• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 2 Moms, 2 Sons... Ch. 4

2 Moms, 2 Sons... Ch. 4

2 Moms, 2 Sons, 1 Hot Night Pt. IV

The next morning Robert and I awoke early and with raging hard-ons. As we tugged them under our blankets, we fretted about not getting anymore sex.

"Hey, let's go find our moms before my dad gets here," he said.

"Great," I replied.

When we tried sneaking into my mom's room, she wasn't there. We figured they were downstairs so, very naked with cocks high and hard, we headed downstairs hoping for an early morning fuck. But just as we got downstairs we heard my uncle's voice coming from the kitchen. Fuck! we thought. He was already here! In a panic, we quickly flew upstairs to get dressed. When we came downstairs, Floyd greeted us warmly while our mom's looked a little concerned. There eyes were almost begging we wouldn't say or do anything stupid. If they'd only known we almost did! We soon all went about our business for the day. I've often wondered what might have happened had Robert and I actually come into the kitchen naked and hard. What would Floyd's reaction have been if he'd seen us and known that in his absence, his own wife and sister had fucked their teenaged sons the night before! We would have all been lynched!

During our last couple of days at the cabin, I kept pestering mom in private. "Can't we get away from Uncle Floyd?" She'd just let out a sigh and look away. She had really opened a can of something or other. Two teenage boys with raging hormones, and raging cocks, looking for some maternal comfort. On our last full day there, mom tried to work something out. With my uncle fidgeting around the house, mom took Barbara to one side and they began whispering.

A few minutes later I heard my aunt say "Come on Robert!", and mom then informed Floyd "We're all going to go out for awhile."

"Where?" he asked.

"For a walk," she replied.

"Not inviting me?" he replied.

"Well, it's just that you're busy and -"

"Okay, okay," he said and then laughed.

Once out the door and heading into the woods, I asked mom where we were going.

"To a secluded spot I remember seeing the other day," she answered.

"Why?" Robert asked.

"Well, we thought you might like to have your cocks sucked on again," she replied.

Robert and I got all bug-eyed excited, while mom smiled and shook her head, and my aunt giggled. A few minutes later mom pointed out an area that had a big fallen tree. There was no way we could fuck out there with all the sticks and dirt but in the warm air, both Robert and I undressed, stripping out of our shorts and underwear to the approving eyes and smiles of our moms.

We were young but athletic and in good shape, and as we stripped for mom and Barbara, our cocks rapidly grew hard.

We placed our shorts on the tree and sat down on them to try and get a little comfortable. Both our mom's were in jeans, and simply knelt down on their knees in front of us; mom in front of me, and Barbara in front of Robert. Mom took my hard cock in hand, caressing it and playing with my balls.

"My son has become such a MAN," mom moaned while feeling my cock. "A man. A STUD! They're BOTH studs, huh Barbara."

"Mmm hmm," Barbara replied despite a mouthful of her son's cock. Mom then took my cock in her mouth, sucking the head, licking the shaft, licking my balls, and even taking them into her mouth. Mom left a trail of saliva dripping from the cockhead down to my sparsely-pubed root. Both Robert and I loved every minute of receiving our maternal head, but then mom took her mouth off of my cock and nudged Barbara who was busy licking and kissing her son's cockhead.

"Let's switch," mom said.

Mom crawled in front of Robert to get at his cock while Barbara flashed me a smile and dropped to her knees, took my cock in hand and began licking mom's saliva off of it. She nibbled on my cock, licking the shaft, kissing the cockhead, taking it in her warm mouth, sucking me like a lollipop as her hand pumped the glistening shaft.

Meanwhile, mom was really going to town on Robert's prick. Her mouth was stretched wide thanks to his girth, as she deep throated him, frantically working her mouth up and down the dark shaft like the pro she was. Neither Robert nor I could hold out much longer and began moaning our approval over these wonderful blowjobs. Finally Mom took her mouth off of Robert's cock, and with it aimed at her face, began to fist him rapidly.

"Ooooh, yeah!" mom moaned. "Come on, Robert! Cum for Auntie Susan! Cum!

Cuuuumm! Give me all your sperm from your BIG COCK!"

He was groaning loudly nearing orgasm, as was I since Barbara was fisting me while moaning around my cockhead in her mouth. As I moaned louder, holding Barbara's head, she moaned with me, as I was about to cum down her throat.

Finally, Robert and I screamed as the intensity of our orgasms hit us. Robert shot a gallon of cum up into mom's face. She let out a laugh as his hot sticky cum splashed on her cheeks, her nose, her lips and dripped off her chin. Just then I shot my load into my aunt's hungry mouth and down her throat as she gulped down my hot cum like it was water. Barbara took each and every last drop I had to offer, squeezing it out of me and into her mouth. Meanwhile, mom was scooping up Robert's cum to feed to herself.

"Mmm," mom moaned. ""You taste SO GOOD!" Here Barbara," she said giving her sister-in-law a finger to lick her own son's cum off of.

"Mmm," Barbara moaned. "My boy DOES taste good!"

"How did your nephew taste?" mom asked her.

"Oh, he tasted GREAT! They both do!"

"So, what do you say to your moms and aunts for this nice surprise this afternoon?" mom asked us.

"Thank you." "Yeah, thanks." We happily replied.

"Can we do it again?" Robert asked.

"Not now," mom replied.

"Yes, we have to get back," Barbara said. "You know your father. He'll start getting worried."

With that, both Robert and I dressed and fifteen minutes later were back at the cabin.

"Did you have a nice walk?" my uncle asked, as we entered.

"Very nice," Barbara replied. If he only knew that just a few minutes earlier his wife had given their nephew a blowjob!

We all left for home the next day. Midway through our drive, my uncle stopped to get gas and with the rest of us in the car, mom turned to Barbara and said, "Maybe we can all get together before school starts up again."

Barbara's eyes lit up: "Ooooo! Okay," she said in that spacy-little girl way of hers. Robert and I smiled. "When?" he asked.

"Well, we'll see," mom replied. "Hopefully soon."

When they dropped us off at our house, we all said our goodbyes with a round of hugs and kisses. Hugging Barbara, as she kissed my cheek, I licked hers! Pulling away she seemed shocked but she looked at me with a little smile and big, dancing brown eyes that seemed to say "I liked that, you evil young man, you!" It was all I could do to keep from giggling and attracting attention, but it was also my way of thanking her. I got to fuck my dark, sexy aunt not only in her cunt, but also her ass, AND she sucked my cock! I got to cum in ALL her holes!

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 2 Moms, 2 Sons... Ch. 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds