• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 05

Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 05

12

A couple of days after my dinner with dad and Gladys, my cel phone rang just as I arrived at the construction site I'd been assigned to. It was Gladys, dad's frosty but smoking girlfriend. She was somewhere in her forties but her tight body told me that she was a fan of plastic surgery and exercise. I never kept secrets from grandma, but I had a feeling that whatever Gladys and I might get up to, better if grandma remained in the dark.

"Hi Mike," Gladys said in warm, sugary tones.

"Gladys," I sad. "How are you?"

"I'm great."

"How's dad?" I asked.

"Oh, he's fine," Gladys said. "He just left for the office."

"Super," I said. "He likes the office."

Gladys snorted. "Mike, I'm wondering if you can help me out with something."

I smiled. "Sure Gladys. I'll try."

There was a pause, then I heard Gladys take a deep breath.

"I want to paint your dad's study, but I can't decide on the color."

"Uh huh," I answered, waiting to hear what came next.

"I'm wondering. Since you know him so well. Do you think you could come over to the house and help me decide on the right color?"

I smiled.

"Sure, Gladys," I said. "I'd love to help you out. Want me to stop by after work."

"Oh no," she said, her voice a little shaky. "I was thinking you could stop by when your dad's not here. So he won't know anything."

"Are you at work right now, Gladys?" I asked.

"No," she answered. "I'm at home. I took the day off."

"Ok. Listen, I'm working not too far from you all. How about if I stop by on my lunch hour."

I could hear Gladys breathing.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Yes. Ok. That works for me."

"See you then," I said as I clicked off the phone.

I chuckled to myself. Gladys had seen me fucking grandma. Evidently, she hadn't told dad. And, evidently, she was intrigued by the sight of me fucking my grandmother. I laughed. It was a messed up world, for true.

Noon came and I wiped the sweat off my body with a towel. I told my supervisor that I was taking off for lunch and that I might be a little late coming back. He nodded okay. I hopped on my bike and gunned it out of the parking lot. On this hot day, the wind whipping across my face and through my t-shirt felt fantastic. I thought for a minute of skipping Gladys altogether and just heading out for a ride. Then, I thought about her icy voice and her long legs and big tits. I took a right down the street where dad lived.

I pulled the bike up to the garage and gunned it a couple of times with the clutch in to let Gladys know I was there. The neighbors wouldn't notice anything different because I had been living above dad's garage on and off for several years, until I moved in with grandma.

I drove the bike into the garage, hopped off, closed the garage door, and walked into the kitchen through the side door.

"Gladys. Hey Gladys," I shouted into the house. "I'm here."

"Hold on," I heard her shout from somewhere upstairs. "I'll be right down."

I opened the fridge and pulled out a cold beer, popped the top, and sucked it down in one swallow. I looked up to see Gladys walk into the room. She looked good. She had on a pair of expensive running shoes and wore tight blue cotton shorts Her cotton tank top stopped about three or four inches below her large rounded breasts. Her bare stomach was tanned and smooth. She smiled as she entered the kitchen.

"Oh, Mike, god. Sorry. I was just exercising upstairs."

I laughed. "Yeah. You look great."

She smiled and leaned her hip against the wall.

"So," I said slowly. "About dad's study."

"What?" she asked, then her face lit up. "Oh yeah, right. The study. But before we get to the study, I think we better talk about something else."

I leaned back onto the kitchen table and ran my eyes up and down Glady's ripe, firm body.

"Uh huh," I said. "What should we talk about."

A sly grin spread across Glady's face. "I think we need to talk about you and grandmother. Don't you?"

I smiled back. "I don't see as there's much to talk about. You saw us fucking up in the bedroom, didn't you?"

Gladys gulped and shifted her eyes away from mine. Then, she looked back up at me with a blank face.

"I'm not ashamed of it," I continued. "I enjoy fucking grandma. And as you saw, she really digs it too."

I could see Gladys's jaw working as if she was trying to say something.

"You know, Gladys," I continued. "I kind of think you enjoyed watching it as well."

"Mike," she sputtered. "Mike. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Uh huh," I said as I stood up.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it onto the ground, all the while keeping my eyes fastened on Gladys's. Then, I reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. I unzipped them and dropped them to my ankles.

"Mike," Gladys sputtered again. "What do you think you're doing? My god."

I looked her in the eyes. "You know what I'm doing. And, you know you want it."

I leaned down to pull my jeans off over my work boots. I stood back up again and looked at Gladys.

"Come on, Gladys," I said. "Don't be coy. You know you loved watching me and grandma. It turned you on. Don't be afraid."

Gladys blushed and crossed her arms under her tits.

I stood where I was and began stroking the front of my briefs.

"You're a hot lady, Gladys," I said calmly. "You've got an incredible body. You can see how horny you're making me."

I pulled my hands away from my briefs to reveal my rigid cock, its round mushroom head poking out of the side of my underwear. Gladys's eyes were glued to my crotch.

"Get over here," I whispered to Gladys. "Get over here and take care of your man. You know you want to be my bitch."

Slowly, Gladys dropped her arms and began to walk towards me, her eyes glued on my briefs the whole time.

"That's it, Gladys," I said quietly. "Get over here and get some of this hard cock. It's waiting for you."

I pulled my briefs down and out sprang my cock, jutting straight out from my body. I stroked it as Gladys approached. Her sexy body twisted and swayed as she walked. She seemed mesmerized by the sight of my dick.

She walked to within a foot or two of me and stopped. Her eyes were still glued to my dick. I reached over and took one of her hands.

"Gladys," I purred. "Don't be afraid, baby. You know you want it. You know how good I'm gonna make you feel."

I heard her breath turning ragged. Her tits were rising and falling as she panted. I took her hand and wrapped it around my cock. She emitted a sharp sigh.

"Stroke it, baby," I said as I guided her hand up and down my dick. "Stroke it nice and slow."

She gasped and began running her hand up and down my rod.

"That's it, Gladys. That feels sooo good. Do you like it?"

Glady's jerked her eyes upward to meet mine. She looked back down at her hand on my dick.

"Tell me, Gladys." I said evenly and slowly, pushing my hips toward her. "Tell me how much you like it."

Gladys's lips moved but nothing came out. I pulled her hand off my dick. Her fingers were still extended, trying to grasp it again.

"No baby," I said. "No more until you tell me."

She took a deep breath and blinked. I reached down and stroked myself.

"Tell me, Gladys."

She murmured something.

"I can't hear you, baby." I continued stroking my dick, squeezing it low down on the shaft.

"I . .. . I . . .I," she swallowed. Then in a rush. "I want it, Mike."

I smiled. "That's it, baby. There you go. But what do you want?"

Gladys swallowed again. "I want your cock. I want your cock, Mike."

"Bingo," I said. "That wasn't hard, was it?"

She nodded no.

"You can have it all, Gladys," I said. "But first I want you to relax. Take off your top."

Gladys looked up at me again, fear and something else in her eyes.

"Please, Mike," she whispered.

"Take it off, you horny little bitch," I said gruffly. "Take off your top or no cock for you."

Gladys looked down at my dick and then, slowly, she raised her top over her head. She pulled it off and dropped it. Her big, firm tits were pushed up and out of her bra. They were golden brown.

"Hmmmmm," I murmured. "That looks good. Take the bra off."

Gladys sighed. She reached around behind her and unsnapped the bra. It fell to the floor and two perfect breasts popped into sight. They were like the kind of round, full, high-riding tits you see in porn magazines. Full and smooth and topped with two big brown nipples.

"Baby," I said. "Those are perfect tits. Play with them."

Gladys sighed and closed her eyes. She began squeezing her tits and then rubbing her nipples with her palms. I could see her swallow and hear her breathing grow deeper. She began pinching her nipples and they started to harden.

I took a step toward her and pulled her hands off her tits. Her eyes flew open. I leaned down to kiss her nipples. She groaned and tried to raise her hands to my head but I held them down at her sides. I took each nipple between my lips and squeezed tight. Gladys gasped.

"Do you still want my cock?" I asked her, raising my head to look into her eyes.

"Y-y-y-yes," she stammered. "I still want your cock."

I pulled down on her arms, forcing her onto her knees. Then I raised her arms over her head and held her wrists together in one hand. I pushed my dick toward her face. She gasped and opened her mouth. With my free hand, I ran the swollen head of my dick around her face - - along her cheeks, along her eyes, down her nose, to her lips. She opened her mouth wide and I ran my cockhead around her lips.

"Not yet, baby," I whispered. "Stay right there. Don't move."

I scanned the kitchen and spotted a long dishtowel hanging off a hook next to the sink. I strode over, still wearing my work boots, and grabbed it. Returning to Gladys, I twisted the towel into a thick sash and pulled her hands behind her back. I tied her wrists together behind her back and heard her moan quietly as I yanked the knot tight. I returned to stand in front of her.

"That's much better, don't you think?"

Gladys shook her head vigorously in agreement.

I took my cock in hand again and ran it around her face.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"I can't hear you, Gladys."

"Yes, Mike," she whispered hoarsely. "I'm ready. Please."

"That's better," I said as I slowly started to feed my dick into her mouth.

Gladys craned her head forward to hungrily consume my cock. She slid her mouth along my shaft until her lips touched my pubes. I sighed with pleasure, feeling my dick expanding in her mouth. Slowly, she began to bob her head up and down my dick. I moaned.

"That's it, baby," I grunted. "Fuck my dick with your mouth."

She almost choked on a moan as she heard me.

"Fuck it, you horny little cocksucker," I moaned. "Fuck my dick, you horny, horny little bitch."

She moaned deep in her throat and redoubled her efforts, jerking her head on and off my dick. After five minutes, I put my hands in her hair and pulled her roughly off my swollen cock. She whimpered and tried to get her mouth back onto it.

"No, no, no," I said, shaking her head gently. "I call the shots here. Remember."

Gladys looked up at me and nodded. I yanked her to her feet and grabbed a tit in each hand. As I mashed her tits together and pinched her nipples, she moaned, shifting her hands tied behind her back.

"God damn," I said. "What a fucking pair of tits."

I squeezed her nipples hard and she groaned. They were so full and firm. I thought for a minute about spunking between her tits. But then, I remembered my original plan.

I pulled her toward the door that led out through a short walkway into the garage.

"Where are we going Mike," she asked in a panicked voice as we neared the door.

"Shhhhhh," I said. "Don't worry. You'll like this."

I opened the side door and peeked out. The shady suburban neighborhood was quiet. I stepped out and across the several feet that separated the house from the garage. I opened the door to the garage.

"Hurry," I said. "Unless you want the neighbors to see your dirty little secrets."

I pulled her across the walkway and into the cool, dark garage. My bike gleamed in the empty space where dad's car was usually parked. I led Gladys next to my bike. She stood there, arms tied behind her back, her magnificent tits shaking and vibrating, her eyes filled with desire and fear.

I walked over to the workbench and found a cord of rope. I picked it up along with a pair of shears and snipped the rope into two pieces. I returned to Gladys and undid the dish towel from her wrists. As her hands were freed, she dropped her arms to her side. I yanked her shorts and panties down. Her waist was still thin and her ass was round and firm. I smacked it twice, hard.

"Up," I said, pushing Gladys toward the bike. "Get up on the motorcycle."

Gladys's eyes widened. I pushed her again and then helped her throw her leg over the seat as if she were riding the bike.

"Careful now," I said. "I don't want you to fuck up my bike."

Gladys stared at me, fascinated. I took her left arm, pulled her body close to the bars, and tied her wrist firmly to the left handle bar. Then, I did the same with her right wrist and the right handle bar. She was leaning forward on the bike, her tits brushing against the top of the gas tank.

"Wow, Gladys," I said. "You look fantastic like that."

She turned a pair of wide eyes on me.

I mounted the bike behind her. My cock snuggled up against her beautiful ass. I grabbed a cheek in each hand and began squeezing and pinching. Gladys moaned. She shook her wrists against the ropes and moaned some more. I reached down and began rubbing my hand along her ass crack.

"Oh, god, Mike," she moaned. "Please. Oh god."

I reached down under her ass and rubbed her pussy lips. She was drenched with wetness. I smiled and smeared my hand around her pussy lips. Slowly, I inserted one finger and then two into her pussy. She groaned and arched her back, pushing her crotch onto my fingers. As she began writhing her hips, I slid another finger into her pussy. Gladys gasped and began whipping her hips up and down, riding my fingers. I smacked her ass hard with my free hand and she yelped. I smacked her again and her hips lashed themselves hard against my fingers.

"I bet you never did anything quite this exciting with dad. Did you?" I said to Gladys.

She groaned.

"Did you, bitch?"

She groaned again. "No, Mike. Never. No."

I pulled my fingers out of her snatch and she gasped. Then, slowly, I ran my fingers around her tight asshole. Her hips froze.

"And what about this?" I asked. "Did the old man ever do this for you?"

Gladys remained silent, only her deep breaths sounding in the vacant garage.

"I asked you a question, bitch," I said, as I slowly inserted a finger into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned. "No. Never, Mike. Never."

As I played my finger in and out of her asshole, Gladys's hips began rotating again. Her moans turned into rhythmic grunts as I finger fucked her bunghole. Then, I inserted another finger. Gladys froze for a moment and then continued twisting her hips on my fingers. My cock had started to grow hard again.

With my free hand, I reached down to gather more of her pussy juice. I slathered it around my cock so that it glistened. I pushed one more finger deep into Gladys's asshole and continued to finger fuck her. She grunted more deeply. Things were developing nicely, so I pulled my fingers quickly out of her and pushed the tip of my cock hard against her now distended asshole.

"Oh, god, no," she grunted. "Please, no. Mike. You'll kill me."

Gladys struggled against the ropes that secured her wrists to the bike's handlebars.

I smacked her hard on the ass. "Settle down, girl. Settle down. You're going to love this. Relax or it's gonna hurt."

She bit her lip and I slowly began shoving my cock further into her asshole. It was rough going and after a minute or two I still had only a couple of inches of my dick inside her asshole. I could hear Gladys straining and grunting.

Her asshole squeezed the tip of my dick and, with a grunt, I pushed my hips forward and drove half my cock into her asshole. Gladys shrieked in pain. But, as she did, her asshole loosened up, and I slid almost all the way in. She let out a huge sigh and slumped forward on the bike.

God, she was tight. Her virgin ass pulsed all around the length of my rigid dick. I rested there, looking down at my cock jammed into her asshole. Then, slowly, I began gently rocking my hips forward. Gladys grunted. Soon, I was pushing and pulling my dick in and out of her several inches at a time. I grabbed her hips and stood up. She grunted. Now, she was looser and I could slide my dick all the way in and almost all the way out. I slowly pulled it out and back in.

"Damn," I panted. "Your ass is so fucking beautiful. Damn. Tell me how much you like it. . . . My cock stuffed up your asshole."

Gladys grunted. Instead of answering, she pushed her ass back slowly onto my dick. I groaned and let her do some work as she grunted in rhythm to her hips backing up and then pulling forward. Soon, we had achieved a fast, hard pace and I was fucking her asshole with gusto. Gladys grunted and groaned with each thrust. I let go of her hips and began pinching her ass.

"Oh, god," she murmured through clenched teeth. "God, Mike. Yes. Yes. That's it."

I felt her body trembling and I sped up my fucking, ramming my cock with abandon in and out of her asshole. The bike was rocking back and forth. I leaned down and bit her shoulder and her neck. She groaned and then rode a series of high-pitched sighs all the way to a loud moan.

"Ayyyyyyy," she swooned. "Uhhhhhhhh."

I smiled and gave her ass a few more thrusts before I felt my cock beginning to swell even fatter and harder.

"I'm cumming, baby," I whispered into her ear. "Wait for me. Wait for me. I'm cumming."

Gladys let out a strangled "yesssssss." And lowered her head. Her back was slick with sweat and I grabbed her by the shoulders and launched one final superhuman thrust into her ass. I froze there, buried deep inside her, while my cock exploded. I shouted and tried to jam my dick even farther into her.

"Fuck, Gladys," I yelped. "Fuck, baby. Oh shit."

I emptied a gallon of cum into her tight asshole and then leaned back, panting, trying to catch my breath. Gladys was whimpering, her head hung down along the gas tank of the bike. Her smooth, rounded ass twitched and shook. I laughed and stretched my hands back behind my head. I laughed again as I saw my cock slowly start to deflate and then withdraw from the sweet asshole of my dad's girlfriend. I yanked it out with a satisfying plop. Gladys's back was rising and falling with her deep breaths.

I hopped off the bike and strode back and forth, my cock flopping around in front of me.

"Damn," I said. "God damned. Damn. That was fucking fine."

I walked over to Gladys, cupped her chin in my hand, and raised her head. A wide smile crept across her flushed and sweaty face. I leaned down and kissed her. She returned the kiss with increasing enthusiasm. I stood and began untying her hands from the bike. As I undid one wrist, her arm dropped onto the handlebars. Her other arm dropped limply down along her leg.

I walked around the bike and massaged her shoulders and then raised her up. She hung her arms around my neck and kissed me, our tongues mashed together. I pulled her off the bike, and we stood there hugging and kissing. I ran my hands along her back and then down over her ass.

I picked her up in my arms, her lips still glued to mine and headed toward the door. I opened it with one hand and stuck my face around the doorframe. All still quiet. I rushed across the walkway with Gladys in my arms and my dick flopping back and forth across my thighs. Once inside the kitchen, Gladys smiled weakly up at me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds