• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lucky 13 Ch. 01

Lucky 13 Ch. 01

Mom Lends A Hand

Senior year of high school was shaping up to be the worst year ever.

Things had started off great. I was one of the best football players on the team, I had a beautiful girl friend, I was in great shape, and I was hopefully going to go off to college after I finished high school.

My girl friend and I had been getting pretty serious, and eventually we had the date where we get in the back seat of the car and things start to happen. Leslie was, like I said, great looking and on the cheer-leading squad, so I had been looking forward to this date for a long time. In the back seat of my car, our clothes started coming off between kissing and rubbing, and finally she un-buttoned my pants and made a big deal of unzipping them seductively, taking her time and making little noises. She then stopped for a minute when she saw the bulge in my underwear, and then she slowly pulled my underwear down.

She wasn't making any noises now, and she sat still while she stared at my cock.

My cock is on the large side. Huge is more like it, thick and long. When I was around 12 or 13, some friends and I were out hiking and we all stopped to pee. Well, when one of them saw my dick, they all said something like "Holy shit!" and my nick-name of "Lucky" was born. My friends are all cool and the reason behind the nick-name remained a secret.

Despite this great secret, Leslie was the first girl that had seen my cock. Yes, I was a virgin, but that didn't really bother me. I had a ton of things to keep me busy…but now I wanted to get busy with Leslie.

So, there she was, her shirt and bra off and her beautiful, full tits out in the open air, not saying a thing, just looking at my huge, throbbing cock. It was a long, tense moment.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing, Lucky. I think I need to get home," was all she said as she started putting her clothes back on.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked, my voice almost quivering.

"Nothing. I just want to get home now," she replied, and with that she got out of the back seat and into the front seat.

Well, to make a long story short, she dumped me. I tried to get her back, but she wouldn't have anything else to do with me. To make matters worse, all of my friends heard about the break-up and I ended up making myself look pathetic trying to get back together.

Then some strange things happened to me: girls started asking me out. First it was Alicia, and then Susan, and then Alison. All three of them were beautiful with big, full tits, and cheer-leaders to boot. But the really weird thing is that I went out with each girl only twice. The first date started out with dinner and ended up with serious kissing, and the second date started out with serious kissing and ended up with her getting me ready for some hot fucking, to the point where she'd get my pants off and then look at my rock-hard cock, ready to explode. Then the girl would say something like she needed to get home, that her parents wanted her home early, or that she had something to do early in the morning. Just some fucking excuse to leave me as fast as possible.

Finally, it dawned on me as I drove home from my date. Why this was happening, that is. Leslie, my old girl-friend, had told all her cheer-leader friends about me. That my huge cock was a freak. That they should all get a look at it, but none of them were brave enough to touch it. If any of them did, they'd be an outcast among the cheer-leaders, you know, the slut that wanted to take a 13 inch cock.

So I drove home, tears streaming down my face, determined not to let them make a joke out of me anymore. As I walked into my house, I heard my mom calling to me, but I walked to my bedroom, shut the door, and tried to block out the world.

Finally, I heard a gentle tapping on my door and my mom asked, "Lucky? Are you ok, sweetie?" When I didn't answer, she followed it up by slowly opening the door and asking, "Sweetie, why are you home so early? What happened?"

Well, I told my mom most of my problem, slowly crying all the time – that Leslie had dumped me (which my mom knew), and that the other girls I had gone out with didn't really like me, they just wanted to go out with me.

"Why, Lucky? Because you're popular, or on the football team?" she asked. She was sitting next to me, and I couldn't help but see the incredible fullness of her huge breasts underneath the thin nightgown, and her smooth legs where the nightgown ended.

"No, mom" I replied as I wiped my nose. "They just want to see…to see…" I knew I couldn't tell my mom what the girls really wanted to see.

"See what, dear?"

"Mom, you really don't know why my friends call me Lucky, do you? Well, it's because of my…because I have a really big…uh, you know, a, uh…" and I trailed off.

"Oh!" my mother said, and I could almost see the light-bulb lighting up over her heard. "You mean, I've been calling you Lucky for the past 6 years because you have a large…!" and she couldn't complete her sentence either.

Then, bless her, her mothering kicked in. "But those mean girls! They just wanted to see your dick! Did they just look at it? Did they at least make you feel good? They just looked at it?"

At the realization that someone else understood how horrible I felt, I just started crying. There I was, 18 years old and 220 pounds of muscle, crying in my mother's arms. She held me in her arms for a few minutes, rocking me gently, and telling me everything was going to be all right. With my sister away at college and my dad having left us years before, she and I were all the other had.

After a while she slowed down, and gently said, "It's late. Let's get you into bed." She stood me up, took off my shirt, and then started taking my pants off. I said, "Mom!" half laughing, thinking she was pretending I was a little kid again. But she didn't stop. She pushed my pants down, pushed me onto the bed, and then took off my shoes, pants, and socks.

Then she whispered something I never thought I'd hear from her. "Now, let's see what those mean girls are missing" and with that, she pulled my underwear down, letting my hard, thick cock out of confinment.

She was half-way down my thighs with my underwear, and she completely stopped as my cock sprang out, mere inches from her face. "Oh…my. Lucky, those girls were weren't just mean. They were stupid and scared. I have never seen a cock that huge or that beautiful before" And with that she finished pulling off my underwear, slipped out of her thin night-gown revealing her huge tits, straddled my knees, and started pulling on my thick, hard, long cock.

"Oh baby, is this what you wanted from those nasty girls? Mommy's here for you, baby, mommy will make you feel real good." She started stroking my cock, moving her hands up and down, up and down, pushing her pussy back and forth on one of my legs, making her wonderfully huge tits move back and forth.

"My baby needs some help with his big, thick cock, yes he does, yes. His mommy is gonna help him, gonna make him feel good"

As I lay on the bed, looking up at my mother stroking my cock, I couldn't believe what was happening. Still, I did reach up and cup her heavy breasts, sliding my thumbs back and forth over her thickening nipples, getting them harder and harder.

"Oh, baby knows how to make Mama feel good, doesn't he? Yes, now just let Mommy make you feel good, sweetie."

Still stroking my cock, she lowered her face to the head of my cock and started rubbing it on her cheeks and nose. A few times around like that, and she started pushing it into her lips. Then her tongue came out and she started quickly licking it.

Then my mom opened up her mouth as wide as she could, and pushed the fat head of my cock into it. She couldn't push any more of my cock into her mouth but I could feel her tongue going in circles, swirling around and around. At the same time, her hands had never stopped stroking up and down my thick shaft. Now the saliva that was leaking out from between her lips and my thick cock was giving her hands extra lubrication, and I knew that I was close.

My thumbs and fingers were working on her tits, pulling her hard nipples, and she was still pushing and pulling her pussy over my leg, grinding her clit onto it, getting her and my leg wet with her juices.

Feeling all this, seeing her sucking and stroking me, rubbing her tits and sliding down occasionally to feel her hips and ass was simply too much. I pushed up, grunting and sliding a bit more of my huge cock into her mouth, and started to squirt my cum into her mouth, purmping and pumping thick strings of pent-up cum like I had never done before.

My mother had stopped swirling her tongue to better swallow my cum her hands kept their fast pace and strong grip. Up and down, up and down stroked, pulling the cum from my cock. With one hand she reached down to my balls, rubbing them. As she did that, she lifted her mouth off of the head of my cock, swallowing a mouthful of cum and then breathing deep breaths of air that made her tits push out and around my wet cock.

I wasn't done cumming, it seemed, and my mother coaxed three last shots of cum, landing on her cheek and forehead. Then the rest just slowly oozed out and she licked it off.

"Now, does my baby feel better? Are you feeling better now, Lucky?" she asked.

"Oh my God, Mom! That was incredible! Why'd you do that?"

"Just to make you feel better, baby. You should know that a cock like that is a gift, not a curse. Those girls are silly, and afraid of each other, as well as your cock. They just don't know what a good thing they could have had."

I looked at my mom as she said those loving words. She was still dripping with cum, and her hands still held onto my cock. Her large tits were actually resting on her arms as she held onto my thick cock.

"Now, are you ready to make Mommy happy?" she asked, as she let go of my cock. She lifted off of my cock, got on all fours and then laid her head on the mattress, spreading her legs for me.

"Give me your cock, sweetie. Please, make Mommy happy" she begged as she ran a hand along her stomach and then between her legs, spreading her lips apart for me, showing me her pink.

I got on my knees behind her and gently placed the head of my still-hard cock between her folds of wet flesh. She wrapped her fingers around the head and pointed me in. I gently pushed and she groaned as her flesh spread out and the head of my cock disappeared within her.

"Oh my God! You're cock is so wide and thick! Ugh…yeah, keep pushing it into me! That's right, give Mommy your thick, hard cock! Fuck your mommy!"

Well, she didn't know it, but I had only put the first half of my cock into her when I felt that I could go no futher. So I stopped there, and started pushing and pulling that much into her.

"Oh, that's it! Give it to me, give Mommy your cock hard and fast!"

I felt that I was in heaven. I pushed in and out of my mom for what seemed like forever. She was so tight I could see her folds being pulled as I pulled out, and I could see the flesh going in as I pushed in. I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her. After a while she stopped talking, and that's when I really let loose. I fucked her so fast that my cock felt like it would fall off and then I felt the cum within my balls, and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

My mom was flat on the mattress except for her ass. I spread her cheeks apart as I pushed into her pussy, and then I let loose. I squirted blast after blast of cum deep within her and she moaned and groaned each time my cock flexed with another shot of cum. I was so large within her that she could actually count each time my cock squirted out another load of cum.

After a few minutes of panting, I pulled out and looked at her. Her legs slid out until was flat on the bed but her legs were still spread wide since I hadn't moved away. Her hair was messed up, and her skin was wet from sweat. Her pussy stayed open, stretched wide from the hard fucking, and a thick, steady stream of cum oozed out and formed a puddle. She didn't say anything, and I think she was asleep from the workout I had given her.

All in all, it had been incredibly erotic and confusing at the same time. I wasn't sure what to do, so I started taking a shower. I thought of my mom, and how hot the blowjob and fuck had been and, believe it or not, I started getting hard again. I turned the shower off and got dry as quick as can be, not sure what I'd find back in my bedroom. I walked there, and my mom was still there, still naked and asleep, still beautiful, and still so fuckable.

I had an idea. I slid into bed with her, and pushed her onto me, so that she was laying down on top of me.

"Mom? Are you awake? We're gonna fuck again."

And with that, I slid down until my hard cock was pushing at her pussy, and then slowly inched my way up as I pushed her down onto my cock. I started pushing my cock into her, raising my ass off the bed to push into her further and further.

She started moaning and partially woke up. "Lucky? Are you ready again? OK, baby, you fuck Momma good and hard, OK."

She wasn't totally awake, but that didn't bother me. I pushed my cock into her as far as I could go, which was only 8 or 9 inches. I raised my ass and pushed into her cunt, then let myself fall to the bed and her cunt down onto my cock, over and over again. I sucked on her tits, getting the nipples hard in my mouth and then pulling them into my mouth as far as I could.

Then I started slamming into her cunt as hard and fast as I could. I spred my legs and pushed up, pushing my thick, long cock into her cunt, letting her be dead weight on me, pushing her tight wet cunt down as far as it could go. Finally I could hold back no longer and my cock started spitting out cum into her tight cunt. I couldn't take any more and I just laid still while my cock throbed within my mom's tight cunt. I fell asleep with my cock buried deep within her and her hard nipple in my mouth.

Epilogue

The next few weeks were unreal. Mom seemed to just what I needed – constant fucking, and no mind-games. I felt really good about myself, and knew that the four girls that had fucked with me were the ones with problems. Several more asked me out, and I turned them down. I wasn't going to be the butt of any more jokes.

One night, after a fantastic hand-job that had ended up with me spraying cum all over my mom's tits, she said, "You know, your sister comes home from spring break next week." That's all she said, and with that my life changed once again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lucky 13 Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds