• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Julie's Christmas Surprise

Julie's Christmas Surprise

It was Friday afternoon, Christmas weekend had arrived and Julie was excited that, Mike, her boyfriend was coming home from college for the holidays. She hadn't seen him all semester and longed for his touch, she needed him so much. Her mother had agreed that he could stay for the Christmas weekend, but they couldn't sleep together, "Your father won't allow it." She had said.

Mom was in the den wrapping gifts, and decorating the tree. Dad was at the annual office Christmas party. Julie was frantic waiting for Mike to arrive. Then the phone call came, Mike was in traffic and was going to be delayed until very late.

Julie told him to "come in quietly, I'll leave the door unlocked."

Her Dad came in at about eight, drunk and singing "Jingle Bells".

Julie sat in her room, wrapping gifts until she fell asleep.

Julie woke well after midnight. In the early morning chill she had the urge to go pee. She wandered to the bathroom and relieved herself, and as she wiped, she wondered if Mike had made it in alright.

She crept to the guest room and peered in. It was too dark to see, so she moved in closer, and then she heard the soft snoring emanating from the bed. Satisfied that Mike was home and safe she turned to leave. Then she had a naughty thought. Maybe she could get an early Christmas present! She turned and moved to the edge of the bed, stepped out of her night gown, and slid in between the sheets.

Julie found him naked lying on his back. Perfect, she thought. She began to massage his flaccid penis teasing into an erection. He began to stir from his slumber.

She gripped his long, burgeoning cock tightly between her hands, pulling on it slightly between both of her palms as she adjusted it below her face. She dipped her head and her warm pink tongue darted forward, flicking lightly over the thin, semen-seeping opening.

"Uuuh," he groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily upward as the warm moistness of her wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock.

He reached down and tangled his hands tightly in her hair to guide the rhythm of her already slowly bobbing head. The rod of flesh with the massive head was sinking deep into her mouth now, crushing through her softly moistening lips into the wet saliva at the back of her throat. He groaned and undulated his pelvis, forcing the throbbing hardness upward and inward again until she set up a steady rocking motion, never quite letting it withdraw but leaving the hot swollen head lodged a half an inch or so up inside the warm wet mouth.

"Ohhh!" he grunted as her lips tightened around his hardness and her tongue began to swirl heatedly around the warm moistness of the rubbery blood-inflated head.

Julie's tongue, with nerve-tingling licks on the outstroke, was making the head throb and jerk as though his heart itself were beating inside it. He bent his head forward involuntarily, one of his hands tangling tighter into her bobbing head, and the other fondling her sensuously swaying breasts.

He made a hard thrust forward and almost his entire prick disappeared until only a little stretch of it was protruding from between her rapidly working lips. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke and expanded obscenely on the in-stroke. He withdrew and the thin elastic rim of her lips pulled out grotesquely, clinging to the flesh of his warmly tingling cock as though held there by invisible fingers. Her breasts jerked and danced below her lewdly pumping torso, one of them lifting and falling in his hand.

He sighed deeply and his head sunk back in the pillow as she massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles gently with one hand and stroked the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand as she continued to suck rhythmically up and down. She increased the speed and he could feel the silky softness of her tongue twirling faster and faster around his saliva soaked hardness at the apex of the withdrawal, the stroke of her tongue ending in a magic flick across the tiny opening of the glands at the end. He flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips back and forth and then arched his back up off the bed to grind his wildly bobbing loins hard up against her face.

Julie could feel his throbbing reaction beginning inside his balls and began to suck his cock a little harder, increasing the pressure of her mouth, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard resisting flesh, leaving thin white trails where they had scraped the blood beneath the surface of the skin. She reached under his buttocks and cupped them in her palms, pulling his loins up tighter to her face. She could hear his breath quicken and her passion began to build and build in reaction.

"Fuck me Mike... I want you to fuck me and cum up inside me," she suddenly mumbled around his smoothly plunging instrument, struggling to get the words out and at the same time continuing the lewd twirling of her tongue around the moist blood-inflated head.

He froze.

Julie asked "What's wrong?"

"Mamma?"

"Oh god!" Julie squeaked. She reached for the lamp, switched it on and in the bright garish light she saw her father laying there naked, erect penis towering above him.

"Julie! What are you doing?"

"Oh, no…Where's Mike?"

"You're looking for mike, like this?"

"Uhh…I…oh Dad…"

Julie's firm breasts jiggled as she sobbed between her father's legs. His mind swirled with emotion, the alcohol from the night before had not completely worn off. Julie looked at her father looking back at her and saw the lust build in his eyes, as they glazed over, turning to a steel gray haze. Her eyes darted toward his still massively erect penis, and her sobbing subsided.

Her mind grasped at the obvious perversity of the moment and said "Dad, if you don't punish me, I'll…" She didn't finish the plea; she reached for his penis instead.

He said nothing, waiting instead to see what she was willing to do.

She grasped the turgid meat and pumped it several times and said "Daddy do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, I've got to fuck you," he muttered.

She felt his tangling fingers grab her by the hair. His hands moved to her shoulders and twisted her body harshly until she fell on her back on the bed. Her father rolled himself full length on top of her and she twisted and squirmed, smashing her hips against the wet hard cock pressing against her wildly rocking belly.

"Oh, you've got such a big hard cock," she whimpered uncontrollably as he drew his hand up tight against the warmly swelling moistness of her cunt, searching for the tight elastic little opening.

"And you've ... God, you've got such a sweet pussy," he worked at her hotly quivering vaginal lips now, slowly and expertly parting the thinly curling pubic hairs and insinuating his fingers, hurting slightly at first so that she gasped and bit down on her lips to stem the pain.

"Oh, it's going to feel so goooood! Hurry! Fuck me now! Noooooow!" she whimpered through contorted lips, flailing her head from side to side on the spongy, sweat soaked material of the bed.

She shuddered expectantly as his hands pushed her thighs further apart still, stretching her cunt until it lay before him in a flat exposed plain. Her legs snaked out on either side of his body and her calves locked against the backs of his legs. He grasped his hard aching cock in his hands and then Julie felt the lips around her softly quivering cunt slowly stretching open. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, then gave way before the hard cruel pressure.

"Ooooooh, Daddy" she groaned as it slithered deep inside her belly.

Her dad shoved again slowly forward, and then suddenly he could stand it no more, and he rammed into her with everything he had, sinking the lust-inflated cock all the way to the deepest recesses of her warmly accepting young belly. He could feel the soft, sperm-filled sac of his balls slap tightly against her jerking buttocks and her legs kicked out in the air from the relentless onward pressure. But she responded like a creature from his wildest dreams, digging her heels into the bed and grinding her wetly clasping cunt back up his smoothly skewering shaft, begging for more of the cruel treatment.

He could hardly contain himself as her grunts of pleasure resounded through the thick sex filled air. He set up a quick rhythmic fucking motion, further incited by the flat smack of naked flesh on naked flesh as his belly smacked heavily against hers with each lust-heated stroke. It seemed impossible, but it was true: he was ramming that hard thick cock up into the warmly quivering confines of his daughter's cunt and she was loving every minute of it ... God, she was a wild woman when it came to fucking ... he had never had anything like this before and it took the utmost of his self-control to hold off from coming instantly into the softly squeezing walls of her cunt.

"Oh, Ooooooh, Arhgh," she groaned as it pushed with greater force through the hotly pulsating passage. "Oh, fill me Daddy, fiiiiilll meeee," the sounds came incoherently around the swabbing tongue sunk deep in her throat.

He dropped his body heavily down on her, smashing the young ripe tits tightly against his heaving chest. He reached back grabbing her ankles and pushing them brutally back over her shoulders, until she was rolled up into a tight round ball of helplessness beneath him. His shoulders pushing against the backs of her full rounded calves kept her locked in that vulnerable position as he fucked heavily into her.

Reaching beneath them, he forced his hands between the bed and the tight white cheeks of her ass, kneading the warm soft flesh and pulling the gently rotating cheeks further apart. He could feel the hot smooth walls of her tightly clasping cunt sucking hungrily at his aching cock, convulsing tightly around his rapidly plunging hardness. Goddamn it, I'm going insane, he thought. I'm going to lose my fucking mind! Then, before he could begin another thought, he felt it begin for her.

"Aaaaaagh, I'm coming Daddy!" she screamed up into his mouth and her body tossed under him, slipping and churning in a furious spasm.

"I'm coming. I'm coming too," he mumbled over and over to himself, speeding up the already furious rhythm of his strokes. He could feel the hot white cum building up inside his heated balls as they beat hard against her wildly gyrating upturned ass. But he couldn't let it stop! He was going to spurt his boiling semen into his girl's sweet little belly until she was filled to the bursting point with their dual mixture of hotly gushing cum juice ... and then, before he could complete the thought, he could feel it, the muscles of her cunt clasping voraciously around him and massaging his cock to a flooding hugeness that threatened to split her womb apart.

He could feel his breath becoming ragged and short, his cock jerking and stiffening even larger. He could sense the sensation of hot white cum spewing now out of the wildly jerking head and shooting up into her like liquid fire, ricocheting around inside her hotly convulsing vaginal walls like thick burning streams of molten lava. In a cascade of passion the lovers exploded into a mutual orgasmic haze, convulsing to exhaustion, slowing, and then – guilt.

Julie's Dad was the first to speak "Julie, we can never speak of this."

"I know, Dad. This can never happen again."

"Agreed! Now you should go back to your room."

"Okay…I love you Daddy." She said as she kissed him good night.

In the morning, at breakfast Julie asked her Mom, "Why's Dad in the guest room?"

"Oh, I made him sleep in there 'cause he was so drunk last night. He's such a boor when he's drunk."

Julie thought of her father, mumbling under her breath "He sure is something."

On Christmas Eve Julie gave her father a holiday greeting card, opening it he read: 'Dad, I'm jealous of Mom, merry Christmas, Julie.'

Her father smiled, winked at her, and then walked over to Mike and said "Son, I know you and Julie want to be together, perhaps you can spend tonight together. Merry Christmas!"

Julie beamed at her father, her pride and love were obvious, so was her appreciation.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Julie's Christmas Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds