• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Unattainable Shelly

The Unattainable Shelly

I've had the hots for Shelly since we were twelve years old and playing 'doctor' in her dad's garage. We dated, off and on, all through junior high and high school, but for some reason or other I was never able to get into her pants. Others did - lots of others, but not me. I almost got there once. We were in her basement and my finger was in her pussy and she was stroking my dick. In another couple of minutes I would have been in her, but the front door slammed and her father, who had come home from work early, started hollering, "Where is everybody?" We hastily got ourselves together and that was the last time I'd had a chance.

Shelly went off to college and I went to work at the factory. She met and married some jock while there and when I heard about it I got so pissed that I threw a spanner wrench halfway across the shop. Shelly came home to visit her family and a couple of my buddies told me that she had pulled a train out behind the country club while she was here. Just my damn luck that I was doing my two week training stint with the National Guard. Shelly came to town several more times over the next two years and something always seemed to take me away whenever she visited and someone always told me that she had taken part in a gangbang while she was here. I was so frustrated that I finally wrote her a letter and told her that I would like to see her the next time she came to town. To my surprise she answered the letter with a phone call, "Ray! It was so good to hear from you. I've looked for you every time I've been back, but you were always gone somewhere." She gave a sexy little laugh, "We have some unfinished business. I'll call you the next time I'm coming and maybe you can meet me at the airport." I told her I would be there with bells on.

She called three days ago and I met her at the airport. God did she look fine. Jet black hair down to the middle of her back, big tits, a great ass and that sexy, wicked smile that always seemed to say, "Want to fuck me?" In the car I put my arms around her and gave her a passionate kiss which she returned, and we held it until horns began honking at me to stop blocking traffic. As I pulled away her hands went right to my zipper and in seconds she had my cock out and was slowly stroking it. I drove straight to my place and when we got there she put her head in my lap and kissed my dick before tucking it away. Hot damn, I thought, after all these years I was finally going to fuck Shelly. We practically ran up the steps and as soon as we were inside she turned and threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately. My hands went under her blouse and took hold of her huge tits. Her hand had my cock back out and she sank to her knees in front of me. Her hot mouth wrapped around the head of my cock and she started to give me a blowjob. I was in Heaven. Suddenly she stopped. Taking her mouth off my cock she looked around and then asked me, "Where is everybody?"

I looked at her confused, "What do you mean?"

"Where are the others?"

Still confused, I said "What others?"

She let go of my cock and stood up. "Oh Ray baby, I'm sorry. I thought you knew."

"Knew what?" I asked.

"Its all my fault. I should have known you didn't know. You were never here on my previous visits. Oh baby, I'm sorry."

I almost screamed, "What are you talking about?"

She started to weep. "Don't be mad at me baby. I want you to have me, I really do, but my husband won't let me."

Now I was more confused than ever. "He won't let you?" I stammered.

"My husband doesn't mind my fucking around, but he made me promise that I'd only do gangbangs. He says that way I'll avoid the emotional entanglements that might go with having individual lovers. I'm sorry baby. I can't fuck you or even suck your cock unless you are one of a group of at least five."

I stared at her open mouthed.

"Well don't just stand there baby! Get on the phone!"

For the next two hours I tried calling everyone I'd ever known, but all I got were no answers and busy signals. Shelly looked at her watch; "I've got to go baby. My sister is expecting me in half an hour." Reluctantly I put down the phone and then drove her to her sisters. She leaned over and gave me a kiss, "Keep trying baby. I really want you to do me" and then she was out of the car.

I kept trying. God knows I kept trying. I spent the rest of the afternoon and most of the night on the phone. I managed to get hold of three guys; one said, "Fuck no, I ain't taking no sloppy seconds," one said, "Sorry dude. The in-laws are in town and I can't get free", and the third said "Hell yes! Just tell me when and where." I went to bed that night in a rotten mood and when I finally fell asleep I had nightmares - all the same. I was with Shelly and every time I was just about to stick my dick in her something would come along and prevent it.

The phone woke me up. It was Shelly, "Where were you last night? Brad Ellis got a group together and I tried to call you, but your line was always busy."

I wanted to scream with rage! Shelly continued, "I usually only do it once every trip, but it may be six or eight months before I come back again so I'm doing another one tonight. Can you come to room 312 at the Holiday Inn tonight? Say around eight?"

I told her I would be there, "And Shelly? Thanks for the call. You have no idea how much this means to me."

I spent the day on Cloud Nine. I was finally going to fuck the girl I had been in love with (ok,ok - had the hots for) for over fifteen years. When I got to room 312 I found the festivities in full swing. Shelly was on the bed and Brad was fucking her hard and fast. Shelly had her heels locked behind his legs, her fingernails were dug into his ass cheeks, and she was moaning, "yes yes yes, harder baby harder, fuck me fuck me."

Brad bent forward and said something in her ear and Shelly's moans turned into "Give it to me, give it to me, cum in me, cum in me baby."

Brad gave a sudden hard plunge and held himself against her while his cock drained. I looked around the room and counted seven other guys and since I was the last to arrive I knew I was going to be the last on and I didn't care. I was finally going to have Shelly. I watched for over two hours as one by one they stepped forward to worship at the altar of Shelly's cunt. My cock was so hard and I was so aroused, that by the fourth guy I had to go into the bathroom and jack myself off. If I hadn't have done that there was no doubt in my mind that I would have exploded as soon as the head of my dick touched her pussy lips, and I'd waited too damn long for this to have it be over in seconds.

Finally it was my turn.

Shelly smiled at me, her long legs spread wide to receive me, "Its been a long wait baby, I hope you enjoy it as much as I will."

I approached the bed and had one knee down when all hell broke loose. Bells and alarms were going off all over the place; everybody was grabbing for clothes and dressing quickly. The phone rang and Brad answered it. When he put the phone down he said,"There's a fire - they are evacuating the building. We need to get out of here fast."

Shelly was off the bed in a flash and I was left kneeling there and silently screaming, "No no no no no not now! I'm so close." But of course I had no choice but to get dressed and follow the others out of the building.

As we stood outside and watched the fire trucks arrive Shelly came over to me, "I'm sorry baby. Maybe next time." And the fire? It was a fucking false alarm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Unattainable Shelly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 518 milliseconds