• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Comforting Cammie Ch. 02

Comforting Cammie Ch. 02

12

"Oh, I'm so lucky", I said as she looked up at me with those piercing blue eyes. Then taking my dick out of her mouth just to reply...

"I had to find a way to keep you from snoring!!"

All I could get out of my mouth were a few moans and grunts as Cammie went to town on my dick. My mind drifted back to the mind-blowing sex that she and I just had a few hours earlier and I lost my load in her mouth and Cam happily drank it all down. She came and collapsed on top of me as we both crashed into a deep and peaceful sleep.

The sun crept softly through her vertical blinds and shone on Cammie's sleeping face. I just lay there and stared at how absolutely beautiful she was and wondered how I had never noticed before. I guess feeling my stare, Cam shifted and a soft smile drew across her thick lips, followed by the opening of her deep blue eyes.

"Good morning," she whispered, "how'd you sleep?"

"I think it's only fitting that I had the best sleep of my life following the best sex of my life." I replied as I lifted a hand to move the strands of blonde hair covering her sweet cheek.

"Dane, you're too much," she laughed. "How many other girls have you told that to?"

" Before you I was a virgin. So none. I swear. Scout's honor!" I joked. We got up and to my disgust didn't have sex again that morning. Instead we took separate showers and prepared for the day. Cammie had to go to work for half a day, but working as hard as I did this past week, I had the weekend off. The day had been uneventful for me as I just lay in my basketball shorts with no shirt on the couch and watched college football. I guess I had fallen asleep when the door flew open.

"What the fuck?" I shouted while jumping up in total surprise.

"It's just me Dane," warned Cammie while rushing back to her room. Still a little cloudy from my snooze and sudden surprise, it took a minute or two to get my bearings about me. Once, I was sure I was in control of my thoughts, I headed down the hallway towards Cammie's room. She was in her closet throwing clothes out like a crazed person.

"What are you doing 'C'?" I asked.

"My mom is on her way in town. I promised her we'd go out to dinner some time about a month ago, and I'd forgotten all about it" she started. "…and apparently last night I called her through all of my hysterics and upset her. So she's almost in town right now."

"Well, I can understand how you may have upset her last night. You were a wreck, and also a sex fiend. But I'm not complaining!"

"Whatever, I wasn't expecting mom this weekend, but I'm glad she's coming, I haven't seen her in so long and have so much to share with her." she answered while finding the little black dress she was looking for. She began changing right in front of me and normally this would have been my cue to find something else to do, but this time I stayed and enjoyed the show. My cock began to swell and this didn't go unnoticed by Cammie.

"Uh Umm, those shorts aren't doing much to hold you back are they?" she questioned. "As lovely a sight as it is, I don't have time take care of it baby. And by the way, I don't want that to be the first thing my mom sees when she meets you! She'll go crazy!"

"So true, I should probably change," I stated as I slid into my room to change. I was kinda excited to be meeting Cammie's mom. I have known Cammie for a long time now, but never met her mom in person, although I felt like we've known each other for years. It seemed that every time her mom came to visit, I had to go away on business or something else came up. But we spoke on the phone often, as Cam was always at Sean's or too drunk when she called.

Cammie and her mom are definitely best friends for each other. Her mom divorced her abusive dad when Cam was extremely young, and she barely knew him. Being that her mom was only 17 when she gave birth her, allowed them to be very close. Cammie told her mom everything and her mom told her everything as well. In college, all of the guys used to say that Cammie's mom was absolutely a MILF, and I was jealous never getting to see her with my own eyes, and now I was happy that eventually that would change.

I put on a pair of jeans, and clean t-shirt. Then double-thinking it, threw on a polo shirt as well. I came out of my room just as there was a knock on the door. I had to jump out of the way as Cammie came flying down the hall to the door. She opened the door and began the long embrace of her mother.

"My Cammie, you are definitely in better shape than you sounded last night," her mom spoke. " I rushed here because I was worried about you sweety!"

"I know mom, but I think I'll be ok.," Cammie retorted. " Dane actually stayed up with me last night and helped me feel better. He's the best roomie ever!" She looked back at me and winked.

I was walking down the hallway as I heard Cammie tell this to her mother, and I swear this black man blushed. 'If her mom only knew', I thought to myself as I approached.

"Hello Jade, it's about time we are both in the same place at the same time," I joked as she came over to hug me.

"You are exactly what I pictured in my mind Dane. Definitely best roomie ever material! How are you?" she questioned.

"I'm just peachy. You look very lovely this evening," I flirted. "…In fact both of you ladies look very lovely." I had to quickly catch myself.

They both stepped back and did a little twirl and I could were Cammie's craziness came from. Cammie had on her little black dress, with her strappy hills. The dress fit tight in all of the right places and I was fighting not to gawk in front of her mom. Jade was as hotter than everyone portrayed her to be, I was not disappointed. She and Cammie could pass for sisters, not a mother-daughter combo. Jade was a lot taller than Cammie, standing about 5'10" with a long, lean shape. Her breast were not as big as Cammie's but a decent C cup and her legs seemed to go on forever, making her long skirt seem shorter than what it was. Jade had a sophisticated look that made her seem extremely sexy, looking like a sexy librarian or businesswoman type.

As I felt my groin begin to stir, I put my hands in my pocket and asked, "Can I get you ladies something to drink?"

"Sorry Dane, mom already made reservations for us and I think we're gonna be late," Cammie said.

"No worries, you ladies should scoot," I replied.

"Dane, why don't you join us!" exclaimed Jade. "We're tons of fun!"

Trying not to get too excited I respectfully declined knowing that they had a lot of catching up to do, being that they were so close and hadn't seen each other in a long while. As the ladies left, I returned to the couch and back to football. I was almost asleep again when I heard the cab pull up. Shortly there after, the two beauties stumbled through the door.

"Hey Dane," they yelled at the same time, while wavering back and forth. It was a little amusing as these two were the only things keeping the other one from falling.

"We've had a lil bit to drink," Cammie slurred.

" I can see that. Did you ladies have fun tonight?" I asked.

"Oh the best Dane," Jade began, " you should have been there. Maybe you could have made us slow down."

"I'm sure you ladies maintained control. I mean you made the right decision in taking a cab instead of driving," I reassured them as the casually sauntered into the couch holding each other.

The ladies told me of there escapades this evening amidst the berating that they gave Sean. If I didn't hate his ass so much, I may have felt sorry for the bastard. As we began to chat some, Cammie dozed off. I carried her to her room and laid her in her bed, and left the room as Jade began to prep Cam for bed. I honestly expected Jade to just sleep in Cam's bed, but she came back out to the couch with me and we chatted a bit.

"Dane, I don't want to burden you, but is there anyway you could give me a ride to the hotel?" she asked in a pouty schoolgirl way.

"Yeah, definitely. You can stay here if you'd like thought." I reminded her.

"But I want to get out of these clothes and take a long hot bath. I don't want to drive, but if you can't take me, I can call another cab," she answered.

"Jade, it would be my pleasure to drive you to your hotel," I said in my most chivalrous voice.

"Thank you darling," she stated as we made our way to the car. I opened the passenger door for her and let her get in. Her skirt slid up slightly and I think she caught me staring at her inner thigh. With what I thought was a faint smile, she put on her seatbelt and we were off to the hotel. I initially pulled up to the front door and let her out. With a quick peck on the cheek, she got out and switched inside the hotel. Having to pry my eyes away from her lovely ass, I started around the parking lot, thinking about waking Cammie up, as I thought about her ass all day. I was about to leave the lot, when I heard a cell phone. I saw it in the passenger seat and knew it must have been Jade's, so I answered it.

"Hello,"

"Dane, thanks for answering my phone, I forgot it in your car. Can you bring it up to me?" Jade asked on the other end of the line.

"Sure, I'll be right up," I responded. After getting the room number, I parked the car and went into the hotel, up to her room. The door wasn't closed and I figured that she had just opened it so I could come right in. She came out of the bathroom still brushing her teeth as I entered the room.

"Here you are Jade," I said while waving the phone, showing her that I had it with me. She gestured for me to wait a second as she went back in the bathroom to rinse.

"Thanks a million Dane." She smiled softly as she reached out for the phone. It was crazy, but I could have sworn that she was not as drunk as she acted to be earlier.

"Not a problem. You seem to be standing better than you were an hour ago." I stated matter-of-factly, wondering why I had just called her out.

"Yeah, I know," she began. "but Camella was such a mess; I just wanted to be there for her while she drank herself into submission. But I had to act that way so she wouldn't feel weird."

"That's cool Jade. You're an awesome mom. She needed that."

"Thanks. Why don't you sit down and we chat a little."

"OK." I sat in one of the recliners as Jade made her way to the bed and kicked off her heels. We talked a little, and I had to fight to keep my eyes off her legs, or from her lovely chest.

"Do you think I'm attractive Dane?" she suddenly asked.

"Umm," was about all I could mutter. I had absolutely no idea how to answer that. As she stood in front of me posing, I felt my prick coming to life. "Yeah, Jade. You are beautiful."

"You don't think I'm an old lady?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"No, you're very beautiful." I gasped while she slid her hands up and down her slender frame. My cock was now straining against my captive jeans. Before I could hide my erection, her eyes found it and stared lovingly. Her tongue parted her lips as she began to smile wide. I knew that I should leave at that very moment, but my legs were like stone and wouldn't allow me to. The only thing that was moving on my body was my steadily growing penis. As I grew, Jade slowly drew closer towards me.

"Is that for me?" she asked as she straddled one of my legs. Not expecting an answer she continued, "Cammie told me that you were a little cutie Dane, but you took my breath away earlier this evening."

I swallowed hard, and had no idea what to do. I mean, normally I would be sealing the deal, but this was the mother of one of my best friends; not to mention the mother of the same girl I fucked less than 24 hours ago.

"I'm glad you find me attractive Dane," she continued in an extremely low and sultry voice. She started running her hands over my shoulders before she ran her hands down my chest and to the base of my shirt. She then pulled it up with one hand while rubbing my chest with the other. I complied by lifting my arms up and letting her continue her undressing of me. The entire time our eyes never broke their lock of each other. I began to get lost in those amazing hazel eyes as she started to kiss my neck and down my chest.

"MMMMM," she moaned. I tried to speak, but had no luck in getting any words out. I was just sucked in by this sexy siren and allowed her to take me were ever she wanted me to go. She kissed her way down my stomach, and began to undo my pants. My cocked jumped, knowing it would soon be freed from its captive casing.

"Now this is what I wanted; no needed Dane!" she exclaimed as she started to slide my pants down. I lifted my hips to ease her assault on my pants, which was soon followed by the stripping of my boxers. I can't tell if I was shocked, or if I was disappointed when Jade suddenly stopped.

"I guess this was a mist…" I began, only to be silenced by Jade. She was just staring at my bobbing member.

"This is the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. It's so long and is as thick as my wrist. The pre-cum is starting to glisten on the tip of this specimen; oh god; I must have it!" she whispered as she licked the tip and then down my entire shaft. She sucked my balls in her mouth while she continued to stroke my cock. Her tongue was working miracles on my sack and then slid back up to the tip before enrapturing my cock with her soft velvety lips.

She slowly lowered her head on my cock before her consistent bobbing continued. She had her tongue do things while sucking me off that I have never had happen to me.

"Damn that feels good," I grunted as her sucking became fiercer. She looked up at me with those Hazel eyes and began to take me further in her mouth. Her cherry lips hugged my rock-hard dick as she went further down on me. I began to get more turned on, the more she performed this disappearing act on my member. It wasn't long before she had taken my entire length and I was now deep in her throat. I had never felt that part of the female mouth before, but now I was glad that I had as I began to face fuck this sexy ass mom.

"Suck my whole cock Jade. Damn, you are amazing!" I screamed as my bucking became more intense. Jade then did some sort of flutter with her throat while my penis was still deep in her mouth. I couldn't take it anymore, I had never felt what her throat was doing with my cock inside it and I tried to pull out, but Jade grabbed my ass and pulled my deeper in.

"Oh my god. I'm cumming Jade. I'm CUUMMIINNGGG!!!" I shouted as I emptied my balls down this lovely vixen's throat. It was an earth-shattering explosion, but Jade didn't even waver. She pierced me with those eyes as she drank my spunk down her throat. She then pulled me out to clean the rest off of my glistening piece.

"Now that's what I needed Dane. I love to suck cock, and I had to take your seed in my mouth!!" she whispered sexily, still stroking my cock. I couldn't believe this ultra-conservative looking lady was talking so dirty.

"No Jade, that's what I needed, crashing back into the recliner!" I answered, noticing that my rock-hard dick was still standing at attention. Jade noticed this as well, and a devilish grin crept across her face as she stroked me a little harder.

"Wow. That's quite a magic stick you've got there Dane. I didn't think it was possible, but now I'm more impressed with it." Jade moaned. She took two steps back and began her strip tease for me.

She started by letting her flowing blonde hair down and ran a hand through it before throwing it over her shoulder sexily. She then began to unbutton her silk blouse one by one, showing her athletic torso with well defined abs. I was impressed, but was blown away when she freed her to glowing tits. She had brightly colored areolas and pert little nipples that totally contrasted her creamy globes.

"Amazing!" I let out. This statement brought a seductive smile to her lips and a slight squint to those amazing eyes as she slid her hands from her neck to her gorgeous breast, then down her tight tummy to her hips. She reached around the back and unzipped the skirt, and slowly slid it down the length of her long, athletic legs. She stepped out of the skirt and stood there and posed for me and I almost blew my load looking at her. She had on sheer white thigh high stockings that were held up by a white lacy garter belt that matched her lacy panties. She slowly slid down her panties and stood in only the garter and stockings, exposing her neatly trimmed landing strip that she had covering her beautiful pussy.

"Do you like what you see?" she questioned as she took her stockinged foot and ran it up and down my groin.

"Hell yeah!" I whispered, mesmerized by her beauty. I then pulled her into the recliner with me and kissed her deeply. She must have gone to a class, because everything this lady did with her mouth was top notch. I took one of her perfect breast in my mouth and sucked the nipple softly as I slid a finger into her waiting slit. I felt her tense for a second as I felt her soppy wetness on my finger. She was so fucking wet.

I picked her up and took her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. I was engulfed by the aroma of her sweet pussy as I buried my head into her warm and waiting wetness. I came up for breath a couple of times just to caress her incredibly long legs before diving back in. And each time I did so, Jade wrapped those long, lean, and luxurious legs around my neck. At this point, I had worked a couple of fingers inside of her and began to suck her love button.

"OOOOHHHH!!! Suck it, suck it" she shouted and I began to work her pussy nicely. I started to stroke her g-spot and continued to suck her clit. She writhed in extreme pleasure and I felt her losing it.

"Oh fuck yeah, do it, do it damnit do it. Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum. Make me baby, I'm almost there, make me CUUUMMMM!!!" she screamed as she came. Her body shook violently as she began to shoot her juices all over my face. I continued my assault as I sat back, and she was literally shooting from her vagina, much like a man would. Though I've heard of this, I've never seen it happen before. Jade's eyes were rolled in the back of her head as she was lost in total pleasure. She slowly came back to reality as her orgasm began to subside. I thought she was done for the evening because I have never seen that strong of an orgasm.

"Oh my fucking god…you are amazing. I'm gonna fuck your brains out baby!!!" Jade yelled out. I was turned on but still shocked to hear this coming out of her mouth. My cock was so hard, I thought it was going to rip through my skin. I stood up and my manhood pointed straight at her. She looked so sexy, I was kinda scared to mount her, fearing that I would blow my load too quickly.

"I want that black pipe deep inside me right now," she demanded, and I was happy to oblige her. I took my cock in hand and aimed it between her puffy pussy lips and teased the head. I wanted to start off slow, but she was so damn wet, and sexy. The heat from her waiting pussy walls drew me in and before I knew it I was knocking the headboard against the wall as I slammed my cock inside her tight pussy.

"Oh god. It feels so fucking amazing. Fuck me Dane. You own this pussy. Holy shit!" Jade exclaimed as my balls kept slamming against her ass. Her glorious tits were bouncing around as I continued to go deep. Her pussy began to squeeze my member with each stroke. I knew that I couldn't go much longer and pumped harder. Her waiting pussy took my entire length with no problem. I looked into eyes as we locked in a stare again and that was it.

"Dane, Dane, Dane…I want you to come inside me. Fill my pussy with your cum!" she groaned, and still locked in her stare, I blew a huge load. I'm not familiar with tantric sex, but I never had an orgasm last as long as that one did. It was amazing watching this beauty thoroughly enjoying the plowing I was giving her. After finally pulling out, she greedily sucked in my cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Comforting Cammie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds