• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Double The Pleasure...

Double The Pleasure...

My wife and I travel frequently. She's always been very popular with the men, but this time even more than ever it seemed. Our resort was quite crowed, and there were quite a few groups of youngsters hanging by the pool with their eyes always on my wife.

I could tell they were attracted -- hell, who wouldn't -- she's a stunning five foot nine beauty with long brown hair, a toned body and spectacular large breasts. I knew that she was enjoying all of the attention; but I didn't know how much she was enjoying it.

After a few days at the resort we had met a few other couples and were having a good time. We would have dinner at the various restaurants and go for drinks well into the night with some perfectly nice strangers that we knew we'd never see again.

That night, my wife, Emily, had invited John and Jane, a couple from the friendly northern country of Canada to hang out with us after dinner.

Throughout the evening, I noticed that Emily would always volunteer to go get the drinks at the bar where she'd interact with two younger guys.

Every time she'd come back smiling and giggling. The guys were obviously flirting with her and she was enjoying the attention.

I know that it's a common fantasy amongst married men is to watch their wife have sex with another man, but it isn't mine. My wife and I have a perfectly good sex life -- or at least I thought so up to now.

I was pretty sure Emily would always remain faithful to me, but as I saw one of the men touch her abs playfully, I started to wonder.

I was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with her interactions with the guys. The next time she went to the bar, I asked John and Jane if they'd like to go back to their room to keep drinking and play some cards out on their balcony.

They were delighted by the idea. I walked up to Emily to let her know that I was going to John and Jane's place, and we'd catch up with her later if she wanted to continue hanging out by the bar. She initially seemed a little surprised that I didn't include her in my plans, but she didn't flinch as I turned around and left.

We walked to John and Jane's room. Just before we got in, I pretended feeling little woozy from the drinks and excused myself. I knew they wouldn't go back to the bar and I was now free to spy on my wife's activities.

I sat in the shadow across from the building where our room was located and waited. After a few minutes, Emily was on her way. She was holding hands playfully with one of the guys and I couldn't see her other hand. The trio was giggling loudly and obviously having a good time together.

They arrived at our room' and she had a quick look around before letting them both in. The light inside opened and that was my cue to walk closer to the window to have a peek inside.

Still unsure what was going to happen, I was caught off-guard when the two men wasted no time in removing my wife's top. The white man was kissing and sucking her tits while the other was behind her enjoying a good rubbing through his trousers while kissing her neck. She had her head tilted back, her eyes were closed and she was moaning heavily as she caressed the black man's cock behind her.

The man sucking her tits casually slid her bikini bottom down, exposing her freshly trimmed pussy. I was burning in anger watching this show but I also felt a massive erection growing in my pants. I couldn't believe what my wife was doing and I wondered if she would stop.

The man behind her wasted no time and placed his hand on my wife's pussy lips and she let out a scream of surprise. She turned back and kissed him. She then knelt down and proceeded to lower both man's shorts.

Her facial expression revealed exactly what I was thinking: I had never seen such big dicks in my entire life, not even in the pornos we had watched together. She took the white man's dick in her mouth while he removed his shirt, and fondled the black man's balls with her other hand. They both had huge grins on their faces.

She was kissing, sucking and licking the whole length of the white man's shaft. The black man's throbbing cock wanted some attention as well, so he took a step closer and placed it right in front of my wife's face. She let go of the white man's dick and wasted no time in taking the black man's cock in her mouth.

He was very aggressive. It was almost as if he was fucking her face and pushing to get deeper into my wife's throat with each thrust. The white man lifted her from behind and placed her down on all fours on the bed, so she could still suck his friend's cock while he licked her from behind. She seemed incredibly turned on to be giving head while receiving it, from two strangers, nonetheless!

The white man licked and fingered her pussy from behind for a couple minutes. She kept sucking the black man's cock. Before long, the white man stood on his knees behind her and started to invade my wife's poor little pussy with his stiff meat. I wanted her to stop, I wanted to go in there and tell him to stop fucking my wife, but I knew I couldn't. They were both stronger than me and if she had gone that far, I wasn't sure she would stop.

She moaned loudly as he pushed the first inches of his cock inside her, but kept the black man's cock between her lips. He was spreading her ass checks as wide as he could and kept invading my wife's pussy.

He had shoved half his meat inside my wife and she was screaming loudly, rocking back and forth on this stranger's cock. Both men said something I couldn't hear and exchanged a laugh.

He pushed another few inches inside her. She grabbed the hard black cock in front of her and sucked it loudly. She had her eyes closed and was completely enjoying being used as a fuck toy by these two men.

The man behind her let out a moan of his own and pushed his full stick deep inside her. I wondered if he was going to break her in half. She stayed still in a silent scream for a moment; but it wasn't going to be long because the man pulled out and slid right back into her slutty cunt in one powerful thrust.

He slowly began a rocking motion and before I knew it, he was power fucking my helpless wife, who had to give up sucking her other companion because she couldn't sustain the rhythm.

He was fucking her incredibly hard. He almost threw her off the bed a few times. She was moaning and screaming very loudly. Surely the whole neighborhood could hear.

"Oh, oh, oh, OH YEAH, OH, OH, OH' FUCK ME, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MEEEEE!" I heard her scream.

My stiff cock was about to break through my shorts.

He proceeded to slowed down a little. He and the other man switched position. The white man placed his drenched cock in front of my slut wife's face. She licked it with all her might while the black man placed himself at the entrance of her swollen and wet cunt.

He pushed half his monstrous prick inside her in one thrust and she gasped.

His eyes rolled up to the sky as he pushed the other half of his ebony dick inside of my wife.

The white man was fondling her big boobs with both hands as she sucked his dick and her black lover was fucking her slowly from behind. Emily's body was covered in sweat and was shaking in pleasure.

The black man continued to fuck my wife harder and harder. He placed his thumb over her asshole.

Emily and I had never explored with anal activities although I knew she had in her relationships before me. He didn't insert his finger inside her ass, he simply moved it gently at the knob, and after a few seconds of discomfort she seemed to be enjoying it. With every orifice of her body behind stimulated, she went into a ground-shaking orgasm and literally flooded the black man's cock with her pussy juices.

Both man exchanged a few words again and laughed. They both pulled out and the black man sat on the bed. My wife wanted more and she immediately sat on his lap, taking his hard cock deep inside her pussy again. He licked and fondled her breasts as she rode him. She was moaning in ecstasy. The white man was stroking his cock behind her and climbed onto the bed with them. I couldn't believe neither had cum yet -- she was giving them the fucking of a lifetime and she was no debutante.

She kept riding his huge black dick as the white man caressed her ass checks and finally inserted a finger inside her ass. She seemed surprised and turned around to take a look at her lover. He rammed his finger aggressively inside her ass and Emily seemed to surrender to the stimulation of both orifices.

She screamed in extasy The white man pulled his finger out of her ass and placed the tip of his rock-hard shaft at the entrance of my wife's tight ass. He began sliding his cock in her ass slowly. Emily froze. She was hurting. Nothing had been in her ass in years, and certainly nothing of that size had ever been in it.

He didn't seem to flinch and continued plunging his selfish cock inside my wife's butt. Sooner than I thought possible, he had buried his whole pole inside her. The trio paused for a second, and the black man fucking her pussy moved a little. Emily screamed. She placed her hands on the black man's torso and they all started moving in unison.

I couldn't believe I was watching my wife with a cock in each hole through the window. I was so pissed, but so turned on at the same time that I was stroking my cock through my shorts.

The trio was now in full-blown fuck fest and Emily was screaming like an animal at the slaughter house. She had two incredibly huge dicks fucking her at the same time and after the original discomfort, she was now enjoying it wildly. Both of these men were getting the fucking of a lifetime. And by the look on both their face seemed to agree.

They increased the pace and all Emily could do was let them do their thing. She could only let them thrust their huge pricks inside her pussy and ass. She was having orgasm after orgasm. I heard her pray they would never stop.

The black man's body convulsed, and I knew he was shooting his cum into my wife's cunt. He was fucking her recklessly and didn't slow down as he shot deep inside her. She screamed for him to give her his cum and the black man collapsed in exhaustion with his dick still inside her. The man fucking her ass was also nearing ecstasy and increased the pace of his fucking. Without notice, he started grunting and stopped, changing his position to shoot his load into my wife's ass. She was completely out of breath and he gave her a few more thrusts before pulling out.

They all laid together for a minute before she advised them that I might be back soon and they should leave. I discreetly went back to my hiding spot and waited for the two guys who had just fucked my wife senseless to leave my room. The quickly gathered their things and exited the room discretely.

I didn't know what to say or do. On the one hand, I was incredibly angry. My wife had just cheated on me with two strangers. On the other, I had never been so turned on. My dick was still fully erect and I found myself stroking it.

The thought of my wife getting fucked by these two big dicks was incredibly hot. Had I just discovered a new fetish?

I went back to my room. Emily was in the shower.

"Hi hun!" she said. "Join me!"

I removed my clothes and entered the shower without a word.

She immediately noticed my erection. "Well... I see someone enjoyed the show."

She got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked it hard and deep like she did to those two men just a few minutes ago.

After a while, she stopped and said:

"I'm so sorry baby. I was just so turned on, they were so handsome, I hadn't felt the thrill of a new lover in such a long time..."

And just before she took my cock back in her mouth, she said: "It doesn't look like it bothered you so much, did it baby?"

She was caressing my balls with one hand and spread her pussy lips with the other.

There was still cum dripping from her pussy onto the shower floor.

I was confused, didn't completely grasp what was happening, but definitely enjoying the feeling. She then took my cock out of her mouth and started jerking it over her tits.

"You liked what you saw, baby? You enjoyed seeing your wife get fucked by two strong young men?" she asked.

She was jerking me faster and faster. I was seeing my wife, on her knees in the shower, in a whole new light. In just a few hours, she had become a slut wife and I had become a cuckold.

It was clear she wanted me to cum. It took a while, but she succeeded and I came all over her tits.

"Good boy" she said as she kept milking my cock over her tits. "Come", she said. Never letting go of my cock, she turned off the shower.

She sat me onto the bed.

"I want you to feel it baby."

I didn't know what she was talking about so I gave her a puzzled look.

She climbed on top of me. She pushed her tits on my face and with her left hand, started rubbing my soft dick.

"I want you to get hard again so you can feel your wife full of two men's cum."

I didn't know how I felt about that, but my wife's tits in my face and her hand on my balls sure made a compelling argument.

As I was starting to get hard again, she rubbed the tip of my dick against her moist vagina. I didn't know what the future would have in store for us, but at that moment, I gave in.

I started sucking my wife's tits. She moaned.

"Come on big boy, fuck your wife's freshly fucked pussy" she said.

Once again, I was hard as a rock. I slid in my wife's pussy like a hot knife slides through butter.

Her pussy felt different. Like it had been stretched out. I could feel the men's cum on my cock and it made the feeling very surreal.

Suddenly, thinking about these two guys fucking my wife made me angry. I got up, still inside her, turned around and pinned her back to the bed and started ramming her.

"So that's how it's going to be?" I asked. "That's how you like it? You liked to get fucked hard by strangers?"

"Oh god baby! It was so HOT" she said. "I was totally under their control. Did you see when they were both fucking me at the same time? I had never experienced anything like that. That was... that was something else. I loved it. I loved being their slut. Their fucktool. Will you let me fuck them again, baby?"

I was pounding her with all my might.

"OH, OH, OH, OH, OH YES BABY, LIKE THAT. FUCK YOUR LITTLE SLUT WIFE LIKE THAT."

And just like that, I came inside her. I was the third man creaming her tonight.

She was disappointed.

"That's it honey? I didn't even cum!

Maybe I'll have to get those guys back here again so they can show you how it's done.

What do you think babe? Should I ask them to come back? Would you like to take a closer look? Would you like to see me get fucked up close by those two big cocks? I know I would."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Double The Pleasure...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds