• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Risks All Ch. 11

Batgirl Risks All Ch. 11

12

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. It introduces several original characters, and is only loosely based on the comic book heroine. Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl: Batgirl Risks All

Chapter 11: Bigun Meets His Match

Wednesday, 6:00 am

Batgirl groaned, her mind swirling, sickeningly, from the effects of the chloroform, as her eyelids fluttered open. It was pitch black, with a damp mustiness about the air, as she strained to see through the enveloping darkness. She immediately knew that she had been stripped of her body stocking, because she could sense slight changes in the air pressure on her flesh, and her nipples had peaked, in the cool air. She stood, with her arms stretched high above her head, her wrists clamped together, in cold metal handcuffs, while her feet were held apart by some sort of bar joining the two manacles that were clamped about her legs, just above the tops of her high-heeled ankle boots.

"Well, at least they've left me my boots!" she thought, shaking her head, to remove the last of the cobwebs. She experienced a feeling of Deja Vu, as she remembered her previous incarceration, and she shuddered, violently. She wasn't going to be able to use the same trick again, if she hoped to escape Bigun's evil clutches!

She sensed she was in some sort of huge chamber, and the slight movement of the floor, beneath her feet, suggested she was in the hold of a ship, probably one of the numerous sea-going cargo vessels moored in Gotham harbor? Suddenly, she heard a scurrying, scratching noise against the metal decking close by, and her blood ran cold. "Oh God, noooo!" she cried, silently. "Rats!" Barbara had always had a particular dread of the furry rodents, ever since she'd been bitten on the stomach by one, when she was just six years old!

"Oh, my goodness!" she whimpered, as she felt one of the rodents snuffling around her ankles. "Please, please go away!" She started to sob with fright. "Oh, dear God!" The creature had started to crawl up her leg, and she screamed, as it paused to sniff at her naked crotch and she felt its whiskers brush her mons. Her hips jerked and the startled rat leapt off her, and scurried away into a distant corner of the immense hold, together with its companions. She almost prayed for Bigun to come in and switch on a light. Anything, ANYTHING to get rid of the filthy things!

She heard the scuffling getting louder, as the rats regained their courage, and edged closer. "Go away! Go away!" she sobbed, squirming desperately, as she tried to escape her bonds.

Suddenly a single naked light bulb lit up, above her head, momentarily dazzling her. Her wrists were held by a pair of steel handcuffs, threaded through the bottom link of a hanging length of thick chain. She heard the noise of a heavy, bulkhead door being opened. She blinked, and managed to focus on the looming figures of Ivor Bigun and two of his motley crew, as they approached her helpless form.

"I thought I heard you call, my dear!" he said, with a chuckle.

"Could I have a drink of water please!" she croaked, licking her parched, purple-painted lips. She was suddenly aware that he'd left her with her cowl and eye mask, preserving some sort of aura of mystery. Obviously, he was leaving the uncovering of her true identity to the very end!

Bigun nodded, magnanimously, as he ran his glittering eyes over her naked body. "Give the bitch a drink, Willie!" he commanded. "Not too much, though, we don't want to spoil her!"

Willie stepped forward, and poured some water from a pitcher, into a cracked tumbler. He then held the filthy glass up to Batgirl's lips. Batgirl drank, greedily, until the offering was withdrawn.

"That's enough, I think?" Bigun chuckled, as he stepped closer. "You've been a constant thorn in my side for years, Bat-bitch," he murmured, grabbing her jaw in a claw-like grip, "but now the shoe is well and truly on the other foot!"

"What are you going to do with me?" Batgirl cried, defiantly.

"Why, I'm going to kill you, of course, my dear!" He grabbed both her breasts in clawed hands, painfully digging his fingers into the soft, rounded flesh.

"Aaaaaauugghh!" Barbara arched her spine and threw back her head, gasping with pain, tears filling her big green eyes.

Bigun grinned, and relaxed his grip, running his thumbs over her perky nipples, until they stood out, hard and proud. "But, not until me and the boys have had a little fun with you first!" This brought loud guffaws from his two companions, as they watched, lasciviously.

"Willie, prepare her for me!" he snarled, turning and walking away a few paces.

Big Willie stepped forward, with a long length of half-inch diameter rubber hose in his hand, and moved out of sight, behind the Girl Wonder.

She gave a frightened gasp, as he wrapped his free arm about her waist. "Hey, what are you doing?" she cried, in alarm, as she felt him forcing the end of the hose up into her back passage, twisting and writhing, as she tried to escape this fresh indignity.

"Yeowww!"

Willie nodded over to Phil, who turned the faucet on.

"Please don't... Nooooooo!" This last cry had coincided with the powerful jet of ice-cold water that shot up into Batgirl's anal passage, giving her a crude, painful variation of an enema.

Willie spent several minutes cleaning out her anal passage, and then casually hosed her naked body down, before telling Phil McAvity to turn the water off.

As Batgirl stood, shivering, turning blue with cold, Willie walked back over to his leader. "She's ready for you, boss!" he growled.

"Good!" Bigun unclipped his silver briefs, and pulled aside the huge codpiece, revealing the giant, white slug of a penis, resting against his massive scrotum.

Barbara watched, in horrified fascination, as Phil rushed over to him, and dropped down to his knees, giving his master a quick hand job, to bring him to full erection.

Grinning, evilly, Bigun hefted his erection in one hand, and walked around behind his prisoner, while his two henchmen gripped her hips, and forced apart her buttocks, in readiness for his entry.

"No, please..." she gasped, trying to pull free. "Please, Nooooooo!"

She cried out in agony, as the massive organ was rammed into her exposed ass.

"My, my, what have we here," Bigun chuckled, slamming his huge tool in another couple of inches, "a virgin asshole?"

Batgirl grunted with pain, futilely trying to pull her hips away.

"It's a real tight one!" He rammed his cock into her shapely ass, another hard-fought inch or two, as her contracting anal muscles tried their best to expel him.

She whimpered with pain, and he slipped his hands around her torso, and cupped her taut, straining boobs. "Hey, just relax, Batgirl, baby!" he murmured, with a chuckle, pulling her onto him.

"Heavens, you're going to ruin me, you, you filthy bastard!" she gasped through gritted teeth, as he filled her way beyond her design capacity.

He chuckled. "With your remaining life expectancy, bitch, I shouldn't worry too much about that!" he whispered in her ear, squeezing and stretching her elastic nipples, between his cruel fingertips.

"Aaagghh!" Batgirl gasped with pain, as he slid fully into her, squeezing her eyes tightly shut and trying, unsuccessfully, to hold back the tears that threatened to pour forth. "You... you sick pervert!" she sobbed, tears running down her face.

Ivor Bigun began to slowly, rhythmically, move in and out of her tightly constricted rear passage. He enjoyed butt-fucking even more than a regular screw!

"Oooh! Oooooh! Ooooooooh!" the girl cried out, arching her back, her nipples as hard as pokers.

He increased his pistoning, as her anus started to adapt and conform to its enormous invader, and her internal muscles started to relax a little. He slipped his hands down between her thighs, drawing back the puffy outer labia, and seeking out her clitoris. He rubbed and squeezed it.

"Aaaaugh! Ooooh!" Batgirl gasped, bearing down on his hand, in spite of her self-loathing, feeling herself plunging, headlong, toward orgasm, despite the pain and abuse he was inflicting on her ass.

Bigun chuckled. "Let the whore enjoy herself," he thought, savagely tweaking her clit, "she won't have a clit to play with, for much longer!"

With an animal grunt, he came, filling her anus to overflowing. The Girl Wonder gave a strangled gasp, as it triggered her own climax, and her girl-cum oozed from her pussy, and ran down the insides of her thighs.

He pulled out of her. "Release her hands, boys," he ordered, quietly, "Then cuff her wrists behind her back!" They quickly did as he ordered. It didn't pay to upset Bigun!

"Now, down on your knees, Bat-whore!" he snarled.

"Go screw yourself!" she snarled, defiantly.

He nodded to Big Willie, who stepped forward and forced her down in front of him. Willie gripped the back of her neck forcing her head forward. "Now suck it!" snarled Bigun, thrusting his cock between those lovely, full, purple-painted lips.

Batgirl was tempted to bite the end off his penis, but decided that, in her present predicament, discretion was the better part of valor, so she took his cock into her mouth, between tightly pursed lips. Her head started to bob up and down, as she managed to slide a goodly proportion of his ten-inches, deep into her throat, before blowing him out again, then sucking him in again.

Bigun rested a hand on her head, controlling her rhythm. "Good little slut, nice little slut!" he crooned, with a self-satisfied smile on his face, as she cleaned his cock of all his spunk, and swiftly brought it back to full, rigid hardness. He felt the onset of another climax, and forced his massive organ deep into her throat, almost asphyxiating the poor girl. He groaned and jerked his hips, as a few small gobs of cum, splattered against the back of her throat.

Batgirl swallowed his semen, as best she could, and pulled off him, gasping for breath, her naked breasts heaving. "Heavens," she told herself, "I thought he was going to asphyxiate me, for awhile there!"

"Time for the unveiling, I think!" he sneered, tugging the cowl from off her head, and allowing her long, tawny locks to tumble free. He reached out for her black eye mask, and yanked it away. "Barbara Gordon, you...!" he gasped, in shocked amazement. There were murmurs of surprise from the other two members of his gang.

Barbara stared up at him, her green eyes flashing with defiance, still unbowed, despite her ordeal. "Sorry, Bigun, but the REAL Batgirl couldn't make it!" she replied, in a cool, calm voice.

"You bitch!" he snarled, grabbing a handful of her long, red hair, and yanking her head back. Barbara cried out, from the sudden pain. "You've cheated me out of my rightful prey! I'll make you pay for this, you fucking whore!" He struck her, viciously, across her face, with his free hand, causing her head to snap back, twisting to one side, as she cried out in pain.

Handcuff her back up to the chain!" he snarled, turning away to recover his briefs. "I shall finish with this little slut, later!"

Barbara was roughly hauled to her feet, and her hands released, while the cuffs were slipped through the bottom link of chain and re-attached. Bigun stepped forward, a look of madness in his eyes. He reached out and grabbed a handful of her pubic hair, causing her to gasp out. "Your going to wish you'd never been born, Miss High and Fucking Mighty Gordon!" he snarled, giving her curlies a savage yank.

"Yeoooow!"

Signaling to his henchmen, they all exited the hold, and the light went off!

Barbara carefully eased the Bat-lock pick from the palm of her right hand, until she had it firmly gripped between her fingers. While she had been giving Bigun his cocksucking, she'd slipped it out of the secret compartment in her stiletto heel, without his two goons noticing.

"Mustn't drop it!" she muttered, as she gritted her teeth and slipped the end into the lock of her left cuff and began to wiggle it about. There was a small click, and the cuff sprang open, and with a gasp of relief, she pulled her hand free. "Now for the other wrist!"

Wednesday, 6:30 am

Jennifer sucked in her breath, as she slid into the cold waters of the harbor, with hardly a ripple disturbing the surface, and began to slowly swim toward one of the anchored vessels, several hundred yards distant. The body stocking helped to insulate her body from the cold, as she swam toward her target, using a leisurely breaststroke. She'd been considerably more conscious than Bigun had realized, when they'd man-handled her into the speedboat and brought her to shore, and she was pretty certain that she knew which vessel they'd disembarked from.

"With a little luck, they will have taken Barbara back to the same tramp ship, and imprisoned her in the same hold as they did me!" she prayed, fervently, as she approached a metal ladder attached to the side of the rusting hull. She glanced around to check that the coast was clear, and then hauled herself, dripping, from the water, and swiftly climbed the metal rungs.

She slipped over the side and dropped, lightly onto the metal deck, crouching low, looking for the staircase that lead down to her former place of incarceration. She orientated herself and crept past some huge coils of rope. "Ah, that's what I'm looking for!" she murmured, spotting the dimly lit entrance, that led down into the bowels of the ship.

She peered around, but the deck appeared deserted, so she tiptoed over to the head of the stairwell, and slowly started down the steps. Belatedly, she realized she would have to pass Bigun's cabin, on her way down to the hold. "I'll have to overcome that obstacle when I get to it," she thought, grimly.

"Damn!" she swore, under her breath. The door to Bigun's cabin was partially open, and she could hear the murmur of voices coming from within. She crept up and cautiously peered through the two-foot wide gap. Her eyes widened and she gave a small gasp of surprise, as she recognized the naked form of Lucy Lastik.

"I don't care what you say son, the longer we stay here, the more likely the chance that the cops will find us!" Lucy pleaded.

"Don't worry Ma!" he chuckled, leaning forward to kiss her on the lips, his hand caressing one floppy tit. "We'll be long gone before that bumbling old fool Gordon discovers our hideout!"

"Ooh, Ivor, you're such a good boy!" she gasped, pulling his lips against hers, with one hand behind his neck, while her other hand eagerly guided his massive erection into her waiting pussy.

"Yes! Yesss! Yesssss!" she cried, as Ivor's hips started pistoning.

Jennifer controlled her natural feeling of revulsion, and slipped past the doorway, while they were preoccupied. "So, Lucy Lastik is Ivor Bigun's evil step-mother?" she thought, as she hurried down another flight of stairs, into the dark bowels of the old ship, recollecting the background info she'd read up on the rapist.

She arrived at what she thought was the correct bulkhead door, and peered through the small glass window set in it. It was pitch black inside, but there was a light switch alongside the doorway. She flicked the switch down, and breathed a sigh of relief, as a faint shaft of light shone out from the window. She peered inside again. The hold looked deserted, from her restricted viewpoint. Her heart skipped a beat. Maybe her assumption had been wrong? Maybe they had just killed Barbara and dumped her body in the bay?

Taking her courage in both hands, Jenny eased back the massive latch that had been sealing the door shut, and pushed the door inward with a noisy squeal. "Goodness!" she muttered to herself, cautiously stepping over the raised threshold, "I hope nobody heard that, or I'm in deep shit?"

As she stepped into the hold, a powerful arm wrapped itself about her throat, and she was flipped over someone's hip, and slammed hard against the deck.

Barbara paused in the act of delivering a killer blow to Jennifer's windpipe with the heel of her right boot. "Jenny?" she gasped aloud, unsure whether to laugh or cry.

"Sssh!" Jenny hissed, placing a finger to her lips, as she picked herself up off the floor, rubbing her bruised ass, with an accusing look at Barbara. "Someone may hear you!"

Barbara gazed at Jenny's purple Batgirl outfit, her dark areolas clearly visible, through the clinging wet material. "I've always wanted to be rescued by Batgirl!" she said, with a grin. "By the way, did you know that costume turns almost transparent, when it's wet?"

"You're hardly in a position to talk!" Jenny replied, with a grin, staring back at the naked heroine.

Barbara's face suddenly became serious. "Have you got the mobile Bat-phone on you?"

"Of course!" Jenny replied, indignantly. "What do you take me for?"

"Give it to me!" Barbara hissed, urgently. She swiftly dialed the Commissioner's Emergency Bat-phone number. "What's the name of this old tub?" she enquired.

"The Moldovia Star!"

"Commissioner?" Batgirl spoke urgently, into the phone.

"Batgirl, thank goodness it's you!" gasped a relieved voice.

"Listen carefully! Bigun and his gang are holed up on an old tramp steamer called the Moldovia Star, anchored in Gotham harbor! He had taken your daughter, Barbara, prisoner, but I have just managed to rescue her! Get over here as soon as possible, with as many officers as you can raise at short notice!"

"Is Barbara all right?" Jim Gordon asked, in an anxious voice. "Is... Is my little girl still all in one piece? Is she virgo-intacto?"

"I don't know about that, Commissioner, but she seems fine to me! I must go, Bigun may discover us at any moment! Please hurry!" She switched off the phone and handed it back. "Now to get out of here!" she added, grimly.

Jennifer nodded, wide-eyed, unable to keep her eyes from the glistening stains running down Barbara's thighs, from between her buttocks. Bigun had obviously been up to his usual tricks!

The two girls cautiously crept along the narrow corridor, and up the first flight of stairs. "Oh, I've discovered how Bigun knew so much about us," gasped Jenny, excitedly. "Lucy Lastik is his mother... Well, I guess she's his stepmother, really?"

Barbara's eyebrows rose. "That explains a lot!" she murmured.

As they approached the open doorway to Bigun's cabin, Barbara held a finger to her lips, and peered around the doorjamb. Bigun had his naked stepmother bent over a desk, and was pounding into her sopping pussy, while the older woman moaned with pleasure.

"Good boy!" she gasped. "Fuck your Momma's hot little slit! That's it! Aaaauugghh!" She arched her back and cried out, as she climaxed.

Barbara pulled her head back. "Come on," she hissed, "Now's a good time to make a break for it!" Clutching Jenny's outstretched hand, they tiptoed past the open doorway.

"Huh? What was that?" grunted Bigun, rising to his full height. "I thought I caught a glimpse of...." He pulled out, and rushed over to the doorway, just in time to see two shapely asses, disappearing up the companionway. "Boys," he cried, "the redhead is escaping, along with that fucking Bat-bitch! Get after them!"

His three henchmen came tumbling out of the adjacent cabin, Ben Dover still trying to pull his boxer shorts up from about his ankles.

"Up on deck," snarled Bigun, standing there with female cum still dripping from the end of his erection. "Quickly, before those bitches escape and raise the alarm!"

Barbara arrived on deck, to find their escape route already cut off by three hulking great sailors, who quickly closed in around the two females. There was a noisy hubbub behind them, and Phil and Willie arrived, closely followed by a red-faced Ben Dover, effectively cutting off their retreat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Risks All Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds