• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katie and the Girls Night Out

Katie and the Girls Night Out

12

I had gone through ten years of marriage believing that a "Girls Night Out" was just that - a bunch of girls getting together to get out of the house to blow off some steam. My loving wife led me to believe that on Wednesday she got together with her sister Sarah, her cousin Tina and some girls she went to school with to play cards at her sister's apartment. It turned out that "Girls Night Out" really meant "Boys Night In."

+++++++++++++

Normally I got off from work before Katie left and I babysat while she was out, but I had run into an old Army buddy at Wal-Mart. We hadn't seen each other in fifteen years and didn't even know that we lived in the same town. He owned a country/western bar on the outskirts of town and he invited me over to have a bite to eat, sip a few beers and have a lot of catch up conversation.

"I don't have much of a kitchen, mostly Del Monico steak sandwiches, half pound ground rounds, French fries and onion rings, but I've got the best Bloody Mary's in the state."

I called home and told Katie she would have to arrange for a sitter, we exchanged our I love you's and then I followed Bart over to his bar. As the evening progressed we sat in his office looking out the one-way window into the bar proper and did the 'whatever happened to' and the 'do you remember' thing. Along about six-thirty a band came in and began to set up.

"Live music?"

"You bet. I'm surprised that you've never heard of the place. It's the hottest spot in town, a real pick up palace. The joint will be jumping by eight."

"I'm an old married man now Bart, with three kids. My nights of tripping the lights fantastic are long gone."

"Too bad bud, I get some prime stuff in here on Wednesdays. A couple of them even tempt me, but I make it a rule to stay away from the paying customers. Less heartache that way. If you ever decide to stray from the old ball and chain there's a group of regulars, five or six, the number always changes, who are in here every Wednesday night and they never leave along if you get my drift."

"Sorry to have to turn it down pard, but what I've got at home is almost more than I can handle."

"Too bad. The tall blond one would probably be just your style. Speak of the devil here they come now."

I turned and looked toward the door and I'm sure that my jaw must have dropped.

"The two blondes are sisters and the redhead with the big tits is a cousin. The other three are just friends. All six will leave with a guy and go to one of the girl's apartments where they all get it on in the same room. Then when the married ones leave to hurry home to hubby the two blondes double up. The tall one likes doubles and triples and gangbangs. She also seems to have a preference for dark meat."

"Doubles and triples? Dark meat?"

"You know, two or three cocks at once and she always seems to leave with one or two niggers. Now I don't have any factual knowledge, but that is what the guys they leave with tell me when they come in here the next day. Granted, guys like to bullshit and brag about sexual conquests that sometimes never really happened, but I've been hearing those stories for damned near seven years now so I pretty much believe them."

"She's been coming in here that long?"

"Yep. She was at my grand opening and has been coming in on almost every Wednesday since. She's married and I hear that she has a couple of kids. I wonder if her husband knows. You know, they have one of them open marriages?"

"They don't, and he didn't, at least not until tonight."

"Huh?"

"They don't have an open marriage and he didn't know until just now."

I saw the understanding dawn on him. "Jesus! You don't mea...?"

"Yes indeed Bart, that is just what I mean. And that brings up a question Bart. Just how loyal are you to your steady customers?"

"I don't know. You got a gun in your car? You going to go nuts and blow her shit away? If that's the case I'm going to go out there and tell her to run. I don't need no shit like that in my place."

"No, nothing like that. I just want to know if you are going to tell her she's been busted."

"Nope. I figure if you kick her ass out she'll still come in here. Probably more often."

I guess I must have raised an eyebrow at that because he said, "Hey, I'm sorry that she's your wife, but I'm a business man and she and her little group bring in a lot of business. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. The anger hasn't taken hold yet. This has happened just too quickly. For right now I suppose I'll just go outside and wait for her to leave and then follow her to see what she does. After that, I just don't know."

+++++++++++++

According to Bart the girls always left by ten or so. He figured that it was so that they could go have their fun and then still get home to hubby at a reasonable time. I had no idea what a reasonable time was for Katie because I was always asleep when she came home and Katie was careful not to wake me. I was surprised that I wasn't angrier than I was. I supposed it was because all I had up till then was what someone had said rather than any factual knowledge. Perhaps there was still a part of me that didn't believe it. After all, how could it have possibly gone on for seven years and me not have a clue?

At five after ten the girls began coming out and it was just as Brad had said it would be - none of them were alone. With a sinking heart I saw Katie come out with two black guys and I watched the three of them walk to a car and talk for a moment or two and then one black guy took Katie in his arms and kissed her. The kiss was a long one and while it was going on the other black guy took out his cock and put Katie's hand on it. She stroked it until she broke the kiss and then the man she had been kissing got in the car and Katie and the other black walked over to her car - his cock still in her hand - and Katie let the guy get in and drive while she got in on the passenger side. They weren't even out of the parking lot before her head went down into his lap.

It was a regular convoy on the way to Sarah's apartment. Sarah in her car with Tina, Katie and the guy she was sucking off followed in Katie's car. Marlene in her car with her stud of the evening and three guys behind her in a car. Then came Annie's car and she had Bev with her and behind them was another guy in his car and I was behind all of them. At Sarah's place they all trooped upstairs to her apartment and I settled in outside to wait. I don't know why I sat there and watched Sarah's apartment since I already knew that what Bart had told me was true. What I really wanted to do was go up the steps and walk in on them (I had a key so I could feed Sarah's cat when she was on vacation) and surprise the hell out of Katie, but then she would know that I knew. That would limit me in my future options so I just sat there and watched to see what would happen next.

Bev was the first one out. She came out at eleven-twenty and headed home to her husband. Tina was next, along with one of the guys, and they stood and talked for a couple of minutes and then exchanged slips of paper which I assumed were phone numbers and then they got in their cars and drove off. Next out came Marlene and Anne and they drove away which left Katie, Sarah and five guys still in the apartment. An hour passed and I was developing an overwhelming urge to go up those stairs and barge in on them. I had just decided to do it when Katie and four guys came out of the apartment. They stood around and talked for several minutes and then Katie gave all four long, lingering kisses and then everyone dispersed to their cars and drove away.

I gave Katie a three-block head start and then I followed her. I wondered what she would think when she got home and found that I wasn't there. Would she panic at the thought that I might have been out checking up on her or would the fact that she had pulled the wool over my eyes for the last seven years make her feel secure? All of a sudden something inside me snapped. I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to see Katie now that I knew what she had been doing. I didn't want her trying to kiss me goodnight with the mouth that she had been using for other things that night. I didn't want to lie next to her body after other men had been on top of it. Most of all I wasn't ready to face her after what she had done. I swung off on a side street and found a motel and checked in for the night.

+++++++++++++

I called in sick to work the next morning and then called a friend of mine who was a lawyer and asked if he could find some time in his schedule for me to discuss a personal problem. The news I got wasn't good. It seemed that in our state it didn't matter why you got a divorce, the woman still would make out like a bandit.

"You could have video of her being gangbanged with the kids in the next room watching TV and she would still get custody of the kids and half of everything that you own. She will get a portion of your pension when you retire, child support for the kids and depending on how sharp her lawyer is and how kind the judge is she could even come away with the right to claim the kids as income tax deductions even if you are paying more than half their support. To add insult to injury you will even get stuck with paying all court costs and that includes her lawyer's fees. Believe me pal when I say that divorce is the worst solution to your problem. You would have been better off barging in on her and killing her in a fit of jealous rage. With the right jury you might have been found not guilty by reason of insanity. At worst you would have been given twenty-five years and been out in eight with good behavior."

"So basically I'm fucked?"

"Pretty much. Your best option is to go home, pretend that it isn't happening, and go on with your life. You say that your marriage has been a good one right up until last night so be happy with your six days with her and try to ignore the one day when she is out being bad. Or you could go home and live with her and just sleep in separate bedrooms. Another option is to slowly convert everything you have to cash and then one day just walk away without saying a word to anybody."

Great choices, right? My mind was in turmoil as I headed home. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to lose my kids and I didn't want to lose everything that I had worked so hard for just because my wife was a cheating whore. It wasn't fair that I had to be the one to pay for what she had done. By the time I reached the house I had decided to follow some of Brad's advice. I would slowly convert things to cash, but I would also stay at home and coexist with Katie until I could find a way out that didn't ruin me.

"Where have you been? My God, I've been worried sick. Why didn't you call?" was the greeting I got when I walked into the house. "I called the hospitals and I even called the police."

"I was just out. I had way too much to drink last night and decided to check into a motel rather than chance driving home."

"Why didn't you call me to come and get you?"

"I did. I called Sarah's half a dozen times right up until ten-fifteen and didn't get any answer." I saw some worry in her eyes when I said that, but it went away when I didn't dwell on it. "I called home at one and the baby sitter said you weren't home yet so I got a motel and crashed."

The worry came back, but when I didn't ask any questions about why she wasn't at Sarah's at ten-fifteen or home by one it faded again.

"I called work and they said that you had called in sick."

"That I did. When I woke up I was in no condition to go to work."

"So why didn't you call me then?"

"Because I didn't want to talk to you. Now if you will excuse me I'm in bad need of some aspirin." I left her standing there and headed upstairs to the bathroom and faked getting some aspirin and taking them. Katie had followed me up to the bathroom and was leaning on the doorframe, arms folded across her chest when I turned around.

"What do you mean you didn't want to talk to me?"

"My old Army buddy had to leave early, but I still had a drink in front of me so I stayed to finish it. While I was sitting there alone sipping the drink I had some time to think. The things I thought about had been in the back of my head for a long time and every time they had tried to push forward I had shoved them back into some compartment in the back of my mind and locked them away. Last night they kicked down the door to their little compartment and forced themselves to the front where I had to face them."

"Face what?"

"There is something wrong with our marriage Katie. I don't know just yet what it is, but for about the last seven years (I wondered if that number grabbed her attention) I've felt that there is something wrong, something not right, and the more I thought about it the more I was sure that I was right. There is something going on between us Katie, something that isn't right. I have no idea what it is yet, but it is there and I can feel it and I don't like the feeling. And as long as I was feeling that way I didn't, or should say don't, want to talk to you."

Katie gave me a contemplative look, shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

Dinner was a quiet affair as far as Katie and I were concerned although the kids chattered away. After dinner I helped them with their homework and then played some games with them until it was their bedtime. While Katie was putting them to bed I moved a few things into the spare bedroom. The kids in bed I told Katie I was tired and was going to hit the sack early and I left her in the living room watching TV. An hour later I heard the door to the spare bedroom open and then close as Katie looked in to see me there.

The next morning at breakfast Katie asked, "How long are you going to be in this self induced funk of yours?"

"Until I get a handle on what is wrong."

"There isn't anything wrong, it is all in your head."

"Somehow Katie, I don't think so; I don't think so at all."

+++++++++++++

I don't know why, maybe it is because I have a touch of masochism in me, but I was outside of Brad's place the next Wednesday watching to see what would happen. At nine-thirty Katie came out with a tall black man and they went to her car and a minute later I saw her legs come up as the man fucked her on the back seat. When they were done they went back into the bar and at ten after ten Katie's little pussy posse came out with several guys tagging along and they all headed for Sarah's apartment. Katie had three black guys with her and the four of them got in her car. She got in the back with one man and the other two got in front. Her legs were kicking in the air before the man driving her car even got it started. Halfway to Sarah's the guy fucking her must have finished because he got up and climbed over the seat into the front while the man on the passenger side climbed in back. Less than a minute later Katie's legs were kicking in the air again. I'd seen enough and I headed on home.

For the next two weeks I did the same and nothing changed except the number of guys. One week it was three black men and the next it was two. I really, really wanted to confront her and ask her what was the deal with her and blacks, but in the end I always talked myself out of it. I wasn't ready for confrontation, at least not yet.

For the next three months I pretty much ignored Katie. I slept in the spare bedroom and ignored all of her entreaties to go back to sleeping with her. Twice, after the kids were in bed and sleeping, she walked into the living room where I was watching TV wearing only nylons, a garter belt and high heels.

"This used to get your attention," she said.

I glanced over at her and said, "Yes, it used to" and then after several seconds she ran crying from the room. During that same three-month period I quietly sold the house that my parents had left me and that I had been renting out. I also sold off the two classic cars that I had restored. I told Katie that I needed the money to buy the 32' Ford Coupe that I really wanted. I sold my motorcycle, my stamp and coin collections, and I cashed in five CDs that I had. I squirreled the money away in a coffee can in the garage because lawyers have a way of finding money that is in banks.

+++++++++++++

I have no idea how much longer things might have gone on the way they were, but one day I just got tired of it. I hired a private detective, gave him all the information that I had and turned him loose. Two weeks later I had his report and I made copies and sent them to the husbands of the women in Katie's little fuck bunny group. I sent them off on Saturday and I was not at all surprised when Katie spent most of Tuesday on the phone. From the time I got home she kept looking at me nervously as if waiting for me to drop the hammer. I decided to play with her.

"Anything interesting in the mail today?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"I got something at the office today that really got my attention." I saw her tense up and I went on, "Some one mailed me a report." I saw a bead of sweat on her forehead.

"What kind of report?"

"I contacted a research group to find me that 32' Ford that I want and they sent me a list of seven that are available and in good shape."

I saw the relief wash over her face and then I hit her with the zinger. "I've got some time off coming and I'm going to be staying home from work tomorrow. I want to be here when the mail comes."

I saw the worry reappear as she asked me why.

"I contacted two of the people that have the cars and they are going to overnight mail me pictures and the particulars."

"There isn't any reason for you to waste a day off for that. If they come I can always bring them down to you."

"No, other people want those cars as much as I do and minutes could make the difference so I want to see them as soon as they get here."

The real reason of course was that Sunday I had dropped a copy of the report in the mail to myself. By the time we both went to bed that night Katie knew that the husbands of Tina, Marlene, Annie and Bev had all received a copy of the report and she was worried sick that a copy mailed to me would actually get to me. None of the reports that I mailed had my return address on them and I had blacked out all references to me. All Katie knew was that someone had anonymously sent the report to her friend's husbands and she expected that I would get one also.

Katie spent most of the morning in the living room where she could watch the front of the house. At eleven-ten when the mailman put the mail in our box she was out of the house like a shot. I watched through a slightly parted curtain as she took the mail out of the box and looked at it. I saw her look at the large brown envelope and then cast a quick glance at the house to see if I was looking and then she pushed the brown envelope back into the mailbox and came back into the house.

"Nothing about cars, just the regular bills."

"Well, maybe they handle overnight mail like special delivery and it will be along later. Maybe you have to sign for it or something. I think I'll go out and wash the car while I wait."

I spent the rest of the day working on the car in the driveway. Katie kept coming to the doorway to see where I was. She desperately wanted to get out to the mailbox and get that brown envelope, but she couldn't as long as I was in the driveway. I knew that when I finally went into the house at five that she had to be a basket case, but I made sure I stayed where she couldn't get out to the mailbox without my seeing her. After dinner, as she was putting the dinner dishes in the dishwasher I casually asked her, "I wonder what is in that envelope that you stuffed back into the mailbox?"

She dropped a glass on the floor and as it broke she turned to me and said, "I don't know what you are talking about."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katie and the Girls Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds