" With that, I turned off the TV. I turned to Carrie. Her pajama bottoms had fallen to the floor. I picked them up and tossed them to her. "I think you had better just go to bed. We'll deal with you tomorrow." I turned and walked back to my bedroom. But visions of her lying there fucking her pussy kept me from sleeping.

Karla was awakened, as my hard dick slipped into her pussy. I had put the same show on my TV. She moaned as I pushed all 8 inches into her. "I see you've been watching your cartoons again." The first time she caught me watching X-rated shows, I quickly switched to a cartoon channel. It was always our private joke. I didn't say a word, just slowly fucked her juicy cunt. But it wasn't her pussy I was thinking about. I pulled Karla up onto her knees and fucked her like a madman. Like she always did, Karla screamed her orgasms into the pillows. As my hot cum shot from the tip of my dick and filled her cunt, it was Carrie's pussy I dreamed of drilling. I fucked her again in the morning as she got ready for work. I was off that day. She joked as she walked out the door. "You should watch cartoons more often."

After having a cup of coffee, I sat at the table wondering what I should do? Karla had gotten pregnant right out of high school. And one of her older daughters got pregnant the same way. She had been hard on Carrie when it came to sex. She very rarely even let the girl go out on dates. I knew that if I told her what had happened last night, she would hit the roof. And Carrie knew this too. Well, like I said, she had made my life one big pain. So I owed her nothing. I finally had something on her that could make her life just as rough as she had made mine. I smiled as I washed the few dishes and then went in to take my shower. I threw my clothes on the bed and walked into the master bathroom.

The hot water was beating down on me. My mind wandered back to last night and I couldn't help it when my dick began to grow. I soaped up my hand and began to slowly stroke it. Thoughts of Carrie, as she fucked her pussy, filled my head. Suddenly the door flew open. Standing there in her short bathrobe looking at me was Carrie. "Are you gonna tell mom on me?" My eyes flew open. She had been standing there watching me thru the shower door. I know she could see me as I stroked my dick. Carrie's eyes stared directly at my soapy hand and my hard throbbing dick. "What the hell are you doing, Carrie? Get the hell out of here right now!" She didn't move. "Are you going to tell mom what I was doing last night?" Since she didn't move away or close the door, I let my hand fall from my dick and let the water wash the soap off me. Then I turned off the water and stepped from the shower.

Carrie stepped back, but she didn't leave the room. I slowly toweled off. Through it all, Carrie kept her eyes glued to my dick. It hadn't gone soft. Her standing there made that hard to do. I tucked the towel around me and smiled at her. "No Carrie, I'm not going to tell her." The smile on Carrie's face grew as big as a dinner plate. "You're gonna tell her." Her face fell. "That's right Carrie. You're gonna tell her exactly what I caught you doing last night. And you'll tell her about stealing the dildo from my dresser drawer and how you used it." Carrie began to cry. "Please Carl! She'll kill me if she finds out." I laughed. "After the way you've treated me. I'll love seeing you get some of what you've given me." Carrie rushed up to me and grabbed my arms.

"Please Carl! I know I've treated you bad. I'm sorry. I promise to treat you better from now on. Just don't tell her. Please?" Hearing her begging me did my heart good. I had often asked her what I had done to make her treat me so bad. She always smiled and walked away. But she wasn't mine. So I couldn't just beat her ass. "I remember asking you to treat me better lots of times. You didn't hear me then either." I turned and began to walk out of the bathroom. Carrie grabbed after me but only succeeded in grabbing the towel. The towel slipped from my waist. I continued to walk into the bedroom. This time my laughter was loud enough for her to hear me. Carrie came into the bedroom after me. "Carl! You can't do this to me?"

"Can't I? I bet your mom grounds you for a year." Carrie knew that was a good possibility. "Please Carl, I'll do anything you want." I sat down on the bed. There was no hiding the hardon I had, so I didn't try.

Carrie looked down at it and then saw that my eyes were staring at her legs. Like I said, her robe was short. Carrie smiled and her hands gripped the edge of her robe. She slowly began to pull it up. "Did you like looking at my pussy last night? I often hear you and mom going at it. Even though the pillows muffle her screams, I can still hear it. I even slipped in the backyard and watched you thru the window. I love it when you pull her to her knees and ride her like a madman." I watched the hem of the robe lift higher and higher. More of Carrie's long legs were being exposed. When it reached her crotch, Carrie's hairy bush was revealed. She had come into my room without any panties on. I could feel my dick bob up and down as it throbbed. Carrie's eyes stared down at it.

I jumped up and she almost fell as she quickly stepped back. I had her just where I wanted her and I was not about to let my hard dick make me throw it away. I went to my dresser and picked up a pen and pad. Tossing it onto the bed, I told her to write down what I told her to. Carrie looked at me funny and then bent to pick up the pen and pad. Carrie looked at me not knowing what I was about to say. I sat down on the bed and she sat at her mom's dressing table.

"Carl. I know I haven't been fair to you. I know I have been very nasty to you. But I beg you, please don't tell mom about last night. I know I should not have been watching that nasty movie. When you caught me sitting in the chair with the dildo I stole from your bedroom in my hands I knew I was in trouble. I should not have taken it. And I should have known better than to sit there and use it so openly while you two were home. But I beg you, please don't tell mom. If she found out, she would kill me. I promise to treat you nicer from now on. I won't go thru your stuff anymore and I will never take anything out of your bedroom again. In a way, it's you alls fault. Mom doesn't let me date and all my girlfriends talk about are the guys they do it with. So you see, I'm just like my girlfriends only I don't have a boyfriend to do it with. But this way, I won't get pregnant and have to drop out of school like my sister did. I'm sorry I've been so nasty towards you. If you don't tell mom, I'll change. I promise. Please, give me another chance."

When she finished, I had her sign and date it. Then I took it from her. I looked down at Carrie. She still had tears in her eyes. Then I started to laugh. "Well Carrie, now I have all I need. In your own words you wrote down what happened last night. Before, it would have just been you're word against mine. Now if you deny it, I can show your mom this letter." Carrie broke down this time and sobbed into her hands. She knew I had no reason to be soft on her after the way she had treated me all this time. I walked out into the garage and placed the letter in my safe. Karla had the combination but would only open it if something happened to me. And I buried it between a lot of other papers. Then I came back into my bedroom. "Now go and get my dildo." I got up and grabbed another cup of coffee. I went into the den instead of back to my bedroom. Carrie came into the room and handed me my dildo. I held it in my hand. "Did you at least wash it off when you finished?" She just nodded her head instead of answering me.

"Sit down Carrie." When she sat, her robe lifted and opened. I could see her hairy bush when I looked at her long legs. "Look at me." Carrie had been looking down at the floor. But with my words, she lifted her head up and stared at me. "You've made my life hell. And there's no reason I shouldn't do the same to you. But I'm going to give you a better break than you gave me. I'm not going to tell your mom about last night." Carrie's eyes brightened and for the first time she thought she had gotten over again. "In fact, I'm going to let you go on playing with your pussy. I guess letting you fuck this dildo is better than taking the chance on your getting pregnant. But from now on, I expect you to treat me a whole lot better than you have. I expect you to help out a lot more around the house too. Deal?" Carrie nodded her head so hard it made mine hurt. "I promise Carl. I'll be a whole new person, you'll see." Carrie was smiling up at me now.

I tossed the dildo into her lap. "Oh you'll be a whole new person, alright. And you'll continue to fuck your pussy with the dildo. Only sometimes, I'll be standing right here watching you." Carrie's eyes grew wide. "I couldn't do that in front of you." I laughed at her. "You had no qualms about sneaking around and watching me and your mother when we fucked. So now I'm going to do to you what you did to me. Only you'll know I'm watching. Now get started." Carrie looked at me then looked down at the dildo. She looked at it like I had dropped a snake in her lap. "Carl, I couldn't do that in front of you. I'd be too embarrassed."

"Were you embarrassed last night?" Carrie didn't look at me. "No, but!"

"Were you embarrassed when you peeked in the bedroom window and watched your mom and me?" No, but!"

"Then you won't be embarrassed now. Either do as I tell you or think about what your mom will say when I tell her and show her your letter." Carrie knew she was stuck. Either way, she was in trouble.

The tears began to flow once more. But Carrie sighed as she picked up the dildo. Slowly, she opened her legs. "Get in the position you were in last night. Show me exactly what you did last night." Carrie leaned the recliner back and bent her leg. She opened them slowly and I could see her pussy lips part. Her hand shook as she placed the tip of the dildo against her slit. Carrie sobbed as she slowly moved the tip up and down. Her eyes closed and the tears of shame dripped down her face. But I knew her body would begin to betray her. "Tell me what you were thinking when you did it last night." Carrie sobbed. Then she slowly began to recall last night.

"I had turned to the X-rated channel. At first the two girls were just taking turns sucking the guy's dick. Then he licked each of their pussies. I could feel myself getting wet as I watched them. I wished that I was in that movie. That I was doing that to him and someone was doing it to me." I could see that Carrie's pussy was growing wetter. The head was beginning to slide between her lips and push in deeper. Carrie's breathing grew a bit harsher. "Then he put one girl on her back. His dick began to slide in and out. I could see the way her pussy held on to it. I could hear her moaning and telling him to fuck her deeper. To tear it up." Carrie's other hand slid up her stomach and grabbed one of her nipples. Carrie had those young girl nipples still. You know the ones where the areolas are big and the nipples aren't really formed. Carrie was pinching and pulling on them, one then the other.

I wanted to pull my dick as I watched her. But I knew if I started, I wouldn't stop until I either fucked her or had her suck my dick. So I just stood there watching her as the pre-cum dripped from the tip of my dick. "You've never let a boy fuck you?" Carrie's eyes were closed. She was taking about 5 inches of dick now. She was fucking her pussy just like she did last night. Nice and slow the dildo worked in and out. Her pussy juice had the entire shaft coated. "No! I let a few of them feel me up. They used their fingers in me. But I never let them fuck me." Carrie was working the dildo a bit faster. She was taking about 6 inches. "Do your girlfriends know about my dildo?" Carrie nodded her head. "Uhuh!"

"Have they ever used it?"

"Janice did the time she spent the night." Janice was build just like Carrie. Only she was a bit heavier. "Did she use it or did you use it on her."

Carrie had her head thrown back. Her mouth was open and her head thrashed back and forth. Just like she had done last night. I knew she was on the verge of cumming any second. "She watched me use it. Then she took it and I watched her use it. I'm gonna cum." I was close to cumming too. "Not yet. How much of this dildo can she take?" Carrie was really pumping her cunt now. "All of it. Janice can take all of it. She's been fucking since she was younger. She even has a few men who fuck her and give her money." I smiled. I had seen Janice when she slept over. This would give me the opening I needed to fuck her even if I couldn't fuck Carrie. "Who are the men who fuck her? Tell me Carrie." Carrie was moaning and groaning. She had her hand wrapped around the base of the dildo. Even her hand holding the dildo was covered with her juice. "I can't tell on her. Don't make me tell you."

I reached down and grabbed her hand. Then I pulled the dildo from her pussy. "No! I'm gonna cum. Don't make me stop." I held the dildo in my hand. It was slick with Carrie's juice. Oh, how I wanted to lick it, to taste her pussy juice. But I knew that was a road I dare not travel. I would have to be content with the chance to fuck Janice. But I would make Carrie play with her pussy for me many times. "Ok Carrie. Don't tell me. But I bet you'll tell your mother when she asks you. She may even make you tell the cops. After all, Janice is only 18 just like you are." Carrie started crying again. "It's her next door neighbor. He pays her to have sex with him."

"And who else?" Carrie placed her head in her hands. "A guy that works at her mom's job. He pays her too. Please don't tell anyone, Carl. I don't want to get Janice in any trouble."

I had all I needed. But first I had to help Carrie fulfill her lust. I reached down and pushed the dildo into her pussy. I knew I was taking a big chance. But I knew I could control my own lustful need to fulfill my own desires. I began to slowly fuck her pussy. Carrie opened her thighs wider. "Oh yes Carl! Fuck my pussy! Oh! Ahh! Oh fuck! Shove that dick all the way in!" I knew she was just repeating the words she had heard on the TV. But it sounded so hot and nasty. "You're gonna get Janice over here. You'll get her and the two of you will use the dildo. Then I'll come in and catch you. You'll do this for me, won't you Carrie?" Carrie was humping her pussy up against the dildo. Then she cried out. From the amount of crème that gushed from her pussy, I knew she had cum. "You'll bring Janice, here won't you Carrie? You'll set it up so I can catch you, won't you Carrie?" Carrie was caught in the throes of her orgasm. "Yes! Oh yes!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Stepdad's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds