• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Real Fuckin' Nice Town Ch. 03

A Real Fuckin' Nice Town Ch. 03

Albert couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. "You suck, Paul!"

"Oh, shut up," came Paul's reply. Chris and Albert exchanged non-empathetic glances. They were teamed against Paul and Steve in a pool game and were winning. "Wanna just forfeit now?" Chris asked. "I'd sooner take a dick in my mouth!" Steve answered defiantly. Paul backed away from Steve and quietly agreed: "What he said."

It was Albert's turn to shoot. He lined up his shot and without a second's hesitation took it, knocking two striped balls in. Chris slapped his hands together. "We get the eight ball and we win," he declared happily. Albert handed his stick to Chris. "Take my shot, will you?" he asked. "I'm going to go get some more beer."

Chris took the stick and leaned against it on the table. "So," he began, "what's it like to suck as miserably as you guys do?"

Steve laughed. "With as much dick as you've been sucking, one would guess that you would be the guy who excels at sucking," Paul quipped. As the three of them chuckled at this, Albert came back with another round of beers.

As the night progressed, neither Chris nor Albert ever took that shot, they just drank. Eventually, it occurred to Chris that going home may be a good idea. "Guys, I'm fucking soused," he told his friends. "I might as well head home."

"I probably should, too," Albert agreed. "See you guys later," Paul said. "Yeah, don't have any gay sex without me, Steve joked. Albert mockingly grabbed Chris's chest. "We'll try," he sighed. With that, Chris and Albert took off. "Damn, sometimes I wonder about Steve," Chris told Albert. "What?" Albert uttered. "He's fucking Ashley, and any guy fucking that sweet piece of ass isn't gay."

Chris laughed. "Shit, and when they break up you'll swoop in there, huh?"

"Damn straight."

"That is, if you weren't such an ugly motherfucker."

Albert rolled his eyes as they approached his house. Chris laughed again. "Whoa, sorry to trample your dreams!" he snickered. Albert walked into his house, poorly hiding his crestfallen emotion. "Bye," Chris called as he continued walking on the sidewalk. He kept walking until he saw a girl sitting on the sidewalk. She looked about his age, twenty or so, and her profile looked rather nice. She had long flowing black hair, a daintily shaped nose, and deep brown eyes. Her skin was very pale, and Chris loved that in girls. She had on a long sleeved black shirt and a black skirt to match. He was not only intrigued by her beauty, but the fact that she was out at this hour was somewhat baffling. He approached her. "What are you doing out here this time of night?"


She smiled. "I could ask you the same thing."

"I asked first."

The girl sighed. "I got stood up," she said sadly. Chris almost gasped. "How does that happen?" he asked, beside himself in bewilderment. "Well, that's when a date of some sort is arranged and someone doesn't show," she explained sarcastically. "Seriously," Chris said. "Okay," she started. "This guy I was talking to today, we were talking about s&m and shit like that, so I offered to show him stuff. He was all excited, but he never showed."

Chris grew a little bold. "So you got all worked up for nothing?"

She looked up at him questioningly. "Yeah, I guess you could say that," she answered slowly. His eyes lit up. "You know, I've always been interested in that stuff," he told her. "I could serve as a substitute."

"And what makes you think I'd like that?" she asked huffily, but obviously not opposed to the notion. "Wow," Chris exclaimed, "you already sound like a great dominatrix." She laughed. "Fine," she gave in. "Let's get to my car, and we'll go to my place."

"Say, what's your name, anyway?" Chris asked. "I'm Chris."

"My name's not important, Chris," she told him. "At least not now."

He hopped into the passenger's side, extremely excited. As the trip continued, and as they talked more, he found her more and more attractive. Finally they arrived at her house and they walked inside. The girl sat Chris on a couch. "Wait here," she told him. "I don't want to," Chris replied, looking pleadingly into her eyes. "Well too bad," she snapped. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that patience is a virtue?"

With that she walked out of the living room and Chris sat there. He waited. And waited. His waiting seemed to go beyond the threshold of time, and finally he saw her come out. "Shit," he thought. She stood before him adorned in a black leather mini skirt, black leather zip up halter top which greatly accentuated her breasts, black stilettos, fishnet stockings, and a riding crop. Her long black gloves added a nice touch, as did the black eye make up. "Shit," he kept thinking. "This is delicious." Then he silently cursed himself for using that description, mainly since several gay guys he knew used that. She patted her palm with the riding crop as he observed her hungrily. As if set for dramatic effect, a boom of thunder hit right then, and it began to rain heavily. "I am your mistress now," she hissed. "you will do as I say when I say. Understood?"

"Of course," Chris said, nodding fiercely. She walked up to Chris and smacked him across the face. "That's 'yes, Mistress Meg.' Got it, bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress Meg," Chris said. She smiled. "That's better," she told him. She walked over and sat down on a kitchen table and split her legs wide open in one swift motion, exposing her vagina. "I want to see you crawl up to me, take my shoes off, and lick your way up to my crotch," she demanded. "Yes, Mistress Meg," Chris grinned. "Bear in mind," she went on, "that if you do one thing that doesn't totally please me, I will whip the shit out of you with this." She gestured to the riding crop. "Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress Meg."

"Good," she told him. "You may begin."

Chris crawled up to his mistress slowly, and when he reached her stilettos he took one off at a time and licked her toes appreciatively. He ran his tongue up and down the lengths of her feet, and then his tongue slid up her leg. She whipped him on his back. Hard. "Bitch!" she yelled. "You're hands aren't doing anything! Fix that."

"Yes Mistress Meg," Chris murmured, barely even feeling the pain.

He gently caressed and licked his way up each leg and finally reached her crotch. He grabbed at her skirt, which another blow was dealt. "Did I say you could touch my garments?"

"No, Mistress Meg."

"You may, but you better give me the best damn oral I've ever had, bitch."

"Yes, Mistress Meg."

Chris slowly delved his tongue into her suprisingly wet cunt. One hand rubbed her inner thighs while the other went to work on her clit. She managed to keep her moans down, but she was having a hell of a time doing it. "How is that, Mistress Meg?"

She whacked him again. "Did I give you permission to speak, bitch?!" she roared. "No! Now shut up and eat me!"

Chris obliged. He licked at her soupy quim and he heard her place the riding crop on the table. Then he felt her gloved hands run through his hair and her hips grind into his face.

"Mmmmm, that's good, worthless servant," she moaned. Finally his tongue and fingers pushed her over the edge and she came. She allowed her gasps of ecstasy be heard, and this only encouraged him further. When her orgasm finished, She shoved him onto the ground as she stood. "Good job, bitch," she told him. Se walked over to the couch and laid there seductively. "You wanna fuck me, Chris?"

"Yes, Mistress Meg."

She looked out the window by chance and saw into the neighbor's window. She saw two people fucking! Then she got an idea. "If you want to fuck me, I order you to go over to the neighbor's window, hide behind that tree, and start beating off. Don't come back until you're done."

"Yes, Mistress Meg."

With that, Chris headed outside under his mistress's watchful brown eyes and did as he was told, shocked by the lengths he'd go to fuck her and what he was allowing to be done to him. When he got a glimpse of the neighbors, he realized who it was. "Shit! That's Ashley and Steve!"

He watched Ashley, her tits bouncing as she rode Steve, her head thrown back in the throes of passion, her beautiful face scrunched up in pleasure. "She is a nice piece of ass," he marveled. He pulled out his aching hard on and began stroking viciously, watching Ashley fuck, her perfect nude body, and he came in no time. Spurt after spurt shot out of him as he bucked his hips, imagining himself in Steve's place. He didn't bother wiping himself as he got up. Refreshed somewhat, he walked back, ready to fuck the shit out of that gorgeous mistress of his. He opened the door and walked in to see her playing with herself. "That's a nice slab of meat you've got," she told Chris. "Thank you, Mistress Meg," he answered. She got up off of the couch and pointed at it. "Lay," she ordered. Chris did without a word, his cock erect once again, sticking straight up into the air. She positioned her pussy right above the tip of his dick. "How bad do you want me?" she asked. "Bad..," Chris replied. "Tell me," she told him. Chris told her. "I want you bad, I want to fuck you so much right now....."

With that, she dropped down on him and took in his entire length at once. They both screamed in pleasure as she rode his pole dreamily. Her vaginal muscles squeezed harshly on his cock and he loved it. Desire consumed Chris whole as he fondled her breasts and licked up her stomach to her ruby red lips and kissed her hotly. Their tongues fought voraciously, battling both their mouths as they fucked each other hard. It didn't take long for Chris to shoot his wad inside his mistress, and she came as well. Her cum dribbled down his balls and he gasped uncontrollably along with her.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's so good...," she moaned. Tremors of delectation ruptured throughout her entire body. Once their orgasms subsided, she lay on his chest. "How was it?" she asked. Chris kissed her. "It was easily the best fuck I've ever had." She smiled and they kissed passionately. "You want to stay the night?" she asked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Real Fuckin' Nice Town Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds