• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cathy Gets Caught

Cathy Gets Caught

Cathy had just finished in her garden. The hot August sun had made her sweaty so she got in the shower. As she was drying off, the towel felt good between her legs and she lingered awhile drying her shaved pussy over and over. She decided to have a little afternoon masturbation. It was a little routine she had gotten into in the past three months since her husband had died. They normally would have sex when he got home from work and she missed that. She had always masturbated but since his death she was doing it more and more. It wasn't the same but she still enjoyed it.

She laid on her bed and started rubbing her pussy. She was already wet and her fingers slipped between her lips easily. Her clit was already getting out of its fleshy hiding place. She thought of a favorite scene that she liked to masturbate to. It was the first time she and Don had swapped with John and Ann. She had never forgotten how excited she had been that night when they finally did it. Being in John's arms and having Don watching with his approval and seeing him also getting his pleasure was as intense a feeling she had ever had.

She closed her eyes and worked her fingers over her clit. It felt good and her orgasm was quickly approaching. She took her other hand and started to work on her nipples, pulling and pinching on them as her other hand worked her pussy juices onto her lips and clit. She was concentrating hard on what she was doing and her eyes were closed as she remembered how it felt the first time a man other than her husband had sunk his cock deep into her pussy.

Suddenly she heard the floor creak and she knew exactly what that meant. Someone was in the hallway outside her bedroom door. She looked up and saw her 32 year old son in the doorway. He quickly darted back into the hallway, not knowing that she had seen him. "Damn," she thought, "what is he doing here this early in the day." He had been stopping by on occassion since his dad had died so it wasn't that much of a surprise to see him, just this early. "I am so close to cumming, maybe he will leave me alone so I can finish."

She looked again and didn't see him so she continued working her fingers on her wet pussy. The excitement inside her womb was building and her orgasm was nearing. Then she heard the floor creak again. Most people wouldn't hear it since it was so faint but living in this house for 38 years you get used to the little sounds. She peaked at the door and sure enough, John was standing there. At first, she thought she would have to stop but then she realized he was enjoying watching her and that he was trying to hide so she wouldn't know he was there. Something inside her boiled when she realized he was excited watching his mother play with her old pussy. She got even wetter and her fingers worked easier into the folds of her pussy she shifted her weight and opened her legs more toward the door giving him a better view.

"What are you doing? That is your son out there! You should cover up and stop this." She knew her conscience was right but she couldn't stop herself. She had always enjoyed letting men enjoy her body whether by touching or watching and her son was a man, and it was pretty obvious that he was enjoying himself so she kept putting on a show for him. She worked her fingers into her pussy knowing men liked seeing that. The next thing she heard shocked her even further. It was his zipper. He was pulling his cock out!!! She snuck a quick glance toward the door and sure enough, he had his cock in his hand and was stroking it.

WOW!!! He does like seeing me masturbate. "I can't believe it!!" The excitement was too intense for her and her orgasm overtook her body. She moaned loudly as her pussy spasmed in the most intense pleasure a human can feel. Her ass raised off the bed as her orgasm gripped her. Then she collapsed, her fingers still inside her pussy. She could hear him still jerking in the hallway. She snuck a couple of looks, still not wanting him to know that she knew he was there. His cock looked so good. Just like his dad's. She wanted it inside her. But what if he rejected her? He wouldn't do that would he? He was jerking, and he was watching his mother play with herself and naked on her bed. She decided to go for it.

She looked at him right in the eye and spoke out loud, "Would you rather fuck me than jerk off?" She waited for a response but there was none. "Just like his dad," she thought. But then he walked into the bedroom, his cock bouncing as he did. He stopped at the foot of the bed and took his pants off. He never took his eyes off her pussy. She rubbed it for him. He crawled up on the bed and got between her legs and slid his cock into her. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned as she felt the hard, warm flesh opening her up. He started humping her and it felt good.

"Oh yes, baby, that feels good," she was looking up and him but he wasn't looking down at her and still hadn't said a word. "Isn't that better than jerking yourself?" She waited for an answer. He said nothing. He just kept fucking her. This was strange to Cathy. All the men she had ever fucked talked during sex. She was used to it and even liked it. She wanted John to talk.

"Do you like it? Does it feel good?" She looked up for his response.

Finally he looked down at her and their eyes met. Something in his eyes made her know he was looking for approval. "Its ok, John. You are a man. I am a woman. Its ok." His humping increased its fervor. She thought to herself that he was a good fuck.

"I like you fucking me. Do you like fucking me?" He nodded but still not a word. "John say something. Please!"

"I don't know," he said, "don't know what to think."

"Don't think just follow your feelings."

"I just know I shouldn't be doing this," he said.

She looked up and grinned at him. "Probably not, but it feels so good doesn't it?"

A small grin moved on his lips. "Yeah, it does feel good. I can't believe I like fucking you."

She noticed the telltale signs that his orgasm was approaching. The thought that he was going to cum got her excited. "You are getting close aren't you?" He nodded. "Are you going to cum in my pussy?" He looked down at her and his face changed. He was thinking, she could tell.

"Could I cum on your tits?" he asked, finally.

"Oh yes, dear. You can cum where ever you want." He started humping her faster and faster then he pulled his cock out of her and straddled her chest. Her juices were dripping off his cock as he pointed his cock at her big tits and started jerking. He started shooting cum first onto her left tit then onto her right one. She held them up for him and his cum was running over her fingers as he squirted his sperm all over her chest. He arched his back and squeezed his cock forcing the last drops out of cum out of it. He was frozen in that position. Cathy raised up and put the head of his cock in her mouth sucking the last drops out. He rolled off her and sat next to her still holding his softening cock.

"Wow, that was incredible," he said.

She rolled over and looked at him. "Yes it was."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cathy Gets Caught

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1089 milliseconds