• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mallball Ch. 02

Mallball Ch. 02

She tried to look nonchalant but she was failing. Her Master had "parked" her outside of Claire's while he was inside searching for the right toe rings for her nipples. He had parked her by tying two harmless strands of yarn to each wrist and tying them to the railing. She could have snapped the yarn in a second, of course, but she didn't. Her back faced the railing. Each wrist was "tied" to the rail on either side of her and she covered the strands with her hands so it was almost impossible to notice that she was tied.

She suspected he was peeking out, enjoying the view. She didn't move because he said not to and because she was dripping pussy juice.

He emerged. He came right up to her, waited for a quiet moment from the traffic walking by and boldly opened her coat just enough so he could push her bra aside and free her left nipple of the rubber band. There was a violent throb and she moaned but she kept her wrists still. He attached the ring and closed it at the base of her nipple just enough to ensure it wasn't going anywhere and that her nipple would stay rigid. He waited for a pair of walkers to pass and repeated the process on the other nipple. He closed up her coat, leaving the bra free of her breasts, her nipples adorned.

"Let's go bikini shopping, my girl."

He took her hand and broke the yarn rope and laughed at her "bondage."

"See, my sweet slut, you can be a good girl."

In minutes they were there. He ushered her in, left her standing and returned a moment later with several tiny strips of fabric.

"White, of course," she thought. "Those toe rings will stick out like thimbles."

He escorted her to the dressing room. "Let me have the coat," he said firmly, as propelled her to the door. She opened the belt and he lifted it off her shoulders as she went into the little dressing room.

"Pass the bra and panties out and I'll pass the suit in. Put it on and show it to me."

She reluctantly handed him the bra and panties. She caught a view of herself standing there naked, dripping, ben wah balls rattling inside of her, her stiff nipples ringed with cheap jewelry from Clare's.

" Another store," she thought, " that I'll never walk by again without my pussy gushing."

She felt an involuntary shudder, a swelling in her clit and her nipples throbbed.

At that instant the suit came over the top. It took her a minute to figure it out but it was scandalously small, her pubic area just barely hidden, her nipples protruding. It was just a string in the back. She stared at herself. She took a breath, opened the door and prepared to show him...but the bastard wasn't there. He was all the way across the store, looking at other suits.

"Oh, darling," he said, the seeming innocence in his voice so maddeningly coy. "Come, let me see."

She gritted her teeth and started towards him. It looked like miles across the store. It was when she was about halfway across the store in the mini-bikini that she remembered how red her spanked ass was and that, but for a string of useless cloth, it was in full view. She tried to make the best of it as she approached him and she slowed her gait. That's when she noticed that he was actually in conversation with the store bimbo who was just short enough to be barely visible above the rack he was examining. Some skinny little college-age thing.

"Great," she thought, but she was determined to get through it.

He said, "Oh, it looks great, come closer, don't you think so too? " he said the store clerk.

"Oh, yes" the little bitch perkily replied, "it really shows her off."

She braced for what was coming next. He wasn't going to spare her any embarassment.

He promptly said "let's see how it looks in the back, turn around and show us."

She again gritted her teeth but obeyed (why did she always obey him, it was so humiliating), but as ever, felt the telltale rush of moisture when her pussy betrayed her. The clicking ben wah balls and the nipple rings didn't help.

"Beautiful" he exclaimed.

But there was a gasp from the store girl who was staring at her red ass. "Her ass is all red" she blurted, stating the obvious.

There was a silence.

"Well she was late, again," her Master replied. "What happens, my dear,when you are late?"

She thought she'd strangle him and she wanted the floor to open up and disappear. And yet, she felt the betraying flush, she looked down and a little voice came out of her. " Then I need to be spanked."

"You mean you spank her when she misbehaves?" the store girl asked. "Could this girl be any less helpful," she thought.

"She likes and needs it. It makes her wet, especially when she has to admit to being a subslut. Look for yourself. Turn around and face us, my dear."

Again, she meekly complied, afraid to look down at the little triangle of fabric covering her pussy.

The store girl looked down at her bikini bottoms and the growing wet spot that gave the subslut's status away.

"Omigod, she's soaked."

The store girl kept staring at her. The subslut, because that who she knew she was, just looked at the floor.

And sure enough, he read the humiliation and helpless arousal and prodded further

"subslut, you've clearly ruined the bikini, don't you think we have to buy it now?"

She nodded miserably and felt more liquid drench the fabric.

" Shall we have the store girl, pack it up?"

Another nod from subslut.

"Great," he said cheerily, "I'm glad we agree. So let's have the suit."

She turned and started to head for the dressing room, her red ass visible to him and the store girl.

"Subslut, who said to go back to the dressing room? Let's have the suit." She reddened and froze.

"Here?" she squeaked out.

"subslut, what happens when you delay in obeying?" he asked.

The sales girl stared fascinated, her own hands involuntarily touching herself. Would he really expect her to strip off here, even though the store was empty? Was he going to spank her again?

subslut stared at the ground. She was going to be punished again. "I'm going to spank you right here, right now," he said quietly, "or would you prefer the dressing room?" She looked around panicked and said "the dressing rooom, please, Master," not really believing she was asking to be spanked in a mall dressing room.

"Well," he said, "it won't be so easy as that. First of all, I want the suit now. And, (he turned to the sales girl), would you mind if I borrow the dressing room? You'd like to watch wouldn't you?"

The sales girl nodded bu did not speak.

"subslut, assume inspection position, the sales girl will take the suit off you for me." Both women silently said "Omigod" to themselves at the same instant...

Subslut looked at her toes and slowly assumed her inspection position, her legs spread shoulder length apart, hands laced behind her head. He nodded to the sales girl and she inched forward, reaching for the bikini bottom. She grabbed the string tie on subslut's hip and looked at him. He nodded and she pulled the string. The bikini bottom started to fall off but subslut was so wet and the crotch was snugged so tight to her pussy, that it just hung there, her moisture keeping it on.

"Look." said the sales girl, "she's so wet it won't fall off." Subslut's realized her humiliation had just reached a previously unknown boundary. The sales girl reached out and pressed her hand to the crotch. She cupped the bikini and then pulled. The bikini bottom reluctantly came free and the sales girl's finger brushed subslut's clit.

That's when subslut came... and without permission. The telltale shudder and the gush of liquid. And, of course, all three of them knew. And she knew she was about to pay.

"Leave subslut's top on," he said grimly to the store bimbo. "You can meet us in the dressing room and you can see what this subslut has in store for her now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mallball Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds