• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mellisa, Mary Ellen and Me Ch. 02

Mellisa, Mary Ellen and Me Ch. 02

12

If I had passed on picking up Mellisa the next night at seven my life over the next year would have been a whole lot less stressful, but I picked her up on time and headed for the motel.

"What? I don't rate a date of any kind? Just going to haul me to the motel like some kind of round heeled slut?"

"Isn't that what you are? You sure have been acting like one."

"Still, it isn't very gentlemanly of you to acknowledge the fact."

It was a repeat of the first night except that this time Mellisa wanted to try anal. I took my time and used plenty of KY Jelly and then I eased myself into her tight ass. She had her head buried in a pillow and I saw her hands clutching the bed sheets tightly, but she never made a sound the whole time I stroked into her pooper. When it was over she asked me if I had liked it and I told her that any way I could get off was enjoyable.

"Well I didn't like it and I hope that you can do without it in the future because I don't want to do it again."

"Your choice sweetie. It is your body and you get to decide what to do with it."

"Everything else we did last night I loved. Go wash off your cock so we can fuck and then you can eat my pussy."

It turned out that her favorite thing was for me to eat her pussy after I had cum in her. We screwed four times that night and she had me eat her pussy after every time. I started thinking that the only reason we fucked was so she could have me eat her. When I took her home and she said, "Same time tomorrow?" I told her no.

"I have a couple of school projects that I have to turn in as soon as Christmas break is over and I need to spend some time working on them."

"So when will I see you again?"

"How about Friday?"

"Friday? But that's four days away. It isn't fair Ryan. You got me started and it is up to you to see that I get what I need."

"Sorry Mellisa, but my plans for Christmas break didn't factor in what has happened with you. Plus I have Sally to think about."

"Your ex-girlfriend?"

"That's the problem Mellisa, she doesn't know that yet and I'm not asshole enough to let her find out by some other means. I have to break it off in person."

"You sure about that? Because I'm not sharing you with anyone else Ryan. I want all you have and I don't intend to leave you with enough energy to take care of anyone else."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thus began what proved to be the most turbulent year of my life. Between work, school and Mellisa all my time was pretty much eaten up. What with my class load and my job I was only able to see Mellisa twice during the week and then on Saturday and Sunday. Mellisa didn't want to go to a movie, didn't want to go dancing, didn't want to do anything but fuck and it wasn't long before the constant renting of motel rooms was straining my budget. Mellisa and I tried the back seat a couple of times but we both agreed that it was way too uncomfortable and constraining. I sat down and ran some numbers and found that I could rent an efficiency apartment for half of what I was paying for motel rooms so I went out and found one close to school.

My big mistake was to give Mellisa a key. It got to where I would come home from class and find her naked on my bed and waiting for me. My grades began to suffer because I was spending more time in Mellisa than in a book. Finally I had to take the key away from her and tell her I would only see her on Monday and Thursday and weekends. She got pissed at me and I didn't see her for two weeks. Then one Thursday I came home from class and found her sitting on the steps to my apartment.

"What brings you here?"

"Don't be an ass Ryan. You know damned well why I'm here. Can we go inside or do you want me to go after your cock right here in public."

"Grapevine told me that you had a new guy."

"What did you expect? You tossed my ass out and I was pissed so I dated another guy."

"So why are you here instead of with him?"

"He's a jerk. Besides, he won't eat pussy."

"So I'm just a fuck toy for you?"

"Works for me. Come on Ryan, let's go inside and play."

She wanted to be eaten first and I was surprised to find out that she was very wet and I commented on it.

"What do you expect? You get me used to damned near every day and then you cut me off. All I've thought about for two weeks is getting laid and that made me horny and horny makes me wet."

"I thought you were getting it on with the other guy."

"He wanted to and I would have, but he told me he wouldn't eat me and I told him that was the price of admission and he didn't want to pay it. So it's up to you sweetie, eat me baby, give me what I love."

We got back on our Monday, Thursday, weekend schedule, but I noticed a slight change in Mellisa. It seemed like the more she got, the more she wanted. She was always horny and as a consequence she was always sopping wet when we got together. I suppose that if I'd had more free time I might have figured it out, but a full class load, my job, time spent doing homework and class assignments and time spent with Mellisa didn't leave me with a whole lot of time to sit around and speculate.

I found out the truth the day I was blackmailed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Saturday and I arrived at Mellisa's house to pick her up for a date. Mary Ellen invited me in and told me that Mellisa wasn't there.

"She went to the mall and she just called and said she was running about an hour late."

"Okay, I guess I'll come back in an hour."

"No Ryan, I want you to stay. In fact I'm glad she's running late because it gives me a chance to find out about something I've been curious about."

"What's that?"

"Oral sex."

"Excuse me?"

"Oral sex. You know Ryan, sucking cock and eating pussy."

"I don't understand."

"Sure you do Ryan. Mellisa was talking to one of her girlfriends on the phone the other day. She didn't know that I was home and the conversation got a little raunchy. I didn't know you had such a kinky side Ryan. The part that grabbed my attention was where she told her friend how much she got off when you eat her pussy."

She stood up and started undressing and as she stripped she said, "I'm forty years old Ryan and do you know that I've never had my pussy eaten? Not once. My husband thinks that oral sex is perverted and disgusting, but I've always wanted to try it. I've never wanted it bad enough to risk my marriage by going out and picking up guys until I found one who would eat me, but I don't have to go looking now, do I? You are right here."

"I don't think that this is a good idea Mrs. Sheets. Maybe I'd just better leave."

"Nonsense Ryan, this is a great idea. I finally get what I want and you avoid a whole mess of possible problems."

"Pardon me?"

"Well Ryan, just imagine what might happen if my husband were to find out that not only were you screwing his little princess, but you were also doing things to her that are so perverted that he won't even do them with his own wife. Besides sugar, it shouldn't be that much of a chore for you. I've seen you looking at me and twice I've danced with you and felt your hard cock poking into me. Come on sugar, show Mary Ellen what she's been missing all these years."

You would think that I would jump at the chance to do something - anything - with Mary Ellen, but I was getting just a little bit tired of the women in that family beating me over the head with Ron. I was right on the edge of standing up and saying, "Sorry Mrs. Sheets, but I wouldn't feel right doing something like that with my girlfriends mom." Then I thought about the nine months to go until graduation. So close to being done - too close to blow it at that late date.

"How do we keep from getting caught by Ron or Mellisa?"

"Ron left an hour ago to go play golf and he will be gone at least four hours. We have an hour before Mellisa gets home so let's not waste any more time talking sugar."

I should have known that something was wrong when she lay down, spread her legs and said, "Hurry sugar, before it all leaks out," but the words flew right past me. I was so busy admiring Mary Ellen's superb body that I had my mouth on her pussy and was licking away before the "it all leaks out" registered. I started to pull my head away from Mary Ellen's pussy, but she cried out, "No sugar, keep eating me, please don't stop" and she dug her fingers in my hair and held me to her. She started pushing her muff up at me and I found the little man in the boat and went after him. She screamed and had an orgasm and I stayed after her clit until she started moaning again and then I pulled away from her.

"Don't stop, please sugar, don't stop."

I stood up and started taking off my pants and she said, "What are you doing. Oh no sugar, you can't fuck me. I've never been unfaithful to Ron."

"What do you call what we have just been doing?"

"It isn't cheating if it is something he won't do for me."

"Oh, so you get your jollies and I get to suffer?"

"If I suck your cock will that do?"

"That would be just fine."

"You will have to tell me what to do. When I said that Ron did not believe in oral sex I meant it both ways. I've never sucked a cock."

I had to smile at that and she asked me what was so funny. I couldn't very well tell her the truth - that mother and daughter both got their first taste of cock from me - so I said, "What's funny is that you are blackmailing me into doing something that most guys my age would give their right arm to be doing."

"It isn't blackmail sweetie; you wanted me, you just needed a little push. Now please go back to eating my pussy, please sugar, I really, really like it."

"When do I get my blow job?"

"Make me cum once more and then I'll do it."

"What did you mean when you said, Hurry, before it all leaks out?"

"Ron made love to me before he went to play golf."

"You had me go down on you after Ron had cum in you?"

"Of course sugar, isn't that what you like?"

"Why in God's name would you think I liked it?"

"Because that's what Mellisa was telling her friend on the phone. She said you ate her pussy after she had fucked someone else. She said you do it every time you get together. She gets laid, comes to you, you eat her out and then spend the rest of the evening fucking like bunnies."

"Mellisa said that?"

I saw it register on her face and she said, "You didn't know?"

"No, I didn't know."

"Oh dear, I think I may just have fucked it up for all of us.'

"I guess you just did."

"Does this mean you won't eat my pussy any more?"

I looked at the sexy woman spread out before me and I thought, "What the hell, it hasn't killed me yet and I might never have an opportunity like this again." So I said, "I'll tell you what Mary Ellen. If you can get me off and there is still enough time for me to eat you again before Mellisa gets home I will. But I want something from you first."

"What?"

"The name of the girl who Mellisa was talking to."

"I don't have it. I only heard her side of the conversation and I only caught the middle of it. Why do you need it?"

"Because Mellisa and I are about to part company and I can't very well tell her that it is because of information that I got from you."

"Why are you breaking it off with her. According to Mellisa you two have a great sex life. Whatever she's done hasn't bothered you until now."

"Before I didn't know; now I do and it bothers the hell out of me."

"I looked at my watch, "You had better hurry if you want me to do you again."

Mary Ellen was hopelessly inept at giving head. She, like Mellisa, could probably get better with time, but she wasn't getting the job done that day and I told her so.

"I'll give you a hand job then sugar, I will get you off."

"I can give myself hand jobs Mary Ellen" and I got started to get up and get my clothes.

"No, please sugar, no. Stay and eat my pussy, please?"

"I'm sorry Mary Ellen, but I need to get some relief and since I'm going to have to do it myself I'm going home to do it."

"No sugar, please stay" but I ignored her and started to get up.

"No!" she cried, "Damn it no. I'll get you off" and she pulled me down, swung over me and impaled herself on my cock. She began sliding up and down all the while moaning, "Hurry sugar, hurry up and cum. Cum for me sugar, hurry up and cum for me. Get off so you can eat me baby, please sugar, hurry."

I rolled her on her back and began pounding her as hard as I could. Her legs locked around me and her finger nails bit deep into my back and it only took minutes until the cum started boiling up from my balls and splashed Mary Ellen's insides. I leaned over her, breathing hard while my cock softened in her pussy and then she began pushing me away from her.

"Hurry sugar, hurry. Eat me baby, please eat me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was lying on her living room floor, still naked, watching me dress. "Can we do this again Ryan?"

"You really want to?"

"Oh God yes, yes I do."

"What about the being unfaithful to Ron part?"

"Fuck him. He had his chance and would never do it. I'll still fuck his brains out, but I'm going to look to you for oral sex and I'll pay for it any way I have to, okay?"

"I don't know Mary Ellen. My apartment won't be safe for us if Mellisa decides to hang around. I can't afford motels and I don't like back seats. Because of Ron and Mellisa it wouldn't be safe here, so how would we do it?"

"Maybe you can't afford motels Ryan, but I can." She giggled and then said, "Would you like being a kept man Ryan? Would it turn you on to have a forty year old woman paying so that you could have sex with her?"

"I suppose it would."

"When sugar? When can we do it?"

"As soon as I'm done talking to Mellisa I'll have Mondays, Thursdays and weekends free."

"You are really going to drop her?"

"Like a hot coal. In fact I'm going to leave now. When she gets home tell I was here and left. You can even tell her that I wasn't in a very good mood when I got here and let her think about that while she tries to find me."

As I was leaving Mary Ellen handed me a piece of paper, "That's my cell phone number. Call me Monday and I'll let you know where to meet me."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in my apartment fixing myself dinner when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find a pissed off Mellisa standing there. She pushed past me into the apartment and said, "Where were you? I told mom to have you wait."

"Didn't feel like waiting. I was there on time, you weren't, I left. I was only there to tell you to fuck off anyway so I didn't see any sense in waiting. I figured I see you sooner or later and I could tell you then."

"Tell me to fuck off?"

"Yeah sweetie, I found out about the little game you have been playing on me and I didn't like it."

"Game? What game?"

"Don't play dumb Mellisa. You know damned well what game. Getting yourself fucked by some guy and then rushing over to see me and having me eat him out of you and all the while telling me that you were so wet because you were horny for me."

She looked away from me and said, "Honestly Ryan, I don't know what you are talking about."

What the hell, if she could lie so could I. "I'm talking about the guy who swaggered up to me at the mall today and asked me how I liked being a cock sucker by proxy. When I asked him what the fuck he was talking about he said he just wondered how I liked eating you out after he fucked you. I told him he was full of shit and he said, "No way dude. Every Monday and Thursday I lay the pipe to her before she comes by your apartment."

"That's not true Ryan, I...."

I cut here off, "Just get out Mellisa" and I took her by the arm and led her to the door, opened it and pushed her outside. She turned and tried to come back in, but I blocked the door.

"Please Ryan, don't do this to me."

The last thing I heard as I slammed the door in her face was, "Damn it Ryan, I love you, please don't do this to me."

I almost opened the door back to ask her what she'd said. I love you? She had never uttered those words to me before, but then I thought, so what, and went back to fixing my dinner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next six weeks Mellisa hung around my apartment. When I pulled onto the parking lot I just turned around and left if I saw her car or saw her sitting on my steps. If I didn't see her until it was too late I just pushed past her and slammed my apartment door in her face. I couldn't avoid her at work, but I could ignore her and I did. The mantra was always the same; "Please talk to me Ryan, just talk to me. I know we can work things out Ryan, I just know we can. Please Ryan, I love you, talk to me."

During that same six weeks I was meeting her mother at motels. Mary Ellen got to be pretty good at giving blow jobs, but what she wanted most was for me to eat her pussy and it almost always had Ron's cum in it. Unlike her daughter Mary Ellen didn't try to trick me and she was always very up front about it. She always told me as soon as we were in the motel room if Ron had been there first.

"I go crazy when you eat my pussy baby, but I go absolutely starkers when you do it after Ron has fucked me. I have more and bigger orgasms and I hope to God you never stop giving them to me."

One night when we were in a sixty-nine her butt hole look really appealing so while I was sucking on her clit I pushed a finger in her ass and she moaned. I worked it around a little and she stopped sucking my cock and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Playing with your butt."

"That's nasty."

"I'm a nasty guy. Haven't you ever had anal sex?"

"Good lord no."

"Why not?"

"It's nasty and perverted."

"You said that about oral sex, but it sure didn't take you long to change your mind."

"No, Ron said oral sex was perverted."

"Well, he was wrong about that so how do you know that you aren't?"

"Have you done it often?"

"Quite a lot."

"Let me think about it for a while."

She loved it! She got to the point where she had a hard time making up her mind what she wanted to do first when we got together - get her butt fucked or her pussy eaten. I was in hog heaven. I was getting all the sex I could handle from a super sexy woman who spoiled me rotten. She even made me feel like a gigolo. My car was a ten year old clunker and one night I missed meeting her at the motel because the car broke down. When I called her and cancelled and told her why she was upset. Just how upset I found out the next time we got together. When we were through taking each other through the wringer and I was getting dressed to leave she took some keys out of her purse and tossed them to me.

"What's this?"

"The keys to your new car. I don't want you to ever miss another one of MY nights because of car trouble."

"New car?"

"Well, not brand new, that might have caused talk given your financial situation, but it is only two years old and I had it gone completely through to make sure you won't have any problems with it. It's the green one just outside parked next to mine."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My grades were coming back up because Mary Ellen didn't take up near as much of my time as Mellisa had. After all, she did have a husband she had to keep happy. Strange as it seemed to me then, given that she was fucking my eyes out, she said that she loved Ron to death and didn't want to lose him.

"If he ever decides to try oral sex sugar I'd never see you again. I'd miss you, but I'd never leave home if Ron would take care of me."

Then came the day I had been expecting ever since my breakup with Mellisa. I had practiced my speech and I was ready. Ron asked me to stop by his office after work. After the niceties were out of the way he said, "Mellisa tells me that you broke up with her."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mellisa, Mary Ellen and Me Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds