• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust and Sin

Lust and Sin

Vicki sat on the bleachers, watching her son's football practice. She was sort of the "team mother" and was obligated to be at every game, every practice and every meeting. Some days this worked out to her advantage, other days she felt as though she was no more visible then the gum that hid beneath the bleachers.

Vicki was 42 years old, divorced and the mother of one, her shining pride, Nathan. She worked at a clinic, filing papers and answering phones. Her pride never would let her accept money from Nathan's father, so Vicki always took whatever job was necessary to pay the bills. Thankfully, her strong work ethic rubbed off on Nathan. He maintained an above average grade point all through high school, thus earning him a full scholarship to college.

At 42 years old, Vicki was still a vixen, sporting a washboard stomach, due to many hours at the gym, long, voluptuous blonde hair and green eyes that shone like emeralds when the sunlight hit them. Her body was her temple and she had always treated it very well, so she always looked at least 20 years younger then she actually was. This would explain the hoots and whistles she often received from Nathan's teammates.

"Give me 20 minutes, Mom, I'm gonna go shower and I'll be right out," said Nathan, running up from the football field, after practice.

"Take your time, sweety," she said, picking up his duffle bag and marching down the creaky metal bleachers.

As Nathan's image appeared in her rear view mirror, Vicki sat behind the steering wheel, applying her lipstick and spritzing herself with her designer perfume.

"Thanks for staying, Mom," he said, sliding into the passenger seat and slamming the door.

"Oh, don't mention it," she said, smiling at him.

As they entered their home, Nathan excused himself to go listen to music and study for an upcoming exam. While Vicki, on the other hand, retired to the living room to watch some T.V and relax.

Hours passed and the late night hour approached and Vicki was becoming bored and tired. She decided to go to bed and snuggle up with a book, hopefully sleep would soon find her and this night would be over.

Upon passing Nathan's room, Vicki noticed he had fallen asleep with his headphones on and his books scattered all over his bed.

With a smile and a silent giggle, she quietly walked in and slipped the headphones off his head, clicking his CD player off and placing his books on the floor.

Just as she reached to turn the light off, Nathan awoke.

"Mom?" he asked, sleepily.

"Yes, honey?" she answered, obviously startled.

"I'm a little nervous about starting college," he said, sitting up in his bed.

Vicki gave her son a warm smile and sat down beside him on the bed.

"Oh, Nathan, there's nothing to worry about, sweety. You're a smart boy and you've always been able to make friends easily, you'll do just fine," she said, reaching up and tussling his blonde hair.

"I'm gonna miss my friends here, though," he said.

"Well, you'll be home during the holidays, and some weekends," she said, trying her best to re-assure him.

"I know, but it's not the same," he said, looking almost like a small child going away to summer camp for the first time.

Vicki had never been able to resist this look, and, as always, she took Nathan in her arms, trying to calm his fears and anxiety by gently rubbing his hair.

Nathan closed his eyes and listened to his mother's heart beating, such a slow, perfect beat. He still smelled her perfume from earlier that day, not as strong as before, but still noticeable. He opened his eyes and noticed more then usual, Vicki wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples had come out to introduce themselves.

Instantly, Nathan felt his cock harden and the small butterflies of excitement and fear fluttered around in his stomach.

"Mom?" he whispered.

"Yes, baby?" she responded.

"You have a very nice body, not sure if I've ever told you that or not," he said shyly, almost fearing her response.

"Well, thank you, baby," she whispered, still stroking his hair, "It's kind of you to notice."

Nathan's eyes refused to leave his mother's chest. Just the intoxicating aroma of her perfume mixed with the view he was seeing was enough to send any 18 year old into kinky thoughts.

He slowly brought his hand up and began caressing his mother's leg, starting off slow, just around the knee, then, inch by inch, working his way up to her inner thigh, instantly feeling the heat from her pussy, hidden behind nothing but a sheer pair of lace panties.

Vicki had always had a bad habit of undressing in the living room, so by the time she finally made it upstairs, she was wearing hardly any clothes, and sometimes nothing at all, a trait her ex husband did not find appealing.

And, tonight was no different. Tonight she sat there wearing only a pair of black lace panties and the white t-shirt she had on during Nathan's football practice. By now, he had become used to seeing his mother running around so scantily clad, but tonight, for some reason, he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Vicki gave no objections to her son's advances, in fact, she opened her legs a bit further, welcoming him to her.

She reached down, pushing her hand underneath Nathan's chin, lifting his face up, staring deep into his dark green eyes. And, without a word said, she gently kissed his soft lips.

Nathan offered no objections to his mother's advances, in fact, he rose up to his knees, just to secure his position.

His hands roamed, quickly finding her supple tits and caressing them softly as they kissed.

His cock strained beneath his cotton boxers, aching to be set free.

Vicki gently broke their kiss and gave him a smile of approval as she lifted her shirt over her head, tossing it to the foot of the bed.

Nathan's eyes widened and his mouth watered, never had he seen such a beautiful set of tits, not even in the playboy magazines that the guys normally passed around the locker room. Vicki's tits sagged just a bit and her nipples were almost pink and completely flawless.

She laid back on his bed, softly caressing her tits, rubbing her fingertips along her erect nipples, gently squeezing them, with her legs slightly spread.

"Do you like what you see, honey?" she whispered in a teasing voice.

Nathan couldn't speak, he could only stare. Never in a million years would he ever have imagined his mother's tits would look so hot, especially considering she was no longer a woman in her 20's, or even her 30's for that matter.

"Take off your boxers," she whispered, slowly lifting her hips and sliding her already moist panties off her succulent ass and onto the floor.

Nathan quickly obeyed, and within seconds, he too, was completely naked, sitting on his knees, between his mother's legs.

"You still a virgin, baby?" she asked, sitting up on her elbows, staring directly into his eyes.

Nathan began to blush and he looked away, quietly answering, "Yes."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of, sweety," she said, sitting up all the way, face to face with her son.

Again, she took Nathan's face into her hands and softly kissed his lips, slowly turning him, as they kissed, onto his back.

She was the one in control tonight, something she had never experienced with a man, but it definitely excited her.

She slowly climbed on top of him, kissing him a bit harder now and pushing the head of his cock just inside her pussy, just enough for him to feel her heat.

"Oh, God," he whispered.

"You aint seen nothin yet," giggled Vicki, gently pushing down, forcing her son's cock to completely penetrate her cunt.

She sat straight up, taking Nathan's hands into hers, and gently guiding him into the wonderful world of sex.

She brought her feet up, pushing them into the bed, using them for leverage, slowly beginning to bounce, letting her tight cunt walls kiss every inch of her son's completely swollen cock.

She brought their hands up to her tits, showing him exactly how to cup them and gently massage her sensitive, yet extremely erect nipples.

Vicki groaned, feeling her son's hands and fingers fondling her full tits. Soon, she released her hands and let Nathan do the job himself. She arched her back and thrust her tits high into the air, picking up the pace and sucking her son's cock, balls deep into her aching hot cunt.

Didn't take Nathan long to figure out exactly what to do. He released his mother's tits, groaning as they bounced a couple times with the quick release and placed his hands on her sexy small hips, bucking his own hips upwards, jabbing her cunt with his aching cock.

"Oh, fuck, Nathan!!!!" she cried out, throwing her head back and placing her hands on his, digging her long, red claws into his knuckles.

Sounds of the bed squeaking, mixed with their moans and chants, filled the room, echoing all the way downstairs.

Nathan was quickly picking up on the do's and don't's of erotic sex, and it didn't take him but a second to flip his mother over, and he took control.

Vicki stared into her son's eyes and licked her cherry, glossy lips, teasing him further as her long legs wrapped around his naked body, locking them together.

Nathan raised up on his clenched fists and began driving his aching cock so far up inside his mother's pussy, he swore he could hear her gagging on it in the back of her throat. He groaned and grunted, ramming his cock deep, then sliding it out, and jamming it back in, almost with angry lust.

"My friends have always wanted to have you right where I have you right now," he panted, in between thrusts.

"You should bring them by, one by one," she hissed, completely slutted out and feeling nothing but raw uncontrollable lust for her son's cock.

"Fuck no," he hissed back, "This shit's all mine!"

"Take it, baby, take it all," she moaned, closing her eyes and again arching her back, wrapping her sloppy pussy around her son's throbbing cock.

"Uhhhhh!! Uhhhhh!!" he groaned, thrusting further and further into his mother's womb, never wanting this moment to end.

"Yes, baby, yes!!!" she chanted, "That's it, cum in me, baby!!!!"

"Oh, God!!!" he shouted, feeling his balls tighten, even he knew what this meant, "Oh, shit, I'm fixin to cum!!!!"

"Cum, baby!!!!!" she urged, "Don't stop till you flood Mommy's cunt with your delicious seed!!!"

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!" he screamed, as his cock unloaded gush after wild gush of hot, steamy, thick cum, deep in his mother's pussy.

The bed rattled and Vicki came like a broken fountain, matching her son's cum, gush for gush. Her body rocked and her mind went blank as Nathan's seed inbedded itself deep inside her. It had been so long since she had been fucked, she almost forgot what an orgasm of this magnitude felt like.

"OH, GOD, NATHAN!!!! BABY!!!!!! OH! OH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed, unleashing her cream, instantly tightening her cunt walls around her son's cock.

"Oh, shit, Mom," he panted, slowly thrusting his cock in and out, "I've never cum like that in my life!!!"

"Baby, you were perfect," she whispered, kissing him softly and slowly bringing her long legs down.

For a moment, neither mother nor son knew exactly what to say. They both were struggling to catch their breath and figure out how this all came about so quickly.

Maybe it was best that they didn't know WHY it happened, just be thrilled and satisfied that it DID happen.

As the late night hours turned to early morning hours, Vicki and Nathan drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, both completely naked and still sticky with cum.

8:13 A.M. they are both startled awake by a banging on the door.

"Who the hell could that be at this hour?" mumbled Vicki, sliding her panties back on, but forgetting to replace her shirt.

"Hold your fucking horses, I'm coming!!!!" she shouted, trotting down the stairs, still completely oblivious to the fact that she was topless.

"Who is it???" she hissed, opening the front door to find her ex husband, Scott, on the other side.

"What the fuck you want, Scott?" she said, leaving the door open and turning around to the living room.

"Nice way to answer the door, Vicki," he said, slamming the door closed and walking inside the house.

"Don't start, Scott," she snapped, plopping down on the couch.

"Where's Nathan?" he asked, still standing by the front door, "I came over because there's a ball game I wanna take him to."

"He's still sleeping, you know, like I was!!!" said Vicki.

"Well, go get him up then," said Scott, walking over to the recliner chair and sitting down.

But, before Vicki could call her son down, Nathan appeared at the foot of the stairs, still completely naked.

Scott's eyes widened, "Damn, Nathan, that's no way to run around in front of your mother, go put some clothes on, we're going to a ball game."

"I don't want to, but thanks anyway, Dad," he said, sporting an obviously delicious morning erection.

Vicki could feel her pussy beginning to get wet. For some reason, having two men in the room that she had had sex with, was extremely erotic to her, even if one man was her 18 year old son.

Just then, Vicki raised up off the couch and slowly slid her panties off.

Both Scott and Nathan were speechless, but both obviously checking out her body.

"What are you doing, Vicki?" asked Scott, feeling his cock beginning to rise inside his boxers.

"Well, you might as well know," she said, "Nathan and I fucked last night."

Nathan walked off the steps and over to his mother, kissing her right in front of his shocked father.

He rubbed her ass and fondled her tits, telling her how fucking good it felt last night to cum inside her well fucked pussy.

Scott stood up, with an obvious erection of his own, poking thru his dress pants. He looked at his ex wife, then at his son and slowly removed his jacket and button down shirt.

"So, Vicki, you've become a slut since our divorce, huh?" he asked, walking over to her, sandwiching her between Nathan and himself.

"So it would appear," she whispered, reaching out and stroking his cock thru his pants, while thrusting her ass into Nathan's cock, teasing both men at the same time.

Scott gave her a disgusted look and walked over to Nathan.

"And you, you've become a slut yourself, huh, Nathan?" he asked.

"So it would appear," Nathan whispered, reaching out and rubbing his mother's perfect, naked ass.

"Well, I have a secret for both of you," said Scott, "I've changed too since leaving this house. Bend your mother over, Nathan, and I'll show you."

Nathan's cock jumped and Vicki obediently leaned forward, grasping the arm of the couch.

Scott walked up behind his son, reaching out and softly rubbing his ass.

"This is my secret," whispered Scott, walking up closer to his son and poking Nathan's asshole rim with his cock tip.

This excited both Vicki and Nathan, and neither of them said a word of objection.

Nathan carefully guided his aching cock to his mother's waiting fuckhole, instantly driving it back in, as Scott pushed his cock tip into his son's asshole, taking it nice and slow.

"Ahhhhh, fuck," moaned Nathan, feeling his father's large erection forcing his tight, virgin asshole open.

"Ahhhh, fuck is right," groaned Scott, slowly pumping his hips, pushing his cock in even further.

"Oh, God, this is so fucking hot," whispered Vicki, reaching down and rubbing her engorged clit as her ex husband fucked her son up the ass.

"I always knew you were a slut," hissed Scott, looking over Nathan's shoulder at his ex wife's pussy spread wide and easily taking her son's massive cock.

"She's my slut," said Nathan, picking up the pace and fucking his mother like a pro now.

"And you can be my slut, Nathan," said his father, "You let me fuck you whenever I want and I'll buy you that new car you've been wanting for college."

"Fuck my asshole anytime you want, Dad," hissed Nathan, "Just as long as Mom agrees to be my exclusive slut."

"Yes, yes baby, only yours," whimpered Vicki, rubbing her clit faster now, feeling her orgasm quickly approaching.

Soon, the room was filled with the thick aroma of sex. Scott began fucking his son's asshole with purpose now, claiming it as his property each time he slammed his cock, balls deep into Nathan.

Each time his father would thrust into his asshole, Nathan would fuck his mother's cunt that much more viciously, ramming her cunt and calling her names like dirty slut and fucking whore.

Vicki arched her back and moaned like a slut in heat, rubbing her clit like a maniac, urging her climax on.

"I'm gonna flood your asshole, Nathan," grunted Scott, grabbing his hips and driving his cock into his son, slapping his legs with his heavy ball sack.

"Cum, fucking cum, you bastard," groaned Nathan, "Cum in my asshole!"

Vicki could no longer take it. She closed her eyes and roared as her orgasm shot thru her, almost dropping her to her knees. Her pussy clenched and vibrated, sending sensations thru Nathan's cock, too great for him to ignore.

"Oh, shit!!!" yelled Nathan, "I'm gonna cum all in your cunt, slut."

"CUM!!!! CUM, NATHAN!!!! MAKE MOMMY YOUR WHORE!!!" she screamed as jets of thick, gooey cum released, coating her cunt walls like a fresh coat of paint.

"Oh, fuck!!!" yelled Scott, "Your ass is mine now!!!!"

Thrust after thrust, finally Scott released his cum into his son's ass, causing Nathan to cum again, only this time, he quickly pulled out and slammed HIS cock into Vicki's unsuspecting asshole.

Again, she roared as her son's massive cock not only stretched her asshole past its limit, but also flooded her with rope after sticky rope of his gooey, creamy seed.

She gripped the couch tightly and panted like a tired dog, taking in the feeling of having her asshole not only fucked, but slammed with hot cum.

Minutes later, the trio, still struggling to catch their breath, slowly began to come to.

Scott slowly slid his spent cock from his son's asshole, telling him what a good fuck buddy he is and will continue to be in the future.

Nathan, too, slid his cock from his mother's asshole, rubbing her ass cheeks as the last two inches of his dick withdrew.

Vicki slowly stood up and turned to face the men, giving them each a kiss, but Nathan a more passionate one, and thanking them for such a wonderful morning.

They shared breakfast and Scott excused himself to go home and shower and head out to the golf course for the day.

As for Vicki and Nathan ........ they made passionate, dirty love on the kitchen floor before finally getting dressed themselves and heading out to spend the day together.

The months passed and Nathan did eventually leave for college.

Vicki gets letters from him three times a week, telling her of Nathan's nights with his father, hidden in the secrecy of a hotel room, off campus. And, Vicki always gets aroused by the image of that morning in the living room. And, as always, she finger bangs herself into a mind blowing orgasm, then continues reading her son's letters.

From time to time, Nathan writes about a girl in one of his classes that he's mildly attracted to. And, from time to time, he takes one of them back to his dorm room for a quicky. But, he never fails to tell his mother that no woman will ever take the place of her, nor will any other woman be able to carry the honor of taking his virginity, except her.

Vicki always smiles at this notion, and the sadness of her son being gone is quickly replaced with panting and groaning, legs spread wide open and three fingers buried, knuckle deep in her cunt.

She happily folds the letter up and adds it to the pile, content and satisfied that not only had she raised a wonderful son, but she had also fucked a wonderful man. These are the thoughts that get her thru her everyday boredom. The thoughts of a nympho mother and a secret slut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust and Sin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds