• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Husband: Ray

Becoming a Slut Husband: Ray

I just found out that my wife is a sneaking, conniving bitch and I don't know if I should be pissed or do something nice for her out of gratitude.

Heather and I have been together almost fifteen years, eight of it married and all of it tumultuous. Before tying the knot we must have broken up and then gotten back together at least a dozen times and each time we broke up we would each go and find someone else to fuck just to rub the other persons nose in it. That carried into our marriage and twice we separated and both times we moved in with someone else and then made a big show of how happy we were to be having sex with our new lover.

But we just couldn't stay away from each other, and no matter how bad I rubbed her nose in it (like the time I had five different girl friends) or how bad she rubbed my nose in it (like the time she did five guys at her sisters birthday party) we always ended up back together and promising each other that never again would we be apart. Believe me - our marriage was not anywhere near being a conventional one.

I work nights, eleven-thirty to eight in the morning and Heather works from seven in the morning to four. She is always gone when I get home so I usually have two options on how my day should go. I can go right to bed and then get up about the time that Heather gets home and then have dinner and spend the evening with her, or I can do yard work, work around the house or run errands until noon and then go to bed. My preference is to work until noon, but I always check with Heather to see what she wants me to do. On nights that she will be home she usually wants me to go right to bed, but on nights that she is going shopping or things like that she doesn't care what I do. Recently, however, she has been making a point of setting my schedule. I wasn't really curious as to why, but looking back at it now I guess that I should have been.

It was a morning when Heather wanted me to go straight to bed. I had come home from work, gotten out of my work clothes and I was sitting in the kitchen in my jockeys leafing through the morning paper when Heather's sister Hazel walked into the kitchen stifling a yawn. Apparently she hadn't expected me to be there because all she had on was one of Heather's see-through nighties that just barely came down to her waist. She didn't notice me sitting there as she walked to the sink to get a glass of water. Then she turned and raised her arms over her head and yawned again which sent her 36C's straight out in front of her chest which in turn caused Mr. Happy to go into a fully erect condition. She finished her yawn and noticed me for the first time.

"Well, well, what do we have here" she said as she walked toward me. "Ray baby, I didn't know you were home. Ooh, and look what you brought me" and she reached down and took hold of Mr. Happy. "I'm glad that Heather didn't let me drive home last night."

Hazel was a slut and had been one as long as I had known her which was as long as I'd known Heather. She is also a sexy looking slut and I've done my best to avoid her over the years figuring that even though I would love to jump her bones she was just too close to home. But I'm only human and when a sexy looking, mostly naked woman takes hold of my cock I'm not going to fight her off. She took my hand and pulled me out of the chair, "Come on Ray baby, it's time you got better aquatinted with me."

I started to turn in at my bedroom but Hazel pulled me away and said, "No baby, I don't mind playing with my big sisters hubby, but not in her own bed." She led me to the spare bedroom and jumped on the bed, "Come on baby, let's play."

From a purely sexual standpoint I married the wrong sister. Hazel was an insatiable slut. For three hours she put me through the wringer. She wanted to do it all and we did. She sucked my cock and I ate her pussy; she wanted it in her pussy and up her ass and I did my level best to stay with her, but eventually I just couldn't get it up again. She was lying on the bed crying "Please Ray, come on baby, just once more" as I staggered out of the room and went and collapsed in my own bed.

Hazel had been fantastic; she had a way of exercising her cunt muscles around my cock that made it feel like she had fingers inside her pussy. But as much as I loved what we had done I knew that I didn't dare do it again. As contentious as my relationship with Heather was I still loved her and getting caught fooling around with Hazel would drive a stake through the heart of our marriage. And I would get caught because that was the way my luck ran. Hazel spent the next week trying to arrange a repeat performance but I fought her off and eventually she abandoned the chase.

Almost two weeks after my intense interlude with Hazel I came home from work to find Wanda sitting on my front porch. Wanda lived next door to us and she had a problem. Her husband was out of town on business and her electric dryer wouldn't work and she had a load of clothes that she had just taken out of the washer.

"Would you look at it Ray? I wouldn't even begin to know where to look."

In a way she was lucky. I hadn't planned on coming straight home from work, but Heather had called me at work and asked me to go straight to bed, "I have plans for you tonight sweetie." That was her way of telling me that she planned on fucking my brains out when she got home.

As I followed Wanda over to her house my eyes were locked onto her magnificent ass. She didn't have much in the tit department, but her ass in a pair of jeans caused hard ons all over town. The last time Heather and I had broken up I had seriously considered taking a shot at Wanda, but her husband had returned before I could get myself off of the dime.

Sure enough, the dryer didn't work. I checked to make sure it was plugged in and then I went looking for the circuit breaker box. I found the 50-amp breaker for the dryer popped and I reset it and went back inside and told her to try it. She hit the button and the dryer started spinning.

"Thanks Ray. Can I offer you a cup of coffee?"

I said yes even though coffee was the last thing I needed before going to bed, but I did like looking at Wanda's ass so why pass up a chance? She poured me a cup and then sat down across from me, "Ray, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why are you always looking at my ass?"

Normally I would have choked on my coffee and run from the room, but at the time she asked the question I was picturing in my mind what she would look like naked and the "Because I want it" slipped out before I could stop it.

"Really? And what would you do with it if you had it?"

Of course by then I had realized just how bad I had stepped in it and I knew that there was no way I could answer her question so I got up and said, "It's time for me to be going."

I was almost at the door when she said, "What's the matter Ray? Don't you at least want a really good look at it?"

I turned to see her stepping out of her jeans and panties. She turned and bent over, "Like it Ray? My husband has been gone for two weeks Ray and I'm horny as hell. Want to help me out here Ray? Want to be a good neighbor?"

I don't make a habit of cheating on my wife, at least not to the extent that I chase after other women, but, as was the case with Hazel I'm not going to walk away from something that's dropped in my lap.

In a way I guess you could look at it from the point of view that I was saving Hank's life. He was going to be gone one more week and if Wanda was that horny then, she would have fucked Hank to death when he got home. Wanda loved sixty-nine and she loved it shoved up her ass and I was pretty much wasted when she finally let me go. As I was pulling my pants on she said, "Hank won't be home for another week and I'm afraid that the dryer might go bad again. Do you think you could come over in the morning and see that I have still have some heat?"

I grinned at her and went home and fell into bed totally exhausted. Every morning for the next week I went over to Wanda's and made sure she had 'heat', but all good things come to an end and Thursday morning as I was getting up on wobbly legs to leave Wanda said that Hank would be home that night or early the next day. "He goes away again in two weeks - or will you have forgotten me by then?"

During the same period that encompassed Hazel and Wanda my wife must have started taking Viagra because her sex drive suddenly stepped up a couple of notches. We went from an average of once a night three or four times a week to twice and three times a night five and six days a week. With Wanda in the morning and Heather at night I began to seriously think that there was such a thing as too much pussy. I stumbled around at work like a zombie and more than once my foreman asked me if I was sick and wanted to go home.

I hoped to catch up on my rest the two weeks that Hank was home, but on his first day back I had another freebie drop into my lap. I walked into the house and the phone was ringing. It was my sister-in-law Sarah. She had a flat and had twisted her ankle trying to change it. She couldn't locate her husband and she hated to impose, but could I possibly help her. I drove to where she was, finished changing the flat and then followed her home. I carried Sarah into the house and just as I was going to set her down on the couch she said "Thank you Ray" and she kissed me. No peck on the cheek either - she planted a big one right on my mouth and then her tongue went to work and then mine decided that it had to play too and then Sarah broke the kiss, "Not on the couch Ray. Take me to the bedroom."

It was the day that Hank left town again. I had been stopping to see Sarah every morning on the way home from work and trying to keep up with Heather at night and I was beat. I fell asleep in the lunchroom during my one-thirty coffee break and the foreman woke me up and told me to go home before I hurt myself on the job. Hazel's car was in the driveway along with two cars I didn't recognize and it seemed like every light in the house was on. Why would all the lights be on at two in the morning when Heather had to get up for work at six? It was probably my own guilty conscience that made me suspicious, but Hazel was a slut and there were strange cars in the driveway so I snuck around the side of the house and looked in the living room window. The first thing I saw was me fucking Sarah. Yep! Right there on the TV screen I was behind Sarah and pushing my cock up her dirt road. In the easy chair I saw Hazel riding the cock of a guy I had never seen before; on the floor Wanda was fucking her brother-in-law and on the couch Heather was fucking herself with a large black rubber cock. On the TV screen Sarah was washing me with a wash rag and then she started sucking my cock. It was obvious that someone had been hiding in Sarah's closet and taping the action, but who? And more to the point, why?

I went and moved my car so that when Hazel, Wanda and the two men left they wouldn't see it and then I went back to watch. Over the next hour both men fucked Hazel and Wanda, but Heather only used the dildo although at one time Hazel's brother-in-law used it on her while she jacked him off. Finally everyone started putting on their clothes and twenty minutes later they were gone. I stayed and watched as Wanda helped Heather pick up the place and then as Heather popped the tape out of the VCR and hid it on the top of the bookshelf. It would be safe from me there (or so she thought) because she hid it behind her Romance novels, Barbara Cortland type shit that she knew I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole. I waited long enough to make sure that Wanda was home and then I went back to my car and settled down to try and nap until it was my regular time to go home.

Once in the house I went straight to the bookcase, got the tape and put it in the VCR. I rewound it to the beginning and hit play. Hazel was moving around the bed in the spare bedroom and saying, "How about here?" Heather's voice said, "Move a little to the left. There - right there. If you don't go any farther right than that the camera should get everything."

Next came five minutes of just the empty room; Hazel must have started the camera when she left the room to go out to the kitchen. Then the bedroom door opened and Hazel came in with me following along behind her looking like a puppy dog with his tongue hanging out. From that point on it was pretty much as I remembered it. Next came the section with Wanda, several times, and finally the section with Sarah.

"You really pissed off Hazel" came a voice from behind me. I turned to see Wanda standing there. "You didn't come over so I thought I'd come and get you." She pointed to the VCR and said, "I guess we're busted."

The only thing I could think of to say was, "Why was Hazel pissed?"

"Because after that first time you wouldn't do her again and yet you did me and Sarah every chance you got."

"What's this all about?"

"Heather was reading about guys who liked hiding in closets and watching their wives with other men. She thought it would be a kick to watch you, but she didn't want you to know. Since she couldn't get off work during the day she taped it. She got so turned on watching you and Hazel that she wanted to see more, but then you wouldn't do Hazel again so she recruited me."

"But why you?"

"Because I'm a slut and Heather knows it. The last two times that you and Hazel split it was me that she went out and partied with. Hazel, well Hazel is Hazel and we all know what a slut she is, but I don't have a clue as to how she managed to get Sarah in on the deal. Are we still on, or has finding out ended things?"

"That depends," I said.

"Depends on what?"

"On whether or not you tell Heather that she has been found out."

I made a copy of Heather's tape and put the original back where she had hidden it. The copy is my insurance against the day Heather might decide to call me a cheating asshole. I can play the tape and say, "Gee baby, I was only doing what I thought you wanted me to do. Until that day comes, if it comes, I'm going happily along with the program. Only Wanda knows that I know and she has promised to keep it that way. Knowing what was going on now I grabbed Hazel the next time we were alone and bent her over the couch. I'm doing Wanda, Sarah, Hazel and Heather on a regular basis and I'm losing weight and I'm always tired, but I don't plan on stopping what Heather has me doing until I die. Yesterday Heather started getting creative. I got to Sarah's and I found both Hazel and Sarah waiting for me. As I looked at the two of them I had a hell of a scary thought, "Was Heather trying to see if she could get me to fuck myself to death?" I made a mental note as I undressed to see how much life insurance Heather had on me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Husband: Ray

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1040 milliseconds