• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friend's Sexy Older Sister Ch. 03

Best Friend's Sexy Older Sister Ch. 03

It had been six months since I had seen Amanda. Six months since I had made love to her, and there still had not bee a next time. Due to the fact that I had moved away to college I didn't have a whole lot of time to travel to my home town. That night was going to be different though; I had just spent five weeks in London, and other parts of Europe; the night before I had stayed up until four in the morning tripping on mushrooms only to get up at six a.m. to get on a plane back to the U.S. I had been planning what would happen next for a few weeks. I had saved a couple hundred bucks to buy about an ounce when I came home, and I had made plans with Jeff and Amanda for them to have it ready as soon as I got off the plane. After leaving the airport I was exhausted, but regardless I was on my way to see her.

When I arrived there she was sitting on the hood of Jeff's 67 Chevy Nova all alone in a pink pair of shorts, and a tank top. She came right up to me threw her arms around me, and I felt her sweet lips connect with mine. "That was a better homecoming than I could have imagined," I whispered into her ear.

"If that was the best you could imagine, I am going to blow your mind, among other things," she said with a wicked smile.

When we went inside Jeff and his girlfriend Shannon were already there. We talk for awhile about the things I did while I was outside the country while I rolled a monster the consisted of four rolling paper put together. It was taking a considerable amount of time to do though because it was so large. After about a half an hour Jeff and Shannon went upstairs, in my mind to go have some fun.

I was still sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table working my magic while Amanda sat next to me in a chair. Immediately after they disappeared from view I felt both her legs resting on my shoulder pulling me to her. Not wanting to disappoint I didn't resist her gentle tug, and I also turned as she pulled me. By the time she was done pulling I was neck deep in her crotch with pink cotton being the only thing separating me and her already wet pussy. I could smell her sweet aroma as her juices seeped through her shorts. She grabbed the back of my head pushed me hard against her pussy, and I began to kiss it softly through the fabric. Not wanting to do too much with Jeff just upstairs I controlled my self and pulled away. I leaned up, and kissed Amanda tenderly and deeply before retuning to my work on the joint. After a few minutes I had put the finishing touches on it and it was ready to burn. I let Amanda do the honors because there is nothing sexier than watching a beautiful woman light a joint the size of a cock.

By the time we had finished half of the joint we had lost track of time, and were both completely wasted. Having pushed Jeff to the back of our minds by now Amanda and I began to fondle each other heavily. Our hands were both lost to the abyss of the others pants while we kissed passionately. Our heated exchange of touching was then mildly interrupted by the sounds of two voices in the background, but we didn't care as we continued to grope one another feverishly. I'm still not sure what really happened, but I heard no objections from either two people as Amanda and I assaulted each other. I can only assume that they had not finished what they had gone upstairs to do, because I finally sneaked a look towards the stair only to see Shannon sucking Jeff off.

Seeing this reminded me of what Amanda had said earlier, and now it was time to collect on the offer. I almost ripped my shorts off trying to get my dick out, and when I did Amanda didn't hesitate. I felt her hot mouth envelop my penis instantly, and my whole body seemed to be overcome with the heat of her mouth. She grabbed my dick with her hand and spit on it hard. She feverishly started jacking me off as she sucked the tip. After letting her suck me for awhile I pulled my dick out and started to beat it on her face. Eventually she opened her mouth and I beat my dick on her tongue until she swallowed me again. Enraged with passion I had to get to her pussy. She was on all fours on the couch at this point sucking me as I sat next to her. Being so petite at only 4'11 it made it that much easier to pick up her ass and bring it right to my face. I couldn't be bothered with her shorts at this point so I pulled them down about a foot and just suck my head under them. The smell of her pussy went into my nose and hit me like a rush. My tongue wasted no time finding its mark as I buried it deep in her cunt. Her juices hit my tongue and flowed down it right into my mouth as I lathered her pussy. I could feel her pussy tightening around my tongue as I stoked it faster and faster trying to give her, her first cum of the night. It wasn't long before I felt her screaming with a mouth full of my dick as she released her honey into my mouth.

Knowing she would need a second I lifted her ass back to where it was before so she could continue sucking me. When I was able to get my Barings I noticed Shannon sitting in the chair Amanda had been in early having her pussy worked on by Jeff; while she watched Amanda suck my dick. I tilted Amanda's ass a little more towards her so she could get a good look at that was well. As I stared at Shannon's naked body I saw her reach for Amanda. A second later she had two fingers deep inside her pussy. Amanda not having seen the two of them early was startled and puller her head up from my cock. She looked back saw Shannon there and gave her the same wicked smile she had given me earlier. I figured that I would help Shannon out with her cause by fingering Amanda's ass. When I reached over Shannon helped me by sucking on my finger before I put it in. As I slid my finger into her ass I could feel the rhythm of Shannon's fingers already inside. It took Amanda even less time to cum this time, as she pulled completely away from my dick to scream as she came.

After this Amanda got up and repositioned her self on the couch so that her pussy was sticking right off the end. I understood what she wanted immediately, and positioned my self behind her. The first thrust always feels this deepest, and this one held true. I plunged into Amanda until my body and hers were one. I could feel her tight pussy squeezing my dick just as it had done to my tongue; while I fucked her. We were joined shortly by Jeff and Shannon as they set up in the same position on the couch next to us. I watched Jeff enter Shannon's hot pussy, and then looked up only to find him looking at me. This was the first time we had made eye contact since this began, but to my delight he just smiled like I wasn't fucking his sister right next to him, and went back to pounding Shannon.

After a little while I could tell Jeff and Shannon were almost done, so it seemed as if in unison to catch up Amanda grabbed my dick, and I pulled it out of her. A second later we had both put the tip of my dick to the entrance of her ass and began to push. It seemed almost easy after last time as my dick slipped into the hilt almost immediately. She looked back and said, "I've been practicing."

I pushed deep into her ass again and again, as I squeezed her fleshy ass cheeks hard. I was able to move her whole body with one hand as I watched my dick getting lost inside of her. The pressure of her ass began to build on my dick quickly as I felt the cum begin to swell inside. Determined not to miss out on my cum again Amanda pulled me out and slid to the floor. She grabbed my balls and dick, and stocked them hard. Soon I was exploding onto her wide open mouth trying to cover her whole face with my overload of cum. When it stopped I looked over to see Jeff and Shannon sitting together smoking the joint as they watched Amanda suck the last of the cum off my dick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friend's Sexy Older Sister Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds