• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Time

First Time

My first experience shooting pictures of a naked girl were very shy attempts to copy the situations that I have seen from professionals.

She was a 20 year old student and answered to my classifieds in a local newspaper. I was surprised how open she approached the session. She had no experience with that either.

We went to a rental studio. I let her undress and she put a men's shirt on. I was nervous. I think she was too.

"Please start to strike a pose. Something you want to express."

She did some boring standing around, twisting her hips and stuff. I thought, I am not good at this.

"Please, open the shirt and show me your breasts."

She was not surprised, opened the shirt and I did not only see her luscious breasts but her unshaven pubic hair. My mouth was open. She chuckled.

I came closer and took some shots from a frogs perspective, when she suddenly became more comfortable. We realized one thing: while shooting, I could not be voyeuristic. I am sure this is a matter of experience, but I could not multitask at my stage of know-how.

Her movements became more easy and she loosened up a lot. "Want me like that?... See that? ... Look closer...Just for you..." She curled her lips and I was sure that she pictured an imaginary admirer whom she was performing for.

"You are doing great and this helps me a lot!" I said. "Lets do some shots with you on the floor, sitting, kneeling, whatever you like to do."

She sat down and came up with some uncomfortable poses. The floor was cold and hard. I found a pillow somewhere and that made it a little softer but not much easier.

"Wait a second! I was picturing a pose that makes me crazy. Don't shoot yet!"

And she sat on the pillow, leaned back, let her head sink back and spread her legs. I saw her breasts stand in the air, her long legs wide apart, her curly pubic hair opened like a curtain and stared straight at her pussy lips.

My crotch bulged.

"Sorry, I am not a professional. Don't shoot yet. Tell me: does it look good? Do I have to change anything?"

I gulped. "No, you look, ah... I am.... I mean, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!"

"Thank you. Promise you will give me that pic and not keep one!"

"I promise"

"Shoot now!"

I was ready to shoot, but it took me second before getting my act together and shoot with the camera.

"Wait!... one last awkward question...."

"Yes?"

"Is my pussy in proper shape? I mean, is the hair ok and are my lips ok, or do we have to arrange it a little?"

I was speechless.

She raised her head and looked at me. "What is it? Is that not a professional question?"

"Ah, I am not a professional."

"But you are a man! ... Hey, I would not do this, if you did not give me the impression I can be confident with you. Just do what you think is right, ok? Come closer and if you think some hair is in the way, put it away. If my lips are curled or something, just arrange them how you want them, allright?" She said that with an innocent but yet dirty smile.

I did as I was told. There was some hair to be rearranged and my heart was jumping when I touched her curly fur to do my job. I did not dear to even touch her lips.

"Actually, I would like to have my lips open a little." She parted her pussy with one hand and looked at me. "Better?"

"You are killing me! But yes it looks very beautiful!" I was floored.

"Can you help? I am sure they are open now, but give it a final touch. I cannot see down there!"

A final touch! It was my first touch and tried to be as careful and non-sexual as possible.

"Wet would be good, don't you think?" she said with her head back.

"I am getting some water, if you want to wet it."

"That's insulting! Get your tongue between my lips already!"

I could not resist anymore. I surrendered, burying my face in her fur and eating her out until she came with a loud scream.

A staff member of the studio came in to see if everything and everybody was all right.

My model answered. "I am fantastic, believe me. Couldn't be better!"

I looked sheepishly with my wet face and confirmed. "I am feeling fine!"

We finally made the wet shot and continued with some shots with my model on all fours.

Again, she was not satisfied with the way her private parts were looking and I guess you can figure out what she made me do when I was supposed to take a picture of her in doggy style position.

Pretty inappropriate behavior at my first erotic photo shoot.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds