• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Students Rule II Ch. 02

Students Rule II Ch. 02

12

Chapter Two -- And Teacher Makes Three

Brian Bitner sat on the edge of the bed, looking down on the naked woman. He rose reluctantly to his feet and began to dress.

"I need you to do something," he said.

She looked up at the young man but said nothing.

"I'm having trouble with one of my teachers," he continued. "It's Miss Goodman, English Lit. And it's not just me. There are two other wrestlers in the class and she's laying it on all of us. It's getting so bad that we're not able to keep our grades up. And that means no state meet."

He hesitated for a moment, looking at the school principal as she lay naked on the bed. For the first time in their month long relationship, there was a pleading -- almost a begging -- in his voice. "Can you do anything?"

Ms. Virginia Lee sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. She looked at the young man who had become her master a month earlier and for the first time saw a weakness in his face. "What would you like me to do?" she asked.

"I don't know. Talk to her, maybe. Tell her how important wrestling is to us. Anything. Just get her to give us a break."

Ms. Lee rose to her feet and began pacing the floor, seemingly unaware of her nudity. She turned to face Brian. "Remember the first day you took me?" she asked.

A wicked little smile found its way to his face. "How could I forget?"

She grinned back. "Anyway, it seems I had a little incident fulfilling your initial demands."

She relived that day quickly in her mind. It'd started with that e-mail and the little bag it directed her to. The bag contained explicit pictures that a student from the prior year had used to blackmail her. It also contained a camera and instructions that she, while still in her office, was to strip, take revealing pictures of herself, and put the camera, her bra and her panties in the bag and deposit them in a specified empty locker.

She'd followed his instructions to the letter. Everything had gone smoothly until she was getting dressed. That was when Miss Cori Goodman knocked on her office door. In her rush to get dressed and answer the door, Ms. Lee only got her white blouse partly tucked in. Further, she hadn't put the suit jacket on over the blouse. The result was that Miss Goodman got an eye full when the door finally swung open.

The really interesting thing, though, was the visitor's reaction -- a wide-eyed, open mouthed stare that rendered the young teacher effectively witless. She'd mumbled a quick apology and left hurriedly.

"Anyway," Ms. Lee said to Brian. "She's acted very strange ever since. She avoids me when she can, and when she can't, she's as nervous as a schoolgirl on her first date."

Brian hesitated a moment, digesting this new information. "So what you're saying . . ." he started out, but she cut him off.

"What I'm saying is that Cori Goodman has the hots for me. And unless I'm very much mistaken, I'd say she tends to be on the submissive side. What if I were to seduce her and deliver her to you on a silver platter. Would that solve your problem?"

A broad smile crossed Brian's lips as he took the principal in his arms. "Yes, I think that would solve the problem nicely."

* * *

It was almost 7:00 PM that Friday evening as Ms. Lee paced the floor, anxiously awaiting her prey. She thought back to earlier that day, to the look on Cori's face when she'd told her that she wanted her to come by her house that evening so they could address the tension between them. She laughed. The poor woman had no idea what was about to hit her.

* * *

Cori arrived at Ms. Lee's house a few minutes early. When she slowed in front of the house, however, her nerves got the better of her and she sped up, taking an extra lap around the block to calm herself.

She was more successful the second time around. Although still very nervous, she did manage to stop the car, get out and start the long, nerve-wracking walk up the driveway.

She was an absolute wreck, and she knew it. She'd had a thing for Ms. Lee since the first day she'd seen her, roughly a year and a half earlier. And it didn't even make sense! Sure she'd been with women before, but it'd never been anything serious. At least it hadn't been before Ms. Lee came along.

She'd tried to analyze it, but without success. Maybe it was the way Ms. Lee carried herself. Maybe it was her obvious self confidence. Maybe it was the way she always seemed to be in control of things. Or maybe it was just her body.

Every time she thought about her boss's body her legs turned to rubber and her stomach started to churn. It was, after all, a beautiful body; so different than her own. It was the body that Cori had always wished she'd had. Where Cori stood 5'5" tall, Virginia rose to a beautiful 5'8". While they both had long, full hair, Virginia's was a beautiful, wavy blonde, far superior to her own dreary brunette locks. But mostly it was her breasts. They were magnificent things, proudly filling out any outfit -- making even an ordinary top look sexy. Even though her B-cups seemed the perfect fit for her own body, in her mind they paled in comparison to Virginia's stately orbs.

And then there was that day last month when the principal opened her office door and those beautiful mounds of braless sex were standing out so brazenly within that white, nearly see-through blouse . . .

* * *

The knock at the front door startled Ms. Lee. She'd been so wrapped up in her own thoughts, that she hadn't heard the car pull up.

She turned to the mirror, one final check to ensure that everything was just right. The pale blue dress looked striking on her. It was short, coming to barely mid thigh. It tied behind the neck, just above a slightly plunging back. It outlined her figure magnificently, but without being tight or clingy. The plunging neckline made it obvious there was no bra. In point of fact, the dress was absolutely the only thing she had on.

She turned and reached for the door.

Cori's jaw dropped noticeably as the door swung open and the principal came into view. In hindsight, that was the moment of her surrender. She hadn't even entered the house -- not a single word had been exchanged. Even so, as she stood before the bare-footed animal before her, the fate of the evening had already been cast in stone. And she didn't have a clue.

"I didn't know I was supposed to dress up," she finally managed to stammer, referring to Ms. Lee's dress versus her own blue jeans and tank top.

But Virginia only laughed lightly, took the younger teacher by the hand and pulled her inside.

"I'll take your jacket," she said as she closed the door. She hung the jacked in the closet and turned back to her guest.

"You look like you could use some wine." And without waiting for a response she placed her hand on the small of her back and guided her towards the kitchen.

"Would you mind doing the honors?" she said as they entered the kitchen.

Cori nodded her head, still fighting for control. She spotted the open bottle of red wine on the counter alongside two glasses. She crossed the room and nervously poured two drinks. When she turned around, Virginia was barely a foot away.

"You startled me," she said, extending a glass to the woman.

Ms. Lee took the glass and raised it to her lips. Without taking her eyes off Miss Goodman, Virginia took a small sip, lowering the glass before turning and starting towards the living room. Just before exiting the kitchen, she turned her head.

"Are you coming?" she asked.

Cori managed to nod her head uncertainly.

Once in the living room, the hostess set her glass down on an end table and picked up a remote control. A moment later soft jazz was filling the room.

She took the wine from Miss Goodman's hand and set it on the end table beside her own. Then she took both of her hands and led her to the middle of the floor.

"Dance with me," she whispered as she pulled her close.

For a brief moment, the young teacher resisted. "But I thought you wanted to talk about the tension between us," she managed to say.

Virginia laughed lightly. "I never said anything about talking." And as she pulled her slowly into her arms, she could feel her resistance falling by the wayside.

For a while they stood nearly still, swaying ever so slightly to the sounds that filtered through the air. Ms. Lee ran her hands lightly across Cori's back with one hand while her other hand held her close. And they continued to sway.

Putting her arms around the principal's back had been one of the most difficult things Cori Goodman had ever done. It was no longer about nerves, and it was no longer about resistance. After all, she'd known what was happening since the moment the front door first swung open. If resistance had truly been an option, she'd have been long gone by now.

What it was about was fear. Here she stood in the arms of the woman she'd been dreaming about and she was scared to death. Scared that this was somehow just a cruel joke; scared that, despite all the evidence, she'd somehow gotten it wrong; scared that someone would pinch her and she'd wake to find it was all just a dream. But all her fear fell by the wayside when Ms. Lee turned her head and lowered those beautiful lips to her own.

The kiss that ensued started out soft and slow. But as their bodies melded more and more together, the kiss grew hotter. Cori could feel her dream pressing against her as her own arms clung desperately to Virginia's back.

And the kiss continued as all pretenses at dancing fell by the wayside.

After forever had come and gone, Cori felt hands on the bottom of her tank top. She broke the kiss reluctantly and looked into Virginia's eyes. A moment later her hands were raised and the top was sliding easily over her head, revealing a lacy red bra.

For the briefest of moments, they stood there, unable to tear their eyes from each other. Finally, Ms. Lee reached out and ran her fingers lightly over Cori's cheeks and neck. Then she withdrew her hands and lowered herself to her knees.

Her hands moved to each of Cori's shoes in turn and untied the laces. A hand to the back of the thigh was her guest's cue to raise each foot so the shoe and sock could be removed. Once barefoot, the hostess's hand slid slowly up the front of her legs, straying slightly as they neared her center, then continuing upward until they reached the belt.

Before the young teacher could even begin to calm her pounding heart, she was lifting her feet as the jeans were slid free. And when the hand slid up against the crotch of her damp panties, she grabbed her conqueror's head for stability and moaned.

She thought she was going to cum right then, but Virginia sensed her excitement and withdrew. She then rose to her feet and backed away just enough to look at her handiwork.

"Very nice," she said softly. "Very nice indeed." And then she took the teacher in her arms once again.

As they melted into each other's arms, Cori allowed her hands to slide up Virginia's shoulders and begin fidgeting with the tie at the back of her neck. Before she could untie it, however, Virginia intercepted her hands and pulled them to her sides. The principal then ran her fingers slowly through the teacher's hair and smiled.

"Not yet," she said, shaking her head slowly. "I'm afraid this is as far as we can go without my master's blessing."

It took a moment, but slowly a look of disbelief crept across Cori's face. "Your master?" she finally managed to ask.

Ms. Lee didn't answer, instead putting her hands on each side of Cori's face and pulling their lips together once again. For a moment Cori's confused lips failed to respond. Gradually, however, they gave in to the persistent little pecks and nibbles of the older woman. It was a soft kiss, a tender kiss, and this time it stayed that way.

Finally, Ms. Lee pushed her away and allowed her hands to slide down her neck, over her shoulders, and down her sides. With both hands firmly on Cori's sides, Virginia spoke.

"It's up to you," she whispered as she slowly turned the young teacher around.

It took a moment for her arms to react to the shock that raced through her body as she took in the sight of Brian Bitner. When her arms finally did react, one tried to cover her breasts, while the other sought out her crotch as she involuntarily backed into the principal's arms. An instant later she felt Ms. Lee's arms wrapping themselves around her as her lips moved closer to her ears.

"Relax," the principal said in a soft, soothing voice. "Everything's okay." As she spoke, her hands were wandering gently, reassuringly over her body. They stayed like that for some time, the teacher's eyes riveted on her student while the principal whispered sweet nothings into her ears.

As Virginia continued to nibble lightly on Cori's ear lobe, she gently pulled her hands to her sides, fully revealing Cori's bra and panties. Slowly, she began massaging her breasts and pussy while she ground her pelvis into Cori's ass. It wasn't long before she felt her soon to be lover's body beginning to respond.

It was then that Brian finally stepped close to his teacher. He reached out his hands to touch her face, and her eyes went shut.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he said softly. It took a moment, along with a gentle stroke of her cheek by Virginia, for Cori to obey. "You are here of your own free will and are free to leave if you wish. Do you understand that?"

She nodded her head.

"Say it," he retorted softly, yet firmly.

"Yes, I understand."

"If you stay, then you -- just like Ms. Lee -- will belong to me." He paused for effect. "Do you understand that?"

"Yes," she said meekly, trying to avert her eyes.

"Yes, what?" he demanded, drawing her eyes back with the force of his voice.

Up until this very moment, Miss Cori Goodman's fate was in her own hands. Up until this point, she'd done little or nothing worthy of blackmail. And up until this point, she could still walk away with complete control of her life. Her young student had even told her she was free to leave.

But she didn't leave. Truthfully, she never really gave that option much consideration. 'What kind of a slut am I,' she screamed silently. 'Has this woman made me so crazy that I'll risk everything just to get laid?'

In the weeks and months to come, Cori Goodman would look back at this moment and wonder; if she had known about the sexual adventures, the humiliation and pain that lie before her, could she have then found the strength to walk away? Somehow, she didn't think so.

She took a deep breath and tried to swallow the lump in her throat. "Yes, sir," she said at last in a barely audible voice. "I understand that if I stay I will belong to you."

Brian smiled and allowed his fingers to slide down Cori's chest. He turned towards Virginia and nodded his head.

Cori could feel her heart pounding in her chest as the principal's hands slid to the back of her bra and freed the clasp. And then, with his eyes glued once again to hers, Brian's hands moved deftly to her straps and slid them down her shoulder.

For a moment, nobody spoke and nobody moved. Cori could feel her student's eyes boring down on her chest as she stood there, waiting. Finally, she felt his fingers brush lightly over her nipples, sending shivers throughout her body. But it wasn't until he took them in his fingers and began twirling them lightly that she opened her eyes.

Their eyes met briefly before he lowered his to her chest. "You have very pretty breasts," he said. When she didn't immediately respond, he raised his eyes questioningly.

"Thank you, sir," she said at last. He smiled his approval.

He then took her tits in the palm of his hands and began massaging them, kneading them. This time she heard a low guttural moan coming from her own throat as her eyes once again fell shut. She stood there, head swimming, as her student massaged her breasts. And she was very much aware of Ms. Lee kneeling behind her, sliding her panties down her legs.

As soon as her panties hit the floor, her young master's right hand abandoned her chest in favor of her center. And as his fingers slid easily into her already flowing pussy, Virginia's hands began massaging her cheeks.

Cori groaned, reaching for Brian's shoulders for support. And as she ground her womanhood against his fingers, gyrating herself against him, her moans got louder and her orgasm neared.

But suddenly, his hands were gone. A moment later Ms. Lee's were also withdrawn. Cori opened her eyes. "Please," she begged softly. "Don't stop."

But Brian took a step back, crossed his arms across his chest and smiled, while Virginia leaned against her and whispered into her ear. "Isn't he gorgeous?"

There was no answer.

Virginia allowed her hands to dance teasingly across the naked breasts. "You know you want him. Admit it."

In an almost imperceptible movement, she nodded.

Virginia smiled slightly. "I'm trying to help you. But you have to trust me. You do trust me, don't you?"

Cori turned her head just enough to see the principal's face. Somehow, even after everything that had already transpired, trusting the older woman seemed like the only option. She nodded her head.

"Look at him. He really is gorgeous, isn't he?"

"Yes," Cori gasped in response as Virginia's hand wandered down to her pussy.

With one hand brushing across her breasts and the other stroking her clit, Ms. Lee held the dazed and confused woman in her arms. After a moment, she released her.

"Go to him."

With her head awash in confusion and her body alive with lust, Miss Goodman stood there. She knew she would go to him, but that first step was so difficult. Then finally, after a deep breath to calm her nerves, she found the strength to move forward.

She stepped in front of him and stopped. And then slowly, the naked teacher extended her hands towards her student's chest. She touched his chest lightly, tentatively.

Once again, Ms. Lee was right behind her. "Do it," she urged. "Do it."

After more hesitation, Cori took hold of the bottom of Brian's tee-shirt, pulling it upwards as the young man lifted his arms.

"Excellent," Virginia said triumphantly. She put her hand on Cori's shoulders and exerted a light downward pressure. With no further prompting, Cori lowered herself to her knees.

Virginia knelt beside the young teacher, her hand stroking her naked back. "Do it," she whispered.

Cori watched as her hands, seemingly with a mind of their own, moved slowly towards the young grappler. They hooked inside the waist of his sweatpants and, after an almost imperceptible hesitation, began sliding both the pants and briefs over his hips. When his beautiful, fat cock sprung free, she stopped, unable to do anything but stare at his erect tool.

She stared, unmoving, for several seconds before Virginia leaned in once again. "Finish it," she whispered.

A moment later Brian was stepping out of the garments and kicking them aside.

Virginia kept on her, pressing her body against Cori's side and letting her hands wander over the naked body. "Take it," she whispered. "Stroke that gorgeous young cock. Fondle his balls. Suck him off." Then her hand grabbed the teacher's chin and turned the face towards her.

"Make your Master proud."

There was a look of total lust in Miss Goodman's eyes as she turned back to her student and reached for his manhood. She ran her fingers slowly along the side of his meat with one hand, while the other hand reached for his balls. And with each passing moment, her hunger grew.

"Do it," Virginia urged as her hand cupped a bare breast and squeezed.

Even as the words were leaving the principals lips, the teacher was leaning forward and guiding the pulsing cock to her lips. And as Virginia's hand abandoned her breasts, Cori started bobbing her head on the beautiful thickness while her hands continued coddling his balls.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Students Rule II Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds