• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sorority Girls Ch. 01

Sorority Girls Ch. 01

Chapter 01 - Prologue

Today is supposed to be a very special day for me, or so I'm told. And have been told, and have overhead many times by now, for almost two months. And always, always when I try get a little more information, I'd find myself with nothing but ambiguous prodding of future developments.

And this is where I find myself. I'm sitting in the upstairs room of the Kappa Gamma house. It's a Saturday and I've parked myself on a bed in the corner. This room is shared by four girls. Amanda, Lindsey, Carrie and Sarah. It was Lindsey who had told me to wait in the room in the first place. But that was almost an hour ago.

I've known the girls of the Kappa Gamma for almost a year now, and needless to say, it's been an interesting time to say the least, but worth it all.

The door opens quickly and it's Lindsey again. She's wearing a pair of shorts that tug at her hips, and a small blue shirt. From the look of her nipples poking through the cloth, she forgoes underwear today. A purple watch is strapped to her wrist with the image of Minnie Mouse. She still acts the kid, but that fits her somehow. She smiles brightly and it's impossible not to smile back. She sits down on the bed across from me and bounces to a halt.

"Hey, Jimmy, I thought you might be bored waiting."

I wave my hand all nonchalant. "The waiting is alright, it's the curiosity that's killing me."

She laughed and bounces giddily. "Don't worry, Jimmy! It's going to be real exciting! It'll be a blast!"

"Well, if you say it is a blast, I guess I'll just take your word for it."

Lindsey lowers her head and grins. "That's my Jimmy!"

I sigh and say, "Well, how about this. You can't tell me what's coming up. I figured that one out sometime last month." She giggles loudly at this. "But can you at least tell me when? In an hour? Two?"

She nods and concedes, "In exactly thirty minutes and...(squinting at her watch)...twenty seconds. That better?"

I nod my head. "Much."

"Good. I'll be right back!"

And Lindsey quickly walks back out the door of whence she came. I look at the clock sitting on the nightstand. It reads 3:30 PM. I hang my head in my hands and wait, my right leg hopping on the floor, nervously. I try my best not to look at the clock.

At five minutes till, Lindsey comes back into the room. She sits next to me and gives me another of her smiles. I smile back.

She says, "Alright. First I have to get your ready."

I give a very confused look, but that washes away when she slips her hand into my pants and curls her fingers around my balls, squeezing them gently. They're tight; it has been over a month since Jaine had let me cum.

I gasp as she squeezes tightly and then releases. She squeezes tightly again, and there's a sudden jolt that I can feel and she presses her palm against her fingers, and she releases.

My cock is already hardening. I can feel it pushing against my underwear and then she squeezes again, and releases. She drags her nails across them, stroking them and then she squeezes again, and releases.

"We need your dick to be hard. For the special day, of course."

I nod, but I can't mange to say anything with her hand still clamped to my balls. She slips her hand out, rubbing my cock and scraping the head with her nails on the way. I spasm and moan softly as she does this, and she giggles heartily.

She unbuttons my pants and unzips. She pulls down my underwear revealing my hard-on. She blows on the head lightly. It twitches and I arch my back as I feel my muscles strain. She begins to laugh uncontrollably, but manages to calm herself.

She wraps her right hand around my cock just below the head and it feels soft until she squeezes tightly. Maintain her grip on my penis, she snakes her left hand underneath, and lightly scratches at my balls with her nails.

And then she leans forward and slowly licks the head of my cock. She twists her tongue along, inserting into the tip. I can feel by heart beating fast, and my breathing has sped along to match and she licks again sending shivers down my spine.

She looks up at me and says gleefully, "Times up!"

And then she let's go. She pulls off my pants and my underwear and playfully tosses them into a corner of the room. She takes off my shirt and adds that and my socks to the pile. I can barely pay attention to this.

She stands up and says, "I'll be right back. For your convenience, we will bring the special day to you. However...if you go soft before the surprise arrives, well, you already know what's going to happen. See you in a bit!"

And then she shuffles out of the room. I fall back onto the bed, hands falling to my sides. In this moment, I wonder at how I had come to this. To fall for eleven girls, all of whom have fallen for me. To receive all of their attentions, as well as be the center of all of their sexual torments.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sorority Girls Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds