• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Model Niece

Model Niece

At 38, I was fortunate enough to have a successful career as a commercial photographer. While I did my share of weddings and bar mitzvah's, I also got to shoot many fashion sessions, meeting many beautiful young women and being blessed with the opportunity to have sex with a number of them. My wife didn't appreciate this very much, which explains why she is now my ex-wife. But then she was also a model I had met on a shoot before our relationship blossomed into a 5-year long argument. Fortunately, we didn't have any children to fuck up so the divorce was about as clean as it could be.

While it would have been nice to have had some kids, I have come to accept this as something that will probably never be. But I have also been lucky enough to have my older brother's kids to enjoy and spoil. By brother has two daughters, Beckie and Jenna. They are both smart, beautiful and sweet kids and I have enjoyed spending time with them while they were growing up. They were also incredibly photogenic and I had used them as models here and there for different projects ranging from children's clothing ads to portraits.

Beckie and Jenna are now grown up. Beckie is 22 and is finishing up college and on her way to graduate school to get her MBA next Fall. Jenna is 18 and just graduated high school. While she is as bright as her sister, she is not the straight arrow that Beckie is. From the time she was little, we all knew that Beckie would be a business woman. There was just something about her. Jenna, on the other hand, was the wild child of the two, often flighty and irresponsible. Luckily she was also drop-dead gorgeous and could easily get out of trouble with a smile or a glance. But it didn't get her into college. So Jenna was taking time off after high school to figure out what she was going to do.

My brother and I are a lot like his girls. He went to college to become a CPA and I went to art school for two years before dropping out. As a result, I always understood Jenna better than Beckie, and we were the closer for it. I guess that's one reason why Jenna came to me to talk about breaking into the modeling business, the other being I was a photographer. She told me her parents weren't happy with the idea and hoped that I would talk her out of it. Part of me wanted to - it's not an easy career and it's short lived. The road to success is filled with exploiters, scumbags and perverts, and the girl's who make it are few and far between.

But another part of me knew that Jenna had what it took to be a model. She was more beautiful than most of the girls I had shot over the years. She had striking auburn hair, green eyes, and a body that could make a grown man cry. Lucky for her I was her uncle or I might have been one of the perverts trying to get into her panties.

I told Jenna that while her father would probably kill me, I would help her get a portfolio together and introduce her to some people who could help her. She was ecstatic. We set aside a few days to shoot her book and I told her what kind of clothes to bring to the shoot. I also made arrangements for her to meet with my friend Emily to learn make-up techniques. Emily is a makeup artist and former model I have worked with and casually dated over the years. In any event, I was treated to the biggest hug I'd ever gotten from Jenna, which left me dazed enough to momentarily forget that she was my niece.

On the appointed day, Jenna arrived at my studio around ten to start her book shoot. Over coffee we talked about what kinds of shots she should have in her portfolio to best promote herself. I explained she needed to be as versatile as possible - fashion, artsy, swimsuit, lingerie, etc., and that her clothes, makeup, poses and attitude all made the pictures come together. After finishing our coffee, I told her to go get ready for her shoot while I set up the studio. I told her to put on her "wholesome family catalogue look" while I set up the studio. For the next few hours, we went through dozens of outfits ranging from dresses to jeans to business suits. I finally suggested that we take a break and order some food before we moved on to some other looks.

Over lunch I told Jenna she was a natural. Her poses were fantastic and she looked phenomenal in my viewfinder. I told her she was pure gold and knew that she could succeed if she really wanted to. Jenna blushed but listened enthusiastically.

When we finished eating I asked her if she was ready to get back to work and do some lingerie shots. She seemed hesitant. I asked if she was OK and she explained that she was nervous about it. I reminded her that I was her dear old Uncle Brian and that if she was serious about modeling she would have to do some lingerie shoots. She agreed. I asked her if there was anything that would help her loosen up.

"How about a joint?" she replied nervously. I was floored by her candor.

"What? My sweet innocent little niece smokes pot?" I asked half-jokingly.

"Just when I need to relax - it helps when I'm really nervous or when I have cramps from my period."

Being the mature, responsible uncle I was, I looked into her eyes questioningly. Then she gave me that smile and look that has kept her out of trouble for 18-years. Knowing I could not win, I obediently went to the other room and returned with a few freshly rolled joints, a book of matches and an ashtray. I placed them on the table between us.

In the 20 minutes or so it took to smoke one of the joints, our relationship changed forever. She was no longer my precocious little niece - she was a grown woman and we talked openly about everything from partying to relationships. During this conversation that I learned that while she wasn't a virgin, she didn't have a boyfriend and hated how selfish and possessive guys her age were. And she learned the real reason I was divorced and had no plans to marry again. We laughed and made a pact that we would both remain single for life.

I then asked her if she were relaxed enough to continue the shoot. She seemed ready and said she would change. I told her to fix her makeup too - lingerie shots required a "sexy" look, I explained. She said "I know - Emily showed me just the way you like it" and smiled at me mischievously. I wondered just how much Emily told my niece about us as Jenna got ready in the other room. I was rearranging the studio set and lighting when I heard Jenna's voice announce, "I'm ready!"

I turned and saw my niece transformed into a sex goddess. Jenna stood there in 5" strappy "do-me" heels wearing a pink satin babydoll and thong with white lace top thigh highs. Her makeup was perfect, right down to the sultry eyes and inviting lips that Emily must have shown her how to do, having driven me mad with lust on many occasions with her own artistry. I was frozen in place staring at her. My mouth wouldn't work until she jolted me out of my stupor.

"Do I look OK?"

"Wow!" was the most intelligent response I could muster.

She giggled. "Let's take some pictures, OK?"

"OK", she smiled.

For the next hour or so I tried to capture this sexy creature on film. She was amazing. Each pose and look was sexier than the one before it. I don't think it was even conscious, but the hotter I got the naughtier she became. Without a word spoken between us this professional lingerie shoot became nothing less than an erotic dance between Jenna and my camera. Then, in one sequence of shots she sat back on some pillows, slid her hand down the front of her satin panties and give the camera a look that would have made a porn star blush. My cock was as hard as stone and it took all my strength to not take it out and get some needed relief. I continued to shoot as my niece's fingers brought her to orgasm, my camera's whirring motor drive providing a background chorus to her moans and whimpers.

Her eyes opened just as my camera ran out of film. As I pulled the camera away from my eye, she looked up at me and blushed. Her eyes then drifted to my crotch, which was now tented from my raging hard on. She smiled that magic smile and said "come here Uncle Brian." There was no turning back.

I walked over to Jenna as she pulled herself up to a kneeling position. We both knew what was next as I stood before her. Slowly, her delicate fingers undid my belt and my pants, and in one motion she pulled them down my legs. I was so hard at this point the head of my cock was poking out of the top of my briefs. "Mmm" was all she said as she looked at my bulge. She then took the purple head in her fingers and pulled downward, releasing me from the confines of my briefs. She then slid them down my legs as well, leaving my ankles bound by my clothes. "Now you can't run away," she giggled. Then she took my cock in my hand, making me jump. She looked up at me and smiled, knowing full well the power she had over me. Her young fingers slowly caressed and manipulated my cock as her eyes went back and forth from mine to my penis.

For whatever reason, I asked "are you sure you want to do this?" She smiled, licked those lusciously made-up lips (thank you Emily!) and wrapped them around my cock head as she looked up at me with those emerald eyes of hers. She then proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had in my life, including a few I had paid for. I don't know if it was sheer talent, experience or both, but this girl could suck cock. So well, in fact, that I asked her to stop before I came in her mouth. "I want to save it," I reasoned. She ignored my plea and within minutes I was filling my young niece's mouth with cum. She swallowed every drop and then some. Finally I could take no more of her mouth and felt myself become dizzy and fall to my knees. She leaned back on the pillows smiling and licking her lips.

"Did you like that Uncle Brian?"

I had to ask. "Where the hell did you learn to do that so well, young lady?"

"Practice," she giggled. "Did you like it?"

I smiled as I finished removing the rest of my clothes. "I have to tell you, it was honestly the best blow job I've ever had."

"No way!" she said, her obvious pride betraying her feigned humility. Women who give world class blowjobs know they are talented. The modestly is an act.

"Way!" I said as I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. For the next 15 minutes or so, we kissed and groped and caressed each other, our limbs intertwined as one. Then I slowly worked my mouth down to her breasts as I removed her babydoll. I licked, suck and kissed them with the kind of adoration only a loving uncle could provide. Then my lips and tongue found the cutest little navel, thankfully unscarred my some trendy piercing. My mouth moved lower still, find myself between the sexiest white nylon clad legs on earth staring at Jenna's pink thong. I kissed her sex through them and she shuddered slightly. I pulled the scanty piece of satin aside and exposed the prettiest, pinkest shaved pussy I had ever seen. My mouth lovingly devoured this sweet treat. And it did not go unappreciated.

"Fuck me now, please - I need it so bad," she squealed.

Since my divorce I have made it a point to never argue with a woman, and I wasn't about to start now. I got on my knees, put Jenna's legs over my shoulders and positioned my cock at the opening of her pussy. The sensation of her nylon clad legs against my skin and her buttery hot cunt enveloping my cock was matched only by the vision of this lovely creature beneath me, her auburn hair fanned out on the pillows and her sexy lips pursed in ecstasy. The nice thing about being 38 years old is that after cumming once, I can pretty much fuck forever and that it exactly what I intended to do with this girl. I fucked her like this, I fucked her from behind, I let her ride my cock and then I fucked her the old fashioned man-on-top, girl-on-bottom way until we both exploded and collapsed, her legs wrapped around me as her nails dug into my back.

We lay silently together in each other's arms for five minutes as we caught our breaths and gathered our senses. Then she stood up and removed her stockings and high heels. I watched her beautiful naked figure walk over to the table in the other room, her tight little ass gently moving with each step as she retrieved another joint, lit it and walked back to me with the ash tray. She straddled me and she inhaled a long hit, leaned over and pressed her lips to mine as she blew the smoke into my mouth with a deep kiss. She then laid down and snuggled against me, draping her leg over mine as she put the ashtray on my chest. She took another hit and passed me the joint.

"Single for life?" she asked as she snuggled in, gently smiling.

"As long as we do it together," I said as pulled her closer to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Model Niece

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds