• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angela's Admission

Angela's Admission

My name is Angela Montez, and I admit it, I love to dominate men. I'm 27 now, and have had this compulsion since high school. And my career has made it easy to enjoy my little kink. I was born and raised in San Antonio. My parents migrated from Mexico to the U.S. nearly two years before they had me. I'm about 5'4" and 110 lbs, with long brown hair, brown eyes, and a gym-toned body. I attract plenty of male attention but have never been married. Right now I'm happy with a string of boyfriends, all of whom do whatever I tell them. Men are very easy to control, especially when you focus on their weakness.

For the past three years I've worked as a nurse at a medical clinic downtown. My primary responsibility is to do physical exams on people applying for life insurance policies. I've had special training for this, courtesy of a large insurance company. It saves them plenty to have nurses doing the physicals. Needless to say, this gives me many opportunities to make nude men regret the day they were born. I love to examine well-hung men, but I save my greatest attention for the unfortunate men whose genitals resemble those of toddlers.

Last Thursday was a typical case. My 11:00 patient was listed as Kevin O'Malley. I went to the waiting room and called his name. A tall, blonde man got up and walked toward me. I smiled and escorted him to Exam Room #5. I instructed him to remove all of his clothing and handed him a paper gown. Although he wouldn't have it on for long. I keep all my male patients nude for the entire exam. I left the room and closed the door as he began to undress. I glanced at his chart and noticed that he was 35 years old, 6'3", 200 lbs, unmarried, and in excellent health.

After a few moments I went back into the exam room. Kevin was sitting on the examination table, looking uncomfortable in his gown. His clothing was strewn across a chair. I introduced myself and asked him to stand up. This was my favorite part of the procedure. I always try to guess the size of the penis I am about to reveal. I was completely wrong about Kevin. I walked up to him and casually removed the exam gown. I threw it on top of his discarded clothes. The shock on his face was priceless. And he blushed a deep red.

And it was easy to see why. Kevin O'Malley was hung like a chipmunk. Even though he was tall and muscular. A very handsome man with one fatal flaw, which was now on display to an attractive young woman. I smiled at him as I prepared to give him my "special" treatment. With my left hand gently resting on his lower back, I steered Kevin toward the scale. I duly noted his height and weight.

"Well, you seem perfectly proportioned for your height," I teased.

"Uh, thanks," Kevin mumbled.

Next I handed him a specimen jar and sent him into the small lavatory in the corner of the exam room. I watched his tiny penis bob up and down as he quickly walked into the lavatory. I held the door open for him, then stood there as he tried to urinate.

"Just relax," I said. "We've got plenty of time."

After a couple of minutes I finally heard a dainty trickle going into the jar. Kevin sheepishly turned around and handed me the specimen. I noticed that his balls had retracted up close to his body. I swear he looked almost like a eunuch.

"Go and sit on the end of the exam table," I told him. I then began the routine portion of the physical. Blood pressure, heart rate, throat, ears, reflexes, etc. All were normal, as Kevin appeared to be in superb condition. When I was finished I asked him to lay back on the table. I could see the humiliation in his eyes. I helped him scoot his ass further back up the table, and then applied the final crusher to his ego. I pulled out the gyno stirrups at the end of the exam table.

"Please put your feet here," I told him. "It makes this part of the exam much easier." Well, easier for me, but not for him.

Kevin reluctantly complied, and I paused to savor the sight. He was deliciously exposed and, except for his pubic hair, resembled a baby waiting for a new diaper. The lights above the exam table were unforgiving. There was nowhere to hide. Kevin's penis was one of the smallest I had ever seen. Probably not even an inch long and very thin. I wondered to my self what his sex life could be like. No surprise that he wasn't married.

I need to mention that I have a partner in crime in my male humiliation escapades. Delores is one of the receptionists at the clinic. She's 25, black, and very pretty. She and I have become good friends and found that we share the same kink. Whenever I discover an unusually large cock or a very tiny one, I make sure Delores "accidentally" gets a look.

"Ok, Mr. O'Malley, stay there for just a moment," I said. "I forgot one of the forms the insurance company requires."

I walked over to the phone on the wall and buzzed Delores on the intercom. "Ms. Jenkins, would you please bring a TW form to Exam Room #5?" I said. A TW form is our code for a tiny weenie. Delores laughed and said she was on her way.

I went back over to the exam table. Kevin looked like he was having the worst day of his life. "Well, where were we?" I smiled, as I picked up a pair of examination gloves. I stepped between his wide spread legs and snapped on my gloves.

"Now, this won't hurt a bit," I said as I began to examine Kevin's penis and testicles. I was shocked at how small they felt in my hands. Petite is the word that came to mind. Just then there was a knock on the exam room door. "Come in, Ms. Jenkins," I said. Delores walked in with a huge grin on her face, carrying the supposed "TW Form". "Just put it over on the desk," I said. I let go of Kevin's tiny dick and stepped back from the exam table. Delores got a good look as she moved to the desk. I could see that she was having trouble not laughing.

Kevin must have been mortified. It couldn't get much worse for him. But Delores and I tried. "Nurse Montez?" asked Delores. "Can you do an extra exam after lunch today? Nurse Baker had to go home sick." Then she walked over and joined me right between Kevin's legs. We talked for a few seconds about the "extra exam" as if he wasn't in the room. Of course we were both staring straight at his tiny genitals. We had our fun for another moment, then I thanked Delores for the "form". She smiled, looked Kevin in the eye, said "It's no big thing," and strolled out of the room.

I resumed my examination of Kevin. His penis and testicles seemed normal, except for their size. I wondered to myself if he could get an erection. That question was answered soon enough.

"We're almost done," I told Kevin. "Just a quick prostate check." I heard a faint moan. He was clearly miserable. I walked over to the cabinet and got a tube of lubricant. I put a generous portion on my middle finger and went back to the exam table.

"Just relax, Mr. O'Malley," I said. With that I pushed my finger into his ass until I felt his prostate gland. I massaged it for a moment, and then I noticed that his penis was beginning to stiffen. A couple more seconds and Kevin had a boner. A very small boner. Definitely less than four inches. Probably closer to three. Pathetic.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly normal," I lied. I patted Kevin on his thigh and said we were all finished. I pulled out my finger, took off my gloves, and sat down at my desk. I told him to get dressed as I filled out his paperwork. Kevin dressed in record time and wouldn't look me in the eye when I handed him his forms.

"And be sure and give these to Ms. Jenkins on your way out," I smiled. I knew Delores would give Kevin a proper, but humiliating, sendoff.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angela's Admission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 642 milliseconds