• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Wife: Mimi

Becoming A Slut Wife: Mimi

12

My wife is one of those people who have managed to reach adulthood with no conception of the actual value of money or of the fact that it can sometimes be damned hard to come by. After several years of trying to get her educated and failing I was forced to take drastic steps if only to protect my credit and keep us out of bankruptcy. I cancelled all of her credit cards and closed our joint checking and savings accounts. When the inevitable outcry came, "What am I supposed to do for money?" I simply told her to get a job and learn to manage her own money. She whined, moaned and bitched, but in the end she did go out and get a job.

She got a job as a cocktail waitress at a down town lounge. I wasn't supposed to know that - she told me she had a job cleaning offices after hours - but the guy who hired her was a very good friend of mine. Dale and I had served in the same unit when we were in the Army and about five years after my discharge I ran into him in a down town restaurant, we renewed the friendship and we usually see each other a couple of times a week for lunch. Mimi had never met Dale, but Dale had seen every picture of Mimi that she had sent me when I was overseas and he recognized her as soon as she walked into his office. He had given her an application and while she was filling it out he left the room and called me, "What do you want me to do?"

"Is there any reason she can't work for you?"

"Well, kind of."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, the uniforms, costumes really, that the girls have to wear are awful skimpy and revealing and along with the red high heels that complete the outfit the girls fairly invite sexual comments from our customers. Of course that is the effect we are aiming for. Our target clientele is the well to do businessman who stops off on the way home from work to talk business with friends and clients and the appearance of our girls is meant to be an inducement to get them to come here rather than go some where else. If Mimi comes to work here she will be hit on from the moment she punches in until the time she gets in her car to go home. I don't know how strong your marriage is buddy, but I've seen a lot of happily married women come to work here and end up as sluts. She'll make a fortune in tips, but the down side is that this place can have a corrosive effect on some marriages."

"At least if she's working there you can keep an eye on her for me."

"Only partly true buddy. I go home at seven when the night manager comes in to relieve me so I'll only be here for the first two hours of her shift. I can ask the night guy to keep an eye on her for me, but I can't guarantee a thing."

"Do the best you can Dale. At least I'll know where she will be."

Mimi got the job and every Friday after that she would come home with an envelope with one hundred and sixty dollars in it - her take home pay from her cleaning job. I knew that she was making a lot more than that, but so what? I'd told her to get a job and earn her own spending money and she had gone and done it so what she did with her money was her business. I'd check in with Dale a couple of times a week to see how Mimi was doing and he always told me that there were no problems that he was aware of, "Of course I'm only speaking for the two hours she's with me. Lenny, the night guy, told me he would keep an eye on her and he hasn't said anything about problems."

Three months went buy and one day I called Dale and he said that he had heard that Mimi was doing a little 'light hooking' on the side.

"What is light hooking?" I asked. Dale explained that hooking was a euphemism for prostitution. Regular prostitutes took on any one who had the price, but girls who did light hooking were only taking money from a limited and select clientele.

"It's only a rumor buddy and it could have been started by one of the other girls who is jealous of Mimi's popularity. I'll do some digging and see what I can find out."

I found it hard to believe that Mimi was taking money for sex primarily because she was fucking me damn near to death at home. I was sure if she was getting it some place else I would have seen a slackening at home. None the less I started looking for signs that Mimi was fucking around on me. I was hampered in that by the fact that she didn't get home until after I had gone to bed, but I checked her underwear in the dirty clothes basket and never found any thing suspicious. I didn't see any hickeys or love bites on her body and I didn't detect any loss of affection so I figured that Dale was probably right and that it was just a rumor.

Three days later I got a call from Dale, "I'm sorry buddy, but I guess I let you down."

What do you mean?"

"I didn't do enough to keep an eye on Mimi and she finally succumbed to the corrosive atmosphere of this place. It is not a rumor - she is definitely doing some light hooking."

He proceeded to tell me what he had found out. One afternoon after he started trying to chase down the rumor he had come back to the club to talk to the night manager and had found Lenny in the office with Mimi. She was lying on the desk with her legs up on Lenny's shoulders and Lenny was fucking her as hard as he could. Lenny had looked up and said, "Damn it, I thought that I locked that door" and Dale had said, "You did, but I have a key, remember?" Then Lenny told Dale to have a seat and that he would be with him in a minute. Three minutes later Lenny pulled out of Mimi's cunt and had told her to get back to work. When she was out of the room Dale said, "I thought I asked you to keep an eye on her for me?"

"You did, and I tried. But one night she got talked into giving Paulson (one of the partners in the lounge) a hand job for a hundred bucks. By the time I found out about it he was paying her for blow jobs and pussy. And Paulson has been sharing her with McNeil and Olsen. As far as I know she limits herself to them, and me of course. Once I found out what was going on I made sure that I started to get my fair share. She's damn good pussy Dale - hard to turn down."

Dale finished telling me what he had found out and then said, "There's nothing I can do now. I can't let her go now that she has an in with Paulson. For all I know Paulson has shared her with the other two partners. She has more juice here now than I do and if I try to get rid of her I might be the one going out the door."

I told him that I knew it wasn't his fault, thanked him for his efforts, and hung up the phone.

That night I waited up for Mimi. She was surprised to find me awake and asked me why.

"I've been horny all day and I waited up for you to see if maybe we could make love."

Actually what I wanted was a close look at her as she got home from work to see if I could see anything that would tell me what she had been up to. I need to find a way to confront her without ending Dale's usefulness. As long as Mimi didn't know about him I could still get information from him. Mimi came over and sat down on my lap and said, "This is going to work out well sweetie. I've been horny most of the day too."

She kissed me and all doubt of what Dale had told me was gone. I could taste a trace of semen in her mouth when our tongues touched and I'd eaten her pussy enough after fucking her to know the taste. When we got in bed her pussy was sopping wet and there wasn't any doubt in my mind that some one had been there before me. I'm embarrassed to say that our sex that night was some of the most satisfying that I'd ever had. It wasn't because knowing that she had fucked some one else had turned me on, it was because I pounded into her as hard as I could to punish her, but the harder I fucked her, the rougher I was with her, the wilder she got. When I finally came and collapsed on the bed next to her Mimi said, "Good God baby, we need to do this more often. How about waiting up for me every night from now on?"

I went to work the next morning still wondering what I was going to do.

For the next two weeks I did wait up for Mimi and the sex was fantastic. It didn't matter what I did to try and punish her she loved it and wanted more. As an example, we engaged in anal sex a couple of times a month, but only with a lot of KY Jelly and finger work to loosen Mimi up. One night as I was fucking her doggie style as hard as I could I pulled my cock out of her pussy, lined it up with her ass and drove it in. She screamed, but I held her hips and kept fucking her as hard and fast as I could. Suffer you cheating bitch I thought to myself as I drove into her, but in only a minute or so Mimi was crying for me not to stop, "Don't stop, don't stop, oh god baby please don't stop."

By the end of the second week I was no closer to knowing what to do about Mimi than I had been on the day that Dale first told me that she was cheating on me. I also began to wonder if it even mattered. Mimi and I were getting along great and it wasn't just the sex. She showered me with gifts paid for with the money she made (a lot of it no doubt from her 'light hooking') and I couldn't see any lack of love or affection. Still, she was cheating on me and lying to me and I had to do something, but what? Mimi didn't work weekends and when she was home all she wanted to do was fuck so I didn't get a whole lot of time to think about our situation. It wasn't until I was halfway through work on a Monday that it dawned on me - what did it matter that Mimi was getting some extra on the side? I was getting more than I could handle. What really mattered was did she really love me or was I just the guy who furnished the roof over her head while she played. I thought she loved me, she seemed to love me, but could I be sure? I had to find out!

Tuesday afternoon I called Dale and asked him to meet me for lunch. "I want you to try and seduce Mimi."

"What?"

"I want you to try and seduce Mimi and get her to commit to a relationship." I explained the thought process that had gotten me to that point. "I know she is cheating on me and taking money for sex, but I've decided that I can live with that as long as I know that she loves me. I don't know how we will work it out, but I'm sure we can if she really loves me. The only way I can find that out is to see if she becomes romantically involved with some one else as opposed to just having some sexual fun."

"Just how am I supposed to go about seducing her?"

"You've already caught her fucking the night guy so just tell her you have decided that you want your fair share. If she balks tell her you know me and if you don't get yours you will see to it that I find out what she has been doing. After you've slept with her a couple of times tell her that you are sorry that you blackmailed her, that you have fallen for her and then see where it goes."

"You really want me to fuck your wife?"

"Why not? At least I'll know that my friend is getting some. It's not like she isn't already fucking around on me."

"Okay buddy, but I am going to be really pissed if I do this and you get mad at me."

The very next day Dale hit on Mimi and at first she told him to go to hell. Then when he told her that he knew me and that if she didn't take care of him he would see to it that I found out about her she caved. He had her on the same desk where she had taken on the night man. He fucked her every day that week and when she had come into the office on Monday expecting to get fucked again he apologized for being an asshole. He explained that he had come to see her as more than just another one of the floozies that worked there and that he was afraid that he was falling for her. She had surprised him by accepting his apology and then telling him that she didn't mind his attentions and, that In fact, she rather looked forward to coming to work and starting her day with him. For the next two weeks nothing changed and Dale fucked Mimi at the start of her shift every day. Dale talked her into meeting him for lunch one day and they went to a hotel where they got to fuck on a bed for the first time. This became the norm on every Monday and Thursday for the next month (she always said she couldn't on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and we figured that those were Paulson's days) and then one day Dale called and told me that he had good news and bad news.

"The good news is that I honestly believe that she loves you. I've made several attempts to get romantically involved and she always tells me that she likes me as a friend, but that she loves you and has no interest in leaving you."

"What's the bad news?"

"I'm afraid that I've fallen in love with her."

Shit! To paraphrase Laurel and Hardy, "This is a fine mess we have gotten ourselves into." All of a sudden I was in a position where I had to do something even if it turned out wrong.

The call from Dale had come on a Wednesday and I decided to confront Mimi on the weekend when neither of us had to work. That would give us two days to talk and see where our relationship was going to end up. I spent the rest of the week trying to figure out how to approach the Mimi and finally decided that a blunt frontal assault was as good a way to go as any. Saturday morning Mimi work me up by sucking my cock which led to our making love and then taking a shower together which, led in turn, to our making love again. Sitting across the table from each other after eating breakfast I said, "One thing I don't understand is how you have time for me with all the other fucking that you are doing." Mimi's face turned pale and before she could say anything I went on, "I mean you are fucking Dale almost every day of the week and you're probably doing Lenny the same amount and then there is Paulson and his friends. I'm surprised your cunt isn't sore by the time you get home. How do you do it?"

I'd caught her way off guard and she didn't appear to know what to say for several moments, but then she shrugged her shoulders and said, "I guess I just like sex. The more I get the more I seem to want. How did you find out?"

I told her about Dale and how he had recognized her and had called me. "I've known you were lying about the job since day one, but I didn't know you were a prostitute until about two months ago." She turned crimson when I said that, but didn't say a word, just sat there and looked at me. "Care to tell me about it?"

She was quiet for about another minute or so and then she said, "I didn't tell you about the job because I thought I'd have to fight with you over it. I didn't think you would like it knowing that I'd be wearing a skimpy costume in front of a bunch of men so I told you I was working as a janitor."

"So when did you decide to become a whore?"

"Damn you! Don't call me that!"

"Why not? That's what you call a woman who takes money for having sex with men."

"It's not like that."

"Not like what? I know you get money from Paulson for hand jobs, blow jobs and pussy for himself and his friends McNeil and Olsen and that makes you a whore - a woman who takes money for sex."

Mimi got up from the table and ran crying from the room. I just sat there and let her go. She now knew that I knew and now I would just have to wait and see what she was going to do.

I was out in the garage doing an oil change on the car when she came out, "Okay, I'm a whore. Now what?"

"What do you mean now what?"

"I mean where do we go from here?"

"That's up to you Mimi. It's your job, it's what you are doing at your job and it's what you are doing with the people that you've met at your job. So you tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me what you are going to do."

"Damn it! Will you just tell me what you want me to do?"

"No. You are a big girl now Mimi. You made the decisions that got us here. So you figure out where we go from here."

I got in the car and started it, backed out of the garage and then I drove it around the block. I pulled it back into the garage and checked for oil leaks at the filter and drain plug and satisfied that every thing was all right I went into the house. Mimi was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a beer and I got one and sat down opposite her. She looked at me, looked away and then looked back at me again, "I'll quit. I'll call them Monday and tell them I won't be back."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you going to quit?"

"Isn't that what I have to do?"

"Why do you have to do that?"

"How can I start to mend the damage if I don't at least quit for starters?"

"Is that what you want to do, mend the damage? Why?"

"Because I love you and I don't want to lose you."

"If that is true, why have you been cheating on me?"

"I don't really know. It was exciting and I loved all the sex I was getting and being paid for it made it even more exciting and it wasn't hurting us. In fact we were having even more sex than we used to."

"So, what you are telling me is that if there is a choice between me and the job, you chose me?"

"Yes, of course."

"If the choice is between me and Lenny, Paulson, McNeil and Olsen you would still take me."

"Yes."

"How about the choice between me and Dale?"

"Don't be a bonehead, I'm always going to pick you baby. Won't you please get it through that thick skull of yours that I love you?"

"Dale will be heartbroken to hear that. He's fallen in love with you."

"I'm sorry, but I've already told him that I like him as a friend, but that I love you and I'm not going to leave you."

"One more question - be honest now - if I hadn't found out about it would you have kept on doing it?"

She was quiet for a moment and then she said, "Yes, I would have."

"Yet even though you say that you would have kept on if I hadn't found out, you would still be willing to give up the job and all of the extra sex if I just say I forgive you and want you to stay my wife?"

"Yes, God damn you, yes! You can be such an asshole some times. You know I love you."

"You love me, but you like to fuck other guys?"

She looked down at the floor and said, "Yes. I love you and I like fucking other guys."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay, so go ahead and fuck other guys."

Mimi looked at me, stunned by what I'd just said. "You don't care?"

"No"

"If you don't care what was all this bullshit about just now?"

"It was about trust Mimi, trust and love. You were lying to me and you were cheating on me. I had to know if you loved me. If you love me I can live with you fucking other men. What I couldn't live with was the thought that you were with other men because you didn't love me any more."

"Oh god, baby, I'm so sorry. I never meant to cause you pain" and she got up and came around the table and sat down on my lap. "I'm yours baby, and I always will be, no matter what."

"There is a catch to my letting you go out and have your fun. You have to tell me what you do and with whom. I want to hear all about it when you get home, and you have to keep Dale happy."

"I'll do better than come home and tell you about it baby, I'll bring them home with me and you can watch or even join in."

We spent the rest of the afternoon chasing each other around the house. I made a phone call around five and told Mimi to go put on her sexiest pair of high heels. And at six-fifteen when the doorbell rang I made her answer the door naked except for the heels. I heard her squeal with delight as she opened the door and found Dale standing there. That night I had my first threesome and watched as my wife sucked and fucked my best friend into exhaustion. I woke up in the morning to a bouncing bed and found Mimi and Dale going at it hot and heavy and not one of us put on clothes until Dale went home at seven in the evening.

It has been four months since that weekend and in those four months I've seen Mimi with anywhere from one to seven guys, some times from the closet and some times from up close as I participated. She is fucking Dale almost as much as she is fucking me and he spends quite a few weekends with us. The first gangbang I got to see from the closet was when she brought Paulson and four of his friend's home one night. He told her that he would give her an extra fifteen hundred if she would do them all on her marriage bed. She found out later that he has a thing for fucking other men's wives and he especially gets off fucking them on their own beds behind their husbands back. This Thursday Paulson wants to bring two other girls from the lounge and eleven of his friends over (I'm supposed to be out of town) and I told Mimi that I didn't think that I could stay in the closet for as long as that would take. She grinned and told me that she had already handled it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Wife: Mimi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds