• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cop & A Master? Ch. 02

Cop & A Master? Ch. 02

(This story was written as the continuation of the first Chapter of Cop and Master. If you haven't read the first story you might not be able to follow. All comments are appreciated and welcomed.)

Parking to the right of the garage, the windows down allowing the Cool ocean air to stream into my window, my nipples become hard and sensitive. The winds brushing my hair gently over each tight little peak making me whimper in need. Looking down at the lacy tops of my stockings seeing how wet my juices had made them. Wiggling in my seat, my head falling back in pleasure as the vibe deep inside of me hits every sensitive spot from that angle.

Your eyes sparkle in anticipation as you watch my pleasure. Adjusting yourself as you reach for your phone to call me.

"Never find another lover sweeter then you, sweeter then you. I'll never find another lover more precious then you, more precious then you." The hands free device answering "little girl I know you aren't even thinking about coming."

" Now spread your legs wide, close your eyes and listen to me..." you wait a moment as you see me follow your instructions." Imagine that I'm there in front of you, watching your beautiful skin flush with desire. That my eyes are caressing every inch of you." Walking towards my car you keep your eyes trained to my face. "Lean forward and pinch your nipples. Twist them gently between your fingers."

Leaning forward, my fingers pinching and twirling my nipples automatically. Picturing in my head your tan work roughened hands against my pale skin. You see my skin shine as it becomes damp as I work hard to keep my body under control. My muscles quivering in need as you jerk open my car door. You see me jump slightly but I don't open my eyes. A small smile crosses your lips, "Good girl."

Unlocking the handcuffs you pull me out of the car gently, leading me to the hood and bending me over against the warm metal. You spread my legs shoulder length apart and caress my back. Teasing your fingers over my back. "You disobeyed me last night. Do you remember that?" I whimper softly around my thong. You reach around and pull it out of my mouth, "you will thank me after each one. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master."

Your hand caresses my firm ass then SMACK "one thank you Master" SMACK SMACK SMACK "twenty thank you Master," my voice quivering as I count. Your hand caressing my pink sensitive flesh. Up and down gently over my quivering ass to the delicate pink of my little clit. Anticipation making shivers run up and down my spine not knowing if one more smack would occur. Feeling your dark penetrating gaze on my soft body, muscles quivering as I hold myself completely still for your pleasure. Tongue wetting soft full lips as you watches your slave. You body moves over mine, strong hands grasping my hair as you guide me off the hot metal and to the ground. "Thank you Master, thank you for guiding and discipling your slave."

You look down at me your eyes alight with pleasure at my submission. Your hands stroking my hair as your guide my mouth to your uniform covered hardness. Kissing it softly, my eyes raise to your face in question. You nod once, and I lower my eyes as my lips move to the zipper. Sliding it down gently with my teeth, undoing your belt with my mouth and lips. You push your pants down to let your cock loose. Hungary lips' kissing the tip as my tongue comes out to swirl around the very head. Teasing you, then slowly licking up and down the length. You watch as I slowly lick my way all around the base of your cock to your balls. Taking each one slowly in my mouth and sucking on it gently. Feeling your hands tighten in my hair I slowly lick up your dick and take you completely into my mouth. Feeling my lips surround the base, taking you in and out of my mouth. Slowly picking up the pace until you can't handle anymore and your hands grip my hair moving yourself in and out of my hot wet mouth. Looking down at me, my sparkling eyes watching you, my cheeks red with pleasure. You jerk my head back once as you pull out and cum all over my face. Sliding yourself back into your pants, you pull me up by my hair, grabbing my shirt out of my vehicle you wipe my face off gently.


Bending you easily lift me into your arms, my hair falling around my covering my glistening body from the suns kiss. You kiss my lips gently as you walk to the house. Sliding me down to my feet at the door you open it and push me down to my knees.

Looking down at my small form on the floor you smile inwardly. Knowing your girl had finally made it home and to your care you are finally content. "Now slave remember the rules. You will be naked at all times while in the house. Clothes of any kind are forbidden unless otherwise told. You will have your chores done by the time I come home. And you will NOT speak to another man unless I'm present or it is absolutely necessary. Do you understand?"

My head raised and eyes lowered respectfully, my soul becomes content at being at your feet. My heart leaps at hearing your voice. "Yes Master this slave understands your rules." I lean forward and kiss your feet quickly. Gracefully rising back to my kneeling position waiting for your next command.

"Good. Now follow me." As you walk into the house that would become my home.

To be continued?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cop & A Master? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2224 milliseconds