• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Arrangement Ch. 03

The Arrangement Ch. 03

Almost a year has gone by since we started "The Arrangement", and it is still working very well. John, my husband, and I live a very contented life in our villa on the Costa Tropical in Spain. Jude, my lover, who we met when he came to service our swimming pool, visits several times a week and satisfies me with his big, thick, black cock. John accepts I need and deserve my lover, who can satisfy all my hot desires. He encouraged me to take a lover and he gets so turned on watching Jude fucking me. Sometimes Jude brings some of his friends and this always becomes a very hot night. Having several well-endowed black guys taking me every which way all night is the most delicious sensation.

Well, last month John and I decided to have a holiday further down the coast at Marbella. We arranged to stay in an apartment there. The first few days were fine but I must admit that I was really missing Jude, my lover. He had gone away himself for a month to visit his family, and I was really missing the feel of his big cock inside me. Each day I sat by the swimming pool and found myself looking at the men, checking the bulge in their shorts and wondering if there was a guy there to satisfy me. John saw me watching the guys and he said that he knew I was in desperate need for a big cock, and told me that if I found the chance to go for it.

Well, the opportunity came the very next day. We went to Puerto Banus, which is a very exclusive part of Marbella. A very pretty harbour filled with luxury private yachts and the playground of the rich and famous. It's cool to just sit at the chic bars overlooking the harbour with a glass of wine and watch the people and the activity in the harbour.

John and I were sitting at a bar with a glass of wine, just people watching. I was looking out at the yachts berthed in the harbour. Suddenly I saw two guys appear on the deck of one of the bigger more stylish yachts. One was tall, muscular and black. He just wore white shorts. The other guy was olive skinned with jet-black hair, and wearing green shorts. I was immediately impressed by the look of these two men. They were busy checking things on the deck. I watched them intently and felt myself getting wet just imagining how it would be to be taken by these two guys. John saw me watching them and I could see he knew just what I was thinking. After a while the black guy saw me watching and made eye contact with me. I smiled and he smiled back. I could see that he said something to the other man because he turned and gave me a big smile too. John leaned towards me and told me he would go for a walk and leave me to watch the yachts. John walked away and I moved my seat so I could see the men better. Suddenly they both came to the front of the yacht and came down the gangplank on to the waterfront. They walked slowly to the bar, looked at me and then sat down at my table. I was soon chatting and flirting with Carlos and Luke. Both of them were drop dead gorgeous and they knew it. Carlos bought me another drink and all three of us sat laughing and drinking for a while. Luke said he had seen me watching him, and asked me if I was interested in having a look around the luxury yacht they both worked on. I smiled and said yes of course. I could see people watching me in the bar as I walked away with these two guys. They knew what would happen next as well as I did.

John was watching me as he pretended to browse in a shop window. I knew that he would be getting very turned on by what he saw and that he knew that very soon these two men would be fucking me. He realised I was desperate for cock and that I needed it so badly right now.

Carlos and Luke led me up the gangplank of the yacht. They showed me around and smiled as I gasped at the luxury of the yacht. Then suddenly Carlos put his arm around my waist and led me to the master bedroom, in the middle of which was a circular bed. Above the bed was a big circular mirror. I looked at him and back at Luke, who was following us, and smiled. There was no need for many words; we all knew why I was there and what would happen next.

Carlos slowly lifted my t-shirt over my tits. My nipples were so hard and I gasped with pleasure as I felt his fingers slowly stroke me. His fingers were playing on my nipple ends.

Then I reached to his waist and pulled his shorts down. My hand felt for his cock, it was growing so big now. I stroked it with my fingers and felt it grow big and thick in my hands. Then I dropped to my knees in front of him, looked up at him. His hands rested on my head, and pulled me in. I put out my tongue and touched the tip of his cock. I licked all around the big head. My tongue swirled around and licked at the tip of his big cock. Then I opened my mouth and took in his cock. I sucked him and it felt so good. His hands held me there and I could feel him push in deeper. I felt his cock slide into my throat and then he was pushing in and out. This felt so delicious. Then I felt hands on my shoulders and slowly Carlos pulled his cock from my mouth. I turned and the sight I saw then made me crazy with desire.

Luke the black guy was standing behind me, he had stripped off his shorts and was naked. He was stroking his cock and rubbing it against me. I gasped with pleasure when I saw it. His cock was shiny, black and so big and thick. I started to lick it up and down the shaft. He just stood there proud and defiant as I licked his beautiful black cock. I licked and sucked him harder and deeper. I could feel that my pussy was so wet and my clit was twitching as I licked and sucked Luke's cock. I could stand it no longer. "I want you", I panted.

Carlos pushed me back on to the bed. I opened my legs wide and lay back waiting to be fucked. Carlos looked at me with deep dark brown eyes, and then he came down over me. I felt him rubbing his cock on my pussy lips. Up and down he rubbed his big cock on my wet pussy lips. Then I felt him push the head of his cock between my lips. Slowly he entered me, pushing in inch by inch, deeper and deeper. Soon he had filled me, and I gasped with pleasure as I felt his big, thick cock pulsing inside my hot, wet pussy. Then he started to fuck me. First long, slow, deep strokes, then he became faster and more urgent. I was screaming with pleasure as I felt his cock moving deep inside me.

Luke was beside my head, his hands stroking my tits and his big black cock beside me. Then Luke moved so I could hold his cock in my hand. It was so thick it was impossible for me to get my hand around it. As Carlos fucked me I rubbed Luke's cock up and down. Then I felt my orgasm coming, Carlos saw this too and with one almighty thrust I felt him come inside me. His hot come was pumping deep inside me. I was screaming with pleasure.

I lay there on the bed feeling so good, but knowing that the session was not finished yet. I had to have Luke's big, thick, black cock inside me. Right now I needed this more than anything. I would die for it. Luke looked down at me. He spread my legs very wide, and then started to rub the tip of his cock on my pussy lips. Then he rubbed against my clit, which was so sensitive now. I almost came again but I managed to stop it. I wanted to have a mind-blowing orgasm with this black cock fucking me. Luke pushed his cock between my lips. Then he pushed in deeper. I thought it would split me in half. Then he gave me the fucking of my life.

Carlos played with my tits while Luke fucked me deep and hard with his delicious, thick, black cock. Then he pulled from me, turned me over and I moved on to my hands and knees on the bed. Then I felt Luke enter me from behind. This time his big cock slid in easily, I was hot and wet and very open now. He held my hips tightly with his big hands while he fucked me for all he was worth. He fucked me so hard and fast for what seemed an age, each stroke sent me to heaven. Then I felt him slow a little and I knew he was near to coming. I was on the brink too…. I breathed deeply then I came so hard and at this moment he came too filling me with his hot come. I lay on the bed for a while totally happy and satisfied.

I got dressed and thanked Carlos and Luke for the afternoon's fun. They invited me to call in again when I was in Puerto Banus for more of the same.

I left the yacht and walked down the gangplank. I had to walk quite slowly because these two guys had really fucked me so hard. I could feel their come running from me now and my panties were so hot and wet.

John was waiting by the bar and just finishing a glass of wine. He got up and smiled at me. He just said "Well?" I looked at him and laughed and said " Ohhhh God it was so good". John said I looked very flushed, but satisfied.

We went back to our hotel room. I must admit I was quite exhausted now, but John demanded I tell him every detail of how these two guys had fucked me. He pulled my wet panties down and I opened my legs wide for him. I pulled his head between my legs and let him lick my hot, wet pussy clean. He loves to lick me when other men have fucked me. "Wow" he said, " Your pussy looks so well fucked, you are so open and wet". I smiled and closed my eyes, replaying the afternoon again in my head. John came on top of me now, and as I whispered in his ear about how these two guys, with their big, thick cocks had fucked my pussy, he fucked me again. We both came together and lay there, both very satisfied.

I did of course go back to the yacht again, but that's another story…….

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Arrangement Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 619 milliseconds