• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 06

Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 06

What can I say? After I broke in dad's girlfriend, Gladys, she let her whole freaky side come right out into the open. I'd fucked her on a Thursday. She called on Friday to tell me how much she wanted me as she masturbated on the phone. On Saturday, she called again in the early afternoon as I was working out at the gym.

"Mike," she whispered I into the phone as I toweled off. "I need you. I need you. Now."

I laughed. "Yeah. How much do you need me?"

"Goddam, you bastard," she whispered hoarsely. "I need you sooooo much. Come over now."

I could hear the lawn mower going in the background.

"Where's dad?" I asked her.

"He's out cutting the grass," Gladys whispered. "Come over now and I'll meet you up in the old apartment."

I smiled. I had lived above dad's garage until he kicked me out and I went to live with my sexy grandma.

"I'll be there in five minutes," I said. "Be ready."

I changed t-shirts and grabbed my gym bag and cycle helmet. I jumped on my motorcycle and cruised over to dad's place. I parked the bike a couple of doors down from his house and hiked up the block. I could hear the lawnmower sputtering in back of the house. Luckily, he had a big yard so I could bank on some time with Gladys without having to worry about the old man snooping around.

I crossed the front lawn and climbed the stairs to my old apartment. I opened the door and there stood Gladys, wearing only a sheer gown. Her big tits pushed the gauzy material outward in a big tent. I could see her long slender legs and her shaved pussy. She looked up at me silently. Then, slowly, she raised her arms toward me and crossed her wrists.

I smiled. She looked to the bed and I saw a pair of velvety cords coiled on top of the mattress. I grabbed one and pulled Gladys's hands behind her back and tied her wrists together. Then I pushed her down on her knees and she sucked my big cock into her hungry mouth, the whole while making hungry little grunts. I stood her up and pushed her over to the window and turned her around. We could see dad below, pushing the lawn mower around the yard. Gladys gasped. I pushed her against the window sill and shoved my cock up her wet pussy. We fucked gleefully as dad cut the grass below us. After we finished up, I smacked her ass playfully and headed back outside.

She called again that night and then again on Sunday. We had a short conversation where I told her that I would be calling her from now on. She was strictly forbidden to call me unless I asked her to.

"Yes, Mike," she whispered into the phone. "Whatever you say."

Monday morning, I woke up horny. Granny had left on Sunday to visit her other daughter in Bakersfield. I called up Gladys.

"Hey, bitch," I said into the phone. "Did you leave for work yet?"

"No, Mike," Gladys answered, breathily. "I'm still at home."

"Good," I said. "Call in sick. I'm coming over."

She sighed deeply. "Oh baby, I've missed you so much."

I hung up and pulled on jeans and a t-shirt. Fifteen minutes later, I was in dad's kitchen, downing a glass of orange juice. Gladys sat at the breakfast noon, still in her business suit.

"Mike," she smile at me. "I went shopping this weekend. Can I show you what I bought."

I laughed. "Sure, Gladys, so long as it's not blouses and hand soap."

She popped up off her chair and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"No, baby," she said. "You'll like what I've got a whole lot better."

She practically ran out of the room. I settled down on a kitchen chair and opened up the newspaper. Ten minutes later, Gladys rushed breathlessly into the room. I looked up and whistled. She wore a pair of black leather hot pants and a matching black leather bra that pushed her tits up into bulging hillocks. She had on a pair of black, patent leather stiletto heels that made her long looks look even longer.

"Nice, baby," I said, already pulling my t-shirt over my head. "Come on over here and let me check you out."

Gladys tottered over and I gave her a hot wet kiss and then stepped back. I ran my hand over her body, from just below her neck, down over her tits, across her flat, smooth stomach, and then down along her crotch. She sighed and I felt her body trembling.

"I bought something else," she whispered. "Something for you."

I stepped back further. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go get me my present."

She smiled and turned to walk out of the kitchen. I admired her swaying hips and big firm ass. She came back into the kitchen with a smallish square box. She handed it to me and gave me a kiss. I lifted the box lid and pulled aside the tissue paper. Inside was a metal studded dog collar, and coiled around the collar was a thin, leather leash. I looked up at her and smiled. Gladys was blushing.

I pulled the collar and leash out. I uncoiled the leash and snapped it between my hands.

"Very nice, baby," I said. "Do you want me to collar you?"

Gladys swallowed. "Yes, Mike. Please. I can't wait."

I stepped close to her and unbuckled the collar. Slowly, I wrapped it around her neck until it was tight but not constricting. Gladys swallowed several times rapidly and raised her head. She uttered a small moan as I pulled the collar snug. I snapped the tiny little buckle into place. Then, I raised the leash and playfully smacked her ass with it.

"More?" I said.

"Yes," she answered. "More, please."

I smacked her ass harder with the leash. She groaned. I unfolded the leash and slowly snapped the fastener to the loop on the collar. I leaned close to her ear as I hooked up the leash. I nipped her on the ear lobe and gave the leash a gentle tug to pull her ear harder against my lips. She groaned again.

"Hmmmm," I whispered into Gladys's ear. "You look good with a leash and collar."

She groaned and opened her mouth to take a deep breath. I pushed her down onto her knees and then down on to her hands and knees. I stood over her with the leash in my hand. With my other hand, I unzipped my jeans and pulled jeans and briefs down to my thighs. I pulled her head up with the leash and yanked her lips against my cock. She began licking it hungrily. I yanked her head away.

"No, baby," I said, looking down at her. "You have to ask first."

She fastened her eyes on me. "Please, Mike. Can I suck your cock? Please."

I grinned. "You may, darling."

I pulled her face back up to my crotch and she inhaled my cock. We fucked later with me behind her, the leash in my hand, and my cock buried up her pussy. I've never heard or felt a woman cum so hard as when she started panting and then groaning with pleasure. I whipped the leash across her ass as she shouted in ecstasy. Instead of cumming inside her, I pulled out and scrambled to stand in front of her face.

"Open your mouth," I panted, jerking on the leash.

Gladys opened her mouth wide and stared up at me with big eyes. I gave my cock a couple of strokes and groaned as my cum shot in huge ropey strands across her lips and chin. She ran her tongue around her lips to lick it up. I fell back onto a kitchen chair, my cock still twitching. After I got my breath back, I showered upstairs, dressed, and headed out on my bike. I took the collar and leash with me.

It's harder than you think to keep secrets from your lover. When I returned home, I settled down onto the living room couch with a magazine. In minutes, I'd fallen asleep.

I woke up hours later to the sensation of a warm, rough tongue on my cock. I smiled and looked down to see grandma lapping at my dick like a kid with an ice cream cone. I groaned.

"Hmmmm, Mike," granny said with a leer. "I've been thinking about you all the way home." She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her pussy. "Look."

Her pussy was slick and juicy. I laughed. Grandma stood and pulled her panties down from under her skirt, then she settled her crotch on top me on the couch. I reached up and played with her giant titties, still encased in her blouse and bra. Grandma slowly lowered her wet, hot pussy onto my cock. She dropped down centimeter by centimeter in an agony of slow pleasure. We both held our breaths until I felt her lips settle onto my pubes. Then I groaned. My swollen cock stretched her pussy walls and as she slowly shook her hips, I thrust my hips upward.

"You feel sooooo good," I moaned, whipping my head back and forth. "Oh granny, you are so fucking tight."

Grandma gave a throaty chuckle and leaned forward to pull her pussy on and off my cock. I laid back and relaxed, letting her do all the work. We climaxed together minutes later.

Still on the couch, I stretched as granny got up and grabbed her panties from the floor.

"Time for the shower," she said, practically skipping out of the room.

I picked up my magazine but only rested it on my chest. My cock felt so good and my body so relaxed. It was like magic. Again, I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I heard granny in the kitchen banging dishes and bowls together, probably cooking up some dinner. I took a quick shower, hit the kitchen, wrapped my arms around her waist, and planted gentle kisses along her neck. She paused and sighed.

"Baby," she said to me with a smile. "What's that stuff on the chair in the living room?"

"Huh," I said, drinking in her perfume and the feel of her soft hair. "What stuff?"

"I don't know," she answered. "Are you thinking about buying a dog or something?"

Shit, I thought to myself. I'd forgotten about Gladys's collar and leash. I'd dropped them on the barcalounger when I'd come in.

"What have you been up to while I was away?" Grandma asked, turning around in my arms.

I looked into her eyes. Granny and I had learned to be honest with each other - - sexually, and then in everything else. The honesty was what had made our affair so adventurous. I gave her a kiss and flopped onto a kitchen stool.

"Alright," I said slowly. "Here's the deal."

I told granny all about my kinky affair with Gladys. She oooo-ed and ahhhh-ed at the juicy parts and sat down on a stool next too me.

"So," I finished. "Gladys is basically a horny masochistic little sex machine."

Grandma giggled. "And your dad has no idea?"

I laughed. "Evidently not."

We laughed together.

"Well," grandma said. "I've never really thought about that kind of stuff - - leashes and all. But if you enjoy it darling, maybe I should try."

I smiled and kissed her. "It's fun because it's Gladys. I don't know if I'd be into it otherwise."

Grandma squeezed my arm. "Honey," she said. "What you and I have is special. And, I know Gladys can't give you what I give you. So, if you wan to have a little fun with her . . .and with your dad . .you go ahead. But you know what they say."

"What's that gran?" I asked.

"There's no lovin' like the lovin' you get at home." Gran smiled and gave me a big wet sloppy kiss.

And just to prove that I agreed, I picked her up, carried her into the bedroom, and fucked her until we fell asleep on wet, sweaty sheets.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds